Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Common guys...lets not hate women...its so childish...Women are amazing..Its due to present times they are possessed and f*cked up by the jews...just like men all over the world...

Both genders already have lost power...as humanity...some other entities are controlling us...

Even women are suffering...look at Sweden..Feminism has f*cked them to go nowhere at night due to migrant rapes...Single Moms, diseases are rampant with women...

There are fake Jewish women who rile normal women up...which is the real problem..

Feminism is total complete Jewry...White women have no role in it.

As we see in above image...all proponents of Feminist crap was started by Jew women...

--------------------------------

They want us to divide for ever...Its very dangerous if we started hating our own women...

There is no difference between you and a black guy hating on whites for their misery...I thought white race will know better...

Why hate on our own women...

I don't like Indian women etc but I know the real reason...Jews...so whenever I get a chance and a good Indian women..I will date her...

http://www.dailystormer.com/jewish-femi ... nt-page-1/

Feminism is an entirely Jewish invention. Or rather, it was the Jews who took already out of control women and pressed them into destroying civilization completely.

Wikipedia offers us this list of Jewish feminists.

Bella Abzug
Kathy Acker
Rachel Adler
Larisa Alexandrovna
Gloria Allred
Shulamit Aloni
Rebecca Alpert
Pauline Bebe
Mayim Bialik
Malke Bina
Hanne Blank
Lisa Bloom
Judy Blume
Daniel Boyarin
Susan Brownmiller
Judith Butler
Aviva Cantor
Naomi Chazan
Judy Chicago
Ruth Dreifuss
Hedwig Dohm
Andrea Dworkin
Eve Ensler
Amy Eilberg
Jane Evans
Sandy Eisenberg Sasso
Susan Estrich
Susan Faludi
Merle Feld
Shulamith Firestone
Betty Friedan
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Ilana Gliechbloom
Emma Goldman
Elyse Goldstein
Lynn Gottlieb
Blu Greenberg
Tina Grimberg
Charlotte Haldane
Nina Hartley
Tova Hartman
Judith Hauptman
Dorothy Ray Healey
Susannah Heschel
Anat Hoffman
Brenda Howard
Sara Hurwitz
Paula Hyman
Elfriede Jelinek
Erica Jong
Elana Kagan
Roberta Kalechofsky
Michael Kimmel
Lydia Rabinowitsch-Kempner
Naomi Klein
Gilah Kletenik
Edith Konecky
Barbara Kruger
Anna Kuliscioff
Michele Landsberg
Paulina Lebl-Albala
Lori Hope Lefkovitz
Gerda Lerner
Amy-Jill Levine
Ariel Levy
Fanny Lewald
Rosa Luxemburg
Frederica Sagor Maas
Shelby McCabe
Hana Meisel
Annie Nathan Meyer
Haviva Ner-David
Martha Nussbaum
Margit Oelsner-Baumatz
Tillie Olsen
Judith Plaskow
Letty Cottin Pogrebin
Rachel Pollack
Katha Pollitt
Virginia Postrel
Sally Priesand
Trude Weiss-Rosmarin
Tamar Ross
Muriel Rukeyser
Danya Ruttenberg
Sheryl Sandberg
Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
Rosika Schwimmer
Drorah Setel
Alice Shalvi
Mendel Shapiro
Sandy Eisenberg Sasso
Susan Sontag
Daniel Sperber
Annie Sprinkle
Gertrude Stein
Gloria Steinem
Sandra Steingraber
Elana Maryles Sztokman
Yona Wallach
Wendy Wasserstein
Trude Weiss-Rosmarin
Naomi Weisstein
Ruth Westheimer
Naomi Wolf
Elizabeth Wurtzel
Diana Yoel
Lauren Shay Kaufmann

:shock: :shock:
The Jews, Falsely so called. Also known as the Synagogue of Satan; the Kharzarian Mafia who worship Satan at the elite level, with the average Jew being just another pawn to be manipulated with fringe benefits and lies.

They are doing this everywhere they are throughout the whole world, and have since literally day 1. Their goal is world domination in preparation for their messiah to come make the world truly Jewish. They expect to rule and reign with him. But for the rest of us, their messiah will be the AntiChrist. They expect to rule with him, but it will only be their end.
It don't get more jewish than that :lol:
I remember composing that kind of visualization many years ago and sending it via email, before social media. Kind of a waste of time, people can not digest it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote: It don't get more jewish than that :lol:
I remember composing that kind of visualization many years ago and sending it via email, before social media. Kind of a waste of time, people can not digest it.
They are trying to destroy all of civilization because they are Satan's children. Many of them honestly believe that when their messiah comes (the AntiChrist), each one of them will receive 2,800 stupid Goyim cattle to be their personal slaves. And as of right now, many of them openly brag about how right now we serve them indirectly (think donations both individual and national), but when their messiah comes, we will serve them directly.

Everywhere they are, they seek to destroy some aspect of civilization. That is their target. And like it or not, our civilization is western European, and that is the homeland of ethnic Europeans, also known as white people, who also must be destroyed.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

You know, I don't feel like I was really fully conscious until I was about 25. Before that I had a poor grasp on logic and could only repeat ideas that were fed to me. It's easy to imagine that some people remain in that state their whole lives.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

LOL value women as human beings and you will be forever in the friend zone.
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Nailer wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 7:27 pm
You know, I don't feel like I was really fully conscious until I was about 25. Before that I had a poor grasp on logic and could only repeat ideas that were fed to me. It's easy to imagine that some people remain in that state their whole lives.
I woke up from my coma around the same kind of age once I distanced myself from relationships, television, newspapers and the rat race etc., and yes, logic, what a fantastic ally to have.

In a world where 70% of the planet's surface is made up of ocean and the remainder consists of bullshit, logic simplifies the complexity so it's hugely advantageous.

Where women are concerned, logic should play a role in determining their value. As men, are biggest downfall is over emphasizing on outer beauty and for the vast majority of us we've been guilty of this at some point in our lives. It's like a drug pulling us in and for many who can't resist the temptation it can lead to a life of misery.

Their value should be based on how they treat you and physical attraction should not take priority. For instance, a 6 or 7 who is happy to please you and won't give you much grief is a far better investment in the long term than a 9/10 who does the opposite. The latter therefore should be classed in the short term category without any emotion involved.

The "Who's got the best looking chick" competition should be avoided at all costs too as today's winner can easily transform into tomorrow's loser.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
January 12th, 2017, 9:39 am
I thought I'd start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings.
You are exactly the type who took the side of Blasey-Ford over Justice Kavanaugh! If so, may Karma herself rain down upon you like a ton of smoldering hot bricks!

Gentlemen, the male (notice I did not say man) who has more concern for women than his fellow man is a traitor, a cuck, and a mangina sycophant.

Males who pedestalize women are the mortal enemy of actual "men." These are the males who will destabilize military cohesion by catering to women in the unit. These are males who will take a woman's side in any controversy between an actual man and woman. These are the males who deserve to be treated as the turncoats they are!

Our male friend here "MrMan" does not deserve such a title. He was renamed MrMan(gina) because of his wholesale betrayal of actual men in favor of women. If it ever comes to an epic battle in the West between the forces of good and the forces of leftist feminism, those of MrMan(gina)'s ilk should be the first to be "identified" on the battlefield, figuratively speaking of course.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
I thought I'd start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings.

I wanted to see if there was any tolerance for such an idea on this forum.
I missed this thread somehow.
And using your own words,

What about to start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing MEN as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings?
Did you ever think about that?

I want to see if there was any tolerance for such an idea on this forum...

Let's be honest, it's men and boys and not women and girls who are considered as 2nd class people nowadays in the Western world.

There are plenty of organizations for the assistance of females already and many of them are openly hostile towards men.

Really, there is no need to pity females and valuing them highly. They are already overrated.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 7:35 am
MrMan wrote:

I wanted to see if there was any tolerance for such an idea on this forum.
I missed this thread somehow.
And using your own words,

What about to start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing MEN as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings?
Did you ever think about that?
That is a valid question for western society and the Anglosphere in general. But for this forum, the question about women is more pertinant, IMO.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 6:46 am
MrMan wrote:
You are exactly the type who took the side of Blasey-Ford over Justice Kavanaugh! If so, may Karma herself rain down upon you like a ton of smoldering hot bricks!
I did not support Ford over Kavanaugh. If I were a Senator, based on what I knew, I likely would have approved Kavanaugh. But I got bits and pieces and did not spend over a week of my life listening to all the testimony like I likely would have if I were a senator. Anyway, this ability you seem to have to know what people really think and believe is obviously false to anyone you try it on. If you really think you have this ability, you are seriously self-decieved, possibly mentally ill.

I don't believe in Karma, but you are the one piling up judgment for yourself with the slander and accusations.

As for the rest of your post, I feel sorry for you. It must be rather unsatisfying to be filled with such vile hatred. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Your apparent disdain for women and desire to just use them for sex was part of the reason I posted a thread on this topic. What I ask here is a pretty simple question that any man should be able to answer without getting angry or 'contrarian.'
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Zambales wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 2:54 am
Nailer wrote:
I woke up from my coma around the same kind of age once I distanced myself from relationships, television, newspapers and the rat race etc., and yes, logic, what a fantastic ally to have.

In a world where 70% of the planet's surface is made up of ocean and the remainder consists of bullshit, logic simplifies the complexity so it's hugely advantageous.

Where women are concerned, logic should play a role in determining their value. As men, are biggest downfall is over emphasizing on outer beauty and for the vast majority of us we've been guilty of this at some point in our lives. It's like a drug pulling us in and for many who can't resist the temptation it can lead to a life of misery.

Their value should be based on how they treat you and physical attraction should not take priority. For instance, a 6 or 7 who is happy to please you and won't give you much grief is a far better investment in the long term than a 9/10 who does the opposite. The latter therefore should be classed in the short term category without any emotion involved.

The "Who's got the best looking chick" competition should be avoided at all costs too as today's winner can easily transform into tomorrow's loser.
Intellectually, I know you are right. But I still could not have gone for a woman I considered a 6 or even a 7 for marriage. The biological side of things was too important. So I waited and prayed and got someone on the high end of the scale for my own personal tastes.

The thing is with 1 to 10 scale, it's an individual thing. Most of us can agree that some women are beautiful. But I remember seeing a guy post a girls picture on a thread saying a girl was a 9 or 10, and I thought she was a 5 or 6 on a 1 to 10 scale.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 8:22 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 6:46 am
MrMan wrote:
I did not support Ford over Kavanaugh. If I were a Senator, based on what I knew, I likely would have approved Kavanaugh. But I got bits and pieces and did not spend over a week of my life listening to all the testimony like I likely would have if I were a senator. Anyway, this ability you seem to have to know what people really think and believe is obviously false to anyone you try it on. If you really think you have this ability, you are seriously self-decieved, possibly mentally ill.

I don't believe in Karma, but you are the one piling up judgment for yourself with the slander and accusations.

As for the rest of your post, I feel sorry for you. It must be rather unsatisfying to be filled with such vile hatred. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Your apparent disdain for women and desire to just use them for sex was part of the reason I posted a thread on this topic. What I ask here is a pretty simple question that any man should be able to answer without getting angry or 'contrarian.'
You feel sorry for me? :lol: Save your sorrow Cuck. Bob Marley wrote, "They think they're in heaven when they're living in hell!" That pretty much describes males (I refuse to consider you a man) like you.

Hatred is a strong word that I only reserve for those of your filth. One cannot really hate western women when are only acting upon that which males like you have enabled over the last 50 years. YOU are the enemy of men and therefore deserve the ire of all of us. Women are beginning to hate males like you also if we are to believe the cottage industry of female men's right activists.

When your wife finally sickens of being married to you she will leave you high and dry. Now that you are living in the USA, the threat of this is exponentially higher. Please do let us know when that or something similar occurs for that will be your only hope of abandoning your blue pill blindness and beginning living in actual manhood.

Until then, may you, by the almighty's righteous zeal, endure every misfortune that befalls you. You deserve it, but more importantly you would also learn from it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I skimmed a few words of your hateful rhetoric in the last post. No time to waste on the trash you write right now.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

great idea, but never will happen in a man's world like we serve
Cute Rabbit
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

Men band together to gain ownership of us poor little things
Cute Rabbit
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 8:37 am
Zambales wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 2:54 am
Nailer wrote:

Intellectually, I know you are right. But I still could not have gone for a woman I considered a 6 or even a 7 for marriage. The biological side of things was too important. So I waited and prayed and got someone on the high end of the scale for my own personal tastes.

The thing is with 1 to 10 scale, it's an individual thing. Most of us can agree that some women are beautiful. But I remember seeing a guy post a girls picture on a thread saying a girl was a 9 or 10, and I thought she was a 5 or 6 on a 1 to 10 scale.
When I was younger I used to zoom in on the most attractive women but once I gained more experience and began disliking certain traits in females, physical attraction wasn't as important.

I actually fell in love with a 5/10 once. The first time I saw her I thought, no definitely not my type, but the thing was, my friend was dating her friend and we were usually in a group together so I got to know her and the attraction grew. Very feminine and very sexy but nothing special in the looks department.