If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from HA group would you allow to date her?

0%
63%
1%
25%
5%
No votes
10%
No votes
25%
No votes
50%
13%
75%
No votes
80%
No votes
90%
No votes
95%
No votes
99%
No votes
100%
No votes

Total votes: 8
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 4:24 am
MrMan wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 6:31 pm
You should get jail time for that, and they should get the death penalty if she succeeded.
This typifies what religious people resort to when they get shown the truth. They wish to silence others, throw them in jail, or have them executed all because their worldview has been pierced by reality.
Truth? A woman deceiving a man about virginity is not truth. It's deception of a very bad variety. Paying for it is participating int he deception.
But at least now you know the truth. Each time you take a look at your wife from now on, just make peace with the fact that you definitely were not her first. You're not the first guy to live under that delusion, and you will certainly not be the last.
If you really, really believe that is true, something is wrong with your mind. As if you could make things be facts by thinking them. Either intentional lies or lying due to some kind of problem with your mind.
On a final note before I place you back on ignore
Go for it. Put me on ignore. I don't use ignore. It doesn't make sense for me to do that.

Btw, my kids look like me. You like to 'project' your own, thoughts, opinions, experiences and 'values' on others. Did you know your own father? Do you have some little children of yours running around that you have never met? That's not the way my wife and I live our lives, and you shouldn't try to spread your poison onto others.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Post by MrMan »

rabbithabit,

If you are legit, I apologize for my previous remarks. Most of us do not post our real pictures on a forum like this. We had one guy on here a while back who kept writing positively about the idea of throwing acid on women. This forum is extremely low on rules and censorship, but that guy was eventually out of here over something or other. So I do not think it is a good idea to use your own picture on forums like this, just for safety and security. Winston does, but this is his forum and he probably got traffic here from YouTube videos.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 8:45 am
Btw, my kids look like me. You like to 'project' your own, thoughts, opinions, experiences and 'values' on others. Did you know your own father? Do you have some little children of yours running around that you have never met? That's not the way my wife and I live our lives, and you shouldn't try to spread your poison onto others.
My father certainly made sure that I was socially competent enough to NOT be a virgin well into adulthood. If yours cared anything about you, he would have done the same instead of marrying some 3rd world trollop out of sexual desperation. Now look at you, you're trapped. :lol:

BTW, I can tell from your reactions that you KNOW there is considerable truth to what I am hitting you with. That's why your so emotional.

And yet again, if I had the option of trading lives with you, I'd immediately forgo being married to the only woman I could get to have sex with me and being a slave to her and her offspring of questionable paternity.

Cucks gonna cuck....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

October 5th, 2018, 10:02 am
BTW, I can tell from your reactions that you KNOW there is considerable truth to what I am hitting you with. That's why your so emotional.
My reactions? Your the one resorting to lies and irrational arguments. I suspect you either do not care if you are truthful and are trying to be manipulative, or you just make up lies and shovel them so much you lose a grip on reality. Your manipulative techniques may work on the teenager girls you have posted about and those girls you give an allowance to date you. Maybe you can tell to think some lie and they will believe you. But it won't work on grown men.
And yet again, if I had the option of trading lives with you, I'd immediately forgo being married to the only woman I could get to have sex with me and being a slave to her
Sounds like you are a little afraid of women, so you have to pay money to create a situation where you can get out. You haven't figured out how this is supposed to work yet, where the wife submits to her husband. The man needs to marry a quality woman for this to happen. Generally that means being a quality man, not a lying, manipulative cad.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 6:23 pm
Sounds like you are a little afraid of women, so you have to pay money to create a situation where you can get out.
I notice that you bring up my spending money on women a lot. Let's take a look at who spends what more closely...

You: Spending $20,000 to 75,000 per year on one aging, Indonesian woman of declining beauty to support her in terms of bigger housing, transportation, useless knick knacks, insurance, offspring, etc.

Me: Spending $5,000 to $10,000 per year on scores of young, hot, Eastern European girls with the option of stopping payment at any time if I so please.

You have to spend 4 to 15 times more than I do just to maintain one, aging woman of declining sexual market value.

Intelligent men know immediately that as a married cuck, you are in the far inferior position. So I and other clever men would want your married-slave life under any circumstances.

Sorry my delusional one, but you lose hands down.

MGTOW Forever (unless you are a cuck).
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

is spending 10,000 a year on women "going your own way" ? or "paying your own way" ?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 4:48 am
is spending 10,000 a year on women "going your own way" ? or "paying your own way" ?
MGTOW is but a lifestyle based on freedoms that married men will never enjoy.

Providing girlfriend allowances is simply doing what I want, how I want in a way that most man either can't or won't with the distinct advantage to me. :mrgreen:

Men in their fifties who want 8s and 9s are all to glad to put a little spending money in the pockets of their sweet things. Angry, married men with their now withering, ugly wives whom they no longer want, will always hate on men who spend on their sweet tenderlings.

As I am writing this, there is a Jewish Ukrainian Phd student on the train right now coming from another city. I had to spend 1000 Hrivinas (about 30 dollars) for her round trip ticket which I was ALL to glad to pay. Dinner and drinks and the cab ride to my apartment are but peanuts to have such quality of girl coming to see you. Only married haters or incels will grumble about it being wrong or immoral. :lol:

You don't want be that guy DJ because it is NEVER a good look.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

October 5th, 2018, 8:24 pm
You: Spending $20,000 to 75,000 per year on one aging, Indonesian woman of declining beauty to support her in terms of bigger housing, transportation, useless knick knacks, insurance, offspring, etc.

I can't say I've ever spent 75,000 a year on my wife. The offspring are my kids with my name.

You really have a cold, lifeless view of the world. A man's family are human beings. It is normal for a man to have a family and care about them and enjoy their company. I love my wife and appreciate spending time with her. I care about my wife and kids. They aren't just numbers in the expense column of a checkbook. There is more to life than a light relationhips with and sex with a girl in her teens or 20s or whatever you go after. You come off as pretty heartless.

I also don't buy the idea that you care about men. If you really cared about the man who was going to marry that girl you slept with you would not have paid for hymen reconstructive surgery for her. That was a really sappy move for her, preserving her feelings or financial or social situation, at the expense of a man. You know they say if you sleep with someone, you slept with everyone that person slept with and everyone that person slept with. This man may have thought he was getting a virgin. But if she slept with you, how many VD germs did you help trick that man into exposing himself to? What kind of difficulty did you impose on him if he thought he got his wife pregnant on the honeymoon, but then the baby turned out to be biracial? Financing a fraud like that is not doing men a favor.

Maybe you care about your MGTOW philosophy and promoting it. I don't see any caring from you toward men.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

October 7th, 2018, 5:06 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 4:48 am

Providing girlfriend allowances is simply doing what I want, how I want in a way that most man either can't or won't with the distinct advantage to me. :mrgreen:

Men in their fifties who want 8s and 9s are all to glad to put a little spending money in the pockets of their sweet things. Angry, married men with their now withering, ugly wives whom they no longer want, will always hate on men who spend on their sweet tenderlings.

As I am writing this, there is a Jewish Ukrainian Phd student on the train right now coming from another city. I had to spend 1000 Hrivinas (about 30 dollars) for her round trip ticket which I was ALL to glad to pay. Dinner and drinks and the cab ride to my apartment are but peanuts to have such quality of girl coming to see you. Only married haters or incels will grumble about it being wrong or immoral. :lol:

You don't want be that guy DJ because it is NEVER a good look.
i didnt say it was wrong or immoral, just questioned if it really is idependence
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 4:56 pm
I can't say I've ever spent 75,000 a year on my wife. The offspring are my kids with my name.
I don't expect much from simple-minded man-slaves who revel in their own family servitude, but have you ever heard of the concept of "imputed costs?" If so, you will know that you spend FAR more than I spend supporting the legal parasite that is your wife and her offspring (which may or may not be your own). You strike me as not being a very affluent man with which I have no problem. But whatever your financial circumstance, you pay far more, proportionally-speaking, to support your parasites than I spend on the tenderlings in my life. That is the irony in your repeated attempts to shame me for spending money on women. You HAVE to spend greater proportions on your parasites, I do it for pleasure and at will. :mrgreen:
MrMan wrote:
You really have a cold, lifeless view of the world.
Strange that you would mention this because, I get the sense that it is you who is of broken spirit as a man manipulated into marital slavery by religious faith and lack of discernment. Your being constantly triggered by my pointing out the truth of your condition is proof of this. If you were truly content with your "married life" you would be secure and content like the other married members here. Your personal discontent is quite obvious.
MrMan wrote: I also don't buy the idea that you care about men.
That is because you are a married man whom I do not care about because you are a pawn under the control of a wife and the state. Manhood involves agency that married men no longer enjoy. So to be clear, I care about men who have managed to AVOID your contemptible condition, especially the younger ones because men like you are forever trying to ensnare other men into the contemptible condition. Married and religious men are but soldiers for the enemy cause of female domination and state enforcement of that domination. Therefore, your lot is to be scorned and marginalized, not cared about. And you would not be complaining about my "lack of caring" if you were so content with your wife. Perhaps this is an passive admission that you are indeed viewed as her personal beast of burden? :idea:

Consider these questions:

-If your wife, at the time you met her, looked then just as she looks today, would you have been interested in her to the point of wanting to marry her? Now I know you will disingenuously claim that you would be just as smitten with her because that is your denial impulse to save face, but honest men would answer in the negative.

-If, knowing what you know today about how your life has turned into a soulless, morass of wasteful expense, annoyance, and servitude to wife, you had the chance to do it over again would you pursue the married life again? Now I know you will again disingenuously claim that you would, you should dig down deeper and consider the sage advice of your own Saint Paul who specifically advises against marriage and of your own Proverbs which warn men about the woman.

Face it, you been tricked, led astray, hoodwinked, in ways that I refuse to let you promote unchallenged to other men who are enjoying their freedom in ways that you cannot.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Not really in the past, but nowadays situation is different. Times are changing.
MGTOW means only 'men going their own way' and how they do it is up to them.

MGTOW means to get away from the mindset of people next to you, from cultural values (religion, language etc.) where you are grown up and do somewhere else, something different and not what your people and your government expect you to do.

About marriage nowadays, in Western countries the legal situation is a joke, benefits only women - and honestly only a man who is a total fool will ever consider that - but to stay alone for the rest of your life, without interacting with females at all cannot really be a good solution either if you are a straight man.

When I got away from Europe for always to Asia in 1972, the marriage contract had a fairly strong power and was not only offering advantages for the wife. I never came back to Europe again and I have no intention to do so.

About marriage, today if I were still a young man, I would seriously reconsider to do it again, what I did 40 years ago - living in a foreign country + married to a foreign wife.

----------

What I do not understand however is why those men - like Mr. Man and also Winston - go back from where they come from, continue to live in Western countries despite they are aware of all those problems. Honestly, I do not think to bring a foreign wife back to Western countries is a good way to go (Mr. Man). It's also not a good solution to keep a foreign wife in her own country but to continue to live in USA (Winston).

You cannot have both - either you are gone abroad and live with foreign women and no return - or you stay in your own native Western country.

Why did Mr. Man not continue to live in Indonesia with his local wife? And if there are economic reasons, visa problems etc., why did he not move on to nearby, like to Singapore? If he is a qualified English teacher, such jobs are everywhere...

Why to go back from where you come from? As MGTOW your way is forward and never look back.

Anyway, up to them, not my business, not my life-style. - I wish everybody good luck.

----------

About this topic,
If you had a daughter (Question: Where, in Western countries?), what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Let me say, I really do not WANT to date any Western girl, honestly. Out of many reasons. Before you 'allow' her to date me, you better ask me first if I agree dating her - it works both ways and men also have the right to say NO. To tell you straight away, I am not even willing to try. Too many bad experiences in my life. For sure many in this HA-Forum share my opinion.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 11:14 pm
Not really in the past, but nowadays situation is different. Times are changing.
Yohan, your situation is atypical so you represent an anomaly. As an older man, who has lived his youth as an unmarried MGTOW, I am not so opposed to taking on a younger wife in a country like Japan to ensure comfort and care in the older years.

What I am opposed to is the promotion of young men throwing away of their freedoms in the younger years via marriage.

Personally, I would live out my latter life with a younger woman, but without the marriage component. You've chosen to be married but only after you were wise enough to make the soundest of decisions. Men in the teens, 20s, and 30s are typically not so wise because the hormonal impulses compel them to actions against their own interests.

US President James Tyler was born in 1790. He has a grandson still alive today because he sired a child at age 73! I am ok with this older model for men, but not the traditional model promoted the the Cucks and Manginas of the forum.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 4:56 pm
A man's family are human beings. It is normal for a man to have a family and care about them and enjoy their company. I love my wife and appreciate spending time with her. I care about my wife and kids.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 11:14 pm
I think you are the only person I have come across who defines MGTOW that way. Most MGTOWs think it is somehow for a wrong to marry. Getting married overseas in a state more friendly toward men runs against other MGTOWs philosophy that I have encountered. MGTOWs seem to be either into living as hermits or being players. Or somewhere in between-- living without women but going to prostitutes, etc. every so often.

In one MGTOW video I saw online, a man would have liked to have gotten married and had children, but if he did, he reasoned the risks of losing his money was so high, he did not want to take the risk. IMO, that's a really warped set of priorities in life combined with some serious pessimism. Divorce rates are high in the US. Divorce rates are lower for those who marry foreign wives, religious people who attend services regularly, couples where the woman was a virgin at marriage, etc. Divorce rates, the last I heard, were a lot lower for men who married women from overseas. I wouldn't expect that to hold up so much for Russians, and men who marry Filippinas they just met who asked them for money online without some sensible screening. There is also the option of marrying and living overseas-- which I have done for part of my life. My wife and I have bounced around between the US and overseas depending on what we had growing on.

If MGTOWs were really into men going their own way, they would not be deadset against marriage under any circumstances. You seem to be an exception, but I don't think you are representative of this movement on the Internet of men that call themselves MGTOW.

Contrarian seems like an extremist, kind of like a brainwahsed hard-core Communist from the early 1900's, with a bleak, dismal, lifeless philosophy. Except his is just a different cold, lifeless philosophy.
What I do not understand however is why those men - like Mr. Man and also Winston - go back from where they come from, continue to live in Western countries despite they are aware of all those problems. Honestly, I do not think to bring a foreign wife back to Western countries is a good way to go (Mr. Man). It's also not a good solution to keep a foreign wife in her own country but to continue to live in USA (Winston).
I have done both. I am in the US at a moment. My wife and I are getting closer and closer to the 20 year mark of marriage, and she hasn't backstabbed me and divorced me. She knows its wrong to do so. If you have the same values it helps.
You cannot have both - either you are gone abroad and live with foreign women and no return - or you stay in your own native Western country.
What if a man wants to go his own way, and his own way is to bring a wife back from Russia, the Filippines, Indonesia, etc? If MGTOW is about men going their own way, what's wrong with that? It is even a little counter-cultural to get a wife from abroad.
Why did Mr. Man not continue to live in Indonesia with his local wife? And if there are economic reasons, visa problems etc., why did he not move on to nearby, like to Singapore? If he is a qualified English teacher, such jobs are everywhere...
English teaching was a couple of advanced degrees ago. I do not want to do that, not for a living at least. I might do a little volunteer work someday in the ELS arena. It doesn't pay that well to do it for a living. Singapore is probably not a really good place for ESL. Many of them speak English there, already. And you'd have to live in that kind of economy on an English teacher's salary. English teacher salaries are inflated compared to other salaries in some Asian countries.

If we really avoided behaviors that had any risks at all, we wouldn't drive or cross the street. There has to be some statistic out there for the number of drivers or street-crossers who get hit by a car. If you cross the street, you are trusting the guy at the red light not to hit the gas and kill you. You put your life in the hands of other people by driving or crossing the street. It's more risky than getting married if you look at what you are risking-- your life as opposed to half your assets. Divorce could bring heartbreak, too. But if MGTOWs are as cold-hearted toward women as CE portrays himself to be, then that's not a real risk anyway. There is a lot of 'value' to having someone you love who cares about you. You take care of each other. My wife cooks for me. If I want sex, I don't have to go out to a club and pick up a young woman or pay a girl on a sugar daddy website and go through a lot of trouble.

If a man wants to have kids, there is no really good MGTOW way to do it. If you pay a surrogate and raise the kid, the kid doesn't have a real mother in the home-- unless you hire the surrogate, then that's more complicated than marriage. If she lives with mom, then he pays child support-- just like the divorce situation. And kids raised without a father in the home are at risk of many things statistically.
About this topic,
If you had a daughter (Question: Where, in Western countries?), what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Let me say, I really do not WANT to date any Western girl, honestly. Out of many reasons. Before you 'allow' her to date me, you better ask me first if I agree dating her - it works both ways and men also have the right to say NO. To tell you straight away, I am not even willing to try. Too many bad experiences in my life. For sure many in this HA-Forum share my opinion.
Okay, I won't ask you to date my daughter. :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

October 7th, 2018, 11:40 pm
Yohan, your situation is atypical so you represent an anomaly.
You are right.

You see, when I left Europe for always in 1972 the situation was different - nothing like today - and much more difficult as it is now for newcomer MGTOWs.

We were not many from Europe who decided to move away to Asia. There are other attractive destinations at that time, like Canada, USA, Australia, South Africa... but surely not even one country in Asia...

Even only for vacation, there were few people who had the money and were interested to get on an airplane to travel so far away...

Just a few details about 1970 in Central Europe:

Computers did not exist.
There was no internet looking for random contacts abroad, communication was only by letters which was time consuming and very expensive phone calls.

There was no ATM to withdraw money, only traveller cheques for traveling abroad.
Simple tourist visas - and not cheap at all - took often several days from an embassy and were required to almost everywhere in Asia.
I remember I had to apply for a visa for Singapore from the British embassy in Austria.

There were hardly any books to offer you information about Far East countries and almost no references to learn about Asian languages.

Some countries were totally closed to foreigners - China/Mongolia for example - but even Europe was divided into East/West and it was not so easy to go there and no chance to get a woman over the border - you were risking your life... and Germany was divided...

There were not so many airplanes and airfare was horribly expensive - maybe 3 months salary for a return ticket from Europe to South East Asia and this was with the cheapest airlines like Aeroflot. Long distance flights did not exist -you had to change airplanes several times with long waiting time.

A costly issue was also photography. There was no digital camera existing, paper prints wereexpensive, some people used slides to reduce costs.

Totally different from now...