If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from HA group would you allow to date her?

0%
63%
1%
25%
5%
No votes
10%
No votes
25%
No votes
50%
13%
75%
No votes
80%
No votes
90%
No votes
95%
No votes
99%
No votes
100%
No votes

Total votes: 8
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Very important question I think.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Post by Cornfed »

A silly question, because in the West men don't get a say in who their daughters date, which is part of the problem.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you had a daughter, what percentage of men from this group would you allow to date her?

Post by Yohan »

We do not know enough about all members of this forum, it is impossible to answer this question.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If I had the misfortune of having a daughter, I might very well take her in the early weeks to Kodiak Island just before grizzly bear hibernation season and simply leave her there.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 12:09 pm
If I had the misfortune of having a daughter, I might very well take her in the early weeks to Kodiak Island just before grizzly bear hibernation season and simply leave her there.
if you see having a daughter as a misfortune.....I pray for their sake that you never produce one
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I know the feminists throw the word 'misogynist' wrecklessly, but this sure looks like hatred of women, or in this case girls, to me. Previous posts encouraging married men to leave their wives, or trying to 'help' young men by telling them not to get married but to just use women for sex seems misogynistic to me, also.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I do have daughters who are too young to date or marry. I have made efforts to engrain in them that one of the steps toward getting married (or dating) is their father's approval. No dating until they are old enough to get married.

Maybe I have seen one or two posters on here who could potentially be the type of person I might let one of my daughters date if they were of appropriate age and checked out in real life. But I wouldn't want most of you guys around my daughters. Some of the posters here are married, or living with a girlfriend, or 'johns' or serial fornicators. I don't know how many people use the forum, but I put 1%.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 8:29 pm
I know the feminists throw the word 'misogynist' wrecklessly, but this sure looks like hatred of women, or in this case girls, to me. Previous posts encouraging married men to leave their wives, or trying to 'help' young men by telling them not to get married but to just use women for sex seems misogynistic to me, also.
However it is the feminist, who is encouraging married women to leave their husbands and sons... but nobody says a word about it, despite it is very misandristic comment. Why should misogyny given priority to misandry? One is fine, the other one is bad?
Linda Hirshman first became controversial when she wrote an article for the liberal American Prospect magazine website saying it's a mistake for women to quit their jobs to stay at home with children.
Housekeeping and child rearing, she wrote, are not worthy of the full-time ``talents of intelligent and educated human beings.
It's also feminism ideology which recommends to keep some men for sperm only.
Infamous feminist and prostitute Valerie Solanas was calling for genocide of all men.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Solanas
Solanas urged women to "overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and eliminate the male sex"

NOW member, Florynce Kennedy, called Solanas "one of the most important spokeswomen of the feminist movement
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 8:33 pm
I do have daughters who are too young to date or marry. I have made efforts to engrain in them that one of the steps toward getting married (or dating) is their father's approval. No dating until they are old enough to get married.
What is 'old enough to get married' by your opinion?

-----

I am married, have 2 adult daughters and 1 adult foster daughter - and I have a good relationship and have no problems with them all and I see them frequently and have contact with them by phone and internet ....

As they are 18+ they don't need my approval what they do in their life. They can decide by themselves - however it should be noticed that we are living in Asia and not in the States, where the dating scene is totally broken and where you cannot trust anybody.

In Europe it is not much better, but less hateful against men compared to USA, where every woman considers herself as a model and a rape survivor.

Age of consent in my native country is 14, parents have even no right to interfere into their children's sexual life and some girls take contraceptives distributed in the school as young as 12 and parents have no right to be informed. So much about privacy rules and child protection...

About marriage, legally 18+ required without parental consent, otherwise 16.

However nobody cares anymore about marriage, as parents cannot interfere in case of co-habitation when the girl is 16+.
Most girls in my country have anyway multiple boyfriends when they are 13+ y/o.

Divorce rates have been at its peak 51 percent in rural area and 67 percent in cities.

Break-up of long-time co-habitation, which is legally after a few years the same as marriage is not included in these statistics.

A divorce past 10 years marriage is not counted either, it is said that the marriage contract is fulfilled.

Honestly, nowadays marriage in Western countries is good for what?

The legal situation was totally different when I married in 1978 - a marriage contract had some meaning at that time, and offered some special rights to the husband and the wife how to live together and how to discipline their children, but today this is not the case anymore.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
You are virtue signaling yet again. But this is to be expected from a brainwashed, religious nut such as yourself.

It is sad that you don’t even know that your own bible admonishes men about women in Proverbs which you choose to ignore. You also ignore Paul’s advice against marriage, then lie, twist, and turn to rationalize why the bible really does not mean the bad things written about women and marriage. It’s magical and god speaks in mysterious codes that only Christians like you could understand, right?

The fact is that men being distrustful of women is quite healthy. Even the overall dislike of Western women is justified given their abuse of their status as “the master race” in the West.

I suggest you toss your Bibles in a pit fire 🔥 and own the fact that you have gender Stockholm Syndrome to the point where you would doom a man to death just to curry favor with females.

With that said, you shall henceforth be no longer be referred to as MrMan as you are anything but manly. You shall be known as MrMangina which better captures your hatred of fellow men and your servile function to women both your home and outside of it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

October 2nd, 2018, 2:07 am
MrMan wrote:
You are virtue signaling yet again. But this is to be expected from a brainwashed, religious nut such as yourself.
If opposing leaving baby girls to die is 'virtue signalling', then any decent human being should virtue signal.
It is sad that you don’t even know that your own bible admonishes men about women in Proverbs which you choose to ignore.
No I don't.
You also ignore Paul’s advice against marriage, then lie, twist, and turn to rationalize why the bible really does not mean the bad things written about women and marriage.
No, I don't. Paul's advice was that celibacy is best, but it is better to marry than to burn. Each man has his own gift from God, one after this manner, and another after that. Life-long celibacy did not suit me, so I took Paul's advice and married. He also said let not the wife depart from her husband and do not let the husband divorce his wife. I take his advice over yours, which is to tell married men to leave their wives. Did you actually read the whole chapter or just try to take a verse out of context and twist it? It wasn't originally written with the verse numbers. That's just a referencing system added by a monk later to find stuff.
It’s magical and god speaks in mysterious codes that only Christians like you could understand, right?
It may seem like that to those who lack the spiritual understanding to percieve what the words on the page mean.
The fact is that men being distrustful of women is quite healthy.
To some extent I agree with you, but there are good things about women, too. Women need some guidance. Feeding baby girls to the bears is way more extreme than having a healthy distrust of women.
own the fact that you have gender Stockholm Syndrome to the point where you would doom a man to death just to curry favor with females.
You are the one talking about condemning babies to death. I'm not dooming men to death.
With that said, you shall henceforth be no longer be referred to as MrMan as you are anything but manly. You shall be known as MrMangina which better captures your hatred of fellow men and your servile function to women both your home and outside of it.
How about we just call you Cucktrarian Expuke since you like the word 'cuck' and spew vile things?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 8:54 am
How about we just call you Cucktrarian Expuke since you like the word 'cuck' and spew vile things?
Let me get this straight. The man who married an Indonesian bar girl of "questionable" (ahem) morals because he was a self-admitted desperate virgin wants to refer to ME as a cuck?

Call me what you wish, but your new moniker is actually quite befitting Mr. MANgina!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
You are the one talking about condemning babies to death. I'm not dooming men to death.
Manginas like you would sell out other men, even if it means certain death, just to appease women and to get a figurative pat on the head from them.

This is why you are more of an enemy to men than feminists even. At least feminists wear their beliefs on their sleeves. Manginas smile in the face of men but stab them in the back when the chance to impress women comes around.

You should be ashamed!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
It may seem like that to those who lack the spiritual understanding to perceive what the words on the page mean.
Don't flatter yourself. "Christians" like yourself are about as spiritual as the evil priests who sexually diddle little children, or as much as the thieving preachers who rob their congregations of huge sums of money while they sleep with married women amongst their flock.

Spiritual people don't need religion to hide behind. Religious nuts like you only need to conceal their vices and demons. Religious people are manipulative charlatans who argue that black with really white and up and really down but you can see it unless you are bestowed with the magical powers of religious belief.

If hell exists, there will be a special place for you there for spreading all the lies.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

October 2nd, 2018, 3:04 pm

Let me get this straight. The man who married an Indonesian bar girl of "questionable" (ahem) morals because he was a self-admitted desperate virgin wants to refer to ME as a cuck?
Again, you slander and lie and accuse my wife as a bar girl. She was a virgin who did not hang out at bars. I can't remember my wife ever drinking any wine or beer in all the time I have been with her. If she's ever been in a bar, it's been a bar and grill type restaurant, at the table in the restaurant part.

That originated with a lie you posted. You can't hold your own with well-reasoned arguments, so you make up lies and defame people you do not know. This is foolishness, and it is immoral.

If all men followed your advice the world would be worse than it is now, with men just sleeping with women without marrying them. Any babies born would be raised by single mothers. Society would get worse from that. And if all the men actually exposed their infant daughters to the elements and left them for the bears to eat, the human race would die out. Your philosophy leads to more evil.

I also wonder what is going on with you mentally. I common tactic in your posts is to argue that men who disagree with you are lying or are in self-denial. Either you are using this annoying and potentially manipulative tactic on purpose, or else you are a very self-deluded man. You have written about black women being abusive. I wonder if your own experience with your own mom is what encouraged you to have such a disdain for daughters, marriage, etc.