Best and worst Philippine cities for dating Filipina's

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Best and worst Philippine cities for dating Filipina's

Post by Zambales »

Good advice!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: Best and worst Philippine cities for dating Filipina's

Post by redfeather »

Zambales,
When I talked to my Army buddies about going to the Philippines they all told me to search in the southern part of the Phils, and to avoid the northern Phils areas. So, this guys video says about that same thing. Anyway, thanks for posting the video we need all the mentoring we can get.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Best and worst Philippine cities for dating Filipina's

Post by Zambales »

redfeather wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 3:28 pm
Zambales,
When I talked to my Army buddies about going to the Philippines they all told me to search in the southern part of the Phils, and to avoid the northern Phils areas.
This is the consensus amongst many although quality women do exist in the north. It's mainly Manila, the surrounding provinces and especially Angeles that give this part of the Philippines a less favourable bearing towards females.