Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 179
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » September 4th, 2018, 3:33 am

Winston wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 12:45 am
ErnieMagic wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 12:43 am
Winston caved to VIG... VIG demanded a title change and Winston caved in fear he would be beat up..
He did not demand anything or suggest a title change. All he said was that we should not claim DC is a scam if theres no evidence that it is. He never demanded anything. You seem to hallucinate things that people never said. :P

LFL,
Are there any photos or videos of David P in the DC videos?

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 109
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by ErnieMagic » September 4th, 2018, 3:37 am

it's pointless 3 betas.. LFL, Winston and MD.. i'm off to a real forum RooshV

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 179
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » September 4th, 2018, 3:45 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 3:37 am
it's pointless 3 betas.. LFL, Winston and MD.. i'm off to a real forum RooshV
How am I included in this ?

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 179
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » September 4th, 2018, 3:51 am

Google "dave peirson's quest romance tour story"

Liar Mark even interviewed him !!!

It really says something about how blind the Tribe is that Mark can so blatantly lie over and over again and they have no clue. Gee, did VIG research this ? No. Only silly thread titles.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28172
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » September 4th, 2018, 5:19 am

LFL wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 3:51 am
Google "dave peirson's quest romance tour story"

Liar Mark even interviewed him !!!

It really says something about how blind the Tribe is that Mark can so blatantly lie over and over again and they have no clue. Gee, did VIG research this ? No. Only silly thread titles.
Ok I found Dave Peirson's Quest Romance Story. There is a video on Vimeo uploaded by DC.

https://vimeo.com/123863720

But I don't get something. If he gave Mark such a positive video testimonial and interview, then why did he do a 180 on Yelp and Sitejabber and say the opposite? What went wrong? Did he not find a fiancee or keep her?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2369
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by gsjackson » September 4th, 2018, 5:32 am

Winston wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 5:19 am
LFL wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 3:51 am
Google "dave peirson's quest romance tour story"

Liar Mark even interviewed him !!!

It really says something about how blind the Tribe is that Mark can so blatantly lie over and over again and they have no clue. Gee, did VIG research this ? No. Only silly thread titles.
Ok I found Dave Peirson's Quest Romance Story. There is a video on Vimeo uploaded by DC.

https://vimeo.com/123863720

But I don't get something. If he gave Mark such a positive video testimonial and interview, then why did he do a 180 on Yelp and Sitejabber and say the opposite? What went wrong? Did he not find a fiancee or keep her?
Winston, as usual -- read more carefully. In the David P. review: "It took a few months to find out the truth."

As LFL says, it isn't definitive proof that Dave Peirson is Dave P., but it is proof that Mark is, shall we say, assertively forgetful.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28172
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » September 4th, 2018, 5:36 am

Btw check this out. There are 14 other reviews of DC on Yelp which were filtered out into the "not recommended" section. They are mostly positive too. Why? Is it because Yelp somehow detected that they were a fake review? lol

https://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_re ... ed_start=0

Yelp's explanation of why they put some of their reviews into the "not recommended" section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PniMEnM89iY

LFL, are those real legit reviews? Do you recognize the people in them and their photos? If so why did Yelp filter them out?

You also gotta wonder, how does Mark receive so much help and get so much positive coverage in the media? Is Mark a Freemason or something? Does he belong to some professional fraternity with members in high places? Is that how he can seemingly get so much "free help from above"? Doesn't being a Mason get you free favors from fellow Masons, who support you and watch your back and pull strings to help you get what you want? If so, why can't he prevent YouTube from removing his videos? Can't the Masons pull strings in YouTube management too? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1878
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by chanta76 » September 4th, 2018, 5:49 am

133 pages....WOW....I guess the concession is dream conneciton is scam.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 448
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » September 4th, 2018, 10:03 am

Winston, why do you keep this fake review on your site?

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/11/h ... ients.html
Why did I go on the Tour? I forgot to say that Mark Davis is desperate to get a reality show off the ground about his business. He seems to think that he is a clever enough con man to fool all of the people all of the time. I went because he gave me the tour for free as I was "researching" for my production company's reality show.
This was a fake review and was taken down from sitejabber. Why do you keep it up on your "blog"? Is it because you like the sizzle and controversy it generates?

Mark debunked this over a year ago in this video:



If this story is true what is the name of the reality show? Where is the footage this supposed client took of the tour and what is this client's name? Why would someone who paid nothing for the tour turn around and dis Mark and his company like that? They would at least be grateful for getting a free tour. Make no sense because it is a fake review. You can't see that?

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28172
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » September 4th, 2018, 10:20 am

Ok thanks for letting me know @TruthSeeker. I'll look into it and remove the fake testimonial if it is indeed fake, on my next site update later.

Btw, how do you know it' a fake review? Remember that LFL said that Mark lied about David P (on Yelp review) never being a client, when in fact he was a real client named Dave Peirson and even has a video testimonial and interview with Mark to prove it. So if Mark did lie about David P, how do you know he's not lying about that fake review too?

Have you heard of the Aesop fable or parable called "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 179
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » September 4th, 2018, 12:55 pm

Winston wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 5:36 am
Btw check this out. There are 14 other reviews of DC on Yelp which were filtered out into the "not recommended" section. They are mostly positive too. Why? Is it because Yelp somehow detected that they were a fake review? lol

https://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_re ... ed_start=0

Yelp's explanation of why they put some of their reviews into the "not recommended" section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PniMEnM89iY

LFL, are those real legit reviews? Do you recognize the people in them and their photos? If so why did Yelp filter them out?
I recognize some, not necessarily all of them. I believe these are honest reviews made by real people. I think the reason they are thought to be fake is because if you look at the dates, they came in as a flood within just a few days. So, what happens is, Mark either requests of his tribe or sends out an email and requests that they put up a nice review on Yelp, probably to offset the negative reviews. They respond to this, and the result is many positive reviews coming in at once, which Yelp finds suspicious.

Now, let's put into context what positive reviews by guys who found love on a DC tour. It means little more than they got lucky. We all understand that there are some sincere women who attend these events. Whether they were screened or not, there are some sincere women. Some guys do get lucky and find love, and do end up as a very real, sincere marriage who met during a DC tour. These people will swear a blood oath for Dream Connections, because that was their experience.

Do you think someone who found his wife through DC will care whether she came from a local agency ? Married guys don't care about the $5,000 because their search is over and they have their ultimate happiness. They don't have to continue searching and shelling out these ridiculous fees to "win the lottery". These men don't even realize many of the dirty truths behind the scenes because they found their girl and devote their energy to that. I didn't learn everything I have learned about DC during my tour either. I learned it after. I was even one of Mark's "successful" clients because I had begun a relationship from someone I met on the tour. I was a DC fanboy during that time. But the relationship ended and I began to learn the truth. I watched Strykr's DC review a couple days ago. I know it's late, but it's over an hour and without the motivation of trying to learn about this process (since I'm married), I had no desire to sit through that long a video. But I played it a couple days ago and Strykr mentioned this phenomenon of being so excited during the tour that you give these positive testimonials during the tour, whether you are having success at the time or not. Nobody knows the truth about DC while they are actually on the tour, otherwise they wouldn't be on the tour. Ask Strykr. Ask Snede. Ask Steve Neese. Although I will say at least Strykr waited until he had actually taken a tour before he put out a video review. This is so stupid of Steve Neese, but that's what fanboys do. They promote DC based only on claims Mark Davis has made. It's like an echo chamber.

So, yes, you will find positive testimonials out there, and I don't question them. But they only see their success. I'm sure they would be willing to say they'd pay $10,000 for the tour because they were lucky to find a great woman. For prospective customers, they should take these success stories with a grain of salt and ask hard questions about the screening process and the use of local agencies. Mark has now publicly admitted to these two things, which refute his prior claims. He has also been caught publicly in a lie denying the existence of a client David P. Prospective clients should think very hard about how Mark avoids the tough questions, brushes off reviews (David P) with complete lies, and uses his army of naive guys who don't know better to make himself look good.

LFL
Freshman Poster
Posts: 179
Joined: July 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » September 4th, 2018, 1:18 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 10:03 am
Winston, why do you keep this fake review on your site?

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/11/h ... ients.html
Why did I go on the Tour? I forgot to say that Mark Davis is desperate to get a reality show off the ground about his business. He seems to think that he is a clever enough con man to fool all of the people all of the time. I went because he gave me the tour for free as I was "researching" for my production company's reality show.
This was a fake review and was taken down from sitejabber. Why do you keep it up on your "blog"? Is it because you like the sizzle and controversy it generates?

Mark debunked this over a year ago in this video:



If this story is true what is the name of the reality show? Where is the footage this supposed client took of the tour and what is this client's name? Why would someone who paid nothing for the tour turn around and dis Mark and his company like that? They would at least be grateful for getting a free tour. Make no sense because it is a fake review. You can't see that?
Just because Mark tells you something is not true, you shouldn't consider it "debunked". Mark lies without hesitation. We know that.

Having said that, I don't find this review credible either. People should provide independent sources where guys can check for themselves. Putting yourself out there, like Strykr does, adds credibility to their review. But this review is anonymous, so you can't just make accusations and expect people will believe them. I keep myself anonymous, but I provide links to websites of local agencies to prove my accusations. It's not just my anonymous claim that Mark uses local agencies. You can see the local agencies themselves have the database of women showing up at DC events. I posted a photo of David P and I confronted Mark directly. Mark had the opportunity to "debunk" my claims. He has not debunked a single thing I have ever said in this thread. He refuses to address them instead, claiming I only want to hurt his company and it's "not gonna happen". He believes, perhaps rightfully so, that his tribe is so naive that he doesn't have to refute my claims and they will still believe him.

Mark, in that video, you request people to ask you questions. Why don't you do a video debunking the things I've reported ? Do you wish to accuse me of not being a real former client of one of your tours ? Why not do a video explaining how you claim to screen every woman and then admit that you rely on whatever screening these local agencies themselves do ? Why don't you do a video explaining that these local agencies will provide introductions for $50 each ? Then you can "preach" how they should still pay you $5,000 for a group tour to meet lots of women not even close to their target age range or an individual tour of 7k or 8k to provide the exact same service as they can get for $50 each woman ?

Let's open this up to a real honest debate. Take the LFL Challenge. Why don't you mention in your webinars that this forum has some real trolls and you would like your tribe to come over here and debate ? Tell your tribe of potential clients how I am slandering you and they need to come read my posts.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28172
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » September 4th, 2018, 4:20 pm

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 8:44 pm
Hey guys Mark Davis here at Dream Connections. It's been a while. I lost my login credentials so I created a new account. Just wanted to touch base with everyone here and say hi.

We want to reach out to those guys who may be considering a Quest Tour. Is it the right fit for you? I am here for you and so is the entire DC team. You have my whole heart on that.

Winston, I'd like to work with you again. Let's bury the hatchet and put guys on the path to success.

I'd like to talk with you and open a dialogue. That's what we're all about.
@Vegas Is Good
It looks like from Mark's post above after rejoining the forum, that he is willing to offer me referral commissions again. It is well implied. So perhaps you were right. What you offered may be possible after all. Ok so suppose I were to take up your offer to have you be my official referral, so I can earn commission. Now what? What do I do next? What are the conditions? What do you want in return? What's the deal? You said earlier that you are a "businessman". So what's your business? I mean what do you want in exchange? What's the deal or condition? Can you lay all the terms and cards on the table?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 53
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » September 4th, 2018, 6:02 pm

Winston wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 5:19 am
LFL wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 3:51 am
Google "dave peirson's quest romance tour story"

Liar Mark even interviewed him !!!

It really says something about how blind the Tribe is that Mark can so blatantly lie over and over again and they have no clue. Gee, did VIG research this ? No. Only silly thread titles.
Ok I found Dave Peirson's Quest Romance Story. There is a video on Vimeo uploaded by DC.

https://vimeo.com/123863720

But I don't get something. If he gave Mark such a positive video testimonial and interview, then why did he do a 180 on Yelp and Sitejabber and say the opposite? What went wrong? Did he not find a fiancee or keep her?
Watch my review bro. I explain this...

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster
Posts: 62
Joined: August 28th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Vegas Is Good » September 4th, 2018, 9:16 pm

Winston,

I have been thinking about what you said. You believe that I have a real bad temper. This has weighed on my mind. I disagree, this is not the case. However, I wanted to come back one last time to your forum and apologize for any misunderstandings and any aggressions that you feel may have escalated.

As for any commissions you may be eligible for with Dream Connections, I have asked for nothing in return, and this is still my position. Plain and simple. Perhaps you and Mark Davis can determine if a commission is warranted. However, while giving this some thought, events in this thread might actually pose a problem for me. When Mark Davis gets a look at me, with my story, and with the notion that I might have a real bad temper, he may choose not to bring me on a tour out of concern that I may go on a "kicking-ass spree". You might be doing me a favor if you were to explain to Mark Davis that this was just a bad joke that escalated. Trigger words such as "chicken", "coward", or "scam" have no affect on me, making me snap.

I am not one that likes to speculate, however, Mark Davis might fear that I may become controlling with fear intimidation among the other men. If I am successful in making a connection with this one particular woman that I am so drawn to, perhaps he may be concerned that I would scare away any other men from asking her out on a date. Or even worse, he may fear that I might become controlling and prevent her from accepting any requests for dates from the men. Certainly I would explain to him that I am a very sexy man with many great qualities. This would be the reason she has only gone out on dates with me. However, the best thing might be to not disclose to Mark Davis that I am Vegas Is Good. What a dilemma. I will give this more thought before I make initial contact with him.

I hope you understand my position and accept my professional apology.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only”