They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
growup
Freshman Poster

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by growup »

rape: sex without consent.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

growup wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 1:34 pm
This is a very superficial - rather childish - explanation.

What means 'consent'?

There is hardly a woman who will offer clear and valid consent to a man - except you give her money for her services. To demand and to accept money as an adult female as a precondition in return of sexual favors is valid consent - at least this is my understanding, but otherwise how to prove the woman gave her valid consent? It is a very tricky issue.

What about giving consent and after and even during sex to withdraw it?
You do not understand obviously that men are not machines...

And there are plenty of exceptions - like 'unable to give consent' - for example if the person is taking some medicine or is drinking some alcohol -
'Valid consent' is a very complicated matter.

Even lawyers and judges have nowadays problems to understand what is rape and what is not.
Additionally it has to be said, there are many false rape allegations from women against men, about accusing men of sex-crimes which exist only in the sick fantasy of a woman, about sex-crimes which never took place.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/30/false-col ... life-suit/

One of many cases....a rather recent case, report dated June 30, 2018
False college rape allegation ‘destroyed’ my life: suit

A Long Island woman’s unsubstantiated rape allegation after a drunken night in an upstate frat house has “destroyed” a New Jersey man’s life, he says in a $6 million lawsuit.

Catherine Reddington, 22, claims on social media that Alex Goldman, also 22, raped her vaginally and anally in a bedroom of Syracuse University’s Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity following a party in April 2017.

She went to the police and the university with her accusations, and has posted her brutal tale of assault on Facebook in a campaign that Goldman says got him fired from his summer job and could get him tossed from his new college.

“I woke up in Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity in Alex Goldman’s bed confused, bloody, bruised, with ripped clothing and splinter[s],” Reddington wrote earlier this month. “Alex Goldman is a rapist.”

But Goldman — and the Onondaga County prosecutor — tell a different story of that night.

A months-long investigation, which included a medical exam, rape kit and bloodwork within 26 hours of the incident, found no evidence Reddington was assaulted, drugged or even had a sexual encounter with Goldman, according to court papers and the District Attorney.

The two engineering majors woke up fully clothed in Goldman’s bed, both claiming no memory of the night before.

Investigators found it “impossible to determine what, if anything, occurred that evening between Ms. Reddington and Mr. Goldman. There is no credible proof of any sexual conduct in this case, consensual or non-consensual,” an assistant district attorney wrote in a November 2017 letter, attached to Goldman’s lawsuit, explaining why Goldman was never charged.

Reddington slammed the DA’s letter on Facebook, calling it “disgusting.”

But Reddington’s accusations were enough to get Goldman booted from Syracuse in the fall, he claims. The school said it followed state and federal law in handling the complaint but declined to say why Goldman was expelled.

Now Reddington’s social-media posts targeting Goldman’s new school and employer show she’s out to “publicly tarnish his reputation and wreak havoc on his personal life and that of his family,” he says in his Brooklyn Federal Court defamation lawsuit.

Reddington posted Goldman’s picture, and links to his Facebook and LinkedIn profiles, in lengthy messages detailing the alleged assault, and accuses him of being a serial rapist. She added a #MeToo hashtag and linked to his current school, the New Jersey Institute of Technology.

“I write this post because this is not the first time Alex Goldman has raped someone and I want to make sure that it is the last,” she claims in a post earlier this month.

She also posted a screenshot of what appeared to be a message exchange with Goldman’s employer, Bohler Engineering, and crowed that he was fired.

“Due to the severity of the allegations and our zero tolerance policy, we have elected to immediately terminate the employment relationship,” the company replied in the screenshot posted on Reddington’s social media.

“Thank you to everyone for reposting and spreading the word on the monster that Alex Goldman is,” Reddington wrote alongside a post with a message from Bohler. “Thank you to Bohler Engineering for taking a stand against this disgusting excuse of a man.”

Bohler didn’t return a call for comment.

Onondaga District Attorney Bill Fitzpatrick said his office takes sexual assault cases seriously, but in this case, the evidence wasn’t there.

“What she has alleged about this office and this young man is simply not accurate,” Fitzpatrick told The Post. “I don’t know what her motivation is for that.”

Goldman chose to sue Reddington “because he could not sit idly by,” his lawyer Seth Zuckerman said. “Mr. Goldman will do everything possible to recover his good name.”

Reddington declined comment, calling it “a matter in the courts.”
So what to do to be safe as a man? Well, the best is - and this is the ONLY conclusion I can offer - to stay away from any Western woman.
You never know what will happen, just too risky.

And about this topic, even to ask a Western woman out for a date in Western countries, regardless if he pays or she pays or if it's about sharing, just say NO.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I apologize for my childish definition of rape.
But, to me, if a woman says "no", right away and clearly, and the man overpowers her and has sex with her anyway, despite a struggle, it's rape.
I was raped, by a guy I was dating, years and years ago.
No, we had never had sex prior to that.
No, I didn't report it and tarnish his reputation. I was in too much shock.
No, I didn't continue seeing him.

Yes, there are a lot of false rape allegations out there, and yes, the women who do that are definitely evil and sick

But please don't discount the fact that there are REAL victims out there.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

There are of course true victims of sexual violence, men, women, children...
I do not deny that - why should I.... I read every day in the news something about the Catholic Church, just one example.

However for me and many other men too, rape is not rape - there are certain 'levels' of rape.

I think, it is a BIG difference if a woman is attacked and raped at knifepoint/gunpoint by a totally unknown person to make her obedient because she is fearing for her life or if a woman is going willingly with a man she knows to private rooms knowing/dating him after a while - he expects something (honestly many men do of course), but she does not - he expect her 'maybe reluctantly' to agree, but she does not... she might still leave as he is not really threatening her... he is getting impatient, feels it is nevertheless OK so what to do, let's do it anyway - men can get out of control in such situations and after she regrets.... he should not do that to me but it's somewhat a grey zone. Further often alcohol consumption, drug misuse - both of them, the man and the girl with him - also play a certain role.

What I read about your bad experience, sorry for that, but to prove that this is rape is legally seen really difficult without any other evidence - injuries for example. I do not know of course the details what happened to you but it seems, the only argument you have is that of 'she says, he says', and they will likely believe the woman and not the man, but there is no clear proof of consent given or consent refused.

I think you did the right thing, the best decision - just move on and forget him.
What else to do in such a situation - except if you are a 'celebrity' like Stormy and complain about sexual harassment 20 years later...
Last edited by Yohan on September 3rd, 2018, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

growup wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 1:34 pm
Precisely. And sexual consent can be withdrawn after the sex took place or if the sex never even took place if the woman wants a little public attention or financial enrichment for herself.

Consent is subjective and women are free to have sex with little schoolboys and drunk men to their hearts’ content without fear of consequences, while men must fear prison and personal ruin if some woman decides too retract her “consent” depending on her feelings.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

growup wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 9:46 pm
I apologize for my childish definition of rape.
But, to me, if a woman says "no", right away and clearly, and the man overpowers her and has sex with her anyway, despite a struggle, it's rape.
I was raped, by a guy I was dating, years and years ago.
No, we had never had sex prior to that.
No, I didn't report it and tarnish his reputation. I was in too much shock.
No, I didn't continue seeing him.

Yes, there are a lot of false rape allegations out there, and yes, the women who do that are definitely evil and sick

But please don't discount the fact that there are REAL victims out there.
:roll:
If a woman claims to have been raped, yet she did not report it, view that with deep suspicion. It is likely a sympathy ploy and untrue. Consider that the man’s version of the story might be the more plausible than the woman’s which will claim some variation of she was willingly alone and in bed with the man and all of the sudden “poof” he raped me.

This would be rightly ignored by authorities in countries uninfected by phlegmism. In America, such fake rape enables women to call themselves “survivors” and justifies there already present man-hatred. #MeToo #FakeRapeClaims #IThinkHeRapedMe
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 4th, 2018, 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 11:55 pm
... And sexual consent can be withdrawn after the sex took place or if the sex never even took place if the woman wants a little public attention or financial enrichment for herself
Yes, these are legal loopholes in Western feminist countries.

Sexual consent can be withdrawn after but it can even be nullified. I remember a case where a minor-age girl identified herself with a fake document when questioned by a staff member of a disco/bar at the entrance and later on by a male visitor about her age in Australia (?). He took her to a hotel room.

The girl never complained, but somehow police found out and both, the disco management and the male visitor found themselves in serious trouble
because of statutory rape issues. The document forgery was never discussed - what counts by law is the real age only.

What happened to the girl? Nothing. Of course nothing....
Consent is subjective and women are free to have sex with little schoolboys and drunk men to their hearts’ content without fear of consequences, while men must fear prison and personal ruin if some woman decides too retract her “consent” depending on her feelings.
Female teachers are not free to have sex with little schoolboys - but if a male teacher is doing the same with little schoolgirls ... There is such a huge difference regarding punishment. There are many cases with female teachers/boys who are getting away with remarkably little punishment - some weeks community service etc.- while male teachers doing the same with girls are sentenced to many years in jail.

There are sentencing guidelines which are asking for gender-neutral sentencing of criminals, but execution of law is totally different in real life.

----------
Such differences are not about teachers with minor-age children. It is a big difference if the criminal is a man or a woman in case of a sex-crime.

https://www.local10.com/news/woman-uses ... o-have-sex

This is a crazy story - and please note this woman was not charged with rape. I wonder why....

What will happen to a man doing the same with a woman?
Woman uses machete to force ex-boyfriend to have sex

June 26, 2018

GREAT FALLS, Mont. - A woman used a machete to force her ex-boyfriend to strip naked and have sex with her.

Police in Great Falls, Mont. say Samantha Mears, 19, broke into her ex's home when he wasn't home, and confronted him with the weapon when he returned.

The Smoking Gun reports Mears told the man to “get on the bed and remove his clothes.”

Mears then climbed on top of the unidentified ex-boyfriend and had sex. During the encounter, Mears bit the man on the arm and continued the engagement despite his protestations.

The man told police he feared for his safety due to Mears holding a machete. He was able to escape after secretly calling 911 and backing out of the bedroom.

Before he left the home, the man was able to take photos of Mears with the weapon in her hands and turned them over to police.

Mears was charged with aggravated burglary and assault with a weapon.
Report with more details:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... ult-295730

No, no, this is not rape - so my question is if this is not rape, what is it?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 12:54 am
Female teachers are not free to have sex with little schoolboys....
I beg to differ.... The result of the below case is pretty common:

https://www.fogelmanlawfirm.com/female- ... -jail-tim/

A former Holyoke, Massachusetts school teacher who ran off with a male student and pleaded guilty to statutory rape charges was given probation yesterday by a judge who said he does not see her as a sexual predator.

Lisa Lavoie, a 25-year-old former teacher at Maurice Donahue Elementary School in Holyoke, was charged in 2009 after she and a 15-year-old boy were reported missing and found a week later in a motel in Morgantown, W.Va. She pleaded guilty last month to three counts of statutory rape and one count of enticement of a child under the age of 16.

Prosecutors asked Judge Cornelius Moriarty to sentence Lavoie to three to five years in state prison.

The judge rejected that request, saying, “I don’t find this young lady to be a sexual predator.”

I personally advocate vigilante justice against female criminals who escape prison on account of their female privilege. Doing so prevents the harm to other children and it exacts retribution that the "femocratic" government will not.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

September 4th, 2018, 3:06 am
Yohan wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 12:54 am
Female teachers are not free to have sex with little schoolboys....
I beg to differ.... The result of the below case is pretty common....
My comment is not complete and was taken out of context.
If you read back my previous comment, see below, there is nothing to differ...
Female teachers are not free to have sex with little schoolboys - but if a male teacher is doing the same with little schoolgirls ... There is such a huge difference regarding punishment. There are many cases with female teachers/boys who are getting away with remarkably little punishment - some weeks community service etc.- while male teachers doing the same with girls are sentenced to many years in jail
The case you mentioned is rather old, 2009.

The sentencing of such women changed a little bit - it is now not like 10 years ago that a judge says 'let her go, this poor girl'.

The sentencing of female sex-criminals remains lenient.... too lenient, maybe 5 to 20 percent of what a man would get for the same crime if you reverse the gender. This is not fair, but gender-biased.

---------

I see a serious problem about what is called 'public opinion'.

There are plenty of idiots out there and unfortunately many of them are MEN who find it perfectly lucky for the boy, if he gets an unwanted sex-lesson from his female teacher - and on the other side are the feminists who find it perfectly fine, that a female criminal walks free out of the court room.

I collected some comments from follow-up comments in the news about the 27 y/o female teacher who had sex with a 13 y/o boy. Brittany Zamora.
Sad to see MEN often have a truly disturbed view of justice and protection of boys against females who are misusing them.

This woman is still in jail, awaiting trial. She was NOT released, despite she said she would love to go home to her husband.... :roll:

https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/brittany ... r-arizona/
Brittany Zamora: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Anonymous March 25th, 2018
none of my teachers were like this. Man what a great world we live in!!

Anonymous March 24th, 2018
Luckiest kid in the world! …and he blew it! (She did too..hahaha )

Pimp Dem Lips March 28th, 2018
What I wouldn’t do…
If I could blow two loads in the same night in this teachers mouth, I’d do anything on Earth.
That kids dad is such a retard. I’d be giving my kid high fives and jumping up and down if this happened to my son!

bigboner March 28th, 2018
I think the country is starting to realize that these age-of-consent laws that make hormone-saturated 13 year olds wait until they are 18 (in many states, 16 and 17 in most others) to bang their hot teachers are out-of-touch with reality. It’s time to return to the laws of the mid-1800’s when the age of consent in every state except Delaware was 10 years old. In Delaware it was 7. Look it up.

markmc March 28th, 2018
If a female teacher is hot enough, it should not be a crime. How old were the kids in Weird Science? Let the judge decide if she was hot enough so that the kid will feel it was a positive exchange.

King Dingeling March 27th, 2018
I would’ve fu#### her, too! Lucky boy… And NO: the kid is absolutely no victim. If I was his Dad, I’d be proud of him.

terry white March 27th, 2018
thing is its ok for pretty women to have sex with a minor but not for a woman who is not as appealing to the public. A man would get 20 years in prison no question. She’ll get a few years probation and lose her teaching license is all. Don’t panic.

dink malinkd March 26th, 2018
How could you concentrate in class with a cutie like that teaching. Big lips and mouth, insatiable. What a lame husband, wanting to fight with kid’s dad. duh. total idiot, cuckold. He probably has zero control over the situation with too hot a wife for him, she probably gets into all sorts of trouble. Meanwhile, I got stuck with mr. gelson old bastard. he embarrassed us kids for checking out national geographic boobs in africa. Totally different experience sexually. :'{

Between this or winning the lottery, I think I’m taking this.

Robert Hagedorn March 27th, 2018
He’s 13, so he’s already sexualized by nature. I’m not saying what happened was right or wrong. But there is a major obvious difference between a 27 year old man having sex with a 13 year old girl, and the reverse. Or is the boy in this case a transgender who can get pregnant? He looks masculine to me. And the teacher is an absolute 10. If the boy is a virgin and falls head over heels in love, then maybe there is damage done to him because of his vulnerability and inexperience in dealing with a novel situation, but I’m confident he will recover. All things considered, he does appear to be VERY lucky–he won the lottery.

King Dingeling March 27th, 2018
I would’ve banged her to paradise!!!

none of my teachers were like this. Man what a great world we live in!!

Anonymous March 24th, 2018
Luckiest kid in the world! …and he blew it! (She did too..hahaha )

We cannot blame only women for such a mess, we have to blame misguided men as well. They should protect our boys, but they don't.

it is interesting to notice that female judges often sentence women to longer sentences than male judges, some tearmaking stories and feminist BS-talk do not work well in court when a female defendant is facing a female judge.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 3:59 am
We cannot blame only women for such a mess, we have to blame misguided men as well. They should protect our boys, but they don't.
I blame women because you have to ask yourself who BRAINWASHES these men to be gynocentric and preferential towards women?

It all starts with boys, many of whom are raised by single mothers, who live to please their mothers, their female teachers, their peer group girls, their girlfriends, and their wives. Males are raised to get a neurochemical boost when they please females due to the sickness of the culture. While I think there is nothing lower and more contempt-worthy than a gynocentric man, the femocentric women who shaped this flaw in the males deserve the ultimate blame.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 4th, 2018, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

September 4th, 2018, 6:28 am
.....It all starts which boys, many of whom are raised by single mothers, who live to please their mothers, their female teachers, their peer group girls, their girlfriends, and their wives. Males are raised to get a neurochemical boost when they please females due to the sickness of the culture. While I think there is nothing lower and more contempt-worthy than a gynocentric man, the femocentric women who shaped this flaw in the males deserve the ultimate blame.
It is true that in Western countries, especially in English-speaking regions, radical feminism is rampant and has nothing to do anymore with anything you might consider as 'equality' - even the smallest thing, which might be useful for men only and not for women is questioned and taken away. Even in case it does not harm any woman at all - like the existence of an urinal in a boys restroom in an elementary school... ridiculous...

Feminist activity is now about to remove equality from men and to make them to 2nd class citizens.
Funny to see that all these mangina idiot-men, who found that all what was coming from a woman must be right and men are always wrong were kicked out by these radical grrls after serving their feminist purpose. A 'Hugo Schwyzer' comes to my mind as a sad example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Schwyzer
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Supposedly 87 % of woman have orgasms while being raped, this would make sense if most women's biggest fantasy is rape which a study claimed it was.

There was supposed to be a study done by a Dr. and it clamed these exact stats as being true but I believe the net has been scoured of the information because it would be a total black eye to the social engineers.

Looked for it and could not find it but the study seemed like it was true.... Best sex she'll ever have and when done she will send you to JAIL for it.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 11:52 am
Supposedly 87 % of woman have orgasms while being raped, this would make sense if most women's biggest fantasy is rape which a study claimed it was.

There was supposed to be a study done by a Dr. and it clamed these exact stats as being true but I believe the net has been scoured of the information because it would be a total black eye to the social engineers.

Looked for it and could not find it but the study seemed like it was true.... Best sex she'll ever have and when done she will send you to JAIL for it.
There have even been many women who married their rapists! In the Caucasus, the tradition of women being kidnapped by men and raped necessitates that the woman marry the rapist with the support of her family.

So these Western women bragging about having been raped are simply seeking hero-survivor adulation and likely some form of sexual arousal as well.
CodeHarder
Freshman Poster

Post by CodeHarder »

Better be careful. If you ask a woman out and the answer is no that's sexual harassment these days. Even worse, rape by intent. At minimum you'll get sacked. At worst blacklisted and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Edit:

> Supposedly 87 % of woman have orgasms while being raped, this would make sense if most women's biggest fantasy is rape which a study claimed it was.

Almost every woman I've exchanged fantasies with has told me they've wanted to be raped. It's really really common. Surprisingly so. A bit of a shame because well, I don't do that. Funny though because being raped by beautiful women is erm, certainly something I'd not object too (kind of wouldn't really be rape I suppose).
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Moretorque wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 11:52 am
Supposedly 87 % of woman have orgasms while being raped, this would make sense if most women's biggest fantasy is rape which a study claimed it was...
The question remains, what is 'rape'. The present legal situation in pro-feminist Western countries is a grey-zone, it depends what the woman says, often many years later. What the man says is often ignored...

If rape is something what it should be by my definition - a violent assault by surprise somewhere in the street by an totally unknown man who is threatening this woman at knife-point that she is truly fearing for her life - I truly doubt if this crime fulfills her sexual fantasy. - However such rapes are likely not even 10 percent of the reported cases in Western pro-feminist countries.

Nowadays, nobody knows anymore what is rape and what is not and only a small number of rape really fits the description of assault+rape above.

In most cases the woman and her 'rapist' know each other, often over a considerably long time, they agree to be together, and even if she - after facing serious mistreatment - is leaving this guy (who is often nothing but a useless violent thug) she decides to go back to him again and again etc. and after a while, often some years later when she lives together with a new boyfriend she claims she is a victim of rape? What should this mean?

It is said, feminists complain so much that police investigators are often reluctant and mistrusting when they check about rape claims - but obviously for good reason.

A huge number of reported rape never makes it up to the court-room, lack of any evidence. In not so few cases the woman is charged in return for filing false police reports about a sex-crime which never took place.
CodeHarder Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:15 am
Better be careful. If you ask a woman out and the answer is no that's sexual harassment these days. Even worse, rape by intent. At minimum you'll get sacked. At worst blacklisted and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
The best way to go in Western countries is NEVER ask a woman out, never start any private conversation.
If you really do it, do it away from the place you are living and away from the company you are working.

The risk to be rejected and something is going totally wrong is highest with women who are working in the same company as you do. Never offer any compliment to any woman. Avoid to be alone in a room within the company together with a female. Never ask her if you can meet her somewhere outside of the company after work.

If she says NO, at worst it is 'sexual harassment' and you will be jobless and even face a lawsuit - at best, if you are 'lucky', everybody in the company will know that a female co-worker rejected a 'loner'/'f***er'/'loser' and you will become the target of scorn and fun over many weeks for all employees.

It's really a hateful environment.
We have to be aware, men are 2nd class citizens, disposable items...