Broke and Unemployed Men Should Not Be Dating

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Broke and Unemployed Men Should Not Be Dating

Post by Winston »

But then how come in the movie Titanic, Jack, a poor and unemployed young guy played by Leonardo DiCaprio, got Rose, played by Kate Winslet, an upper class woman, to fall in love with him and run away with him on the ship? lol. I guess if you have the charm and looks of DiCaprio, then that's a different matter. lol

Also, how come Charles Manson was able to get lots of hot hippie girls to sleep with him and have sex orgies with him, even though he had very little money and was a hippie and criminal and bad boy? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Titanic was a MOVIE.
Even then, Rose and Jack weren't together long term because he died.
As far as Manson, it's all about personality, and even then nothing long term came of it because he got thrown in jail.
If you're chronically unemployed because you're lazy, then you don't need to be dating. Not because of money, but because of the laziness.
if you're unemployed because of a disability, it's different.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I kind of agree that broke men should not be focusing on dating. A broke man should be focused on personal development and making something of himself. If women fall into his lap at this point, great. But focusing on women and dating can siphon energy from a man on his way to "making it."

Young men have a hard time with this because testosterone makes younger men high libido, but to the extent that young men can keep this under control, the better.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ That is certainly good advice for many. I'm glad I didn't follow it though :P

I had the best times dating when I was broke and unemployed. It could be because I was younger. It could be because I had lots of time and energy with which to go out and meet girls. I was fun and carefree then.

Working a full-time job has a way of turning one into a soulless robot. After a long, grinding, mechanical day at work I just want to go home and relax in front of a TV or computer screen. That's no way to meet girls. But I'm ok with that; I had my dating fun already.

I guess a person has to choose whether to

Option A: have fun now and work hard later
Option B: work hard now and have fun later

Neither choice is necessarily wrong.

Girls today seem to be choosing Option A. The boys never stop coming when you're a young attractive female. However, when you are older and all used up you may discover that no one wants to be with you and find yourself stuck working a cashier at Wal-Mart for the rest of your days.

Well it's a similar thing with the boys but to a lesser degree. When you have your youth and energy and attractiveness you can have fun dating now (though not as much as the girls can). However, you might make a mistake that puts you on the track to ruin. It's possible to have fun responsibly and not wind up in a scenario as bleak as that, but you will be working hard at any rate. You cannot avoid working hard at some time in your life, whether it's now or later.

So why is now not necessarily better than later?

Because you have your looks and attractiveness when you're young. The same as with the girls. If you want to experience real attraction from the opposite gender, I believe that can only happen when you are good-looking, carefree, having fun. Because sure, women will get with an older man who has money, but she won't actually be attracted to him. (also, she probably won't be young herself any more; women don't begin to prioritize a man's money over a man's looks until their mid-20's or so) Anyway don't you want your hard-earned money to be spent on YOU, not on dumb chicks who you could have had for free when you were younger?

Of course if you were never much good-looking to begin with then you may be forced into Option B. Which again is not necessarily better or worse than Option A.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

As men get older wealth is what he can do to attract a women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 1st, 2018, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Adama wrote:
March 6th, 2016, 8:13 am
For those of you who wish to live godly lives, whether or not you are a believer, God requires that sexual partners stay together for the life of the man. That is, if a man is having intercourse with a woman, it should be with a woman who at least plans to spend her entire life with him up until his death. Simply dating would not be a relationship that lasts until death. Dating falls under fornication. We are commanded to flee (as in run away from) fornication, and we are joined to each sexual partner we have. Ideally the woman is not supposed to go with another man after she has chosen one to partner herself with. She's already joined to him. She shouldn't later be joined to another man.

I'm not saying that anyone should live this way. That is not within my power. I am just stating the law for you, if you choose to live according to the law.
Exodus 22:16.

"If a man seduces a virgin not pledged to be married and has sexual relations with her, then he shall pay the bride price, and she shall be his wife."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 8:25 am
I kind of agree that broke men should not be focusing on dating. A broke man should be focused on personal development and making something of himself. If women fall into his lap at this point, great. But focusing on women and dating can siphon energy from a man on his way to "making it."

Young men have a hard time with this because testosterone makes younger men high libido, but to the extent that young men can keep this under control, the better.

I agree, broke men and unemployed men need to focus on their careers and forget women for a least a little while while they get their life together.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
CodeHarder
Freshman Poster

Post by CodeHarder »

If a guy has no qualms about selling drugs and driving a stolen car then he probably doesn't have any qualms about loving and leaving you. Just saying.