Chances of tourist women becoming corrupted/Westernized?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teh Amasin Spoderman
Freshman Poster

Chances of tourist women becoming corrupted/Westernized?

Post by Teh Amasin Spoderman »

My original plan was to travel to the Philippines this February to meet my girlfriend and stay for a few months, but instead, she will be meeting me in March in the US and I'll go visit in April in the Philippines.

Why? Her father has a business trip in New York scheduled sometime around March and is bringing his family and daughter/my gf along for a vacation. My plan is to meet them, show them around the city, and introduce them to my family. But, what are the chances of them being brainwashed about the false American "dream" along with feminism garbage and other lies? Any advice to stall them?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Chances of tourist women becoming corrupted/Westernized?

Post by Zambales »

I don't think a person can be brainwashed as such during a short visit although they can quickly fall in love with a new country.

Everyone's different. If she's the materialistic type it doesn't bode well for you. She would probably think more of the USA than yourself, meaning that you could be the "go between" for her ticket to the "promised land".

What was your original plan if you guys became serious? To live in the Philippines?
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

How did it go? My guess is she was in shock at how unfriendly people are once she touched down at the airport. :lol: If she was from China she might see how clean the air is and how lazy and noncompetitive life is for women and want to stay. But I don't think that's a problem with Filipinos who are already more laid back than Americans. To protect any foreigners you can't scream about Americanization and feminism, those vague words don't help. You have to understand what illusions will appear attractive and lure them in the same way you recognize bad influences for impressionable youth. We're not immune to this either, you might be fooled with a honeymoon period and by the time you realize you want your old life back it might be too late.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Ghost wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 4:25 pm
A foreign woman who can afford to be a tourist is almost certainly a lost cause and already corrupted.
Why are you sugar coating things? Just tell it like it is you wimp! It's the law of the jungle out there! Life is cruel, women are nothing but a piece of meat! You gotta get them young! Once they've kissed another guy, that's a wrap, they're used goods, put them on the street to make you money or throw them in the dumpster! It's no time for crying over females, you can't make a hoe into a housewife! It's a mean world out there and you gotta be tough to survive it. :shock: Just blink for one second and your wife will leave you for another man.

I know the guys who talk in these extreme terms see themselves or want to be seen as tough guys, but you just know they were cowardly obedient enablers of slutty women and other progressive values when they were young, when their views on women might have actually mattered and directly affected young women around them. And now when they're old and all the women they once desired have declined in attractiveness and they have run away from the damage they helped cause to become pathetic sex tourists in foreign countries, and often the poorest ones, they put on this tough guy persona. But real tough guys have a history from where their confidence derives, a list of victories to their name which these online types are lacking. And they don't even come up with this poser act themselves. Only when they arrive in community like this one full of nothing but politically incorrect pragmatists and right wingers do they realize they're a renegade too. :? Not in real life of course, on anonymous online message boards. I bet it takes real guts to tell it like it is on an echo chamber forum where you won't get banned for talking like a dictator, but you might actually get banned as a troll for being too supportive of "empowered" women. :lol: