My issues with A Foreign Affair dating site

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
alyosha
Freshman Poster

Re: My issues with A Foreign Affair dating site

Post by alyosha »

I want to sign up for this A Foreign Affair dating site..I want to do the tour don't think I have the money. Is there so discount code if I use the links on this website?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

alyosha wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 4:22 pm
I want to sign up for this A Foreign Affair dating site..I want to do the tour don't think I have the money. Is there so discount code if I use the links on this website?
Yeah. Just contact Winston. He will give you the discount code. I think it's about a 30% discount.

WINNIETHEPOO
NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob »

AFA is not increasing its lady screening for scammers. In fact, in this video seminar from yesterday 25 june 2018, Bud the AFA hosts says there is something mentally wrong with you, you must be prejudiced against women or or foreigners etc etc..... if you ask how the girls are screened or are on the lookout for scammers or bad girls. Apparently, there is not a single girl walking in an AFA social who could possible have any type of ulterior motive.

Go the the 36 minute mark to the screening discussion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB5SxuSiRUI
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

I've seen profiles of several married DC translators on their website. One reason for translators to do this is to make contact with new clients. Don't trust anyone else to screen for you. If you don't know how, then learn how instead of trusting others.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

@38:30 Bud Patterson "Do you screen the women? For what? I don't know. For you know criminal history? So yes we do. I mean if a woman in most cases has a criminal history it will be in her passport. Every woman presents a copy of her passport to us when she goes up on our site."

This is not correct. The Ukrainian authorities do not put criminal history in the internal or International passport. Criminal record checks involve hiring an investigator or firm in Ukraine and they have to check with courts in each city she's lived in. Authorities DO NOT, repeat DO NOT put criminal records or notes into internal or international passports. No country does that.

Bud is providing false and misleading information.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

So there is no chance to meet any of the actual women depicted in the AFA/loveme profiles? Even the milfs over 30 or 40? (not even with the special "Euro package" where you only get some one-on-one meetings but none of the ladies in the profiles?) I registered on AFA a few days ago and have gotten like 50+ email alerts in the "inbox" but can't read any of them without paying $6 each, and up to $16 each with more access features. None of the profiles of my inbox alerts show any email accessible , only their pay-to-"message".
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

I believe Wu is on the up and up. He's simply a businessman marketing and advertising services and allowing a free forum of debate on the topic. I don't see John Adams or Bud Patterson on here slamming all the member of Wu's forum over criticisms. For some it works, for others they may disagree. Go to tripadvisor, the entire foundation is based on pluses and minuses of service, food, atmosphere etc. Not everyone gives a 5 star. It's just all about freedom's for the individual to decide whether they would go to the restaurant, hotels, cafes, etc based on their personal choice.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

aspiabc wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 8:56 am
So there is no chance to meet any of the actual women depicted in the AFA/loveme profiles?
There is a way, but they gotta make their money. I have commented about this before on this forum in more detail - was in Cebu a few years ago and wanted to meet a particular girl on their site. I had to call their office in Arizona and was told I should write her a "few" letters and if she showed interest it would cost me $250 for her contact info. Your mileage may vary but that's what they told me. So that's roughly $300 for contact info of ONE person who may or may not even show up to meet you. No thanks. But hey, it's been a few years and maybe their policy on this has changed. Call them and see.
ErnieMagic wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 12:55 pm
I don't see John Adams or Bud Patterson on here
No you don't, but why? Personally I think it's because they don't want to answer some difficult questions from informed people. Peter Christopher from Christian Filipina comes here occassionally and isn't afraid, why can't they? You can say Winston is just doing things the way most business people do, it's all about the money first. But he doesn't realize that his behaviour about AFA (and some other things) basically ruins any trust all of us here might have had with him. He could have made more money off of this site otherwise but he blew it.
But the bottom line is what really counts, the end results. I can't blame anyone for wanting to make a good living. So again I ask the question, does anyone here reading this actually know anyone who has met someone from AFA and ended up with a successful marriage? Anybody?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Mr Natural
Yes we all know somebody who has met someone from AFA and gotten married. Mark Davis himself of course. You forget he met his wife Anna from AFA. So has several of his couples and business partners.

Obviously they have some success stories. Every large business and agency has. It's definitely not gonna be zero. Come on. Get real.

Why doesn't John Adams or Bud Patterson come here? I don't know. I guess they are too busy. They are AFA executives and got a ton of work to do and activities to manage everyday. There are tons of forum posts about AFA all over the internet. Not just here on this site. How can they possibly reply to all of them? That's like asking why Tom Cruise doesn't reply to all the millions of comments about him on the internet. Which celebrity does that? Do you know of any?

These men are also smart businessmen and they know how to spend their time wisely. Professionals know how to use their time wisely. They don't sit around ranting like we do. They have serious jobs to perform and have to stay productive. They gotta prioritize and take care of what's the most important first. That's how serious companies and corporations are run. If you worked in one before, you would know that. They can't afford to waste time arguing with people online endlessly. They gotta promote their tours and organize them. That's the most productive use of their time. That's how serious businesses are done.

Unlike me, they are efficient and organized with their time. If they don't see any good productive result from doing something, they won't do it. So they somehow must have deemed that to reply to forum posts would be a waste of time for them and produce no good result. It wouldn't be time spent wisely. You should deduce that from basic logic.

Sure they could hire people to reply to forum posts for them. But again, they probably deem that to be a waste of manpower and resources. And unwise or unproductive for some reason. Or they could be doing it, but I just don't know about it. I'm not involved with how they run their marketing operations.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Didn't you go to one of thise AFA tour in China? And why not have Dream connection give you a free tour or something.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 7:35 pm
Winston,

Didn't you go to one of thise AFA tour in China? And why not have Dream connection give you a free tour or something.
Yes but i just went to an AFA social in China for one night.

Why would mark give me a free tour? What would he get out of that? He would risk having me say something negative about it. He cannot guarantee positive results. What if i bash the DC tour? Why would he want to take that risk? Theres got to be something in it for him. The only time hes ever given a free tour was to a guy who worked for a TV station in the hopes that his tours might be featured on a TV show. In that case there was something in it for mark.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

No, Winston, Mark debunked that in a video I saw. Mark said he has never given away a free tour. That story was based on a fake review designed to discredit DC.

Why not just email Mark and ask him about it?
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 7:16 pm
Yes we all know somebody who has met someone from AFA and gotten married ..... Obviously they have some success stories. Every large business and agency has. It's definitely not gonna be zero.
I would think their tours have had many successes but for some reason you just don't hear from them. We hear ABOUT them, but rarely FROM them. At least I don't. Of the thousands of members here on this forum, which is a hot bed for this type of subject, are there any of them who are posters here? How many have you actually been able to talk to them and could ask questions to? I'm talking about all of their customers, not just the successes. Perhaps that's how I should have phrased the question. Maybe it's because after marriage guys just fade away from sites like this. Or maybe it's because the AFA success rate is tiny in relation to the number of bodies they put through their system (both male and female). But then again we don't hear much from huge numbers who didn't succeed with them either. I don't know, but it doesn't help the AFA case when so many of us have suspicion about them.
To be clear, I don't know that their tours are necessarily a "scam". But that's assuming where they find all of those girls is legit, which we don't know. But we do know that the letter writing stuff is a well known scam. If they do that for a few bucks then how can anyone trust them otherwise?
Winston wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 7:16 pm
Why doesn't John Adams or Bud Patterson come here? I don't know. I guess they are too busy ....... They gotta promote their tours
So coming here to answer questions wouldn't fall under the category of promoting their tours? They have potential customers right here in this thread! Cmon man, time for YOU to be real.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »