Happily Married with my wife!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
romanticguy25
Freshman Poster

Happily Married with my wife!

Post by romanticguy25 »

I had never been to anywhere in Europe my whole life till I saw an ad for this singles latin tour.
Just thought you know, what do I have to lose? Other than about a couple thousand bucks of
course. Met this beautiful latina from Brazil, she’s only about 6 years younger than me. We’ve been married for several months now and she’s already about 4 months pregnant. I don’t regret a thing.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mand38
Freshman Poster

Re: Happily Married with my wife!

Post by mand38 »

Congrats! :)
Gabilan33
Freshman Poster

Post by Gabilan33 »

wow fantastic! 2 congratulations at the same time. One is for your marriage and another one that you are going to be a Dad.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Congrats bro! :) :)
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

romanticguy25 wrote:
March 15th, 2018, 6:36 am
I had never been to anywhere in Europe my whole life till I saw an ad for this singles latin tour.
Just thought you know, what do I have to lose? Other than about a couple thousand bucks of
course. Met this beautiful latina from Brazil, she’s only about 6 years younger than me. We’ve been married for several months now and she’s already about 4 months pregnant. I don’t regret a thing.
Do you regret still not being anywhere in Europe ???
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Congrats!Things still going well?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Sounds great! How'd all this go? I'm looking to do something like that & have doubts about America...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

romanticguy25 wrote:
You are married for 'several months', I assume more than four months, or less? And shes already 4 months pregnant? Congratulations, of course, but are you 100% sure you are the father of that kid? :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

romanticguy25 wrote:
You need to ask yourself this in twenty years time, not in a few months, especially as she's a "romance tour chick". :lol:

If no regrets after that amount of time, I will be the first to shake your hand. 8)