Article: If you can't get laid at home you won't abroad

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Article: If you can't get laid at home you won't abroad

Post by Yohan »

Be careful when clicking on this link, as some unwanted advertisement will also show up.

About the article, I do not agree with the author.

I never had a problem when I was still young to find contact with women abroad from Asia and Africa, but I had the hardest time (zero-result) to find any local girl in my own feminist country.

However I am not into bars, alcohol, loud music etc. - and while I had an easy time to find single women abroad who preferred silence and to be away from disco-life-style, it was not possible to find even one single woman willing to listen to me in my own country. - They all were not really 'single', but had multiple boyfriends, I don't want to be the no. 8 lining up... It's not my way of life to entertain a woman with 'interesting' BS-stories until she is ready to give sex for free.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Yohan wrote:Be careful when clicking on this link, as some unwanted advertisement will also show up.

About the article, I do not agree with the author.

I never had a problem when I was still young to find contact with women abroad from Asia and Africa, but I had the hardest time (zero-result) to find any local girl in my own feminist country.

However I am not into bars, alcohol, loud music etc. - and while I had an easy time to find single women abroad who preferred silence and to be away from disco-life-style, it was not possible to find even one single woman willing to listen to me in my own country. - They all were not really 'single', but had multiple boyfriends, I don't want to be the no. 8 lining up... It's not my way of life to entertain a woman with 'interesting' BS-stories until she is ready to give sex for free.

I dont totally agree either with him. THe truth is probably somewhere in the middle. He does have a point though.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

Just more misinformation put out there by the feminazi controlled media to try to sway guys into believing that they're trapped here in their misandrist world with nowhere to run, so you have to stay here and put up with the feminazi's BS! But we all here no better than to buy into that rhetoric!
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Both the MRAs and the feminists are two sides of the same coin.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 6th, 2020, 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

Is the article basically an extension of the headline? I refuse to click the link.

In that case, it is bullshit. You do need social skills, sure, but the market is much easier abroad.
Trying to be a better man
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Only one way to find out. It's cheap enough to try! I wonder how the scruffy little "PUA" that wrote nonsense like that would like that attitude? Not at all, it doesn't help him peddle fake "solutions" over and over. I would rather spend $2-3K going on some trip overseas than spend one CENT on PUA crap which is useless even if it did work.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

But this is not true. Western women are flaky as hell and only want the top 10% of men. By going to Asia, you are automatically in the top 10% now, as a foreign or white male.

Post by chanta76 »

Depends on which Asian country. The developed Asian countries can be tough for foreign or white guys. Unless your chad.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

I don't agree with this theory. I can get laid home and abroad, but some of my friends, that we are traveling together can't get laid at home but they can abroad. So conclusion is: if you have few buck, it is much easier to get laid abroad because chicks everywhere like stranger", just my experiences :)