A roosh Manosphere idiot finally ACCEPTS REALITY!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

A roosh Manosphere idiot finally ACCEPTS REALITY!

Post by MrLee4u »

http://www.returnofkings.com/174348/men ... ore-losers
As somebody who has gotten a few “flags”—mostly from emigres, tourists, and exchange students—I’m not going to tell you that you shouldn’t “think locally and f**k globally” in the immortal words of Gogol Bordello. But what I am going to say is something you can learn by reading the books found in this very website’s store—there really isn’t a “p***y paradise” out there, and further more, going by my own analysis of things: if you can’t get laid in America, you’re probably not going to get any in some random country either.

I’m certainly not going to say that there are no problems with American women—god no! Undoubtedly, there are many problems—the unrealistic expectations and entitlements many of them have in the dating market, the way that American culture goes out of its way to encourage women to make themselves look as ugly as possible, etc.

But as I have previously said, I feel that some of the dissident right’s concerns with this benighted set of womanhood are somewhat exaggerated. Most of the women I have dated were either born in the US or lived here for many years, and I have never once had an American girl in my life that was the stereotypical “the kitchen is a prison!11” feminist hag. Quite the contrary, the majority of women I have had in my life have explicitly told me that they enjoy cooking for and satisfying the man in their life both sexually and otherwise.

In fact, I’ll go a step further—if the woman you’re currently seeing has such a hysterical reaction and adamantly refuses to bake you cookies or whatever, maybe *you’re* the problem.

“But the women in Russia/Brazil/Thailand/wherever are more likely to cook for me! Their culture hasn’t been corrupted by feminism!!” you’re probably saying to yourself. And I’m sure to some extent that’s true, but again, if you’re the sort of person that goes around saying “all women are like ‘that’, all women are like ‘that” with regards to female “hypergamy” and “lusting after Chad” and all the other incomprehensible dorky codewords that keyboard alpha males do then shouldn’t it also follow, logically, that most women are also “like that” when it comes to wanting to submit to a strong yet gentle patriarchy—if you can provide it?

In other words, why are women “purely emotional hamsters” when it comes to lusting after Chad—and I am going to ignore how the angry beta males are probably themselves lusting after Chad—but suddenly they become shrewd and business-like when it comes to not choosing your stupid ass to fall in love with?

Personally, I do indeed think that women and men both have biological imperatives that the overwhelming majority would follow if given the choice, and I will always maintain that if a woman sees you as a strong and masculine “alpha male”, she will want to be “barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen” strictly for you, not anybody else, just the man she has eyes for.

A real man doesn’t need to force the woman to be in the kitchen with violence, or put her in a burqa or something like that: through sheer force of strong-yet-benevolent patriarchy, she’ll do it willingly and with a genuine smile on her face.

The point I’m trying to get at here is: if you can’t induce those feelings in American women, or at least convince an “Ameriskank” to give you a casual roll in the hay, then why the hell would you assume you’d be a stud somewhere else?

The girls in the Philippines/Ukraine/Colombia aren’t going to sploosh over your “mumbling boring beta simp” routine just because you’re white/rich/whatever. Sure, you might get a few curiosity bangs but you won’t get the submissive housewife you think you’ll get.

And here’s something I thought of but I rarely, if ever, see addressed by others: considering that your average beta male has spent most of his life in America or Western Europe getting clowned and getting metaphorically or literally kicked in the dick by everybody around him—and yes, I have never been afraid to admit that I am an ex-beta male and thus my childhood and teenage years largely consisted of such—what do you think will happen to said beta male when the men of his sex tourist destination decide to have a few words with him about trying to turn their country into his open air brothel? From what I know of anthropology, it won’t be pretty.

This article was not intended to say “you can only stay in your country and have sex with your countrywomen,” so much as it was to say “get some practice in your homeland before you try sex tourism, to truly get the best out of your sex trip and maybe find that something resembling ‘p***y paradise’.”

Because if you can get American women to “fulfill their womanly duties”, then the comparatively less feminist “muh foreign women” should obviously thus be willing to go to the moon and back to serve you, right? Or in terms that are less, y’know, retarded, practicing in your country will make your sex trip easier and more fulfilling.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Re: A roosh Manosphere idiot finally ACCEPTS REALITY!

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 19th, 2018, 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

There are no men in the Manosphere just bitches :lol:
Last edited by MrLee4u on May 19th, 2018, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

His wayward generalisation of the foreign dating scene stems from the books he's read and not from his own experiences overseas. Unless he's walked the walk he isn't qualified to comment especially when he resorts to bullshit like this.........

"The girls in the Philippines/Ukraine/Colombia aren’t going to sploosh over your “mumbling boring beta simp” routine just because you’re white/rich/whatever. Sure, you might get a few curiosity bangs but you won’t get the submissive housewife you think you’ll get." :roll:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Zambales wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 6:18 pm
His wayward generalisation of the foreign dating scene stems from the books he's read and not from his own experiences overseas. Unless he's walked the walk he isn't qualified to comment especially when he resorts to bullshit like this.........
...which is standard fare for the bunch of armchair tourists-cum-life coaches who populate Roosh's cyberspace.
Zambales wrote:
"The girls in the Philippines/Ukraine/Colombia aren’t going to sploosh over your “mumbling boring beta simp” routine just because you’re white/rich/whatever. Sure, you might get a few curiosity bangs but you won’t get the submissive housewife you think you’ll get." :roll:
There is some truth in the statement above. The devotion and submissiveness are just facades that a girl has to put up so she can have what she needs/wants from the foreign man.

It's time to wake up and smell the coffee concoction, that the only kind of relationship that can ever work is one based on mutual respect of each other's wills & wants, qualities and limits.

1) know thyself
2) know your partner
3) be prepared to evolve together
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I realized something about other people's opinions. Most of the time, their opinions are flat out incorrect. And if they are especially evil, they could even be misleading you on purpose, to send you down the wrong path (which means they are playing sociopath).

I really do not care what another person's opinion is. I can measure it and see if their opinion has value or not. If it measures up to truth and mercy, then I might have some regard for their opinion. However, often their opinions are filled with hatred or deception. Then I will have zero regard for what they have to say.

Oftentimes it boils down to this: anyone who isn't 100% like them or giving heed to their lifestyle, is a fool to them, and they have great ridicule for anyone who is not the person in the mirror. That's when they will get completely ignored by me. Not even worth the time.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 6:32 pm
the only kind of relationship that can ever work is one based on mutual respect of each other's wills & wants, qualities and limits.
Or just the brutal domination of the female where this is possible.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 7:35 pm
publicduende wrote:
the only kind of relationship that can ever work is one based on mutual respect of each other's wills & wants, qualities and limits.
Or just the brutal domination of the female where this is possible.
Sometimes I wonder how you can sleep at night, holding such nasty beliefs.

Even in the patriarchal times of yesteryear you so revere, there was a strong sense of gender roles. However dominant a husband would be, he would still nurture deep respect towards his wife, mother of his children and household runner.

That there's ever been a time in history where "brutal" male domination existed, let alone was successful, is a figment of your imagination, CF.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Zambales wrote:

Lol, What he said was true. Ask winston :mrgreen:
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Adama wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 7:05 pm
I realized something about other people's opinions. Most of the time, their opinions are flat out incorrect. And if they are especially evil, they could even be misleading you on purpose, to send you down the wrong path (which means they are playing sociopath).

I really do not care what another person's opinion is. I can measure it and see if their opinion has value or not. If it measures up to truth and mercy, then I might have some regard for their opinion. However, often their opinions are filled with hatred or deception. Then I will have zero regard for what they have to say.

Oftentimes it boils down to this: anyone who isn't 100% like them or giving heed to their lifestyle, is a fool to them, and they have great ridicule for anyone who is not the person in the mirror. That's when they will get completely ignored by me. Not even worth the time.
I don't even bother trying to "measure" or even to LISTEN to other people's opinions. I already know that 90℅ of the time its gonna be negative so I simply block it out completely.

Maybe that's why I'm such a good internet troll?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:
Zambales wrote:
...which is standard fare for the bunch of armchair tourists-cum-life coaches who populate Roosh's cyberspace.
Zambales wrote:
There is some truth in the statement above. The devotion and submissiveness are just facades that a girl has to put up so she can have what she needs/wants from the foreign man.
You are correct to an extent. They CAN put on a facade but obviously this doesn't apply to all.

His rant is typical of an armchair tourist as you aptly called him. "A mumbling boring beta simp" as he so put it CAN get a woman in a country like the Philippines although it may not be his first choice.

What this guy doesn't understand is that Filipina's aren't nearly as judgemental or complex as their western counterparts so a guy who isn't Mr Charisma will rarely be seen in a negative light. All he needs to do is to provide her with her main objective and that simply may include being a loyal loving husband.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MrLee4u wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 11:07 pm
Zambales wrote:

Lol, What he said was true. Ask winston :mrgreen:
who said we even want a "submissive housewife" anymore? All we want is for you to f**k us for 15 minutes for like 25 or 40 dollars.

Post by Adama »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
May 19th, 2018, 1:12 am
Adama wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 7:05 pm

I don't even bother trying to "measure" or even to LISTEN to other people's opinions. I already know that 90℅ of the time its gonna be negative so I simply block it out completely.

Maybe that's why I'm such a good internet troll?
On the internet, that may be the best strategy. In person, I listen to what people say, just to see if there's something I can learn, or that I need to know. If they're busy being mean, or if they're lying, then I can safely write off what they're saying, usually.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

isn't Roosh himself a loser? I mean he hated American chicks (rightfully) and went to East Europe.
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

This is not Roosh, but some naive person that writes for him. I had previously read that article and it is horrible. The guy is an idiot. He's never been overseas and knows nothing about women. He basically says men should toughen up and make it happen back in the West. I wish all men believed like him, that all countries' women are the same. I've met a few of his writers in person and they are mainly armchair bullshitters who have never done anything. This writer is basically a PUA that wants to promote the belief any man can get women anywhere as long as his Game is tight. The whole fictitious industry is based on this fallacy. :evil:
Last edited by WorldTraveler on May 19th, 2018, 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.