Advice on dating overseas.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CoolGorilla
Freshman Poster

Advice on dating overseas.

Post by CoolGorilla »

I am 23 year old male 5'10 and have an athletic build. I was thinking about heading to Cuba or EE to grab myself a wife before I find myself completely f***ed like many American men. Does anyone here have any advice as to where I could go to find a good looking wife?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Advice on dating overseas.

Post by Wolfeye »

Not too sure, but I'd be quick to say "somewhere that isn't Saxon." This nixes a lot of the English-speaking areas & Germany. Not sure what the historical background is on a lot of things with this, but it seems they're a problem. Even during the American Civilian War, there was a theory that the North was a different "breed" of white person & they acted like lunatics because of it (very prone to fanaticism, raving about freedom for its own sake & then setting people on fire on accusation, being more or less incapable of governing themselves functionally, etc...). Notice anything? England, Germany, Sweden...

I would like to hear opinions on Cuba, too. What's EE?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Eastern Europe probably
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

CoolGorilla wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 11:42 am
I am 23 year old male 5'10 and have an athletic build. I was thinking about heading to Cuba or EE to grab myself a wife before I find myself completely f***ed like many American men. Does anyone here have any advice as to where I could go to find a good looking wife?
It would be good if you let us know what kind of woman you expect? Are you open to all races? Open to any language they speak? Open to any religion? etc.

About myself of course, as an European man living in Asia with my Japanese wife since around 40 years, I would always look around in Asia, and nowhere else. However I understand not everybody is into Far East Asian women...
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

23 is still quite young for this. Work on building yourself. Establish yourself in some career or business. Money makes the world go round and you can't do anything without it, especially go overseas. Date locally. Maybe you'll find someone from your own country and won't have to go overseas. Good luck.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yep, 23 is young but he's got plenty of time on his side to choose carefully. Whatever you do OP, don't rush into this.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

CoolGorilla wrote:
You may have to try out several different countries until you find one you like. As for Cuba, I am not sure if it is possible to travel there yet, for Americans anyway. Is it?

Also, I am not sure how much height and build matter.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Adama wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 3:54 pm
You may have to try out several different countries until you find one you like. As for Cuba, I am not sure if it is possible to travel there yet, for Americans anyway. Is it?

Also, I am not sure how much height and build matter.
Why would you encourage him? As the other poster said, he's too young for this. He needs to establish himself first.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 12:06 pm
CoolGorilla wrote:
It would be good if you let us know what kind of woman you expect? Are you open to all races? Open to any language they speak? Open to any religion? etc.

About myself of course, as an European man living in Asia with my Japanese wife since around 40 years, I would always look around in Asia, and nowhere else. However I understand not everybody is into Far East Asian women...
Those are also good points, Yohan. If he can narrow down which country he prefers, he might then be able to start learning the basics of the language. I do know though, oftentimes many places offer short 6-8 week crash courses in the native language for a few hundred to a couple of thousand dollars.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Adama wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 8:36 pm
Those are also good points, Yohan. If he can narrow down which country he prefers, he might then be able to start learning the basics of the language. I do know though, oftentimes many places offer short 6-8 week crash courses in the native language for a few hundred to a couple of thousand dollars.
Great advice.
Last edited by TruthSeeker on May 18th, 2018, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wolfeye wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 12:43 am
Not too sure, but I'd be quick to say "somewhere that isn't Saxon." This nixes a lot of the English-speaking areas & Germany. Not sure what the historical background is on a lot of things with this, but it seems they're a problem. Even during the American Civilian War, there was a theory that the North was a different "breed" of white person & they acted like lunatics because of it (very prone to fanaticism, raving about freedom for its own sake & then setting people on fire on accusation, being more or less incapable of governing themselves functionally, etc...). Notice anything? England, Germany, Sweden...

Actually, unlike most, I really like Germany. I also like Colombia. Those would be my top two countries, although I am sure others may disagree. I don't know much about Eastern Europe, but when I considered Ukraine a couple of years ago, I searched online and saw there are Ukrainian language crash courses offered there. There are also German crash courses offered in Germany. It is just a matter of finding the right one. My Spanish has gotten kind of rusty.

I wouldn't bother with Sweden or England, although I used to correspond with a man who loved Sweden, and another man who loved Norway. To each his own.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

Adama wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 9:33 pm
Actually, unlike most, I really like Germany. I also like Colombia. Those would be my top two countries, although I am sure others may disagree. I don't know much about Eastern Europe, but when I considered Ukraine a couple of years ago, I searched online and saw there are Ukrainian language crash courses offered there.
If you're to go to Ukraine the language to learn is Russian, not Ukrainian. Very few people speak Ukrainian, maybe just in the West or in small villages.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

SteveUKR wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 2:12 am
Adama wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 9:33 pm
Actually, unlike most, I really like Germany. I also like Colombia. Those would be my top two countries, although I am sure others may disagree. I don't know much about Eastern Europe, but when I considered Ukraine a couple of years ago, I searched online and saw there are Ukrainian language crash courses offered there.
If you're to go to Ukraine the language to learn is Russian, not Ukrainian. Very few people speak Ukrainian, maybe just in the West or in small villages.
Thanks for that, SteveUKR. That is useful information for anyone interested in EE.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Wolfeye wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 12:43 am

if white people are such barbarians, then why would barbarians look for civilized women? Seems to me like 90% of the "white" guys looking for a foreign wife are jewish or have jewish blood in them.

On the flip side, I've met almost zero normal "white men" who want a foreign or asian wife. The whole white nationalist movement is full of white knights and cucks who will defend their shitty white women.

Adama, Zero Tolerance Man, and a few others here are jewish. I highly suspect myself of having jewish blood although my cuck father never admitted it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I am Jewish, because I am circumcized in heart and a Jew inwardly, as Romans 2 explains. I have no Jewish ancestry. I really have no idea where some people get their facts or conclusions.