Official Thread: What are the most feminist US cities?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

What is the most feminist metro area in the U.S. of Gay?

NYC-NJ-eastern PA-CT Area
22%
Chicagoland Area (including Milwaukee which is only 2 hours away)
11%
San Francisco Bay Area (including Oakland and San Jose)
6%
Atlanta-Marietta-Alpharetta Area
11%
Boston metro Area
6%
DC-Maryland-northern Virginia Area
11%
Other US metro Area
33%

Total votes: 18
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Official Thread: What are the most feminist US cities?

Post by E_Irizarry »

I need to know because I am at the beginning of potentially being relocated anywhere in the U.S. of Gay
via the marketing team of the recruiter training corporation for my SharePoint credentials
(I am officially Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Development in C# certified for almost 2 weeks now).
I loathe DC-MD-northern VA women. They are bigoted, overly picky...even the Latinas (Americanized OR NOT)
are seemingly xenophobic and very philistine, even though I speak Spanish at an intermediate level.
The Latinas here are predominantly from Central American countries like MX, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras.

The only DC women I'm getting are dark-skinned educated Black women that are wack in bed, and descend from
the matriarchal think tank, and a lot of the
light-skinned ones are pompous and/or have STDs, especially herpes. The alpha women are assholes here.
And it's been stated that DC is the best place in the nation for women now especially do to VAWA's John Hancock
signature of Biden and Obongo en la oficina del presidente.

When I was in Chicago, it was easier to speak to Latinas there, especially the Mexican BBWs.

AmericanInMX is right: anything west of I-35 but east of coastal Cali seems to be the best thing for a man like me.
It's no wonder dudes like Phoenix Sosa haven't gone through racism nor an abhorrent dating scene because
he lives in the area that AmericanInMX is talking about!!!

I know there is a recent mitigated thread on this topic, but I want this to be the unmitigated official thread for
such a pertinent topic.

Let's do this, gentlemen (and Renata LOL!).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, so far the Notheast corridor (Maryland to Maine) is winning in this poll--and rightly so! I can't comment on the West Coast because I've never visited over there, but the Northeast part of the USA is full of man-hating feminists, lesbians, and bitchy females!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:Wow, so far the Notheast corridor (Maryland to Maine) is winning in this poll--and rightly so! I can't comment on the West Coast because I've never visited over there, but the Northeast part of the USA is full of man-hating feminists, lesbians, and bitchy females!
See that's why I want to get the f**k up off of the east coast. I'm sick of it. Yeah I'm a Bronx dude to the "T", but I'm not going to rep the Bronx and have to beg for p***y in NYC like clockwork anymore!

Whoever voted Chicagoland must be talking about the skinny bitches. A lot of fat girls in Chicago love to "cuddle".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Official Thread: What are the most feminist US cities?

Post by Winston »

Definitely Seattle and San Francisco. You can feel VERY STRONGLY the man-hating nature of women there. In Seattle, the women will even call the police if you flirt with them, or the nearest security guard, and report you for harassment. No joke. Flirting is a huge taboo in Seattle, unless you're gay. And in SF the women are very hateful and f***ed up, like lesbians. These are the worst for single heterosexual right wing males.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

My Vote Goes For Lansing Michigan For Lansing Michigan Has The Rudest People I Know.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Seattle, absolutely. The men there are completely beaten down.

SF is very liberal but it's more "anything goes" hippie stuff, not the dreary neo-Puritan PNW vibe, and has an international element that softens things.
Dontbeacog
Freshman Poster

Post by Dontbeacog »

I voted DC/MD, I just moved from there out to my home state of New Mexico, which is so different it might as well be a different country. The women in the DC/MD area are career-obsessed, intentionally ignore men to focus on their careers, and they're full of feminist dogma.
Check out my site: www.DontbeaCog.com. Think for yourself - take control.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

My friend living in USA told me that Oregon, Portland is very bad... terrible women...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Yohan wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 8:18 pm
My friend living in USA told me that Oregon, Portland is very bad... terrible women...
Our place in the USA is about an hour drive from Portland, and your friend is right. Women in the Northwest, especially in cities like Portland and Seattle are typically hardcore feminists and it seems half the men are he-bitch man-bun types. You want to avoid the women like the plague. The vibe in general is a leftist people's republic type place- in other words, the place is run by 10 year olds, many of whom are mentally I'll.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That's interesting because the PNW is supposed to be White Nationalism's central hub, where all the separatists are supposed to move to.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.