Assessment of Pacific Island women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Assessment of Pacific Island women

Post by Cornfed »

Here are some generalisms I’ve noticed about females from various regions of the Pacific.

Papua New Guinea women: Generally nice, civilised, demure, married women. Their men must really kick their asses. Not hugely attractive in the main, so not women you would want to try to have casual sex with.

Tongan women: Generally they act respectable and are married, but can be secretly slutty. You might want to think twice before getting involved in any kind of love triangle with them though, as Tongans aren’t exactly renowned for their aversion to violence. I find most of them quite attractive. They are typically big with a mixture of a curvy feminine figure and the figure of a football linebacker. If you fantasise about a cave woman throwing you over her shoulder, carrying you back to her lair and raping you, then they could most plausibly pull it off. They tend to have somewhat pretty faces, but are a bit too swarthy for my taste. Then again, in the younger generation you see females who are still big but slim and genuinely pretty. I imagine all this goes for Samoan women too.

Vanuatu women: Not sure about their sexual habits, but it is a moot point as they tend to be monstrously ugly. Their men seem like grown five year olds, and the female role in society seems to be acting as the motherly voice of reason. Vanuatuans are generally quite literally black, which might be fine in females if they didn’t look like gorillas in every other way as well.

Kiribati women: Outright lascivious sluts in the main. If you want casual sex after some modicum of seduction, they might be your best bet. Generally petite, dark skinned and medium level pretty. I think they deliberately want to inject genetic diversity into their small population, which makes sense.

Maybe other knowledgeable people can add to the list.
Last edited by Cornfed on April 29th, 2018, 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Assessment of Pacific Island women

Post by Adama »

So once again, Cornfed describes his preference for black women. Interesting.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Publicduende with Kiribati date?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 9:59 am
Eh, they are neither black nor my preference.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Adama wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 9:59 am
Hello,,,,

What interesting? Mr fed is like man I read in article. See yourself

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ealed.html

Open eye. Mr fed was with giant black woman (father disown him for this). She leave him for Michael Jordan
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 11:27 am
Publicduende with Kiribati date?

The interesting thing in the picture is that the people are brown. Given where they are, they should be black as the ace of spades. Why aren't they? Because of their women f***ing lighter skinned men.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Hello! People have been mixing for thousands of years. The earliest known contact the Kiribati people had with Europeans occurred in 1521. Racism wasn't developed into a sophisticated ideology until late 1700s.

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/birt ... ted-states
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

@ Cornfed, have you been to Micronesia? How would you evaluate Micronesian women?

Some of them look short with an admixture of Malay/Filipina and negrito/Melanesian.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Horahngee wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 12:38 pm
@ Cornfed, have you been to Micronesia?
No, never met any Micronesians.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Cornfed wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 4:47 pm

No, never met any Micronesians.
Have you met Hawaiian or Samoan women?

I originally grew up in HI, so I know some info on them. A lot of Hawaiian women tend to be mixed with either Chinese and/or caucasian/european group. The real polynesian Hawaiians tend to be large in body frame. :lol:
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

MrLee4u wrote:

eewww, nasty!

That white guy looks like some kind of a pedophile with those Kiribati kids. :(
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Horahngee wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 8:34 pm
Have you met Hawaiian or Samoan women?
Yeah, they tend to look like Tongan women, but perhaps a bit less extreme on average. BTW, I'm talking about young, healthy women here. As a group, older Pacific Island women are literally the fattest people in the world.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Horahngee wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 8:35 pm
MrLee4u wrote:

eewww, nasty!

That white guy looks like some kind of a pedophile with those Kiribati kids. :(
Probably.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/30/sex-touri ... gonorrhea/

I feel like this super gonorrhea is the physical manifestation of white sexpats/pedophiles and other degenerates.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

MrLee4u wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 11:35 am

Probably.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/30/sex-touri ... gonorrhea/

I feel like this super gonorrhea is the physical manifestation of white sexpats/pedophiles and other degenerates.

Whoa!! :shock: :shock:

Nasty, but also scary at the same time. Poor women. I can see their "feminism" crap mentality kick in when it comes to being suspicious of guys (esp. these western "sexpats.")
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 4:02 am
Here are some generalisms I’ve noticed about females from various regions of the Pacific.

Papua New Guinea women: Generally nice, civilised, demure, married women. Their men must really kick their asses. Not hugely attractive in the main, so not women you would want to try to have casual sex with.

Tongan women: Generally they act respectable and are married, but can be secretly slutty. You might want to think twice before getting involved in any kind of love triangle with them though, as Tongans aren’t exactly renowned for their aversion to violence. I find most of them quite attractive. They are typically big with a mixture of a curvy feminine figure and the figure of a football linebacker. If you fantasise about a cave woman throwing you over her shoulder, carrying you back to her lair and raping you, then they could most plausibly pull it off. They tend to have somewhat pretty faces, but are a bit too swarthy for my taste. Then again, in the younger generation you see females who are still big but slim and genuinely pretty. I imagine all this goes for Samoan women too.

Vanuatu women: Not sure about their sexual habits, but it is a moot point as they tend to be monstrously ugly. Their men seem like grown five year olds, and the female role in society seems to be acting as the motherly voice of reason. Vanuatuans are generally quite literally black, which might be fine in females if they didn’t look like gorillas in every other way as well.

Kiribati women: Outright lascivious sluts in the main. If you want casual sex after some modicum of seduction, they might be your best bet. Generally petite, dark skinned and medium level pretty. I think they deliberately want to inject genetic diversity into their small population, which makes sense.

Maybe other knowledgeable people can add to the list.
WOW!

I AM HAPPY :twisted:

Cornfed finally gives something resembling positive things to say about N-Word girls (Darkies)

NICE