East Asian Women vs South East Asian Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Re: East Asian Women vs South East Asian Women

Post by JesseL26 »

Awesome response Winston! I know what you mean I just misunderstood what he said that's why I said language barrier. Now I know what you guys mean. The Chinese here in S. FLA are very very distant and only keep to themselves. The girl that rejected me 5 years ago was colder than ice had no feelings.

It's OK if she wanted to reject me but her approach was awful. I don't know how most people are but if I am not interested in a girl I'll still be nice and friendly to her I don't shut the doors forever and that's it. I don't know how certain people can live their lives like this no remorse or concern for the well being of others. I agree SE Asians are warmer.

I'd place Filipinas 1st, in terms of friendliness then Thais but Thais have a lot of spoiled women that are becoming Westernized though. Vietnamese are my favorite from SE Asia due to the more East Asian appearance but most that are living in their country don't speak English but you could learn some basic Vietnamese but also they are the women which I had the most luck with online. You'd be surprised since they are SE Asian you'd think most are tan with more features from their brothers and sisters next door neighboring countries. But most Vietnamese are pale white with East Asian features don't get me wrong there's some that look more SE Asian but most are Chinese looking but prettier.

My dream was to have a Mainland China GF soulmate because I adore Chinese culture but I haven't had luck. I also noticed when I was 15-16 years old when AOL instant messenger was a big thing I would go to the California chats and I would meet Asian Americans. And guess who were the most friendliest the Filipinos, the Vietnamese, and the Cambodian Americans. The Chinese were not I met a Chinese girl her first reply was are you Chinese I said no. She blocked me. I am not saying all Chinese are like this but these are just some of my experiences. The nicest Chinese I ever met were Cantonese from both Hong Kong and Guangdong but they were all males.

Another note you also mentioned that NE Asians aren't sweet or joke around I met a Chinese girl online 19 years old she is very nice and friendly but she said she doesn't like to kiss her bf if shes in a relationship so there you go......
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

JesseL26,
Yes its true. The chinese women in America are there for money, materialism, career, and achievement. They are very status oriented. They want a bigger house than they can get in China. They aren't in America for fun, social connection or spirituality. And they only want you if you're useful to them. But if they are newly arrived or teenagers they can still be friendly, especially if they are from mainland China.

However i dont like asian american subculture much. Or even chinese american subculture. They act so snobby and cliquish. Not down to earth at all. They think im weird because im down to earth and open minded, which they are not.

Was the chinese woman that rejected you from China or an island nation? The ones from China are more straightforward and direct. No BS politeness. Thats refreshing in a way.

But if you go to mainland China they are more friendly and relaxed and normal. Not cold blooded.

Vietnamese are a good middle ground. They are sweet and pleasing like filipino women but have lighter skin and NE asian features. But i dont like the way their language sounds, its kind of ghetto to me. Lol. Some of their cuisine is also gross, such as that thing with the egg and aborted chicken fetus inside of it. Filipinos eat that too. Its gross.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

"Some of their cuisine is also gross, such as that thing with the egg and aborted chicken fetus inside of it. Filipinos eat that too. Its gross."

LMFAO!!!!

Yeah I am not familiar with Vietnamese cuisine and I've only been on 2 dates with the Vietnamese girl but she says she loves me already and I have nothing to lose so I am happy. I'm only familiar with Chinese and Japanese cuisine it is godly haha.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Ok where to start haha. I love your site and forum Winston it's enjoyable to talk to you guys I tried to wake up a few guys here but they are closed minded and ignorant I say well it's their loss. I am not dating no Westernized women let alone marry one period. I am not friends with any woman here except my 2 sisters/mother and older women from my old job that love me like a son period. I know young women from here but we are co workers and nothing more if I see them it's hi how are you and it ends there I don't have their cell phones nor their Facebook there is nothing to talk about with them period.

I have noticed one thing on WeChat the Chinese app which I use to talk to both male and female Chinese friends that are from China that are so friendly and down to earth, when I would message local Chinese women via the people nearby option not one replied back and they live here and seem not too Americanized. But when I would go to ChinaLoveCupid I could make friends easily from the mainland. When I was on Interpals which sucks the women from the islands HK, Taiwan were awful if you were only a few years older they wanted nothing to do with you and attitude. Which that wasn't the case with girls from the mainland.

The Chinese girl that rejected me was from Fuzhou province. For the most part she was nice in the sense that she would give me and my friend Chinese tea that they would not serve at the buffet. But other than that I understand rejection is part of life but my only complaint is how could someone be so cold like that. She had my cell she could have just texted me look it's my parents or what not lets be friends or whatever but nope she closed all doors I was like a piece of trash in a dumpster. A girl that worked with her pushed her on the shoulder and told her to talk to me cause at times she would ignore me completely. Her manager was smiling telling her to talk to me because I was so handsome according to her. But she was a stone.

Now there is a thing that till this day that bothers me. At that particular buffer there was a gorgeous mainland China girl she was tall like my height which is 5'7.5-5'8 which for a girl that is tall. She wore absolutely no make up and was pretty. She hit on me but the way she did it confused me and made me think it was meant for the girl that rejected me which is why I went for her in the first place. She had her arm around the other girls shoulder and said a bunch of stuff in Mandarin which I don't understand then said in Spanish lindo y guapo which means handsome and pretty.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Let me continue here I have so much to write. So like I said I thought it was meant for the other girl so thus I went after her. And one day after talking to the girl from Fuzhou I walk out of the buffet and I look through the window and I see the tall girl telling her off angry, she then turns and sees me through the window and looks away in a shy manner. I said uh oh it's the other girl that likes me not her. I took too long to return and both were gone. The Fuzhou girl returned and I kept after her but she rejected me.

To make long story short after 2 years of wasting my time talking to Thai women online cause they all suck IMO they are becoming Westernized. The past came to me and said if I can't travel now I may look for Asian women here like I did 5-6 years ago. That tall girl came to my mind I said let me look for her if shes still here it's been to long. So the buffet these girls used to work in mysteriously burned down one night at 3 am they never re-opened it.

So I asked my self where could they have gone so I remember I have been through every buffet in S. FLA except one. I went there I found out Fuzhou girl worked there but quit before I went to visit it would have been so ackward if we would have seen each other. I did see an old lady that worked with the other girl in the other place. I asked her for info but she was either too busy cause the place was packed that night or she is not friendly. I gave up then I met this Vietnamese girl so I am happy.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

The only doubt I have in my mind the deep burning question I have is if I would have gone for the correct girl years ago would it have worked out? Was she in it for me or the money she wasn't a career woman. And seemed super down to earth for a Chinese girl but oh well we will never know.
Now to other things I noticed these Chinese people here at the restaurants and buffets are not there to make friends nor to do small talk it is straight up business and they always put the pill on your table before you are even done eating they just want you out asap! I don't know if this is a Chinese thing or just a business thing.

I also noticed one thing Chinese men in general are nicer and more friendlier than the women but this applies worldwide men period are nicer and friendlier than women period.

Asian Americans I can agree with you they are the same as regular Americans but just more family oriented but the females come with similar attitude like their white counterparts. Stuck up entitled, high maintenance, etc. But they were friendly back in the AOL days in the chats lol made many friends. Same as Thai women I noticed the nicest ones spoke little to no English but the ones that spoke good English were not interested in me were also snobby and stuck up.

The Vietnamese girl that is my GF is very very serious like you said women from those nations aren't interested in friend zones nor casual dating it is damn serious. She has been here for 9 years speaks OK English not perfect though a lot of the big words in English she asks what does it mean LOL. She is not Westernized period she hangs mostly with her people and is a traditional woman.

And Yes Vietnamese language sounds weird. At first it could almost sound like Cantonese choppy sounding but no haha. I was at work the other day I work at the mall there is a Starbucks in there. I see two cute short Asian girls there drinking their lattes. They seemed Chinese to me. But they were so short that their feet barely touch the floor when they were sitting down. My GF is 5'0 but they seemed shorter so cute tho hehe. Mainland Chinese girls are usually taller. So when they spoke I recognize the language they were Vietnamese. LOL.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Winston wrote:
November 9th, 2017, 5:35 am
JesseL26,
Yes its true. The chinese women in America are there for money, materialism, career, and achievement. They are very status oriented. They want a bigger house than they can get in China. They aren't in America for fun, social connection or spirituality. And they only want you if you're useful to them. But if they are newly arrived or teenagers they can still be friendly, especially if they are from mainland China.

However i dont like asian american subculture much. Or even chinese american subculture. They act so snobby and cliquish. Not down to earth at all. They think im weird because im down to earth and open minded, which they are not.

Was the chinese woman that rejected you from China or an island nation? The ones from China are more straightforward and direct. No BS politeness. Thats refreshing in a way.

But if you go to mainland China they are more friendly and relaxed and normal. Not cold blooded.

Vietnamese are a good middle ground. They are sweet and pleasing like filipino women but have lighter skin and NE asian features. But i dont like the way their language sounds, its kind of ghetto to me. Lol. Some of their cuisine is also gross, such as that thing with the egg and aborted chicken fetus inside of it. Filipinos eat that too. Its gross.
Winston?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
November 7th, 2017, 7:26 am
JesseL26 wrote:Yeah you feel like you can't connect because of the language barrier.
Language has nothing to do with it. Its all about the vibe, chemistry, connection, frequency, etc. You can read others from their eyes, face and body language and energy field too. Only low IQ people who are simple and left brained and limited think language creates any kind of connection or disconnection....
I agreee with Winston.

Language is often used as an excuse in case of a broken international relationship, but it is not a valid excuse.

Foreign languages can be learnt, often free of charge, there is plenty of material now available on the internet and together with the right partner this should not be an issue.

Of course if you are from USA and never used to anything else in your life except English, this might be hard at the beginning - but you should try.

Asian languages are often complicated in both, written and spoken. It requires some training and effort to communicate at the beginning.

You should never use the argument, that she - the Asian girl - can speak enough English anyway - while you cannot understand even a single word in her native language.

To say it right away, to learn a foreign language can never be wrong.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Yohan wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 10:20 pm
Winston wrote:
November 7th, 2017, 7:26 am
JesseL26 wrote:Yeah you feel like you can't connect because of the language barrier.
Language has nothing to do with it. Its all about the vibe, chemistry, connection, frequency, etc. You can read others from their eyes, face and body language and energy field too. Only low IQ people who are simple and left brained and limited think language creates any kind of connection or disconnection....
I agreee with Winston.

Language is often used as an excuse in case of a broken international relationship, but it is not a valid excuse.

Foreign languages can be learnt, often free of charge, there is plenty of material now available on the internet and together with the right partner this should not be an issue.

Of course if you are from USA and never used to anything else in your life except English, this might be hard at the beginning - but you should try.

Asian languages are often complicated in both, written and spoken. It requires some training and effort to communicate at the beginning.

You should never use the argument, that she - the Asian girl - can speak enough English anyway - while you cannot understand even a single word in her native language.

To say it right away, to learn a foreign language can never be wrong.
I am not talking about the language. I am waiting for Winston to reply to my other replies on questions he asked me on this thread. I speak 2 languages BTW.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Korean women can be airheads and tend to be very "flaky" people when it comes to dating. They are not really serious about relationship. Only about having "flings" and are not marriage minded. This is why there aren't a lot of young people in Korea and marrying and producing babies. I have met more than 20-something Korea girls in my entire life, both Korean-American girls, and Korean-born/foreign girls in Korean and here studying abroad in the US. Non-romantic, materialistic, some of them snobby and nitpicky

Japanese women can also be the same thing. They are more reserved and shy people. I have met many foreign Japanese girls while living in Hawaii. They didn't like me because my mom is Korean, or the girl moved back to Japan because family and friends were there, and their job opportunities were better in Japan. I think white gaijins have better chances with jap girls compared to a western Asian guy like me. Similar to Korean girls, they are airheads, tend to be aloof, non-loving/non-romantic, and ghost out on you if they return to Japan. I don't see too many Japanese foreign girls here in the US, other than Hawaii.

Vietnamese women. Oh my goodness! I don't know if the agent orange chemicals damaged their DNA's! Most of their women tend to have crooked teeth, poor oral hygiene and this weird phenotype to their faces. These are the foreign type of Vietnamese girls I have met when working in California and the Seattle area. I have also dated a Vietnamese-American girl I have met on a dating app. She actually came here to the US when she was 5 years old...totally Americanized. But eeeewww! No manners at all! She would talk with her mouth full with pieces of food flying out of her mouth. Nasty! I stopped contacting her after our second date two years ago!

Cambodian girl. I was introduced to a Cambodian girl from my Korean female church friend. Met with this Cambodian girl, had dinner with her and her friend. BOOOORRRRIIINGGG!!!! I was mainly chatting and having a conversation with the girl's friend, rather than the Cambodian girl herself! This Cambodian girl was really shy, never even looked me in the eyes. She was also fugly, very skinny, and her face, I'd give her a 2 out of 10 rating. LOL!
I also dated this other Cambodian girl, met her on dating website called Zoosk. Very pretty and petite girl. But she was only doing this dating shit to look for "friends" since she is from Cambodia and studying nursing here in my area. When i expressed interest in dating her for a relationship on our second meet-up at her house, she ended up giving me her older sister's facebook contact information. I found out from this girl that her sister is a doctor in Siem Riep. I initiated conversation via FB messeges to the older sister of this girl. We ended up not talking to each other...she was busy with her clinic work, and I had a busy schedule. In the mean time, this was about four months after meeting the Cambodian girl online,....she asked me to marry her before the end of the year (this was back in early 2017 last year). I asked her why the rush?!....and then bam....red flag that I saw. Her student visa was going to expire in July 2017. Once I found out about her student visa status, I completely blocked this Cambodian bitch from my phone, and also unfriended her on facebook. her older sister though......she's still there in my FB friend's list. Whew, that was a close call!
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Horahngee wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 12:59 pm
Korean women can be airheads and tend to be very "flaky" people when it comes to dating. They are not really serious about relationship. Only about having "flings" and are not marriage minded. This is why there aren't a lot of young people in Korea and marrying and producing babies. I have met more than 20-something Korea girls in my entire life, both Korean-American girls, and Korean-born/foreign girls in Korean and here studying abroad in the US. Non-romantic, materialistic, some of them snobby and nitpicky

Japanese women can also be the same thing. They are more reserved and shy people. I have met many foreign Japanese girls while living in Hawaii. They didn't like me because my mom is Korean, or the girl moved back to Japan because family and friends were there, and their job opportunities were better in Japan. I think white gaijins have better chances with jap girls compared to a western Asian guy like me. Similar to Korean girls, they are airheads, tend to be aloof, non-loving/non-romantic, and ghost out on you if they return to Japan. I don't see too many Japanese foreign girls here in the US, other than Hawaii.

Vietnamese women. Oh my goodness! I don't know if the agent orange chemicals damaged their DNA's! Most of their women tend to have crooked teeth, poor oral hygiene and this weird phenotype to their faces. These are the foreign type of Vietnamese girls I have met when working in California and the Seattle area. I have also dated a Vietnamese-American girl I have met on a dating app. She actually came here to the US when she was 5 years old...totally Americanized. But eeeewww! No manners at all! She would talk with her mouth full with pieces of food flying out of her mouth. Nasty! I stopped contacting her after our second date two years ago!

Cambodian girl. I was introduced to a Cambodian girl from my Korean female church friend. Met with this Cambodian girl, had dinner with her and her friend. BOOOORRRRIIINGGG!!!! I was mainly chatting and having a conversation with the girl's friend, rather than the Cambodian girl herself! This Cambodian girl was really shy, never even looked me in the eyes. She was also fugly, very skinny, and her face, I'd give her a 2 out of 10 rating. LOL!
I also dated this other Cambodian girl, met her on dating website called Zoosk. Very pretty and petite girl. But she was only doing this dating shit to look for "friends" since she is from Cambodia and studying nursing here in my area. When i expressed interest in dating her for a relationship on our second meet-up at her house, she ended up giving me her older sister's facebook contact information. I found out from this girl that her sister is a doctor in Siem Riep. I initiated conversation via FB messeges to the older sister of this girl. We ended up not talking to each other...she was busy with her clinic work, and I had a busy schedule. In the mean time, this was about four months after meeting the Cambodian girl online,....she asked me to marry her before the end of the year (this was back in early 2017 last year). I asked her why the rush?!....and then bam....red flag that I saw. Her student visa was going to expire in July 2017. Once I found out about her student visa status, I completely blocked this Cambodian bitch from my phone, and also unfriended her on facebook. her older sister though......she's still there in my FB friend's list. Whew, that was a close call!

LOL!!! Amazing stories bro! Yeah the bad teeth thing for the Vietnamese and other Asians I've always wondered is it the traditional drinks or the food they consume? I've seen some Chinese with discolored teeth. Some say it's the tea they always drink. I have never met a Korean female ever. The few I messaged on Interpals never replied back. I have a friend that lives in Japan he is miserable can't make any friends and it doesn't help either that he doesn't speak the language. One thing I have noticed that most of the Asian women I have attempted to contact online from 1st world/developed countries in Asia are not too friendly, picky, stuck up, and have an issue with an age difference. 0n the other hand the one from third world/less developed countries are friendlier, warmer, and more accepting.

I have noticed a pattern with Hong Kong women. The ones I message on Wechat most of their profile pics consist of office/cubicle pics and pictures of how the percentages of the sales/stocks of the buisnesses they work for are doing. And when you message them strangely all of the gals from HK do reply back out of courtesy. But that is where the positivity ends. After saying hi all of them ask you what you do for a living. Once you tell them what you do for a living if it's any job that is not as high end as them they either stop talking to you or remove you from their contacts. It is beyond ridiculous. They think that is supposed to turn men on? No wonder they are in their late 20's/early 30's and single. Westernization and careerism is toxic. One gal had a pic of her inside of her apartment with 3 cats. That says it all stereotypes exist for a reason.... And most HK women have nose jobs done looks atrocious.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

JesseL26 wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 10:41 pm
I have a friend that lives in Japan he is miserable can't make any friends and it doesn't help either that he doesn't speak the language.
Ah, another one that got taken in by the (false) Japan Dream. There are reasons some of us take every opportunity to warn others that 1. Japan stops being fun quick (workaholic culture), 2. Japanese girls don't take foreign men seriously, and 3. Japanese people on the whole are a cold and unfriendly lot. Oh yes, the high cost of living doesn't help either.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 12:10 am
JesseL26 wrote:
I have a friend that lives in Japan he is miserable can't make any friends and it doesn't help either that he doesn't speak the language.
Ah, another one that got taken in by the (false) Japan Dream. There are reasons some of us take every opportunity to warn others that 1. Japan stops being fun quick (workaholic culture), 2. Japanese girls don't take foreign men seriously, and 3. Japanese people on the whole are a cold and unfriendly lot. Oh yes, the high cost of living doesn't help either.
Yep. He thought it was going to be a dream. But he is miserable in both USA and Japan. I myself haven't been to Japan but I thought it'd be easier than the USA to find women and friends.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 12:10 am
JesseL26 wrote:
I am living in Japan since 1976, not such a short time, and nothing will bring me back to Europe. Same with my younger daughter who was living in the States, she came back to Japan, same with my older daughter who lived in Europe for a while, she also came back to Japan.

Japan has also its disadvantages, but at least it is a clean place, with low criminality, good medical care, fairly nice salary, excellent public transport in the cities etc... Japanese people are not unfriendly, but not very communicative.

Japan is however surely not a place to look for a wife, many more Japanese men are with foreign wife than Japanese women with a foreign man, almost 2:1 now.

All in all it can be said, Japanese are working not so much compared to Koreans, less hours per week, more holidays per year and are better paid.
For sure working conditions in Japan are much better compared to many Asian countries.

96 percent of the population in Japan are Japanese and of course native Japanese speakers and about 2 percent are Koreans and Chinese living permanently in Japan, often born in Japan and are fluent in Japanese, and if you cannot speak and read Japanese at all and are unwilling to learn it you will be rather lost, feeling as being an illiterate. Japanese people are not known to be good in foreign languages.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29569
check out
Everdred's "All About Japan" Living Report

click on the link above...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

JesseL26 wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 12:26 am
..... But he is miserable in both USA and Japan. I myself haven't been to Japan but I thought it'd be easier than the USA to find women and friends.
I do not think it is easier in Japan than in USA to find women and friends who are Japanese.

However there are also Asian foreigners living in Japan, from China, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam etc.
It is easy to contact them, as they are facing the same situation.

Most foreigners here have mostly foreigners as friends. Not many foreigners like myself are living in Japan permanently, and all of them I know have Japanese family but we are rather dispersed. We meet only rarely. You find a few Western foreigners here and there, not so many you might expect.... Almost all of us are working for any company which has any relationship with abroad, like international trading, airlines, international schools, large hotel groups, foreign government related offices etc.