In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be fat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be f

Post by Mercury »

AW Warning wrote:
September 5th, 2016, 1:05 pm

Additionally, I'm also very certain there are parents that will not allow their kids to own bicycles. Or roller skates, or rollerblades, or even swim suits! They literally keep their kids imprisoned and locked up inside the house and condition them to live walled off from society. Especially in the safest neighborhoods, they expect their kids to grow up with the mindset that the area is a thousand times more dangerous than present day Baghdad.
"Stranger Danger" has totally exploded like a nuclear bomb in especially all the safe and quiet neighborhoods. And it is actually far worse in gated communities. Parents keep their kids locked indoors and are like; "No sooner than you step outside the door, you'll get blasted to pieces by a vicious killer/terrorist with an AK-47 or AR-15."

Another huge reason American women only want guys with huge, sprawling mansions, especially that not only sit in gated communities, but also have every single amenity in the world all indoors. Plus even a wall surrounding the property. Americans have literally become allergic to the outdoors.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Re: In America, everyone is expected, even required, to be fat!

Post by statnerd »

I don't know about an expectation or "requirement" to be fat in the U.S., but it is no longer something that is looked down upon by most people.

There was a time when fat people were considered lazy, gluttonous slobs with self-control issues (which they are), but now fat people are simply "large" or "big-boned," like it's just how they are and they really can't do much about it.

Ever eat at a "Chinese" buffet in the U.S. with fat people? They always load up their plates from the fried section of the buffet. I've also worked with fatasses who would bring in McDonalds every morning and had big styrofoam cups full of Coke. Go to the grocery store and look at what the fatasses put in their carts. It's the cupcakes, cookies, hamburger meat, ice cream, etc.

So many Americans abuse their bodies with a garbage diet and zero exercise. I don't have sympathy for them as they do it to themselves.
rodcjimmy
Freshman Poster

Post by rodcjimmy »

I can understand how it can be easy for Americans to be fat, it is so easy to eat junk food and restaurants are in abundance. When I have gone there to visit most of my friends and family are too lazy to even cook and mostly eat out which is a shame.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

AW Warning wrote:
September 5th, 2016, 12:23 am
southern Florida
Cant believe you said the magic words.

There's definitely fat asses down that shit hole. The problem is that its heavily infested by spics who oddly coming from their starved countries think its a great thing to have a fat pig and stick your iron in their a-hole! So it gives these fat bitches the incentives to eat like their no tomorrow eat their fat grease shit down their throats. Fine skinny girls feel out of place because they get passed over like their invisible for these lard asses having bees swarm at their ass like its the finest piece of ass in the history of whorization. and vice-versa in other parts of worlds fat cows get lepered. Goes to show you. OPPOSITES ATTRACT!
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Master wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 8:17 pm
AW Warning wrote:
September 5th, 2016, 12:23 am
southern Florida
Cant believe you said the magic words.

There's definitely fat asses down that shit hole. The problem is that its heavily infested by spics who oddly coming from their starved countries think its a great thing to have a fat pig and stick your iron in their a-hole! So it gives these fat bitches the incentives to eat like their no tomorrow eat their fat grease shit down their throats. Fine skinny girls feel out of place because they get passed over like their invisible for these lard asses having bees swarm at their ass like its the finest piece of ass in the history of whorization. and vice-versa in other parts of worlds fat cows get lepered. Goes to show you. OPPOSITES ATTRACT!
The weather here in Fort Myers, Florida is perfect, all 12 months a year, for bicycle riding, walking, jogging, swimming, you can even grow your own healthy fruits and veggies all year round. Broccoli, bananas, coconuts, oranges, grapefruits, avocados, and other tasty stuff.

Obesity HAS NO EXCUSE at all in a tropical climate! Many times, I even have thoughts of protesting against obesity in tropical paradise and telling every single obese ham planet to get on the bicycles, go swimming at the beach, lay off the bratwursts and start eating healthy fruits and vegetables, even telling them where they can get fruit trees to put in their yards, basically tell them they need to lose weight, get fit, and get back in shape if they want to live in a tropical climate.

In fact, there is ZERO excuse for obesity for all of the following areas; Florida West coast, from around Crystal River southward, Florida East coast there is zero excuse for obesity from Daytona Beach southward. And in the middle of the state (inland Florida), there is zero excuse for obesity from around Winter Haven southward. And included in the Zero Excuse for Obesity zone are the cities of; Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Immokalee, Naples, Sebring, Melbourne, Vero Beach, Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Homestead, Key West, Key Largo, Belle Glade, Arcadia, and Okeechobee.

The only exception is if the obese are tourists or visitors. Or if they just recently moved here from up north, in which case they need to change their diets and lifestyles, for there is zero excuse at all to stay obese after moving to a tropical climate.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Good posts!

Those places are more upscale. Since he said southern Im sure he meant miami. Which is where i was referring to. I noticed once you go a little north theres more whites and whites tend to do all those things you mentioned. Exercise, watch their diet, stay lean, yoga, bikes.. latins are the complete opposite. They think all that is waste of time and porking is the only way to exericise. Indulging in fried foods to the heavens. They dont see obesity as health issue but rather as hot and skinny as she needs to eat. Fat lard asses are attractive in southern areas. Hell, even the blacks love big booties. Many of theses fat asses Ive seen sticking their stomachs in, putting undersize pants, wearing wigs, lying to your face about their age and weight, and of course if they can even try to afford it get a tummy tuck. Their shameless. Things changed when I went to the north east where even a few extra pounds gets you put in fat gross lardzone even though shes really hot and nothing wrong with her every guy in the planet would love to hit it except those areas. she has to be lean and fit and zero fat with the latest fashions, tans, slangs or if not she gets black sheeped and even if you happened to look her way she would think there is something wrong with you since everybody else treats her like shit just because she is not rail thin but still looks great.

I might be of the few fortunate that never gaved a damn but still had always had a great body. One time I had a girl who ate a ton of shit but somehow stayed perfect. Lean. She hated I almost never ate since she ate all the time and I didnt. I didnt know what to do. I just wasnt that hungry. So she'd force feed me and one time I gotta little fat. The fatest ive ever been in my life. It wasnt that fat but still a little. She couldnt stop laughing and enjoying it. I never cared but im naturally exercisable and take care of myself. I dont care about fat people. You have to understand not everyone is born lucky. Some people have bad motabolism, others just dont have the brain power, some people are depressed, some people dont have the energy, ive never had a problem with it since i see it as beauty is in the inside. ive had a few fat friends and never had a problem with. I come from a country where most people are dying from hunger so I rather be in the overeat than under.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

I see three major problems with American food consumption:

1. Food with added sugar, fat, and salt is addictive. Some people are literally addicted. I didn't realize how addicted I was, until I went on the South Beach Diet several years ago. I don't like fad diets and am certainly not shilling for the South Beach Diet here, but I did learn a lot about myself during phase 1 of the diet. The sugar withdrawal for the first few days was harsh. It took a lot of discipline to resist it.

2. Food is cultural, and there are social penalties for eating out of sync with the tribe. I don't pay attention to what other people eat, but it seems that some people feel the need to police it. This is true everywhere, but it's worse when it pushes unhealthy food.

3. Portion control is virtually non-existent. Tell most Americans that they should get rid of their full-sized dinner plates, replace them with lunch plates, and what the serve sizing of each food item should be, and they'd think you're trying to starve them.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

Great post!

Are you from south beach?

Sounds stupid but some people practice this silly diet without being from south beach.

Im answering all three of what you see.

1. American food doesnt just have that they have additives and food in south florida and in south beach is terrible. Terribly good tasting but terribly bad for your health. Strangely in south beach it was on of the few areas in southern florida where I could buy organic, or good natural foods. Id go all the way from miami to miami beach for hours just to get organic non pesticides foods.

I never had sugar withdrawl issues. Mostly cause I like having a good health so withdrawing was no problem for me. Also because i switched culturally and the other new ones though had less processed were even more fun and less harmful. I suppose since i have always conditioned myself to adapt and have always naturally exercised I had have never had problems switching foods and having a disciplane. I suppose money and locations are big factors on why we cant healthy. That and bad influences through government and friends.

I think instead of resisting sugar out cold its best to phase it out with more natural sweats.

2. Strangely I have experienced these hiccups in my life. Typically by women. Criticized my eating habits and speed. Yes, speed! They dont like that im slow eater. Some guys too but I tend to pay them less mind. Girls are all jitterish and get all up in arms when they notice I take my sweet as time. I wasnt born with this gift. It came later in life. Started first with the concept that food taste better if eaten slowly then with that its better for your digestion system among many eating researches. Ive heard some women agree with food tasting better if you eat slower but even those have complained about me eating slower. One of the reasons for this is that I tend to be a jiver and not worry about food. At other times I noticed people eat like they havent eaten in years. Women have these impatient ticks.I dont even want to get into if i take out a napkin, pull their chair, and call them ma'am. Its best if talk while i eat, burp, and fart while not giving a shit if they have crap in their mouth :roll: . I definitely feel policed by women on dates on all angles. Its uncomfortable, but as you say, its them paying tribute to their tribe. Which I crush when I leave them all abused and confused. They ask for it. Disrespecting me with rules and trying to train me.

I rather not eat if anyone is going to push me to anything especially bad food. Whenever a place I go to doesnt have one thing I dont like I get up and leave.

3.Hey, I like super size. I dont mind burning it later through exercise. But I LOVE MY SUPERSIZE!

AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

Master wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 12:25 am
Are you from south beach?

Sounds stupid but some people practice this silly diet without being from south beach.
The South Beach Diet's name isn't meant to imply that the South Beach area has special nutritional habits (like, for example, the Okinawa Diet). It was named the South Beach Diet because that's where the doctor who developed the diet is located. Also, the image of fit, glamorous people in an area like South Beach probably helps with marketing.

The diet is laid out in three phases:

Phase 1 eliminates all sugars and starches, and you're basically eating lean meat and vegetables. This stops the blood sugar roller coaster most people are on. Some people criticize phase 1 for its lack of starches, but it's just meant to be done for two weeks.

Phase 2 reintroduces fruit and whole-grain starches in healthy amounts. It also allows deserts, but in the form of something like fruit, a typical square of dark chocolate, or sugar-free Jello.

Phase 3 isn't defined as tightly as phase 1 and 2, but is just meant to be how you'd naturally eat for rest of your life based on what you learned about your relationship with nutrition during the first two phases. It acknowledges that people will occasionally have a piece of cake at an event, but that they'll know that they should eat more of a phase 2 diet for the next few days to compensate for that indulgence.

Other than the lack of starches in phase 1, there wasn't anything that an experienced dieter would consider unusual. I'd just recommend that exercise be kept light during phase 1. I kept something like a multigrain roll or a bottle of juice with me in case I started feeling like my blood sugar was getting low, but I never needed it.
They dont like that im slow eater.
I've fallen back into being a fast eater (I need to slow down). But when I have eaten slower or showed any other restraint in my eating, I've had women express their disapproval. Conscientious eating is fine for women, but apparently isn't manly. As you too observed, they thought it was their place to police that. A guy can't even care for himself by tightening up his diet without her screaming abandonment.
3.Hey, I like super size. I dont mind burning it later through exercise. But I LOVE MY SUPERSIZE!
If the food is healthy and is in balance with your calorie expenditure, then no worries.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

Cant say I like the south beach diet and Im from south beach. To be truthful the real south beach diet is different than that. Its more like vegetable, no eating, or something like a shake diet. A lot of them like to take pills, take powder, some probably use roids, go bolimic, become anorexic. or keep it strickly vegaterian with eating as little as possible and doing as much exercise as possible till they pass out. Going to the stupid gold gyms, or bally's. and all of this is a small white percentage as most of the latinos stick their fattening fried food diet. As long as they got a lard ass most guys would like to hit.

Personally I wouldnt eliminate the sugar. Might use organic sugars, or natural sweets. Love it too much and wouldnt want to go through the strains as life is too sweet.

Im lucky as I am one of the fews that can eat anything and stay extremely fit but im an aspiring vegan.

I think society is dominating you. Eating fast is for the run of the mill rats! That cant find the time and peace to eat properly and calmly. People that dont have their lives in order and have to live day-to-day. Once I notice a girl out right criticizes this of me I make her a target. I paint her for a girl I have distort. I switch my mindset from romeo, romantic, and pleasant. To narsasstic, vulgar, and abusive. They tend to like it but they dont know what they have coming when f**k 'em and dump 'em. I cant respect a rude bitch so I treat her like a hoe. They like being treated that way but I dont take low level whores seriously so I bang and go.

Ive come across that same way of thinking and that same saying has been expressed your not manly or man enough. As if eating like a pig is manly and the same thing for not caring about construction or having fine taste or caring about my appearance or self. Its an automatic- no-no. But then again this same ladies tend to be more macho than most guys and end up with pushovers they like to dominant and tell how to speak, dress, and when to take a shit. I wont have none of that. Before I slap the bitch I dump her like the cunt she is. I dont give a f**k if she abandons and Im fine without her raggidity ass.

I love supersize so much I wouldnt mind dying eating it. But it is bad and I think vegan is the way to go and the best diet not just for your body but also for the market and society.

AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

Master wrote:
April 22nd, 2018, 7:54 pm
To be truthful the real south beach diet is different than that. Its more like vegetable, no eating, or something like a shake diet. A lot of them like to take pills, take powder, some probably use roids, go bolimic, become anorexic. or keep it strickly vegaterian with eating as little as possible and doing as much exercise as possible till they pass out.
I'm sure that isn't just at South Beach, but anywhere that's all about beach-body glamour.
I think society is dominating you. Eating fast is for the run of the mill rats!
No, it's just my personal bad habit. I always take a full-hour lunch break and never eat standing up, but I probably don't chew as much as I should and tend to hold my utensils while chewing. I recently started working on that, as well as being more vigilant about unhealthy snacking.
I dont give a f**k if she abandons and Im fine without her raggidity ass.
I hear you, but I meant that the kind of woman who criticizes a man's "unmanly" meal usually does that because she's hyper-dependent on gender roles. When the man's display of manliness is perceived as subpar, she seems to feel like her female needs have been abandoned. Yeah, what a pleasure to be involved with that dynamic. :roll:

Best of luck with exploring veganism. I considered it, but I'm currently leaning toward an omnivore diet that's in line with with the vegetable/grain/meat proportions that people would have eaten when they had to hunt for their meat. My ideal serving sizes are a plate with 1/2 vegetable, 1/4 grain, and 1/4 lean meat. Considering that my breakfast protein is organic eggs, and that I try to eat seafood from a healthy source a few times a week, that further reduces the animal meat.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

yea thats the whole south beach diet= beach-body glamour. Only difference is that its on south beach, with south beach food, and if your rich enough with a high priced trainer and your daily routine completely around the gym activities.

With no atom of brain cells. The more muscle and the less brain the more attractive your perceived. So in theory if your an intelligent genius youd be ugly without girls.

Gives reasons why some of the most dominant apes like cops, gym rats, steriod freaks, athletes, criminals, rapist, and disgusting bullies are the most sought out, and even if a nerd gets laid. He's mostly used for his funds and traited whenever the given chance many times raising kids that are not his.

You might not realize that but habits tend to be learned, influenced. Habitually become what you are. Naturally followed by parent up bringing and social conditionally, manipulation. It takes a very special individual to brake the chain sphere.

The problem I noticed with those strange women that were judging my eating speeds was that they tended to be almost masculine. Thinking that was attractive. As if feminine gal qualities were weak, and cast off as submissive pathetic. Those women wouldnt last a minute in any challenge put forth towards me. They tend to think toward by society worship they can bull pass any man and tend to be surprised when I make them feel small. But then I'd get that abuser or not a man vibe from society. These women are Not up to my par of taste.

I would suggest you give up the eggs. Ive heard rumors that they are not good for you. It wouldnt surprise me if it were true.

statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

Why do so-called "ethnic restaurants" in the U.S. pour grease on the food?

I got some "Indian" take out food a couple of weeks ago and the server poured two scoops of grease on my plate. I told her to stop and her response was "most of our customers like a lot of gravy." She then proceeded to pour another scoop of grease ("gravy") on my plate and I said "stop!" Finally, she gave up and handed the food to me.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

statnerd wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 3:17 am

I got some "Indian" take out food a couple of weeks ago and the server poured two scoops of grease on my plate. I told her to stop and her response was "most of our customers like a lot of gravy." She then proceeded to pour another scoop of grease ("gravy") on my plate and I said "stop!" Finally, she gave up and handed the food to me.
It's this whole "quantity over quality" obsession that f***s up Americans (and Filipinos as well, who have taken a lot of the less desirable cultural traits from their former rulers). Yes, I have heard of the growing organic food movement and grocery store and restaurants who sell high-quality ingredients and cooked food. But faced with $8 price tag for two sliced of toasted rye bread with a filling of mashed avocado, I don't know how many non-metropolitan-high-earners would be able to afford that every day.

Like in the UK, in the States eating habit are very much a function of one's socio-economic status. And the growing inequality (in both countries!) means there will be less and less of the avocado mash eaters and more of the value burger ones.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 4:13 am
statnerd wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 3:17 am

It's this whole "quantity over quality" obsession that f***s up Americans (and Filipinos as well, who have taken a lot of the less desirable cultural traits from their former rulers). Yes, I have heard of the growing organic food movement and grocery store and restaurants who sell high-quality ingredients and cooked food. But faced with $8 price tag for two sliced of toasted rye bread with a filling of mashed avocado, I don't know how many non-metropolitan-high-earners would be able to afford that every day.

Like in the UK, in the States eating habit are very much a function of one's socio-economic status. And the growing inequality (in both countries!) means there will be less and less of the avocado mash eaters and more of the value burger ones.
Or then again, people could eat at home like most of the world does. Both in the USA and abroad, there are a wide variety of pretty healthy ingredients available for economical prices.