OK, so Trump is a traitor

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

OK, so Trump is a traitor

Post by Cornfed »

So for all the good it will do him, Trump has now completely sold out to the Jews by starting another Jew war. It seems likely he will get impeached and die in prison, which is good. Hopefully ongoing outrages like this will finally inspire people to bring murderous Jews and their lackeys to justice.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: OK, so Trump is a traitor

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 7:38 pm
So for all the good it will do him, Trump has now completely sold out to the Jews by starting another Jew war. It seems likely he will get impeached and die in prison, which is good. Hopefully ongoing outrages like this will finally inspire people to bring murderous Jews and their lackeys to justice.
Has war with Syria begun? I heard that he wants to enter the TPP free trade agreement.

Oh I just tuned in to CNN. I thought Trump had more wisdom than this.

See? Each time people say, "Maybe this man is going to change things for the better," to which I always think, That's what they said about every new president since I can remember.

Now, let's see what the Russkis are going to do.

As if Asad would really gas his own people. I don't know Asad personally, but I saw him on an interview once, and he seemed like a very reasonable person.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Just arrived in Bucharest, so haven't been able to follow the insanity much, but Mattis has apparently said it's a one-shot deal, presumably to appease Shelly Adelson and his mega-bucks. I believe Russia has read the Riot Act to both the U.s. and Israel. Never underestimate the stupidity and malevolence in Washington, but I think what's happening now is strictly political theater for domestic consumption.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Dream on. I watched some of Zuckerberg being interviewed by congress, and it was like an evil genius being questioned by the mentally retarded. I think whites have lost any remnant of intelligence because they failed to retain a religion that encourages intellectual development. That leaves jews firmly in charge, and Trump knows it.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

fschmidt wrote:
April 14th, 2018, 12:19 am
Dream on. I watched some of Zuckerberg being interviewed by congress, and it was like an evil genius being questioned by the mentally retarded. I think whites have lost any remnant of intelligence because they failed to retain a religion that encourages intellectual development. That leaves jews firmly in charge, and Trump knows it.
I believe both propositions in the last sentence are true. But do Jews want nuclear annihilation? Or do they know something others don't, like nuclear weapons being yet another hoax? You can find material to that effect on the net (an example of how the argument goes -- Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not significantly different from what happened in several other Japanese cities that were thoroughly firebombed).

In any event, pray for Putin and Russia.I believe he was ordained for these times by divine Providence.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

I guess Russia is now completely ruined for us Americans. I wouldn't dare show my face there now, that's for sure.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Can you believe they've raided his lawyer and want to arrest him?
Last edited by Adama on April 14th, 2018, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
I don't follow your reasoning here? Are you talking about bombing some alleged chemical weapons facilities in Syria? How would that make him a traitor? Is it because doing so, he might make Syria a bit less of a threat to Israel. I've got news for you. Israel has been considered an ally of the US in the region for quite some time, and destroying that gas reduces risk for others in the region, not just Israel.

Who is Trump supposed to be a traitor to? Jew-hating alt-right types? He already had Orthodox Jewish in-laws. Why would they have seen him as an ally in the first place?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
April 14th, 2018, 4:48 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I don't follow your reasoning here? Are you talking about bombing some alleged chemical weapons facilities in Syria? How would that make him a traitor? Is it because doing so, he might make Syria a bit less of a threat to Israel. I've got news for you. Israel has been considered an ally of the US in the region for quite some time, and destroying that gas reduces risk for others in the region, not just Israel.

Who is Trump supposed to be a traitor to? Jew-hating alt-right types? He already had Orthodox Jewish in-laws. Why would they have seen him as an ally in the first place?
I could explain, but you clearly haven't been following the situation so it would have to be a whole lecture. Don't worry about it and have a banana.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Adama wrote:
April 14th, 2018, 2:26 pm
Well, now he's talking about reneging on the TPP. So as long as he continues to do whatever he can to de-stabilize the middle east, and gives them back their trade agreement scams, everything should be kosher with the Trump presidency and you may see Mueller just fade away.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
April 14th, 2018, 10:56 pm
Adama wrote:
Well, now he's talking about reneging on the TPP. So as long as he continues to do whatever he can to de-stabilize the middle east, and gives them back their trade agreement scams, everything should be kosher with the Trump presidency and you may see Mueller just fade away.
Nope, once the Jews work out that you are not entirely for them then you may as well be entirely against them from that moment on as far as they are concerned. If Trump had any sense he would realize this and be engaging the appropriate clandestine military units to have the appropriate hand-rubbers shipped to Gitmo at this point.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

fschmidt wrote:
April 14th, 2018, 12:19 am
Umm, how does the Jewish religion encourage intellectual development?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:
April 14th, 2018, 10:56 pm
Adama wrote:
Yielding to extortion stops them from trying to utterly destroy him? They dig so deep to hurt people. I never knew that a man's lawyer could be destroyed to get to the client. That's going very far. These people don't know how despicable this behavior is.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This also seems to have increased Trump's popularity. Nothing makes Americans happier than bombing innocent people.

https://www.rt.com/usa/424308-trump-app ... rasmussen/
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It could that because the media is mostly pro-invasion, that the people are just brainwashed masses who believe what they've been programmed to believe because of "news coverage" (in reality it is indoctrination).

Also, some say that his popularity rating was already around 50% just prior to this.