HYPERGAMY - Why You Should Never Marry A Filipina

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

HYPERGAMY - Why You Should Never Marry A Filipina

Post by Traveler »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmcLseq5wmc

It sounds like he made a huge mistake when he took his wife back to the US. He also made a huge mistake when he added his wife's name to his house deed. Soon after the mortgage was paid off his wife claimed the house was hers and tried to kick him out.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: HYPERGAMY - Why You Should Never Marry A Filipina

Post by flowerthief00 »

Lol Filipinas. They have one of the lowest average IQs in Asia. Even if you manage to dodge all these bullets like Neo from The Matrix, any kids you make with her will have the IQ of oatmeal.

To take her home with you to your comfortable Western country is a grievous mistake while to settle down with her in the dysfunctional turd-hole she calls home is madness. For all we complain about Western women, we could learn a thing or too from them. I don't see Western women marching off to sewer states like The Philippines to search for their perfect mate and father of their future children. Just a pinch of common sense and dignity ought to be enough to keep any self-respecting person away. Ought to.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Ok, but on the other hand take a look at this guy. What woman in their right mind would want to snuggle up to him every night? Really, guys need to take an honest look at themselves and ask, why would a woman really want to be with them? In this guys case the answer MUST be money. True enough, all women to one extent or other are looking for security, but if you have absolutely nothing else to offer then guess what?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I thought he was realistic, honest, and articulate. He is doing a service to put out this information. Anyone who thinks they are going to do better are probably fooling themselves.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Mr Natural wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Ok, but on the other hand take a look at this guy. What woman in their right mind would want to snuggle up to him every night? Really, guys need to take an honest look at themselves and ask, why would a woman really want to be with them? In this guys case the answer MUST be money. True enough, all women to one extent or other are looking for security, but if you have absolutely nothing else to offer then guess what?

You are right. So, Jabba the Hutt goes trolling for babes in the Philippines and he gets taken to the cleaners. I am shocked! Seriously, just the 10 pounds of whale blubber around his jowls is a dead give-away. So, another 100piunds overweight Earl buttcrack runs aground in the Philippines, a victim of his own delusions. What a hoot...then comes the Sage advice about what the "gentleman's" experience is suppose to mean.
Actually, one of the goss sights in the Philippines are these lard-asses pondering down the sidewalk with some hapless girl in tow. I always cross the street to escape the conversations they typically want to start, and in general, avoid these maggots like the plague. Eventually, it always ends up the same, about "how she done me wrong."..
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Most of us aren't exactly Robert Redford or George Clooney, but at least make an effort. Go to the gym, lose a hundred pounds, get your front teeth fixed, try to shave more than once a week, etc. This guy is a poster boy for slobs. If he isn't willing to try to make himself halfway presentable, then you have to wonder how much effort he put into a marriage or relationship. I know it's not always a good idea to judge someone on their looks, but this guy just screams LOSER. Not that some of the things he has to say don't have merit.
Mike Tyson
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 10:04 pm
You are right. So, Jabba the Hutt goes trolling for babes in the Philippines and he gets taken to the cleaners. I am shocked! Seriously, just the 10 pounds of whale blubber around his jowls is a dead give-away. So, another 100piunds overweight Earl buttcrack runs aground in the Philippines, a victim of his own delusions. What a hoot...then comes the Sage advice about what the "gentleman's" experience is suppose to mean.
Actually, one of the goss sights in the Philippines are these lard-asses pondering down the sidewalk with some hapless girl in tow. I always cross the street to escape the conversations they typically want to start, and in general, avoid these maggots like the plague. Eventually, it always ends up the same, about "how she done me wrong."..
Not saying you're dead wrong on all counts OW, but I know for a fact that there are several "good girls" who don't mind how their foreign boyfriends look like, so far they take good care of them and their families. I know a few mature men, 50s to 60s let's say, who aren't exactly the picture of physical fitness and general health...yet, they get quite a bit of respect and affection from their Pinays, at least judging from what I can see on public display.

I think the major point the guy in the video is making is that - if and when they take the girl to their home countries, the Pandora box gets cracked open. They have their lovely boyfie and a number of young men on high testosterone levels, many of whom are a**holes enough to chase and hit on the girl, mindless of what she feels for her older partner. Some guys just get their kicks out of that, needless to repeat...

On the other side, if the girl has some dignity and moral values, she won't jump on the first cock bandwagon she finds once in her host country. I know you take good care of yourself OW so you're one of the worst examples here but...if you were to lose your fitness or even physical abilities due to an accident or an unexpected disease, I guess your lady would still stick to you. That is probably because your girl isn't the kind of girl this guy got himself, probably one of these serial scammers or prostis from the province who lands in Angeles City.

I think the problem is always one of choice. One should take time to look and, for as much as it is possible, hold on to their standards. I too got all excited when I realised I could easily bed one of two of these cute slender dark-skinned girls with more fluency between their legs than in spoken English. Then, after a few months, it struck me that those girls could only be flings and diversions. I had to look for somebody different, very different.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrPeabody wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 8:20 pm
Anyone who thinks they are going to do better are probably fooling themselves.
Surely you're just being droll here, Mr. P. If serious, this is a refutation of the entire concept of human physical attraction. World class jowls, no teeth, lord knows how much lard distributed over the rest of the frame -- this guy is the dictionary definition of sloth. As Mr. Natural says, you don't have to be a matinee idol to generate attraction, but you have to make some effort toward being at your best.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Here's an idea. Instead of living in the Philippines, and instead of living in a western country, how about living in another non western country. And how about maybe looking for filipinas in other countries.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

gsjackson wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 2:43 am
MrPeabody wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 8:20 pm
Anyone who thinks they are going to do better are probably fooling themselves.
Surely you're just being droll here, Mr. P. If serious, this is a refutation of the entire concept of human physical attraction. World class jowls, no teeth, lord knows how much lard distributed over the rest of the frame -- this guy is the dictionary definition of sloth. As Mr. Natural says, you don't have to be a matinee idol to generate attraction, but you have to make some effort toward being at your best.
Then why did she marry him in the first place? She was obviously a green card whore. Men are in denial and attack the messenger. A lot of what he said rang true and would be true despite the quality of the man. What he says about the third world wife being more loyal to her family than her husband is true. It's about money and her family using the dumb husband for financial support.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

MrPeabody wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 6:26 am
Then why did she marry him in the first place? She was obviously a green card whore.
Again, all women are looking for financial security, but if you don't have anything else to offer then what kind of woman are you going to be limiting yourself to? What is the likelihood of a woman marrying him for any other reason? Talk about setting yourself up for failure, he never had much of a chance because he didn't give himself one. I ask again, would YOU snuggle up with him every night if you weren't desperate? Watch that or any of his other vids on youtube again and tell me you would. Just being honest man.
MrPeabody wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 6:26 am
A lot of what he said rang true and would be true despite the quality of the man.
Again, he says some things with merit. But it's just a fact that hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of guys have had succesful marriages with Filipinas over the years. How do you explain that fact if they are all gold diggers? But if you put yourself in a position where the only girls you are likely to attract are gold diggers, then guess what?
Mike Tyson
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Mr Natural wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 11:31 pm
Again, he says some things with merit. But it's just a fact that hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of guys have had succesful marriages with Filipinas over the years. How do you explain that fact if they are all gold diggers? But if you put yourself in a position where the only girls you are likely to attract are gold diggers, then guess what?
No it's not a fact. Get real.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

It is a fact, although maybe not millions, depending on how far back you want to count. Over the last, say 100 years, there have indeed been hundreds of thousands of successful marriages. I have one in my immediate family. 200,000 or more divided by 100 averages 2000 a year. Has to have been more than that, especially in the last 25 or 30 years. I have always wondered what the divorce rate has been over the years, but it's got to be significantly lower than men marrying western women. Probably by a wide margin.
Mike Tyson
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Mr Natural wrote:
February 13th, 2018, 2:08 pm
It is a fact, although maybe not millions, depending on how far back you want to count. Over the last, say 100 years, there have indeed been hundreds of thousands of successful marriages. I have one in my immediate family. 200,000 or more divided by 100 averages 2000 a year. Has to have been more than that, especially in the last 25 or 30 years. I have always wondered what the divorce rate has been over the years, but it's got to be significantly lower than men marrying western women. Probably by a wide margin.

Based on stats collected by agencies in both the USA and the Philippines, the divorce rate between American men and Filipinas is about 20%.
In other words, the divorce rate chances with the general population are about 300% that of a US - Philippines marriage.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Traveler wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 8:49 am

It sounds like he made a huge mistake when he took his wife back to the US. He also made a huge mistake when he added his wife's name to his house deed. Soon after the mortgage was paid off his wife claimed the house was hers and tried to kick him out.
Holy cows! I am shocked because I am currently in a relationship with a Filipina right now. I thought Filipina "scammers", the ones who divorce their husbands once coming to the US, are only the ones who are found on online dating websites.

I still think my current Filipina GF is an honest person.

My ex Filipina girlfriend, I do not know if she is a scammer type of person. She was educated too. But oh my. I can see why my mom (Korean, and b-tchy) now wants me to break up with my current Filipina GF.