Formula 1 to stop using grid girls

Discuss news and current events around the world.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Formula 1 to stop using grid girls

Post by droid »

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/head ... irls-.html
"While the practice of employing grid girls has been a staple of Formula 1 Grands Prix for decades, we feel this custom does not resonate with our brand values and clearly is at odds with modern day societal norms. We don’t believe the practice is appropriate or relevant to Formula 1 and its fans, old and new, across the world.”
:roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Formula 1 to stop using grid girls

Post by Moretorque »

I think they should deploy androids..
Time to Hide!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Formula I is the only sport I tend to watch. I would hate to see these very attractive slim models go. I hate this feminist PC/SJW influence in our media. What's next getting rid of hot and sexy cheerleaders at professional sporting events such as the NFL or NBA??!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 7:35 pm
Formula I is the only sport I tend to watch. I would hate to see these very attractive slim models go. I hate this feminist PC/SJW influence in our media. What's next getting rid of hot and sexy cheerleaders at professional sporting events such as the NFL or NBA??!!
I think feminists do want to get rid of cheerleaders at professional sporting events. They have already said having cheerleaders at sporting events is objectifying women!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Actually the entire field of cars should be made up of women drivers because the cars are so automated today they are girly man.
Time to Hide!
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

What will they replace her with? Entertainment sucks more and more.
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

This is what they chose to ban:

1. Baku

2. Istanbul

3. Bahrain

4. Shanghai

5. Singapore

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

The crazy ironic thing which very few people seem to have picked up on: radical and even mainstream Western feminists applauded this move, but conversely, there does not seem to have been a word of complaint about grid girls from people in the Muslim-majority or Buddhist-Confucian-majority nations which host Formula One races.

It really begs the question: are inter-gender relations in the West now so bad that any trust between the sexes is evaporating?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists are the new puritans.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

^ The thumbnail for that video is also from Istanbul.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Liberals and feminists played a significant role in the banning of grid girls.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The communal dictatorship with a collective IQ of about 50.
Time to Hide!
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

jamesbond wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 3:24 am
Liberals and feminists played a significant role in the banning of grid girls.
Yes, but the madness of their position on this issue is really something which is symptomatic of a much broader trend: they will exert enormous efforts on deeply divisive stances which do precisely nothing to advance women's position in society while completely ignoring gross violations of basic human rights which actually do negatively affect women's lives.

As the following blog post says, there are now going to be zero grid girls at the Mexican Grand Prix. But did the so-called feminists who applauded Formula 1's grid girls decision have anything concrete to say on the epidemic of drug-war related murders of women in Mexico? Apparently not, because in their perverse worldview a beautiful girl holding an umbrella is an abomination, while the fact that a woman can't even pop out to the shops at night in parts of Mexico without risking serious violence or worse is something so minor that it is not even worthy of comment!

https://mediolana.wordpress.com/2018/02 ... -misogyny/

If this was a comedy, it would be hilarious. But it's not, and it's a tragedy.
tom
Junior Poster

Formula One Grid Girl Ban

Post by tom »

When Ayrton Senna started formula one racing 7 out of 10 drivers would die. Now in 2019 grid girls are banned from formula one. This is another example of the hatred feminist have for success and beauty. Feminist want to destroy formula one racing.

משה בן יצחק
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Formula One Grid Girl Ban

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 8:51 pm
When Ayrton Senna started formula one racing 7 out of 10 drivers would die. Now in 2019 grid girls are banned from formula one. This is another example of the hatred feminist have for success and beauty. Feminist want to destroy formula one racing.

One of the main themes of feminism is it's hatred of attractive women. I heard they are soon going to try and ban cheer leaders from NBA basketball games! They have already destroyed the Miss America pageant! :shock: