Man Sets Record By Eating 72 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Man Sets Record By Eating 72 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes

Post by jamesbond »

Joey “Jaws” Chestnut beat his 2016 International Hot Dog Eating Contest record of 70 hot dogs Tuesday at the annual July Fourth Nathan’s Famous hot dog eating contest by devouring a total of 72 in ten minutes.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ippjx5hQfco[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Man Sets Record By Eating 72 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

No trolling here; I actually plan on beating some of Matt Stonie records. Joey Chestnut is Stonie's only competition. Furious Pete and L.A. Beast come a sheer 2nd place.
P.S.: Matt Stonie is the little guy to Chestnut's left facing our right; that dude can eat quickly! Today must have been a bad day for him because he beat Chestnut a few times.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

There's no shortage of woman stuffing hotdogs in their mouths. It comes naturally to them...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:There's no shortage of woman stuffing hotdogs in their mouths. It comes naturally to them...

I think I am going to vomit! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This looks like a very unhealthy sport that strains the stomach and fills one's bodies with sodium nitrate.

What do they get if they win? If it's just bragging rights, who wants bragging rights for something like that?