Some Filipina Lesbians are Actually Quite Attractive!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Some Filipina Lesbians are Actually Quite Attractive!

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Yes it's true, I've seen some what I assumed were Filipina Lesbians and they were quite cute and one was even stunning. I can't guarantee they were lesbians, but from the short guys type hairstyles they had I assumed they were the local variety. This is in big contrast to most white lesbians in western countries who are usually fat, ugly and simply gross. So we all know Filipinas are usually much better than western women, and from what I've seen, even the lesbians are better.

I saw a Filipina recently on public transit with a short Manly hair style, but she was quite pretty really and a very cute slim body, and a nice smile.
I saw another at the mall with a weird haircut that was very short on the sides but long on top, but she was very cute and even though she was petite, she had an awesome big chest, my favorite combination.
The ultimate one I saw was at a military exhibit at a mall last year. It was all Army guys except for her, and she was really stunning. She might not have been a lesbian, because the short hair might just have been the army cut for girls, but she looked lesbianish and was in the military after all. Anyways she looked awesome, with great features and body and the short hair suited her.
One used to work in my apartelle and looked pretty good too. She had the short hair as usual, and when I asked another girl working there about her, I was told yes, she was a lesbian. Later I saw her smoking and was turned off, but she still looked good.

I wonder if some of them swing both ways, or would make an exception and let a foreign guy bang them?

Has anyone ever scored with a cute Pinay lesbian?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some Filipina Lesbians are Actually Quite Attractive!

Post by Taco »

Cebu is the only place I've been where I had a lesbian flirting with me. Made me wonder if she's a lesbian because she can't find a boyfriend.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Will N. Dowd wrote:most white lesbians in western countries who are usually fat, ugly and simply gross.
So are the straight ones!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It's not a crime to post pictures. What the f**k is wrong with you people.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Yes it's true, I've seen some what I assumed were Filipina Lesbians and they were quite cute and one was even stunning. I can't guarantee they were lesbians, but from the short guys type hairstyles they had I assumed they were the local variety. This is in big contrast to most white lesbians in western countries who are usually fat, ugly and simply gross. So we all know Filipinas are usually much better than western women, and from what I've seen, even the lesbians are better.

I saw a Filipina recently on public transit with a short Manly hair style, but she was quite pretty really and a very cute slim body, and a nice smile.
I saw another at the mall with a weird haircut that was very short on the sides but long on top, but she was very cute and even though she was petite, she had an awesome big chest, my favorite combination.
The ultimate one I saw was at a military exhibit at a mall last year. It was all Army guys except for her, and she was really stunning. She might not have been a lesbian, because the short hair might just have been the army cut for girls, but she looked lesbianish and was in the military after all. Anyways she looked awesome, with great features and body and the short hair suited her.
One used to work in my apartelle and looked pretty good too. She had the short hair as usual, and when I asked another girl working there about her, I was told yes, she was a lesbian. Later I saw her smoking and was turned off, but she still looked good.

I wonder if some of them swing both ways, or would make an exception and let a foreign guy bang them?

Has anyone ever scored with a cute Pinay lesbian?
Filipina Lesbians- CODE FEMINISTS. The only thing they are good for is an easy f**k. Pump and Dump Only!