Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970's

Post by jamesbond »

This song was a big hit in 1970 from the group, The Blues Image. The name of the song is "Ride Captain Ride."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song was very popular when it came out in 1974, it's Billy Preston singing "Nothing From Nothing."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another big hit from Billy Preston from 1973 singing "Will It Go Round In Circles."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Paul McCartney & Wings singing "Listen To What The Man Said." A big hit from 1975.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another popular song from Paul McCartney and Wings singing "Silly Love Songs" from 1976.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Big hit from 1975 by the group Jigsaw called "Sky High."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Big hit in 1976 called "Shake Your Booty" by KC & Sunshine Band.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Elvin Bishop singing "Fooled around and fell in love", a big hit in 1976.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another big hit from 1976 from Firefall singing, "You Are The Woman".

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cliff Richard - We Don't Talk Anymore (1979)

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cliff Richard - Devil Woman (1976)

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Maureen McGovern - 'The Morning After' from 1972. This song was a number 1 hit in the USA.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

I remember all of those songs. I got sick and tired of Maureen McGovern on the radio.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is the theme song from the Superman movie from 1978 called, Can You Read My Mind.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Happier times