A suicide victim who gave up too easily

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A suicide victim who gave up too easily

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
yick wrote:No-one (funnily enough) has mentioned this, but a lot of city/finance types are up to their beaks in charlie/devil's dandruff and are hardly the most reasonable people on the planet after a few tokes.

So if we take the case of Rurik Jutting in Hong Kong - if he had thrown himself off his luxury apartment in his expat enclave - people would have gone 'Ooh, poor luv, Oxford grad, good family, 100000 grand a year etc etc' instead, he murdered two Indonesian whores and he gets shed into his correct light, a drug addled, egotistic megalomaniac who went too far.

Drugs do that to you, you end up doing stupid things, now it might be argued that the stresses of the job and of course the disposable income make way for that lifestyle - there is no argument from me regards that.

It gets me thinking though, just imagine that Rurik Jutting had lost his prestigious and well paid expat package BEFORE he decided to chop up two Indonesian prostitutes and stuff them into suitcases, would he have killed himself as his only reason for living - f***ing third world prostitutes and hoovering industrial quantities of cocaine up his nose, would have to come to an end? We know the answer really... that's not to say the gentleman in the OP was abusing illicit substances, but it is the reason why many go by the wayside.
Any person who is an egotistical megalomaniac is a reprobate and a psychopath. You don't have to wonder why they do what they do. They are murderers at heart and in their souls already. It's what they do. They commit all manner of crimes. Just you never hear about it usually because they're good at what they do. They all hate life. They don't value their own lives. This is why murder and suicide are easy for them. That's why you hear of the psychopaths known as serial killers often commit suicide before they even get caught. They are reprobate sociopaths, and murder is what they are obsessed with. Murder also includes such things like slander, back biting and character assassination. This is murder of another person's heart and soul. But the only way to become an accomplished murderer with the ability to murder others without conscience is to first murder their own heart and soul by choosing to become overcome by evil deeds.
Happy new year to the HA Christian conscience. Always good to hear what I was raised to think.

As you start 2017, be sure to cancel your subscriptions to people's drama and negativity and keep Christian thoughts in mind. After all, it made white people great.
Happy New Year.

Commit your works unto the Lord and your thoughts shall be established. Proverbs 16:3
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
yick wrote:No-one (funnily enough) has mentioned this, but a lot of city/finance types are up to their beaks in charlie/devil's dandruff and are hardly the most reasonable people on the planet after a few tokes.

So if we take the case of Rurik Jutting in Hong Kong - if he had thrown himself off his luxury apartment in his expat enclave - people would have gone 'Ooh, poor luv, Oxford grad, good family, 100000 grand a year etc etc' instead, he murdered two Indonesian whores and he gets shed into his correct light, a drug addled, egotistic megalomaniac who went too far.

Drugs do that to you, you end up doing stupid things, now it might be argued that the stresses of the job and of course the disposable income make way for that lifestyle - there is no argument from me regards that.

It gets me thinking though, just imagine that Rurik Jutting had lost his prestigious and well paid expat package BEFORE he decided to chop up two Indonesian prostitutes and stuff them into suitcases, would he have killed himself as his only reason for living - f***ing third world prostitutes and hoovering industrial quantities of cocaine up his nose, would have to come to an end? We know the answer really... that's not to say the gentleman in the OP was abusing illicit substances, but it is the reason why many go by the wayside.
Any person who is an egotistical megalomaniac is a reprobate and a psychopath. You don't have to wonder why they do what they do. They are murderers at heart and in their souls already. It's what they do. They commit all manner of crimes. Just you never hear about it usually because they're good at what they do. They all hate life. They don't value their own lives. This is why murder and suicide are easy for them. That's why you hear of the psychopaths known as serial killers often commit suicide before they even get caught. They are reprobate sociopaths, and murder is what they are obsessed with. Murder also includes such things like slander, back biting and character assassination. This is murder of another person's heart and soul. But the only way to become an accomplished murderer with the ability to murder others without conscience is to first murder their own heart and soul by choosing to become overcome by evil deeds.
Happy new year to the HA Christian conscience. Always good to hear what I was raised to think.

As you start 2017, be sure to cancel your subscriptions to people's drama and negativity and keep Christian thoughts in mind. After all, it made white people great.
Happy New Year.

Commit your works unto the Lord and your thoughts shall be established. Proverbs 16:3
You sit with theory. I sit with reality every day and it is very godless. I sit with the works of darkies and savagery. It is like a prayer card in the army before an Op. Here are the words of Christ, Now go commit the opposite with God in your heart.

My son is a teenager. it is his job to shoot any kaffir coming over the wall when I am not there. Kaffirs are nominally christian. what must he do, shout hey are you a true chirstian before shooting the black bastard? Or must he first ask God? You just shoot the farker. Even a kid knows that. Or you and your family end up mutilated before dying. Church wont teach you that. But if you don't learn it you become just another mutilated white person, even if christian.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

Zambales wrote:I understand what you're trying to say but being homeless in a developed country still isn't poverty in the true sense. I've been in this position albeit for a short time back in 1990 and yes it's not particularly pleasant but it wasn't the worst experience I've ever endured and I certainly wouldn't give it that label.
I understand what you're trying to say, too, but I'd say that you have a personal definition of "poverty" that is very different that what most people in the U.S. have in mind when we use the word. "Poverty" and "wealth" are relative terms, of course, one can also find people who will claim that millionaires are not "rich" because "rich" to them means someone with at least a billion dollars. There are different degrees of wealth and poverty.

There is, however, a standard known as the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) ( https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/fed ... level-FPL/ ). The 2016 FPL was $11,880. This number has real consequences for government aid programs. The FPL is a flawed measure. It only measures income; it does not take assets into account. Also, it does not take human capital into account - an impoverished person with useful skills and determination is in a very different situation than one who lacks these things. For the former, poverty is likely to be just a temporary thing - the person will eventually get back on his feet, as you have done. If someone had a lot of assets but very low income, I would not say that he is living in poverty even though his income might be below the federal poverty level. However, I'm sure most people would consider homeless people to be living in poverty.

Kudos on having the grit needed to pull yourself out of "a dark place." If you were homeless in 1990, then I would say that you experienced poverty and managed to pull yourself out of it. Or would you agree if someone said that you have never experienced poverty, that you don't know what it's like?

A great diversity exists in terms of intelligence and perseverance. Some people are just unlucky enough to be made of weaker stuff. I have six-pack abs and and am in decent financial condition. These things were not difficult for me, but I don't expect everyone to be able to achieve these things. I frequently encourage people to follow healthy diets and to exercise more, and, at least theoretically, nearly everyone should be able to do these things. But a lot of people seem to be lacking the willpower and motivation required. The way it's supposed to work is that we have a great diversity of traits and sexual selection propagates the winners. Greater use of birth control by more educated people has subverted this.

There are a variety of things he could have tried. Maybe he could have tried to get back into software development. He could have probably found a job as an English teacher in a third-world country. The latter option would have also helped him to appreciate what he had relative to even poorer people. In the end, he just lacked the resolve needed get through a difficult period. He was a "weak sister" as Kradmelder wrote. He knew it, too, and he didn't want to become a burden on society.

Maybe you don't agree with his choice. He doesn't care.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:

Happy New Year.

You sit with theory. I sit with reality every day and it is very godless. I sit with the works of darkies and savagery. It is like a prayer card in the army before an Op. Here are the words of Christ, Now go commit the opposite with God in your heart.

My son is a teenager. it is his job to shoot any kaffir coming over the wall when I am not there. Kaffirs are nominally christian. what must he do, shout hey are you a true chirstian before shooting the black bastard? Or must he first ask God? You just shoot the farker. Even a kid knows that. Or you and your family end up mutilated before dying. Church wont teach you that. But if you don't learn it you become just another mutilated white person, even if christian.
You literally live in a country surrounded on every side by mass murderers. I was only addressing the line you wrote, specifically about keeping Christian thoughts in mind. That's how you do it, by committing your works to God.

As for shooting people who seek to murder you, would this be self preservation of life?

Anyone who seeks to murder you is not a Christian. The way of truth is truly narrow. A true Christian has imposed limitations on the depths of sin they can reach. God has a rod and a staff to deliver Christians from temptations. Even if you hate someone in your heart the Bible says you're a murderer. So the murderers who say they are Christian are just Christian in name only but not in belief. If they were Christian in belief, they probably would not be murderers because they wouldn't be overcome with hatred and greed in their hearts. But if by some miracle they could commit murder, they would destroy themselves with the justice God would implement against them.

That's the problem with Christians though. Most of them think all you have to do is call yourself Christian. No, you must believe. Then God begins to work within your heart. Murderers have corrupt, evil hearts, especially mass murderers.

The 'Christians' who are murderers are probably reprobate Christians, similar to false prophets.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

desembarazarse wrote:
Or would you agree if someone said that you have never experienced poverty, that you don't know what it's like?
I would tell them that I've been broke, homeless, and gone without food for a few days but that's it and I don't know anyone who I've met who has been in a similar situation to describe it as poverty. Ever.
desembarazarse wrote:
There are a variety of things he could have tried. Maybe he could have tried to get back into software development. He could have probably found a job as an English teacher in a third-world country. The latter option would have also helped him to appreciate what he had relative to even poorer people. In the end, he just lacked the resolve needed get through a difficult period. He was a "weak sister" as Kradmelder wrote. He knew it, too, and he didn't want to become a burden on society.
People come to the West from countries like Somalia and Kurdistan with just their shirt on their backs and are still able to build businesses and become successful. He could have done a whole number of things especially as he had qualifications and experience. Even the less intelligent individuals can succeed in life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:People come to the West from countries like Somalia and Kurdistan with just their shirt on their backs and are still able to build businesses and become successful. He could have done a whole number of things especially as he had qualifications and experience. Even the less intelligent individuals can succeed in life.
I’m not endorsing the guy, but he did do a number of things with his life. But in the GovCorp world he was familiar with and most of us are in fact stuck with, he may have had the intelligence to realize that he was at the end of his rope.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

Zambales wrote: I would tell them that I've been broke, homeless, and gone without food for a few days but that's it and I don't know anyone who I've met who has been in a similar situation to describe it as poverty. Ever.
I'm pretty sure nearly everyone I know would consider broke, homeless, and going without food to be poverty, though I haven't tried asking them. Well, you and I know different sets of people. I don't know many people who have been in the situation you describe. Again, the government publishes Federal Poverty Levels and while they are flawed, they can give you some idea as to what most Americans are thinking when we talk about poverty. Poverty is going to mean something different to people in third-world countries, of course.

We could also look at a bunch of news articles to see how people are using the word. This one, for example: http://www.philly.com/philly/health/kid ... verty.html (Philly study finds house calls could help asthma patients living in poverty)
Zambales wrote: People come to the West from countries like Somalia and Kurdistan with just their shirt on their backs and are still able to build businesses and become successful. He could have done a whole number of things especially as he had qualifications and experience. Even the less intelligent individuals can succeed in life.
No disagreement there. Yes, there are a lot of things he could have done, as least theoretically. But he lacked the willpower and determination. There is a lot of variation across people across every trait. Not everyone has the willpower and determination needed to get through difficult times or even to follow a healthy diet. Yes, some people have become successful starting from nothing. Success is a theoretical possibility for nearly everyone, but, as a practical matter, not everyone is actually going to achieve it.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Cornfed wrote:
Zambales wrote:People come to the West from countries like Somalia and Kurdistan with just their shirt on their backs and are still able to build businesses and become successful. He could have done a whole number of things especially as he had qualifications and experience. Even the less intelligent individuals can succeed in life.
I’m not endorsing the guy, but he did do a number of things with his life. But in the GovCorp world he was familiar with and most of us are in fact stuck with, he may have had the intelligence to realize that he was at the end of his rope.
Nobody is arguing with the first point you made but he took his life based on a wayward prediction which wasn't very clever at all. I could understand it more if he was, for example, involved in an accident where he was confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Also, he wouldn't have been a burden on society like he stated. The only people who fall into that category are the lazy ones who never make an effort and expect everyone else to prop them up. He's paid his taxes and when someone hits bad times they shouldn't harbour a guilty complex.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

desembarazarse wrote:
Zambales wrote: I would tell them that I've been broke, homeless, and gone without food for a few days but that's it and I don't know anyone who I've met who has been in a similar situation to describe it as poverty. Ever.
I'm pretty sure nearly everyone I know would consider broke, homeless, and going without food to be poverty, though I haven't tried asking them. Well, you and I know different sets of people. I don't know many people who have been in the situation you describe. Again, the government publishes Federal Poverty Levels and while they are flawed, they can give you some idea as to what most Americans are thinking when we talk about poverty. Poverty is going to mean something different to people in third-world countries, of course.

We could also look at a bunch of news articles to see how people are using the word. This one, for example: http://www.philly.com/philly/health/kid ... verty.html (Philly study finds house calls could help asthma patients living in poverty)
Zambales wrote: People come to the West from countries like Somalia and Kurdistan with just their shirt on their backs and are still able to build businesses and become successful. He could have done a whole number of things especially as he had qualifications and experience. Even the less intelligent individuals can succeed in life.
No disagreement there. Yes, there are a lot of things he could have done, as least theoretically. But he lacked the willpower and determination. There is a lot of variation across people across every trait. Not everyone has the willpower and determination needed to get through difficult times or even to follow a healthy diet. Yes, some people have become successful starting from nothing. Success is a theoretical possibility for nearly everyone, but, as a practical matter, not everyone is actually going to achieve it.
To be fair, it's common for the average person to endure financial hardship on one or more occasions in their life - but how many actual commit suicide because of it? 1 in 100 perhaps? Maybe not even that.

At the end of the day, money and assets aren't everything. Many achieve happiness and contentment without being well-off. Kudos to those who do because that defines success too! :)
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

Zambales wrote:To be fair, it's common for the average person to endure financial hardship on one or more occasions in their life - but how many actual commit suicide because of it? 1 in 100 perhaps? Maybe not even that.
I haven't seen statistics for this, but my guess is that the population of people who are experiencing financial distress, who are over 40, and who have neither children nor living parents is particularly at-risk.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

Such weakness. He wasn't that bad off at all. Shoulda just quit everything and moved to Thailand, China, Phillipines, Eastern Europe, Russia or any # of other possibilities. He was obviously ready to throw away everything anyways, so at that point why not take the leap and go happier abroad or die trying? He'd completely given up on his current life; that could have been the best thing to ever happen to the guy. Instead he wasted that defining moment and chose death instead.

Pathetic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Boxman wrote:Such weakness. He wasn't that bad off at all. Shoulda just quit everything and moved to Thailand, China, Phillipines, Eastern Europe, Russia or any # of other possibilities. He was obviously ready to throw away everything anyways, so at that point why not take the leap and go happier abroad or die trying? He'd completely given up on his current life; that could have been the best thing to ever happen to the guy. Instead he wasted that defining moment and chose death instead.

Pathetic.
Good recommendation. I did that myself actually. I was so depressed and about to give up on life. Then I went to stay in Germany for about a year. That trip taught me a lot about women and myself. But my depression never ended until I found Christ.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Boxman wrote:Such weakness. He wasn't that bad off at all. Shoulda just quit everything and moved to Thailand, China, Phillipines, Eastern Europe, Russia or any # of other possibilities. He was obviously ready to throw away everything anyways, so at that point why not take the leap and go happier abroad or die trying? He'd completely given up on his current life; that could have been the best thing to ever happen to the guy. Instead he wasted that defining moment and chose death instead.

Pathetic.
Good recommendation. I did that myself actually. I was so depressed and about to give up on life. Then I went to stay in Germany for about a year. That trip taught me a lot about women and myself. But my depression never ended until I found Christ.

Found Christ? Was he lost? You cannot find or lose Christ as he is awlays there. You just need to open your eyes. The pathetic wankers cannot open their eyes except to look at a screen of finance numbers ike jews, gaming, porn or whatever kak people get up to these days. Get out in nature. You will see God everywhere.

Each time you open eyes and see nature sprouting, see bountiful produce, survived another day with all these savages trying to kill you, you have 'found' Christ. This wanker who offed himself just found jew financial BS. All these pedophiles on here chasing teenage yellow women, gamers, druggies , party animals , PUAs etc are finding nothing but the BS they think will bring happiness. They should ask themselves why they are not happy in the first place. I am as happy as a pig in Palestine during the Ramadan fast. Prosperous, work my own hours, very successful children, good DNA, great health, 50 kg age appropriate white women to pomp. good friends, and not married to a bitch that makes life hell.

This character bought in to jew financial manipulation. This brings no joy unless you are jewish and worship mammon. Even if he had a suitable girlfriend, there is no joy in women if you are not happy in yourself. Who should off themselves are perverts who think happiness is sticking you dick into teenage asian girls and think it is worth bragging about. Better still, asian men should stand up and eradicate this vermin. Stand up like a proud yellow man. Any white man would do it if this scum was after his daughter. If you want to pomp young girls, go pay at a brothel
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I should have said "accepted Christ." Before then, I was rudderless. After that, I learned the reasons why bad things happened to me. I was simple minded and lack confidence when I was in unbelief. Now that I believe in Him, I have confidence, and the Word has given me wisdom and understanding to know what is really going on. This has lifted my depression.

By the way, I had less than $2000 in cash with no credit card back up when I went to stay in Germany. Received some help from several German women during that time period. Even though they were still narcissists and sociopaths, they still helped me out. Maybe that's part of the reason I am not so upset with Western women as I should be. But I am sure the more non Western the woman is, the nicer and sweeter she is.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Who should off themselves are perverts who think happiness is sticking you dick into teenage asian girls and think it is worth bragging about.
Couldn't it be argued that it is morally better (as well as aesthetically better) to have sex with young Asian sluts than it is with white middle-aged solo-mother sluts? White solo-mothers should be discouraged. At the very least they should be shunned by civilized society, causing them to starve to death or commit suicide. Having sex with them only further enables their anti-social lifestyle.