Why does God keep TRAPPING me in Taiwan for months?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Re: Why does God keep TRAPPING me in Taiwan for months?!

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:I'm finally leaving this hellhole Taiwan in a few days. Just booked my ticket back to the Philippines.
Ah, you listen to Daddy. Good son!

From now on, be man of action! Not like dumbass again! No good!

From,
Daddy Wu

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Daddy Wu reminds me of YourTrustedAdvisor - the one who was pestering Winston before. I'll bet it's the same dude.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Voyager1 wrote:Daddy Wu reminds me of YourTrustedAdvisor - the one who was pestering Winston before. I'll bet it's the same dude.
No it's his real dad back at home in Chiayi getting increasingly concerned with his dear son.

Winston, you listen to your Daddy. He's actually speaking the truth here...
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:Now I have to do that in 2017 and forever I will always wonder what would have happened if I did it in 2016! So I have to do my plans for 2016 next year and next year I will have to do what I would have done the following year and so forth! Everything is gonna be back tracked! I can never live in the present again because I will always be making up for the previous year! This happened in 2012 and 2013 too. I never got to live my life during those years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate always living in the past but I have no choice! I don't accept losing years of my life like this! I don't accept it God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k TAIWAN TO HELL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT KEEPS STEALING MY PRECIOUS LIFE AND TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN SATAN IS BETTER THAN TAIWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this what you call maturity, Winston? Is this seriously how you feel? It is possible that you are being unreasonable here.
You're not being understanding Adama, he is pretty desperate there. The thing is, while you seem to have some great endurance for isolation, some of us do need a daily dose of social interaction. I identify with Winston on this.

Over here, there are pockets of isolation in some places, especially in Western-style settings like franchise cafes and the inhuman Koreans I see sometimes.
I can understand Winston if that is what is like in Taiwan.
People change their tune in these 'modern' places, like under a spell. They stop eye contact and dive into their cellphones and tight cliques. This 'westernization' is like a tidal wave i see in real time as we speak.

I usually don't take people's pic because it's weird but for sometimes i do for the sake of science.
Check this out, a couple of chinese girls doing some homework, absolute ice blocks. The dude on the background was suffering excruciatingly, he would look at them once in a while trying to get some crumbs of attention, but nothing. I was ok since i'm aware of the bigger picture, but still very striking.

After a couple of hours he worked the nerve to talk to them but they treated him very disdainfully. And these girls were kind of fugly, they had no business having that attitude, but that's what's coming guys.

Vietnamese girls although very nice, have the odd ball queen that picks up an attitude, especially the ones that hang around Koreans.
These chumps, like their anglo counterparts, while trying to run from their stubborn women, come here and spoil girls very efficiently, by giving them money and "beta" attention.
Look, this girl was frantic on her phone, with a bit of a scowl. She did not even flinch as i started my bike loudly and pointed the headlight at her face.

And again, kind of fugly, she had no business doing the self-absorbed number.
Just for laughs, I turned my bike and stood three feet in front of her and kept a solid stare, to see what the hell would it take to get her attention. Lol It took some ten full seconds for her to finally look up, for about two seconds.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Droid, you need a 990 with akro or arrow pipes. Stop in front of here and she will have to look. Blip the throttle and she will drop her phone :lol:

i do that to heifers texting while driving. i go between the cars on the white line and as i start going past I open the taps and watch her get a fright and drop her phone :lol:

if you go past while standing on the pegs or doing a wheelie it has a greater effect and you her face in the rear view mirror receding quickly :lol:

I have even stopped at the robot and knocked on the window and made texting sign with my hands and wag my finger no :lol: Then she looks sheepishly or flips out behind the window and when the light turns green that she is not looking at I open the taps and leave her staring at an empty spot in mid tantrum :lol:
Last edited by Kradmelder on December 23rd, 2016, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Rock wrote:Winston, you listen to your Daddy. He's actually speaking the truth here...
Nah, Winston doesn't need anyone to tell him what to do.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:Now I have to do that in 2017 and forever I will always wonder what would have happened if I did it in 2016! So I have to do my plans for 2016 next year and next year I will have to do what I would have done the following year and so forth! Everything is gonna be back tracked! I can never live in the present again because I will always be making up for the previous year! This happened in 2012 and 2013 too. I never got to live my life during those years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate always living in the past but I have no choice! I don't accept losing years of my life like this! I don't accept it God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k TAIWAN TO HELL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT KEEPS STEALING MY PRECIOUS LIFE AND TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN SATAN IS BETTER THAN TAIWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this what you call maturity, Winston? Is this seriously how you feel? It is possible that you are being unreasonable here.
You're not being understanding Adama, he is pretty desperate there. The thing is, while you seem to have some great endurance for isolation, some of us do need a daily dose of social interaction. I identify with Winston on this.

Over here, there are pockets of isolation in some places, especially in Western-style settings like franchise cafes and the inhuman Koreans I see sometimes.
I can understand Winston if that is what is like in Taiwan.
People change their tune in these 'modern' places, like under a spell. They stop eye contact and dive into their cellphones and tight cliques. This 'westernization' is like a tidal wave i see in real time as we speak.

I usually don't take people's pic because it's weird but for sometimes i do for the sake of science.
Check this out, a couple of chinese girls doing some homework, absolute ice blocks. The dude on the background was suffering excruciatingly, he would look at them once in a while trying to get some crumbs of attention, but nothing. I was ok since i'm aware of the bigger picture, but still very striking.

After a couple of hours he worked the nerve to talk to them but they treated him very disdainfully. And these girls were kind of fugly, they had no business having that attitude, but that's what's coming guys.

Vietnamese girls although very nice, have the odd ball queen that picks up an attitude, especially the ones that hang around Koreans.
These chumps, like their anglo counterparts, while trying to run from their stubborn women, come here and spoil girls very efficiently, by giving them money and "beta" attention.
Look, this girl was frantic on her phone, with a bit of a scowl. She did not even flinch as i started my bike loudly and pointed the headlight at her face.

And again, kind of fugly, she had no business doing the self-absorbed number.
Just for laughs, I turned my bike and stood three feet in front of her and kept a solid stare, to see what the hell would it take to get her attention. Lol It took some ten full seconds for her to finally look up, for about two seconds.
Chicken and the egg, Droid.

Do western men westernize and spoil foreign women? Or were the women already psycho, and since American men are suckers, they pick the most loud mouth, obnoxious foreign women, because they are easy.

In other words, since American and western men don't know what true women are in terms of femininity, when they go abroad, they unknowingly bring the problem with them, and that is their own mindset and self imposed limitations on what is normal behavior for women. So these western men go abroad seeking strong women, and then they run into the same problem abroad that they were running away from back home.

If they truly had sense, instead of cozying up to these strong women, aka female dogs, they would be picking feminine women. (Those evil women saw those suckers coming a mile away, too, being well-practiced in dominating men.) Even though anyone can see that the problem is that western women aren't submissive. But most of these western men don't see it as a matter of femininity and submission but merely feminism. They can't even see how those things are all intertwined together.

I'm saying you can meet bad women anywhere in this world, and because Western men have been brainwashed into believing submissive women are the worst kind of woman (instead the "strong women" being the true evil women) regardless where they are in the world, these suckers will always pick a bad woman. It is their destiny because the real women are considered evil by them, and the evil women are considered to be the good women. Sad really.

Too bad for them. They've been deceived. And when you try to wake them up, you'll find they are so deep in slumber that they can't receive your message.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just arrived in Philippines. Im so glad to be in a country where i feel good again and normal again. I was trapped in taiwan for 5 months against my will and am very very angry and furious about it! I cant get those 5 months back. Its not fair. I could have been happy somewhere the last 5 months. Instead i was miserable and depressed and crippled. I swear the energy and vibe in taiwan is absolutely horrible. It makes me feel weak and insecure and destroys my confidence. Its like poison to my soul. I don't understand why God wants to trap me in a place i dont belong and dont fit. Im not closed and repressed like the Taiwan vibe, which i cannot tolerate. It makes me sick. So why does God want me to suffer? It doesnt make sense. I'll never understand it. Maybe God loves to make people suffer. For the last 5 months, every week something has happened to prevent me from leaving taiwan. That cant be random coincidence. Some dark force or vortex must feed on us when we suffer to make it worse. Google "black goo". German scientists are talking about it now. The vibe in Philippines feels like bliss and nirvana. Like heaven. Its so good. Once you experience it, you will realize that America and Taiwan are hellish and miserable.

Also the last few months i had dreams of being back in Philippines again, only to wake up disappointed that it was only a dream and i was still stuck in taiwan and depressed and weak. Ive been in prison for the last 5 months and lost another year of my life. I am extremely upset and resentful and don't know how to accept that. I can't. Its not logical.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

onethousandknives wrote:One man's heaven is another man's hell, I guess.

I thought Taiwan was as close to heaven on Earth as I could get as far as my overall experience there. Maybe not heaven, but certainly the nicest level of purgatory.
Please explain HOW taiwan was like heaven? Whats so heavenly about it? The warm open sociable girls that make you feel like a real man and always have time for you? The flirtatious girls and their soothing body language? The open minded people who make you feel loved and accepted? The genuine girls who like you for you? Lol. The social connection thats wonderful and never leaves you lonely?

Or the super closed, repressed, cold, self hating, narrow minded women with hateful beady eyes? Lol

Whats heavenly about it? Do you love feeling weak and insecure and not allowed to flirt or be yourself or approach girls you fancy? Do you love the strict serious face that is no fun?

Go to chiayi. See how heavenly and sociable everyone is. And you will see just how cold and freezing hell is. And how warm and humid Antarctica is as well. And how the nazis loved the jews too.

Mind posting photos of how heavenly taiwan is and your heavenly great social life and dating life is there? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Happy Christmas Winston. Enjoy your stay in the Phillipines and may you be blessed for this time of celebration of our saviour. Hope 2017 brings what you are looking for.

Best wishes and respect to you as a good man and what you try and achieve.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:I just arrived in Philippines. Im so glad to be in a country where i feel good again and normal again. I was trapped in taiwan for 5 months against my will and am very very angry and furious about it! I cant get those 5 months back. Its not fair. I could have been happy somewhere the last 5 months. Instead i was miserable and depressed and crippled. I swear the energy and vibe in taiwan is absolutely horrible. It makes me feel weak and insecure and destroys my confidence. Its like poison to my soul. I don't understand why God wants to trap me in a place i dont belong and dont fit. Im not closed and repressed like the Taiwan vibe, which i cannot tolerate. It makes me sick. So why does God want me to suffer? It doesnt make sense. I'll never understand it. Maybe God loves to make people suffer. For the last 5 months, every week something has happened to prevent me from leaving taiwan. That cant be random coincidence. Some dark force or vortex must feed on us when we suffer to make it worse. Google "black goo". German scientists are talking about it now. The vibe in Philippines feels like bliss and nirvana. Like heaven. Its so good. Once you experience it, you will realize that America and Taiwan are hellish and miserable.

Also the last few months i had dreams of being back in Philippines again, only to wake up disappointed that it was only a dream and i was still stuck in taiwan and depressed and weak. Ive been in prison for the last 5 months and lost another year of my life. I am extremely upset and resentful and don't know how to accept that. I can't. Its not logical.

Winston! Son!

You have dumbass gene??

Act like man! Talking to yourself -- no good!

From,
Daddy Wu
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Winston wrote:
onethousandknives wrote:One man's heaven is another man's hell, I guess.

I thought Taiwan was as close to heaven on Earth as I could get as far as my overall experience there. Maybe not heaven, but certainly the nicest level of purgatory.
Please explain HOW taiwan was like heaven? Whats so heavenly about it? The warm open sociable girls that make you feel like a real man and always have time for you? The flirtatious girls and their soothing body language? The open minded people who make you feel loved and accepted? The genuine girls who like you for you? Lol. The social connection thats wonderful and never leaves you lonely?

Or the super closed, repressed, cold, self hating, narrow minded women with hateful beady eyes? Lol

Whats heavenly about it? Do you love feeling weak and insecure and not allowed to flirt or be yourself or approach girls you fancy? Do you love the strict serious face that is no fun?

Go to chiayi. See how heavenly and sociable everyone is. And you will see just how cold and freezing hell is. And how warm and humid Antarctica is as well. And how the nazis loved the jews too.

Mind posting photos of how heavenly taiwan is and your heavenly great social life and dating life is there? Lol
My girlfriend was in Vietnam, and that was where I spent most of my trip. And Vietnam I definitely was liked by the girls more, but in Taiwan I still had girls talk to me no problem. But, since girlfriend was in Vietnam, I wasn't planning to cheat on her in Taiwan, and did not.

As far as girls, and people in general, I don't find it closed, it's an introverted country for sure, but it's definitely not paranoid to the same degree as USA. Yeah, all the random people on the subway aren't trying to be your friend or something, but if I tried to do...friend making things that I'd do in USA, I had luck. I thought it was the best balance of what I wanted socially, I actually kind of thought Vietnam was too open and outgoing in some ways, random people trying to grab me to say hi in the street and stuff. With the girls, specifically, I did see as you described "the Hello Kitty look" which is sort of blank and empty, but I'll take Hello Kitty look over the seemingly default "resting bitch face" in USA. As far as English level, Vietnam was different as well, in that more people knew enough English in Vietnam to take your money, ie, shopkeepers, whatever, knew more English than actually even in Taiwan usually. But I seriously met two people my whole two weeks in Vietnam I could have an actual good English conversation with, even my GF was hard sometimes without pulling out the phone every 2 minutes. As far as strict serious face, heh, maybe I like that. It's better than the fake and awkward smiles of USA.

Why did I find Taiwan paradise? Taipei had its dirtier areas, but damn, stuff was pretty clean in a lot of places. I was surprised going into 7-11 and having the floor be polished so much it's like a mirror. Stuff is pretty cheap, not ultra cheap like Vietnam, but prices for almost everything are quite inexpensive compared to USA, except oddly enough big name brand clothes. The MRT station sushi was about 1/3 of the price of sushi in USA (I paid $3 for 10 pieces of sashimi) and better than anything I've had in USA since in my area most sushi comes from frozen fish, so Taiwan's sushi melted in my mouth. The MRT was super nice, and I really loved how I could just take the MRT and walk 5-10 minutes and be anywhere I want instead of driving like in USA. As far as other things, for my hobbies, it was quite awesome for me there. I do lots of model kits and like anime and Japanese stuff, and that's all over Taiwan, and I thought Ximending Taipei was super great for having all that kind of stuff cheaply.

I just found it a comfy place to be. I think for lack of a better term, I like that Taiwan doesn't have this "I'm gonna kick your ass" kind of vibe. Both from the authorities and from people in general. I hate how in USA everyone walks around with this seeming "I'm gonna kick your ass" vibe. The toughguyism or whatever. For example, in Taiwan a drug dog actually sniffed my bag at the airport, and the dog sniffed it for 2 seconds, and the lady officer didn't even open my bag, but she said sorry. You'd never get that kind of courtesy in USA. I liked being able to walk even in "bad neighborhoods" without people accosting me like back home, or asking me what I'm doing in "their" neighborhood. I liked all the cutesy Hello Kitty anime style stuff everywhere. I liked the night markets and street food. I liked that I could have a "night out" drinking and not have it be like $100 with paying for a taxi, etc. Also I liked I could just open a beer and walk down the street with it. No freedom to do that in USA.

Anyway, I'm not saying your experience in Taiwan is wrong or trying to totally belittle your experiences there, as well, they're your experiences. And obviously me as a 25 year old decent looking white dude is gonna have a different experience. One friend I made there, a 40 year old Taiwanese dude who studied in USA, didn't seem to be having the greatest time with girls and socially there. But for me, I found it the best balance of what I liked. I didn't talk much about Vietnam, but I think I'd have liked Vietnam a lot more when I was younger, I'd have liked the outgoingness and chaos more. But now that I'm a bit older, for better or worse I've settled more into an introverted way of being, and Taiwan suits me better. I don't know what country I'll ultimately end up living in, I hope Taiwan with my girlfriend from Vietnam, but never know what the future will be like.

My airbnb host spent a lot of time in Taiwan, and he was from the Dominican Republic, so outgoing Latin personality. He didn't like Taiwan, and now he's in Mainland China and likes it more. He also said Vietnam was his favorite country in Asia, and India his favorite country overall, due to loving all the chaos. Also been to the Philippines, liked it, but said whenever he goes to the Philippines something bad happens, a vehicle accident, robbery, whatever, but aside from that he liked it.

Everyone has different experiences. I'm not gonna say it's all about perception and give Western self help crap to you, but yeah.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:
droid wrote:

Do western men westernize and spoil foreign women? Or were the women already psycho, and since American men are suckers, they pick the most loud mouth, obnoxious foreign women, because they are easy.

In other words, since American and western men don't know what true women are in terms of femininity, when they go abroad, they unknowingly bring the problem with them, and that is their own mindset and self imposed limitations on what is normal behavior for women. So these western men go abroad seeking strong women, and then they run into the same problem abroad that they were running away from back home.
Very true Adama, I think it's a bit of both though. It is certainly possible for someone to get spoiled from their exposure to external things, even if they are more or less good, thus the term. But like you say, some of these guys do gravitate towards damaged women very blindly, they will seek tattooed girls or what not and later wonder why they ran into trouble.
They told me the other day about this UK chump that let this nutter 'sexy' girl move in and the whole nine yards. In short, she went so far as to have a Korean chump on the side and she even stole some cash from him (he planted it to test her).
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:
droid wrote:

Very true Adama, I think it's a bit of both though. It is certainly possible for someone to get spoiled from their exposure to external things, even if they are more or less good, thus the term. But like you say, some of these guys do gravitate towards damaged women very blindly, they will seek tattooed girls or what not and later wonder why they ran into trouble.
They told me the other day about this UK chump that let this nutter 'sexy' girl move in and the whole nine yards. In short, she went so far as to have a Korean chump on the side and she even stole some cash from him (he planted it to test her).
At least he smartened up after she moved in. Lots of men would still be in denial and wouldn't bother to test a woman. He'll be a little bit more aware from now on, and it is possible he may have learned a good lesson, if he isn't too deep in slumber.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:I was trapped in taiwan for 5 months against my will
Winston! My son!

Daddy want to know:

WHO KIDNAPPED YOU????

From,
Daddy Wu