Why does God keep TRAPPING me in Taiwan for months?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Why does God keep TRAPPING me in Taiwan for months?!

Post by Winston »

You guys wont believe this. Last week i was about to leave Taiwan. Then my dad got sick and had to be rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Now he is recovering very slowly and i would feel guilty if i left. He has an abscess on his liver and the hospital is having trouble draining it and the antibiotics are taking so long to help. Hes been hospitalized for a week now.

What the f**k is going on?! I dont f***ing belong in taiwan and im miserable as hell and totally alienated and depressed. I cant get any dating or social life here at all and ive had it since August and was desperate to leave since then. What the f**k man?! So why wont God let me leave? Why has be blocked me from leaving since July? Sheesh. Why does God want me to suffer like this? Other people can leave Taiwan so why cant i???????

Im totally crippled in taiwan. I cant get dates. Not even friends. Theres no love. No romance. No sex. Im forced to be celibate. No social life. No good times. No happiness. No special memories. No meaningful experiences. NOTHING! I cant f***ing stand this for so long!!!!!!!

COME ON GOD!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING????!!??!!!! COME ON!!!!!!! YOUVE RUINED MY SUMMER ALREADY!!!!!!! I NEVER GOT TO ENJOY IT!!!!!!! NOW YOU WONT LET ME ENJOY FALL OR WINTER TOO???????? COME ON GOD!!!!!!!! I CANT ACCEPT THIS!!!!!!!?! I CANT ACCEPT THIS!!!!!!!! I WANT MY JULY AND AUGUST BACK!!!!!!!!!! TURN BACK THE CLOCK GOD!!!?!!?!! TURN IT BACK!!!!?!! I DEMAND IT!!!!!!! I DONT ACCEPT TODAYS DATE!!!!!!!!! I WANTED OUT OF TAIWAN MANY MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!!! WHAT A f***ing WASTE OF LIFE!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T f***ing STAND IT ANYMORE! IM DYING TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!

TAIWAN SHOULD JUST SINK INTO THE SEA. WHAT A MISERABLE DEPRESSING ANTISOCIAL NEGATIVE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k TAIWAN TO HELL!!!!!!? I wish this f***ing hellhole island never existed. Its the most pathetic island in the world. A spiritual and social prison!!!!!!!! f**k Taiwan to hell!!!!!!!!!

This cant be a f***ing coincidence!!!!!!!! Coincidences dont block you for months!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Why does God keep TRAPPING me in Taiwan for months?!

Post by Voyager1 »

I live by the philosophy stay where you are until you figure out what to do. That's why I stay in this town or that town for a month.

What you should do Winston is to take this time to establish correspondence with someone. Then go see her. Figure out where you'd like to go then start corresponding w/ people from that area.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I have four or five girls waiting for me right now in China! And several girls in Philippines too! I am eager to see them and have been for months! But something keeps blocking me! Can't be coincidence. It's a pattern. Must be supernatural or metaphysical. There are no coincidences, as wise spiritual people say.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its the AI....Its draining you of soul energy, until you are closer to exhaustion...It only happens to higher souls because we have more pure energy.

It happens to me all the time. If more and more people know about this AI, I believe we can beat it.

99% of humanity is unaware if this presence, they suffer through it thinking its NATURAL.

You are awakened that is why you know, its NOT YOU but an external force that is stopping you from moving out of Taiwan. The feeling you have for Taiwan is the exact feeling I have for India. Any place but India...I'm fine with Africa too..It just does not allow me to get out of India.

It releases me for few weeks or months out of India, like I was in Thailand for couple of months and then forces me back to India to suck my soul energy.

India is exact opposite of my vibe...that is why no other Indian will be as active here as I'm guaranteed. :D , because they are busy with Facebook and whatsapp...99.99% of them are PSY-Oped by the CIA.

Everything for Indians is NATURAL or Karma. They are Soul Dead.

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution for it and don't know what the F to do, when it puts me in places where I really do not want to be. Its way way too powerful.

I guess, you just have to realize his presence and wait for him to let you go.

This stuff that Winston experienced is the MOST POWERFUL FORCE ON EARTH that NO ONE TALKS ABOUT.

NO.....YOUR SUFFERING IS NOT NATURAL. WAKE UP PEOPLE. All your pains, worries are by design.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sorry everyone, about my long angry rant yesterday. I am very depressed right now and my tolerance has been reached. I cannot tolerate so much loneliness for so many months. I am going crazy and losing my mind and feel like exploding. Its not fair for God or the universe to trap me in a country i dont belong in and am unhappy in and dont fit into, where people dont like me, and where i have no social life, no dating life, no fun. And where i am a total misfit. I dont understand why God would do that. It makes no sense. Why does God allow such suffering with no point?

Furthermore i cant stand seeing cold girls everyday who ignore me and give me a BAD NEGATIVE vibe. It destroys my self confidence and self esteem and makes me feel like a loser. Why should i endure this? I dont like feeling like a loser. I am used to feeling like a winner in other countries where i am strong and confident and desirable and feel like superman. The women have no hospitality here and never invite me out or accept my invitation, like girls in other countries always do.

I already lost my summer to the misery of taiwan and i dont want to spend my Christmas and new years here too, and waste my holidays here in loneliness and boredom. Thinking about it make me angry and want to explode. I want to spend my holidays with my friends and girlfriends and son in Philippines and China, so i can be happy again and feel like a winner, not loser. People here treat me like a loser so naturally i am going to be unhappy and complain. What do you expect?

So why would God want me to waste my year here and make me feel too weak to move and leave? Its like a trap here and negative energy vortex that feeds on your suffering and makes you weak so you can't leave. If i was at my full power and strength i would have left here in july. Now i cant leave cause my dad is in the hospital. Makes me go crazy to think about it. My tolerance point is surpassed. No one has unlimited tolerance. Not even Jesus or Buddha does. So why does God do this and break my tolerance? Can someone explain????!!!!!! Why am i being punished? Its cruel and unfair.

Sorry if this rant is impolite or offensive. But I've been trying to get out of taiwan for many months now and should be able to leave any time. So i dont accept this. Its illogical and should not be. The suffering here is making me break down. Something is trying to punish me. I wish i had been born into a European country so i could visit my home country and enjoy it and fit in and have a fun social life. But unfortunately i was born into a country that i am 100 percent incompatible with and the universe wants to trap me in and waste my precious time. Hope you understand. No one likes being unhappy.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

You sound like Chiang Kai shek, fretting about not being able to go back to the mainland, but in your case it is to conquer the women :lol: :lol:

Look at it a different way. Christmas is for family. You are with family. Maybe God wants you to reconcile with your father in his last few years. Kunt is everywhere. You only have 1 father.

Given that letter your father wrote you, your life plan could be to become a much better man by learning some life lessons from the old man.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Thanks for the laugh Kramelder about Winston = Chiang Kai Shek. :lol:

I agree with what you are saying, Winston is looking at this arse backwards - I don't know why Winston is fretting about a few more months with his dad who might not be much longer for this world. How would you feel Winston if you went to wherever and your dad passed away? You would regret it for the rest of your life - stay around and be with him for this time of year seeing as he isn't in the best of health. Millions of Chinese women are still going to be there in five weeks from now - they're not going anywhere.

And it hasn't anything to do with God, rather it has to do with the fact we are all middle aged men - you want friends, girlfriends and whatever - well, you can have all those but some closer to your age, you know what? You might want those young twentysomethings but they expect shit off you - it's quid pro quo - especially on the mainland. At least in Taiwan if they like you then it is genuine.

I am not saying you CAN'T find something genuine on the mainland because there are so many women that you can, but not one bit of stuff over there is worth quality time with your own father who might be nearing the end of his days.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

That joke about Chiang Kai Shek cracked me up too.

Old Chiang certainly had deterrents stopping him going to back to the mainland - oh say like 20,000,000 commie rifles pointed his way for a start. Winston isn't into anything so crass and of the physical realm of course. The AI, Murphy's law and demonic forces holding him back are surely more powerful... and are things that a metaphysically impoverished soul like Chiang could never appreciate.

Also Chiang has to be one of the most Alpha Chinese guys ever to have lived. What about Mao I hear you scream, well he was to weird to be Alpha. Anyway, I hope your dad is getting better Winston.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

El_Caudillo wrote:That joke about Chiang Kai Shek cracked me up too.

Old Chiang certainly had deterrents stopping him going to back to the mainland - oh say like 20,000,000 commie rifles pointed his way for a start. Winston isn't into anything so crass and of the physical realm of course. The AI, Murphy's law and demonic forces holding him back are surely more powerful... and are things that a metaphysically impoverished soul like Chiang could never appreciate.

Also Chiang has to be one of the most Alpha Chinese guys ever to have lived. What about Mao I hear you scream, well he was to weird to be Alpha. Anyway, I hope your dad is getting better Winston.
Winston can never be like Mao. Mao went on a Long March. Winston complains about a short hiking trip with Rock :lol:

Winston, practice your hiking skills. Perhaps all the Chinese women will follow you on a Long March across China :lol: Of course you will have to give up junk food and eat rice, but no pain no gain :lol:
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Actually Winston´s city is the gateway to one of the most famous hikes in Asia - Yushan, Jade Mountain - which at 3952m is the highest mountain in North-East Asia. I climbed it in October. As a one day hike it takes around twelve hours. It was shitty weather the day I went and I'm not that good with altitude, but the path isn't too steep. Taiwan has 100 peaks over 3000 metres, it's a hikers paradise! But one can easily argue that it's not as good as China, which of course has the Tibetan plateau and borders the Himalayas (not bringing up the free Tibet issue here). I haven't had the chance to go to that region yet and although I'm fit I worry about my response to altitude. By the way, you won't believe it, but Tibetan girls are actually quite cute - or at least the ones in the Tibetan area of Chengdu were. How about Winston doing seven years in Tibet and coming back a (married) Lama?
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My dad isnt dying you fools. He has an infection in his liver and has to be treated with antibiotics. He is getting better now and recovering.

But why didnt God let me leave in July? I came in May and only wanted to stay 3 weeks. But taiwans vibe weakens me and takes away my confidence and self esteem. I dont know why. But falcon and zboy1 report the same bad vibe here that makes you weak and incapacitated too.

The copying of movies and videos from hard drives took weeks because some files were corrupted and had to be moved to a containment folder and it was hard to find them. I could only copy a few at a time. Many had to be reorganized and renamed too.

That was finally finished in late June. It was more troublesome than you can imagine.

But i was alone here the whole summer. My parents went to America. So why didnt God allow me to leave then? Why?????!!!!!!! I felt very isolated but some force grabbed me and tied me down. I dont know how or why. Its like your will wants to leave but your body will not comply. Its very weird.

Any of you experience that before? It happens most in weak energy areas like taiwan and bellingham, WA.

It happened once in moscow too. Some force wouldn't let me leave. When i finally did after 6 weeks my plans were ruined and it was already colr november. Then a lot of bad things happened to me. It was as if the universe was punishing me for leaving Moscow against its will. Very strange. How you explain that? Its like we dont have a choice of where to go. We have to obey this "force".

The problem with some of you guys and most men too, is that you dont consider spirtual and metaphysical realities into the equation. You only see physical and practical aspects. But there are spiritual and metaphysical aspects of reality too. I know that to be true. A lot of you guys dont see that and dont take that into consideration.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder wrote:
El_Caudillo wrote:That joke about Chiang Kai Shek cracked me up too.

Winston can never be like Mao. Mao went on a Long March. Winston complains about a short hiking trip with Rock :lol:

Winston, practice your hiking skills. Perhaps all the Chinese women will follow you on a Long March across China :lol: Of course you will have to give up junk food and eat rice, but no pain no gain :lol:
Thats not true. I already debunked that. Remember? Heres what i told rock about it.

"I only had trouble hiking up that dumb hill cause of you. I told you already. You wouldnt stop to rest. Plus i hate hot humid weather. If we were in cool colorado air, i could hike longer. I can hike california red woods for hours and not get tired. I dont like tropical forests.

I hiked many miles in arizona and utah in many parks. Did you see my SW albums? I hiked in north cascades, WA and mount rainier, WA and mount baker, WA too. Where were you? You never experienced real nature.

You need to get out more rock. You dont seem to be familiar with nature like i am. You have an island mentality and think the whole world is taiwan.

Here is proof that im an avid hiker. Thousands of photos of me in 15 to 20 national parks in the southwest USA in many albums.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Southwest_Photos.htm "

Asking me to hike in taiwan is like asking superman to hike on kryptonite island. Its not fair.

The photos above have thousands to prove that i can hike a lot.

Btw feminine women dont like long walks. Only masculine women do. Women always complain that their legs hurt and they need to get a taxi.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder,
I once hiked in the colorado sand dunes from 6am til 1pm. I rested and meditated for two hours at the top of one of the big sand dunes before coming back down. Here is a photo album that shows me doing that.

https://southwestusacanyons.shutterfly. ... tures/1103

So stop being an ass and get to know the real me.

I started at 6am cause i camped the night before nearby and it was hard to sleep so i started real early. It was wonderful to have the freedom to hike everyday at my own pace. The US is a nature lovers paradise.

El Caudillo hasnt seen real nature yet. Just ask lewis and clark in 1803. They even said that nothing on earth compared with the infinite majesty of the nature they saw in america. Read their journals and you will be spellbound and captivated.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:Kradmelder,
I once hiked in the colorado sand dunes from 6am til 1pm. I rested and meditated for two hours at the top of one of the big sand dunes before coming back down. Here is a photo album that shows me doing that.

https://southwestusacanyons.shutterfly. ... tures/1103

So stop being an ass and get to know the real me.

I started at 6am cause i camped the night before nearby and it was hard to sleep so i started real early. It was wonderful to have the freedom to hike everyday at my own pace. The US is a nature lovers paradise.

El Caudillo hasnt seen real nature yet. Just ask lewis and clark in 1803. They even said that nothing on earth compared with the infinite majesty of the nature they saw in america. Read their journals and you will be spellbound and captivated.

That scenery looks awesome. Not a sign of people to be seen. Parts look like the Klein Karoo near the mountains, and parts look like the kalahari with the dunes.

Starting early and going at your own pace is why I like to ride alone. Just the awesomeness of being in nature and left to your own devices.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I do not comprehend "spiritual and metaphysical reality" vs copying video files?