Filipina likes girls

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Filipina likes girls

Post by ryanx »

I am presently in Taiwan and I have a Filipina girl on a part-time basis. She is very sweet and sexy but best of all she likes girls like I do and we have had some experiences together. This I appreciate very much. We both lust after girls and discuss girls we see on the street and it is so refreshing.

I am just wondering if any of you guys have come across this in the Philippines or with Filipina girls you have met elsewhere
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

OMG! Dude, you are living a dream! I wish I get a girl like that once I settle abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Where do you meet Filipinas in Taiwan? Every Filipina I've talked to online say they work everyday and have only one or two days off per month, so have no time to meet.

How do you get around that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

You are right Winston...they are very restricted here and usually under a curfew. So even if they have a day off they have to be back home by 9 or 10 pm.

I can only spend a few hours with my girl during the day and I can never wake up in the morning with her as she can not stay the night...missing out on some special time :(

I usually meet them on Tagged.com. There are thousands of them on there.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you ever go to the expat bars in Taipei like Carnegies or Brass Monkey? Is it easy to meet girls there or is it a stuck up environment that is hyped up and fake?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

I don't live in Taipei. I don't like bars. I don't hang out with expats! :lol: I think it's my age hehe.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Where do you live then? Taichung? Kaoshiung?

Why don't you like bars? Aren't any of them fun? The ones in the Philippines are. lol

What about your age? There are expats of all ages, aren't there?

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Most are probably old and retired. I don't hang out with them either. The closest I came to hanging out with an expat was when I was in the Philippines, the second time, and found out a friend of mine from high school was living there.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nothing wrong with old and retired. Older people have a broader perspective and I get along with them better than I do with a lot of young people, who are infested with the dysfunctions and insanity of this world, and more uptight as a result.

The question is whether they are interesting and pleasant or not, not how old they are. Some are a-holes and abrasive with bad tempers, so you gotta be careful.

antojames
Freshman Poster

Post by antojames »

Regardless of race, anyone can like African-American men. Thank you for finding us beautiful - LOL. Generally speaking, Filipinos are open to interracial dating. If you really want to meet Filipina women, you should come here in the Philippines and meet them personally. Most Filipinos does not discriminate (except for the narrow-minded ones). Love is felt not because of race.

hawaii family vacations
none.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

I've come across it but personally I am not a big fan of 3 somes, etc but talking about girls with another girl is hot.