Site where you can donate to compensate blacks for slavery

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Site where you can donate to compensate blacks for slavery

Post by Traveler »

A recently launched ‘reparations’ website is calling for white people to provide money and services to black people to relieve them of guilt and atonement from slavery.

Seattle-based artist Natasha Marin started the website that offers and suggests numerous ways where whites can give back to blacks to relieve their white guilt.

‘I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests,’ she wrote.

‘I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support.’
A request for assistance posted on the site earlier this week is asking for money to finish college.

‘I started studying math and computer science at UPenn for 3 years now (GPA 3.2) to become a financial analyst and ‘make something of myself’ and to help people manage their money, but this last year my mother said she and her mother can’t afford to help me pay for tuition anymore,’ the request post reads.

‘I have 1 year left until I graduate. I work a part-time job while I study too and I have loans but I still don’t make enough.

‘I need $6000 to be able to go back to school next semester. I feel so close to graduating and I’ve been studying so hard and it is really stressful not knowing whether or not I’ll ever be able to finish makes it really difficult.’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... guilt.html

http://www.reparations.me/

Self-hating whites who want to feel better about their "whiteness" will probably be doing most of the donating. At least that's better than the government forcibly taking money from people's paychecks and redistributing it to people who are too lazy to work for a living.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Site where you can donate to compensate blacks for slave

Post by starchild5 »

LOL....Ultimate Jewery to white race...

White Race did not slave blacks..It was the freaking jews

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

StarStud you are such a treasure trove of information.

I was reading of about the 12 million or so slaves that were taken to the Americas only about 380 thousand came to the US and they were so expensive it's obvious only the rich could afford them......
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:StarStud you are such a treasure trove of information.

I was reading of about the 12 million or so slaves that were taken to the Americas only about 380 thousand came to the US and they were so expensive it's obvious only the rich could afford them......
All founding fathers kept slaves or endorsed it...freaking Jewish freemasons.