Concave Earth Model - Do we live INSIDE the Earth? (aka Cellular Cosmogony)

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Winston
Site Admin

Concave Earth Model - Do we live INSIDE the Earth? (aka Cellular Cosmogony)

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:The only thing hollow is possibly the inside of your head Mr. Wu.............
LOL

Btw, if you think flat earth or hollow earth theory is wild, you should check out concave earth theory. Apparently, even some of the Nazis, who were brilliant and highly intelligent, believed in it. The theory says that we live on the INSIDE of the earth globe, not the outside of it. lol. Imagine that. In that model, the sun and the moon and stars would be hovering around the INSIDE of the globe, and moving around in circles too. It's one of the most bizarre theories in the world. I don't know how you could prove such a thing though. Check out the links and videos below. There is a guy on YouTube called "Godrules" who talks about it and sounds very down-to-earth.

http://www.wildheretic.com/concave-earth-theory/

Here is a short animation of what the concave earth model looks like.

More videos about the concave earth theory:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... cave+earth
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hollow Earth possibility?

Post by droid »

Maybe one of us should launch some pyramid or horseshoe earth theory to get some youtube hits. Has anyone done a hanging-testicle earth theory?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The only thing hollow is possibly the inside of your head Mr. Wu.............
LOL

Btw, if you think flat earth or hollow earth theory is wild, you should check out concave earth theory. Apparently, even some of the Nazis, who were brilliant and highly intelligent, believed in it. The theory says that we live on the INSIDE of the earth globe, not the outside of it. lol. Imagine that. In that model, the sun and the moon and stars would be hovering around the INSIDE of the globe, and moving around in circles too. It's one of the most bizarre theories in the world. I don't know how you could prove such a thing though. Check out the links and videos below. There is a guy on YouTube called "Godrules" who talks about it and sounds very down-to-earth.

Very Very bad post Mr. Wu, unimpressive to say the least.......... :roll:
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston, your thoughts, opinions and beliefs change depending on the direction of the wind. It would be nice to have someone on my side who was a little more grounded, rather than one who simply believes everything.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:Winston, your thoughts, opinions and beliefs change depending on the direction of the wind. It would be nice to have someone on my side who was a little more grounded, rather than one who simply believes everything.
I never said i believe everything. Come on. How dumb do you think i am? Lol. I merely said that the cocave earth theory is interesting and fascinating and amusing as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Winston, your thoughts, opinions and beliefs change depending on the direction of the wind. It would be nice to have someone on my side who was a little more grounded, rather than one who simply believes everything.
I never said i believe everything. Come on. How dumb do you think i am? Lol. I merely said that the cocave earth theory is interesting and fascinating and amusing as well.
Meaningless.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Meaningless.

According to how you described Mr. Wu I would swear it is Ghost talking about you Adama.......
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Meaningless.

According to how you described Mr. Wu I would swear it is Ghost talking about you Adama.......
Keep in mind though, Ghost sees everything backwards. If it is true, he can't believe it. If it is false, he will believe it. He hates the truth, which is why when truth is spoken he loses his composure. So his thoughts are irrelevant, except that the opposite of his beliefs are more likely to be true. You know if Ghost believes it that it must be false, and by corollary that if he thinks it is false those things are likely to be true.

Winston Wu is carried about by the wind. No stability or foundation to his beliefs. They'll change depending on the next thing he reads. He doesn't make a good ally for that reason on discussion forum topics, because next week he'll be in favor of something in total opposition to what he believed last week.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Winston wrote:
To answer your question, extremely stupid.

1: As I explained to you before, when someone says you will believe everything it isn't a literal phrase. Just because to use an example you used on me that you don't believe Elvis lives [although I am sure I can find the same quality of evidence to show he does that you buy into with your other beliefs] does not invalidate the idea that you believe in everything because the statement really being expressed is that you are extremely gullible and unable to process good evidence from bad.

2: That you find the concave earth theory interesting pointing to the fact that Nazis who were smart believed in it is just beyond stupid. A, the idea is pure moronic. B, I am 100% sure that if any Nazis did believe it there were also in the tin foil hat outlier brigade, C: Using the Nazis believed this as any sort of plus is just... dude, no.

3: You post shit on topics and yet show an insanely high ignorance of the topic beyond your conspiracy theory sources of even basic science over and over again and a seeming inability to learn anything [see point 1]

Also this
"Where do you get that? For thousands of years, when mariners sailed out to sea on ships, they carried nautical charts that are 2D and FLAT. They do not carry spheres with them and plot their navigation on it. They carry flat maps and plot their course on that. Everyone knows this. Even pirate movies show this. Are you lost in la la land? In fact, this is an argument for flat earth.

Also, engineers that build railroads do not design tracks for a globe earth with curvature. They build tracks for a flat earth, and it works. That's another argument for flat earth.

Have you listened to Eric Dubay or Mark Sargent on YouTube? You need to hear arguments from both sides before jumping to conclusions. You should spend a few hours listening to what they have to say."
One can map a sphere onto a flat surface. It will work for navigation if you use longitude and latitude perfectly fine, especially if you are going by the speed on the wind. If you put even the slightest bit of thought into it and were not so woefully ignorant about everything you would know this.
Your second point, do you have any clue how big the earth is. The various bumps and the like on the earth are much more important than the curvature for a iron bar a few feet long. Give your head a shake dude.

The problem with all your sources is that based on my experiences and the experiences of other sensible knowledgeable people is that that keep presenting evidence like the stuff mentioned above. Evidence that is full of shit. Either it is something any thoughtful or remotely educated person can see through like your comments above, or it is something that a layperson wouldn't have the knowledge to see through but pretty much anyone worthy of respect in the field would see through like that book of historical fiction 1421 which for some odd reason is sold as non fiction even though it is filled with made up facts and bullshit.

It seems that if it is something mainstream you dismiss it and if someone says some wacked out shit that pretty much everyone knows is bullshit, as long as you can dress it up you will fall for it hook line and sinker.

In your desperation to see yourself as a freethinker you have turned yourself into a gullible sucker.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the flat earth

Post by Winston »

viewtopic.php?p=283767#p283767
starchild5 wrote:
January 16th, 2017, 7:26 pm
Winston wrote:Those are good points Starchild. Even if El_Caudillo is right, that the flat earth model can't be true because NZers can fly from NZ to South America the same time that Americans can fly from LA to Tokyo, which would be impossible on a flat earth map, that doesn't automatically mean the globe model must be correct. How would they explain for example, why NASA faked all the photos of Earth from space? Especially the recent ones which were done with PhotoShop's clone brush, as proven in that long ass flat earth thread. No one can explain that. Why would NASA commit such obvious fraud? Why can't they show a real photo of Earth from space? Why only composites and CGI and photoshopped images?

But why would you think Earth is concave? Based on what? If we were on the inside of a sphere, wouldn't you be able to see the other side of Earth by looking up? Wouldn't the sun and stars and moon just be hovering in the center of the sphere?

Why would you think Eric Dubay is on the CIA payroll? He supposedly teaches Wing Chung Kung Fu in Thailand for a living. I should try to meet him sometime. I wonder if he's willing to meet up with anyone. I could pretend to be interested in taking his Kung Fu class. lol. He doesn't look like a CIA agent at all. He looks like a rebel, hippie and Bohemian. He looks beatnik. I can't imagine him being an agent for anyone.
Check out the blog of As-gard who is the real author of No Forest on Earth.

https://www.as-gard.com/7-mlrd-psihov-na-kryshe

its in Russian but when you use it in Google chrome...You can translate in English.

Its his model of earth being concave but not like concave as we think...You can check the photos of how he made the earth look like...only with images we can wrap around what he is saying....but its still a difficult concept to understand. We need more direct english articles on it. I'm not fully sure about it either as our brains are been hard wired into believing earth as Round Globe and now flat earth ..both are too simple to understand ..the truth i believe is somewhere in the middle.
The Concave Earth theory is interesting. One of the most bizarre theories. The Russian guy makes some interesting arguments. However, if it were true, then why doesn't the horizon curve UPWARDS in the distance? lol. And why can't you fly a plane upwards to get to the other side of the Earth? lol. Funny. If such a theory were true, it would totally f**k up our sense of reality. lol

Here are more links from the Russian author about Concave Earth and how celestial bodies in the sky aren't what we think they are. His theories are mind blowing for sure, whether they are true or not.

https://www.as-gard.com/7-mlrd-psihov-na-kryshe

https://www.as-gard.com/luny-net

https://www.as-gard.com/sjatiy-v-kaplyu-ocean

His Concave Earth model. I've seen it on YouTube before. There's a few YouTubers that believe in this too, but they are a bit weird and wacky and not always easy to understand.

His argument that everything in the universe is alive on the inside, not the outside, such as cells and atoms, is interesting.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting points about how the Moon cannot be a dark body that reflects light off the Sun. Wow I never realized this before.

https://www.as-gard.com/luny-net

Why does the Moon never look like this:

How can a full Moon be possible under this model?

Interestingly for @Neo, the Bible says the Moon is a self-luminating LIGHT/LAMP, not a dark object reflecting light off the Sun. See below.

Genesis, Chapter 1
"And God said: Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven for the separation of day from night, and for signs, and times, and days, and years;
And God created two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night, and the stars; and God set them in the firmament of heaven to shine upon the earth ..."

So you see, it says the Sun and Moon are both LIGHTS/LAMPS that are self-luminating. Not that the Moon is a dark object reflecting light off the Sun.

Interesting too, the Moon never budges or rotates even one degree. Not even a little. It is totally fixed. It doesn't appear to be a sphere. Perhaps it's lighted up from behind the curtain like a movie screen like this:

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

@gsjackson what do you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is very mind blowing. This article by that Russian guy explains why and how Earth was full of silicon life but got hijacked by outside Grays who turned it into a carbon life world subject to the cycles of birth and death, so we can all be used as energy to feed the Grays. And how they inverted everything upside down - truth turned into lies and lies into truth. It also explains why the Grays have targeted the White race, aka Aryans, to be eliminated and subjigated the most, which might interest @Cornfed. Very mind blowing. A lot of it actually makes sense and explains a lot.

https://www.as-gard.com/sotvarenie-smertnogo-mira

Our true Sun, Solar was also taken away and covered up. Here is what it originally looked like.

Then it was turned into this:

More on how our true Sun, Solar, was covered up.

https://www.as-gard.com/kradenoe-solnce

Wow this is the most MIND BLOWING stuff I've ever read!

Maybe that inner Sun that's covered up now, is the great light that people see during NDE's?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another blog that contains proofs for the concave earth theory, with many graphics and illustrations.

Concave Earth – The Cellular Cosmology

https://lonestar1776.wordpress.com/2015 ... r-dummies/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Videos showing the Concave Earth model.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some concave earth articles in French about calculating the true distances of stars, sun and moon from earth. You can translate to English in chrome but this is highly complex and not for the average layperson.

https://cyprustar.wordpress.com/2017/12 ... bdelkader/

https://laterreestconcave.home.blog/201 ... centrique/

https://cyprustar.wordpress.com/2020/05 ... n-concave/