Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando Club

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando C

Post by Moretorque »

Adama you should be over this stuff, you have given them their chance to conform. Have God the Father turn them into a pillar of salt or something.

I wonder if ghosts are God proof..... ? :?
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:I forgot to mention. They also want to murder everyone. Since there is a semblance of a democracy here,.

You are right, they do want to get rid of most of us and really here in America shortly...........
If they disarm the US, they will be free to commit genocide against humanity worldwide. We are the last ones who have some kind of freedom left.

Take a look and see what Lenin and Stalin did to the Russians. In the US, they just have to do things incrementally. But once they do accomplish the gun ban in the USA, there will be worldwide genocide of humanity.

And people think because they are Americans or whatever that those soldiers will refuse the orders to harm Americans. That didn't matter anywhere else in history, like Mother Russia, where Russian men were the ones obeying the orders to hurt other Russians. National and ethnic familiarity will not help. Even the Civil War was brother against brother.

This is an interesting time to live in though. We get to see everything unfold. Also scary in a way, but remember: Fear none of those things.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:I forgot to mention. They also want to murder everyone. Since there is a semblance of a democracy here,.

You are right, they do want to get rid of most of us and really here in America shortly...........
The irony is, you and Adama would be first because I and others actually do the whole Happier Abroad thing.
I just have no interest in do'in bitches who have their slits installed sideways...... :wink:
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

The irony is, you and Adama would be first because I and others actually do the whole Happier Abroad thing.
I just have no interest in do'in bitches who have their slits installed sideways...... :wink:
Then go to Russia or EE.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Besides that, much of the rest of the world is already disarmed. The only thing preventing anything from happening everywhere is because of the freedom of information. If they were murdering everyone in every disarmed country, it would become known and reinforce gun totting, which would be counter productive. They must be patient and wait until the gun ban is in effect in the US. After they remove that right in the US, they can murder everyone worldwide without worrying about existing gun owners and their resistance.

Look at how long they were planning to take Palestine and make it into new Israel. They were planning that for multiple generations. These people are patient but they are escalating things now because time is getting closer to the end.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Then go to Russia or EE.
No thanks Doc, after your finished with them with your home wrecker there's not much left! :roll:
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Then go to Russia or EE.
No thanks Doc, after your finished with them with your home wrecker there's not much left! :roll:
Then why are you here? Merely to complain and wallow in misery at home?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Then go to Russia or EE.
I just need to go places you haven't been is all.........
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Then go to Russia or EE.
I just need to go places you haven't been is all.........
South America!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That makes utter and complete sense, the knife is the Blackmans tool of choice to unleash his primitive rage........... look no further than O J.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This just in, Judge Napolitano was on Fox news this week claiming nobody was killed until the swat team entered the Pulse bar at 5:13 in the morning..............
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:This just in, Judge Napolitano was on Fox news this week claiming nobody was killed until the swat team entered the Pulse bar at 5:13 in the morning..............
Yeah, except people were sending video from inside the building prior to that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.