Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando Club

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Worst Mass Shooting in US History 50 Killed in Orlando Club

Post by jamesbond »

Worst mass shooter in U.S. history - NYC-born 'Islamic extremist' Omar Mateen, 29, who shot dead 50 and injured 53 in Orlando gay club massacre was homophobe 'who got angry when he saw two men kissing.'

The suspected Islamic extremist who slaughtered at least 50 people after taking party-goers hostage inside a gay club in Orlando was 'angry after seeing two men kissing'.

Law enforcement sources have identified the shooter, who was wielding an AR-15 assault rifle and a handgun, as US citizen Omar Mateen, 29, from Port St. Lucie in Florida.

The gunman, who was born to Afghan parents, was carrying a suspicious device, possibly a suicide vest, when he opened fire on the dance floor inside Pulse in the early hours of this morning.

At least 50 people were killed and 53 others were injured in the shooting in the deadliest mass shooting in US history. A surgeon at Orlando Regional Medical Center said the death toll was likely to climb.

An FBI spokesman said the mass shooting is being investigated as an act of terrorism, adding that they are looking into whether this was an act of domestic or international terror, and if the shooter was a lone wolf.

The FBI believe the gunman, who was shot dead by officers, may have 'leanings to radical Islamic terrorism'.

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said the suspect exchanged gunfire with an officer working at the club around 2am, then went back inside and took hostages. There were about 320 people inside the club at the time of the shootings and about 100 people were taken hostage.

At around 5am authorities sent in a SWAT team to rescue the hostages. Nine hero officers used a 'controlled explosion' to distract the shooter before fatally shooting him and were able to rescue about 30 hostages who were hiding in the bathroom of the club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tages.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Worst Mass Killing in US History 50 Killed in Orlando Cl

Post by w.p.o. »

Ghost wrote:I'm surprised they are even referring to it as terrorism. But I guess they're doing that because the victims are gay.
It's no secret (to those who read and watch interviews of his former highschool classmates) that obama is a staunch homosexual. It's also common knowledge that he's also a muslim. Talk about a conflict of interest! He won't utter the words islamic terrorism, but he WILL stand up for his fellow homos. Since homosexuals are also on the terrorists' hit list, obama has meaning for concern.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

It makes perfect sense. The Jewish masters want to take our guns away - all the previous shootings didn't get the job done, now they are just UPPING the numbers drastically, to ban the second amendment.... Who can't see right through this. We don't even know if it even really happened - yet. It might be another false flag operation (Boston bombing, Sandy Hook), we'll wait and see.

Remember, who funds ISIS and sponsors terrorism across the world....Israel an its proxy the United States.

God help us all.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The only good thing is that this madman is now dead.
Nobody deserves to die like that, I feel sorry for all victims.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Eric wrote:It makes perfect sense. The Jewish masters want to take our guns away - all the previous shootings didn't get the job done, now they are just UPPING the numbers drastically, to ban the second amendment.... Who can't see right through this. We don't even know if it even really happened - yet. It might be another false flag operation (Boston bombing, Sandy Hook), we'll wait and see.

Remember, who funds ISIS and sponsors terrorism across the world....Israel an its proxy the United States.

God help us all.
Eric we need you to be Rambo since you are trained as such and clean house, immediately the mayor of Orlando was saying that all the deaths were caused by the AR 15 which sounds fishy too me.

America is hallowed out and going to collapse big time and they need the sheep disarmed so the bankers can easily take their prize and booty............

We should also see if we can get Wuubo to help you take the trash out since he is an American also in a yellow mans skin. :wink:
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Glad you think this is funny.. .Meanwhile, the country is reeling.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Eric wrote:Glad you think this is funny.. .Meanwhile, the country is reeling.
The country has been reeling since 1913! May she rest in peace.........

Also James Bond is a British agent so you two will probably have to take him out as well, total enemy to our organic constitution and " Bill of rights "........
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

When the mayor comes out before there has been any real investigation and claims the AR 15 did it that sounds like a false flag, the new owners of the country need the pesky inhabitants disarmed as much as possible so they can come in and lay claim to all the land here...........
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ghost wrote: I know this is going to lead to another push for gun control...
Not so sure, depends on the next president.

Gun control should not mean that nobody is allowed to carry a gun anymore.

Gun control should mean that some crazy madman cannot get a legal gun easily.

I think, USA has already some regulations regarding gun control. As I heard you cannot walk just into a shop and buy anonymously a machine gun...

I am not living in USA and I do not need a gun in Japan, but living in USA, a wide country with any kind of people around, you never know what is happen next.

It makes sense if you are a honest citizen without a criminal record to have the right to carry your gun in the States.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Wake Up....NOTHING OF THIS SORT HAPPENED...CRISIS ACTORS...FALSE FLAG HOAX...

People are so deluded they will believe everything now a days...

Watch WHITE GUY crying fake as F*ck :lol: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXcGsI300mo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts[/youtube]
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I guess they mean worst mass killing in US history not counting black people, Mexicans and indians...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:Called it.
Sandy Hook was a complete fabrication as proved by many so why not ? I just watched the videos, Ghost when are you going to realize we are dealing with a bunch of liars who have unlimited money and are taking the whole entire planet over through lies fraud and deception ?

It is so obvious these people are doing bad acting that it's not even funny............... :roll:
Time to Hide!