Satanic Panic & Child Ritual Abuse Stories - Truth or Fantasy?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Satanic Panic & Child Ritual Abuse Stories - Truth or Fantasy?

Post by Winston »

Conspiracy of Silence - Banned Discovery Channel documentary about the Franklin pedofile rings that were covered up.

Note: If video above gets taken down, search for other versions here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... of+silence

Description:

"Conspiracy of Silence" is a powerful, disturbing documentary revealing a nationwide child abuse and pedophilia ring that leads to the highest levels of government. Featuring intrepid investigator John DeCamp, a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran and 16-year Nebraska state senator, "Conspiracy of Silence" reveals how rogue elements at all levels of government have been involved in systematic child abuse and pedophilia to feed the base desires of key politicians....Check this out! Satanic Ritual Abuse: http://mysticalmusingsandpolitics.blogs ... abuse.html

Based on DeCamp's riveting book, The Franklin Cover-up, "Conspiracy of Silence" begins with the shut-down of Nebraska's Franklin Community Federal Credit Union after a raid by federal agencies in November 1988 revealed that $40 million was missing. When the Nebraska legislature launched a probe into the affair, what initially looked like a financial swindle soon exploded into a startling tale of drugs, money laundering, and a nationwide child abuse ring. Nineteen months later, the legislative committee's chief investigator died suddenly and violently, like more than a dozen other people linked to the Franklin case.

So why have you never heard of the Franklin cover-up? Originally scheduled to air in May of 1994 on the Discovery Channel, "Conspiracy of Silence" was yanked at the last minute due to formidable pressure applied by top politicians. Some very powerful people did not want you to watch this documentary.

You may find yourself becoming angry or upset while watching "Conspiracy of Silence." Many people do. However, consider that each of us has at times in our life acted out of selfish motives when it comes to sexuality and ended up hurting others in one way or another. Let us take this information not only as a call to stop this kind of abuse at the nationwide level, but also as a call to examine our own sexual relationships and make a commitment to deep honesty and integrity in our own lives around this most sensitive issue. Thanks for caring and may we all work together to build a brighter future for ourselves and for our world.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

NOTE; This film had to be reassembled from remaining VHS fragments after an all-out effort was made to block the films release and destroy all extant copies. Every effort has been made to restore it to the original and complete "meant to be broadcast" version.

For additional information on this video, and download information: http://www.archive.org/details/Conspira ... shingtonDc

Here are some related articles: http://www.american-buddha.com/franklincoverup.13.htm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20 ... _abuse.htm

http://franklincoverup.com/index.php?op ... k=view&id=
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Satanic Child Abuse Cover Up - Banned Discovery Channel

Post by Jester »

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea that Discovery Channel spiked the story. Disappointing.

To me, the influence of the Satanist/pederast network is probably the heart of the evil elite. Secrecy, loyalty, and ruthlessness are all built in.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Post by Winston »

You guys won't believe this. Check out this report by 60 Minutes from 1989 about children in England that have experienced Satanic ritual child abuse in hidden underground cults, which is being done all over the world. If 60 Minutes gave this some credibility, then there might be something to it after all! Apparently it seems journalism was better and more honest in 1989.

In the first half of the program, a 15 year old survivor of Satanic child abuse explains to a sympathetic reporter what happened to her and what she witnessed, including human and infant sacrifices. What she says will shock you and make your jaw drop. Her story sounds unbelievable, but she seems so sincere and down to earth that you can't help but believe her. And the experts interviewed said that this phenomenon is real and happening all around the world too. In the second half, 60 Minutes investigates Satanic cults and witchcraft covens in general. It's very interesting and lends credence to these wild allegations being true after all. This is a MUST SEE! You will be moved to tears and outraged by this!

Also, here is a clip from Oprah where a Jewish woman talks about Satanic child abuse and human sacrifices that she witnessed in her family. Does this mean that all those stories about Jews sacrificing children to Satan, during the Middle Ages and Renaissance might be true after all, I wonder?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:You guys won't believe this. Check out this report by 60 Minutes episode from 1989 about children in England that have experienced Satanic ritual child abuse in hidden underground cults, which is being done all over the world. If 60 Minutes gave this some credibility, then there might be something to it after all! Apparently it seems journalism was better and more honest in 1989.

In the first half of the program, a 15 year old survivor of Satanic child abuse explains to a sympathetic reporter what happened to her and what she witnessed, including human and infant sacrifices. What she says will shock you and make your jaw drop. Her story sounds unbelievable, but she seems so sincere and down to earth that you can't help but believe her. And the experts interviewed said that this phenomenon is real and happening all around the world too. In the second half, 60 Minutes investigates Satanic cults and witchcraft covens in general. It's very interesting and lends credence to these wild allegations being true after all. This is a MUST SEE! You will be moved to tears and outraged by this!

Also, here is a clip from Oprah where a Jewish woman talks about Satanic child abuse and human sacrifices that she witnessed in her family. Does this mean that all those stories about Jews sacrificing children to Satan, during the Middle Ages and Renaissance might be true after all, I wonder?
Actually I already knew these things, Winston. This saddens me, but it doesn't shock me. What do you expect?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

This is complete nonsense. I'm surprised anybody takes it seriously.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gnosis wrote:This is complete nonsense. I'm surprised anybody takes it seriously.
Why do you say that? Did you watch the interview with the girl? It was shocking, jaw dropping and heart breaking. She seems very genuine and sincere. The psychologist and police officer said they believe it too. Why would 60 minutes do a story on this if it wasnt true?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
gnosis wrote:This is complete nonsense. I'm surprised anybody takes it seriously.
Why do you say that? Did you watch the interview with the girl? It was shocking, jaw dropping and heart breaking. She seems very genuine and sincere. The psychologist and police officer said they believe it too. Why would 60 minutes do a story on this if it wasnt true?
Some people don't want to believe certain things. You know that, Winston.

Remember years ago when if you talked about 9/11 people would think you were just a nutcase? Now people are like, "Dude, we know already."

This is a hard truth. Now if the media were pumping this 24/7 and teaching this to preschoolers then everyone would believe without needing much faith at all.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Winston wrote:
That's exactly my point. There's no evidence that any of that stuff happened. It's just a bunch of girls telling stories that cannot be verified. The sad thing about all of this was that in the "Satanic panic" of the '80s (when most of this stuff was alleged to have happened), a number of decent men were falsely accused and put away.

Check out this site that gives a time line of what happened during the panic and offers some perspective:

http://www.people.vcu.edu/~dbromley/und ... Cults.html
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

No. You're wrong, she's telling the truth. Can't you tell?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gnosis wrote:
Winston wrote:
That's exactly my point. There's no evidence that any of that stuff happened. It's just a bunch of girls telling stories that cannot be verified. The sad thing about all of this was that in the "Satanic panic" of the '80s (when most of this stuff was alleged to have happened), a number of decent men were falsely accused and put away.

Check out this site that gives a time line of what happened during the panic and offers some perspective:

http://www.people.vcu.edu/~dbromley/und ... Cults.html
Even if some men were falsely accused, it doesnt mean no satanic ritual abuse ever happened. How come all these girls stories are consistent? The details they give match up. And the psychiatrists that counseled them said they are telling the truth too. The girls also have physical evidence of abuse on their bodies and private parts.

Before dismissing something offhand, you should at least listen to her testimony first. Then decide. I mean what if youre wrong?

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

All White People..You need to watch jimstone frelance...He knows stuff...Winston is right...If you do not believe it..You are merely next in line or your kids....They Love sacrificing white kids with blonde hair and blue eyes...Its all Genetic folks

Must Read

http://82.221.129.208/spareparts.html

Spare parts

There is a reason why state officials never allow you to see your children again when they decide to take them.

Have you ever wondered why, in most cases, when children are taken by "child protective services" in any state in America, the parents practically never get to see the children again? How about a better question: The states take children frequently. Many many many per day. Here is the question: Have you ever spoken to anyone who claimed to have been taken by the state from the original parents, and then grew up to tell about it?
This is not the same as children who were put up for adoption by their parents willingly, you can find those types of people as adults frequently. But more often, children are taken by the state by force. And never in my life have I ever met an adult, who was, as a child, taken by force. I wonder why. Actually, I don't.

Here is the reason why: BUSTED: 25,000 Ukranian children were used for spare parts in the Israeli organ harvesting program

From MX22

"An international Israeli conspiracy to kidnap children and harvest their organs is gathering momentum as another shocking story divulges Tel Aviv's plot to import Ukrainian children and harvest their organs.

The story brings to light the fact that Israel has brought some 25,000 Ukrainian children into the occupied entity over the past two years in order to harvest their organs. It cites a Ukrainian man's fruitless search for 15 children who had been adopted in Israel. The children had clearly been taken by Israeli medical centers, where they were used for 'spare parts'.

The account was unveiled five days ago by a Ukrainian philosophy professor and author, Vyacheslav Gudin, at a conference in the Ukrainian capitol. Gudin told an estimated 300 attendees of the Kiev conference that it was essential that all Ukrainians be made aware of the genocide Israel was perpetrating."

My comment: And obviously, a majority of the kids taken by social workers in the U.S. get funneled into the Israeli meat mill as well. I have heard many cases of parents suing to get their children back, and if the state has "had the kids" for more than a few months, no one has ever successfully gotten their kids back, and additionally, no one has ever even seen their children again. There is a reason: You can't dig them out of the garbage after they have been parted out and had the shell disposed of. And that is precisely why "in the name of what is best for the emotional stability of the child" NO ONE in their original families, no acquaintances, no representatives, NO ONE AT ALL EVER SEES THEM AGAIN.

This is well documented to be absolutely true. The children are routed out of the U.S. via corporations that among many other things, participate in child trafficking. Two big ones are Halliburton and Dyncorp. Just google Dyn corp child trade and read up.

These companies are NOT stealing children off the streets to sell on the sex and organ market, there are not enough missing children reports to cover for this, and they don't just trade 50 a year, they move tens of thousands per year and the only possible source for such a huge number of children in the U.S. is the state "child protective agencies".

There is no doubt whatsoever that social workers and other state sponsored child thieves are, knowingly or not, acting as a front for a massive criminal gang that operates under the color of state legitimacy. This is what it means to live under tyranny. If the state acted in the best interests of the people, there would be no reason for the state to not at least show the original parents video of their child doing OK. Fat chance that would ever happen, it never has, it cannot happen, and it will not happen because the children are dead.
And there is a HUGE MARKET for children. Child sacrifices in the luciferian Jewish community and other luciferian communities, including even luciferians among Mormons is one market. Organ harvesting in Israel is another market. Sex slavery is another market. I would not be surprised if some of the kids are first used as sex slaves, and then get their organs harvested in a satanic sacrifice ritual. That would get the most "bang for the buck" out of a child, yeah, why not just hand them over for organ harvesting if they get badly injured in some elite pervert's bed room? It is proven that the elite are child sex perverts, and by default then this has to be happening, and all the infrastructure is clearly in place for this to be done.

One google search, even despite Google being the enemy of truth, is enough to blow the lid off of this and send people down the path to greater knowledge. I was actually a bit surprised Israel was brazen enough to do this on such a large scale in Ukraine, but then again, America owns the place, so they could cover it up quite easily. Nice source of white skinned children to play with and butcher, obviously a secondary source when compared to an obviously much greater number taken from America. American "Child Protective Services" permanently snatches approximately 143,000 children per year, and these are children that never see mom or dad again. They are un-accountable people once the states get them. Even if almost all, if not all of these children go missing, no one will ever know, paperwork can simply take care of it. Dyncorp and Halliburton are fed from somewhere, and this is the only venue that could possibly hit the numbers needed to do it.

---------------------

This is happening people wake up..White Kids are been sacrificed ..ITS ALL ABOUT RACE<<<<<<<
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think the reason they take blonde children is because StarChild likes to eat Blonde Pu$$y ..... :P
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

So much unsubstantiated BS it is astounding. Some kids were certainly abused, but claims of satanic rituals and such are just laughable.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Eric wrote:No. You're wrong, she's telling the truth. Can't you tell?
You cannot naively take everything you hear at face value. People have all kinds of different reasons for making up wild stories. Part of being a discerning man is recognizing that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:So much unsubstantiated BS it is astounding. Some kids were certainly abused, but claims of satanic rituals and such are just laughable.
I know it, That Space Monsters always stir'in somethin up. I bet'ya he be got cosmic burger joints spread all over the galaxy and use'in the abducted kids for hamburger meat and trying to deflect all the blame on the Jews :roll:
Time to Hide!