Broke and Unemployed Men Should Not Be Dating

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Broke and Unemployed Men Should Not Be Dating

Post by Slick »

But if you're a low-life thug driving a stolen escalade and making piles of cash from selling drugs, you're more likely to get a girl than a guy who's been laid off from a successful 9 to 5 job.

Since the U.S. has an unemployment/underemployment economy right now, many guys who used to have well paying successful 9 to 5 job got laid off and now they are undesirable for most women. It's not like they have control over the economy nor they could erase the effects of the recession.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Broke and Unemployed Men Should Not Be Dating

Post by jamesbond »

When Winston was living in Russia and the Philippines he was didn't have a job and had no problem getting dates and meeting girls.

Of course being unemployed in America will get you no chicks or just fat chicks and ugly chicks. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just because they say it, that doesn't make it true. Don't believe everything they tell you. Also, you shouldn't believe that they all adhere to that rule. Even the ones that adhere to it probably break it whenever they feel like it. Don't take their demands so seriously. Most of them are confused and worthless anyway. Any woman worth anything is an understanding person. If she isn't an understanding person, then why would you want to be with someone so cruel and heartless?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Broke and unemployed men are the ONLY men who should be dating. The poor will not lose much in divorce and do not have an income to lose in child support.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on August 12th, 2018, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Ghost wrote:Statements such as that miss the point entirely.

Only in an upside-down society are the good men broke and unemployed while the scum get cash and women.
-NEWSFLASH-
Having cash will get yourself raped in divorce court. Only f***ing retards have a good income and marry an American woman.

Only broke and unemployed men should have relationships with American women.

If you have a high IQ (over 70 and not retarded). You should be able to find a job in America. If you have a job and work hard you should be able travel to a foreign country and meet a decent woman.

If you have money you should meet foreign women and get a prenuptial agreement before marrying her.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jonny Law wrote:Broke and unemployed men are the ONLY men who should be dating. The poor will not lose much in divorce and do not have an income to lose in child support.
Date, don't marry. And make sure kids aren't an option. I've made it this far with no alimony or child support, a trend I hope to continue.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

HouseMD wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Broke and unemployed men are the ONLY men who should be dating. The poor will not lose much in divorce and do not have an income to lose in child support.
Date, don't marry. And make sure kids aren't an option. I've made it this far with no alimony or child support, a trend I hope to continue.
Dr. my friend,

You have the most to lose in a divorce. There is a whole f***ing army of Gold Digging Whores who will try to hunt you down and divorce rape you.

You need to be wise not just smart. And if you are stupid enough to get married you need to have her sign a prenup under an attorney representing her.

Then the judge will probably ignore the prenup anyways.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jonny Law wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Dr. my friend,

You have the most to lose in a divorce. There is a whole f***ing army of Gold Digging Whores who will try to hunt you down and divorce rape you.

You need to be wise not just smart. And if you are stupid enough to get married you need to have her sign a prenup under an attorney representing her.

Then the judge will probably ignore the prenup anyways.
Did you miss the "don't marry" part of things? Marriage is for suckers.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on August 12th, 2018, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

If you're broke and you do meet a woman who is a stayer, at least she's not with you for your money. Yep, she may not be the woman of your dreams but that doesn't matter as long as you're attracted to her.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

For those of you who wish to live godly lives, whether or not you are a believer, God requires that sexual partners stay together for the life of the man. That is, if a man is having intercourse with a woman, it should be with a woman who at least plans to spend her entire life with him up until his death. Simply dating would not be a relationship that lasts until death. Dating falls under fornication. We are commanded to flee (as in run away from) fornication, and we are joined to each sexual partner we have. Ideally the woman is not supposed to go with another man after she has chosen one to partner herself with. She's already joined to him. She shouldn't later be joined to another man.

I'm not saying that anyone should live this way. That is not within my power. I am just stating the law for you, if you choose to live according to the law.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:If you're broke and you do meet a woman who is a stayer, at least she's not with you for your money. Yep, she may not be the woman of your dreams but that doesn't matter as long as you're attracted to her.
This is true. As I stated above, if the woman doesn't have genuine feeling and understanding for you and your situation, then what good is she for any way?

I used to be friends with this one guy who bragged to me that he was broke when he met his wife. Of course she was also broke, and she gives him much grief, but he always said he met her at the bus stop.

[You generic, not you Zambales]
Your focus determines your reality. Focus on the negative, such as all women only being interested in men for their money, and that is all you will see. And because that is all you can see, that is probably all you will attract. There is no other possibility, because you've already eliminated the other ones from consideration. Therefore if you think that women are gold diggers, then that is the kind of woman you will get. You can't even see that there are actual normal women out there, because you've already decided they can't and don't exist. And if there were to exist some, anything she did would be interpreted in such a way as to make her into a gold digger. It's amazing how the mind can fool itself.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

WARNING

ALL MEN WITH MONEY SHOULD NEVER EVER DATE IN AMERICA! THE RISKS ARE NOT WORTH IT! ONLY BROKE MEN SHOULD EVER BE ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH A FEMALE IN AMERICA! AND IF YOU DO MARRY A FOREIGN BITCH MAKE CERTAIN SHE SIGNS A PRENUP!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Ironically I've met the two best women I've encountered in thirty years of dating while I was unemployed - and they knew about my status too.

I wasn't broke though.