Your Chances of Getting Laid Through Craigslist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Your Chances of Getting Laid Through Craigslist

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

What's up guys. I found this blog online and wanted to post it. Story short, like we all have found out via posing as women online, it's super easy for women to get laid in the US of Gay!

"Premise: I was surfing through the job listings at Craigslist, and inevitably wandered my way into the personals section, and became instantly fascinated with all the posts. I eventually made my way into the nsa Sex with no strings attached section, and immediately wondered: Could this be real? Is it really this easy to get laid by simply logging in and making a post, when so many other people out there have to struggle to get laid the normal way? It didn't take long to realize that for every female who posted, there were anywhere from ten to twenty males posting, and several of the posts mentioned that half the girls who posted were just spammers, which led me to believe that the ratio was even greater than that. So with this curiosity in mind, I set out to find out how hard it was to get laid using Craigslist, or rather, how many people actually responded to the NSA No strings attachedÂ￾ ads."

New York:

Straight female looking to have sex with a male: 165 responses

Straight male looking to have sex with a female: 0 responses

Bi-curious male looking to have sex with a male: 9 responses

Bisexual female looking to have sex with a female: 2 responses

Chicago:

Straight female looking to have sex with a male: 200 responses

Straight male looking to have sex with a female: 0 responses

Bi-curious male looking to have sex with a male: 6 responses

Bisexual female looking to have sex with a female: 2 responses

Houston:

Straight female looking to have sex with a male: 54 responses

Straight male looking to have sex with a female: 1 response

Bi-curious male looking to have sex with a male: 10 responses

Bisexual female looking to have sex with a female: 1 response

Read more here guys: http://bloggasm.com/you-chances-of-gett ... case-study

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Obviously in the U.S., openly homosexual men have it much easier than most frustrated heterosexual men. Here in California, I get hit on by gay guys (mostly a lot older) more than by the women - if at all. The first times I was told by non-family that I was really hot and good-looking ... was by elderly gay men. Once I went abroad, it was a shock and relief to find out that the women would say such things to me too.

Something is really wrong when gays have it a lot easier than straights. In most countries it's the other way around!

LGBT's in colleges have access to plenty of resources, events, and potential partners. Women have the women's center. As for the average Joe - forget about him.

If a homosexual talks about his/her sexual frustrations, it's politically incorrect to say there's something wrong with them, since they're supposed to be homosexual by birth. Rather, it's politically correct in liberal environments to say that they have been wronged by society.

If a straight man talks about his concerns, it's highly encouraged to say that there is something wrong with him, rather than with society. If they say that they have been wronged by society, outrage and denial ensue. Instead, it's a lot easier to fake "coming out" as gay and getting a male partner.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Exactly. America has become a country where only women and homosexuals are allowed to have sex. Straight single men should put everything down and plan to travel abroad right now. How can we live in this country any longer? This isn't just a Craigslist statistic.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I miss craigslist. I remember when your chances of getting laid for free were 30% minimum.

Sad thing is, that wasn't too long ago.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Why do people continue to do these meaningless, unscientific test on what's really going on in Anglo Culture?

They are no longer shocking, they serve very little value now.

Then the blogger suggest doing it the old fashion way.... One of the first questions I would ask anybody considering that - "How long have you been single and trying". If you've been single more than five years, sorry but unless you all of sudden look like Adonis or win a half Billion dollars, you won't date very much and even if all those things happen, women would date you for the wrong reasons wouldn't they?

Best thing to do is go overseas, period, end of story. Its expensive and that's why most people aren't doing it. The next option is to find foreign women locally. If you're in your 20's, 30's, 40's, even 50's this shouldn't be hard to do. Lots of Europeans for example come to California and other Sun Belt states to escape the mostly cold and wet central Europe weather.

I sort of rule them out for several reasons, but that is another possibility.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Your Chances of Getting Laid Through Craigslist

Post by jamesbond »

Craigslist is a waste of time. If you meet any women, they will either be fat, ugly or crazy. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A woman isn't going to walk up to you to tell you that you are hot and good looking. Once you are in close with her, long enough to have a real conversation, she may let on that she is attracted to you. That aggressiveness is manly. It isn't a feminine trait. So stop lamenting that some homos hit on you whereas women did not. Women can't just approach random strangers and hit on them.

Besides that, most of the real women are not on Craigslist chasing men. You will find that many profiles on dating sites with super attractive women there are plants to get men to sign up. That is why they do not respond. I am not saying that is what is going on with Craigslist. I am just saying that the women who are on there looking are probably not the ones you would want to insert yourself into. You are likely not missing much of anything, except some revulsion when you actually get to meet the person.

Also the goal should not be to get laid. Isn't that kinda like a woman just wanting to use a man to just discard him? The goal is to have a relationship in which you can get laid. Some of you have this notion that you need to be able to have a higher level discourse with women, on metaphysics, astronomy and philosophy. So maybe you should just join a book club or a philosopher's society, because that is not what women were made for.

There are two things here. Are we looking for girlfriends and wives, or are we looking to join the party of random intercourse with strangers? Those are two different things, requiring different strategies. Do not confuse the two. The man in the OP is upset because he can't fornicate with random women on the internet. He isn't upset that he can't find a girlfriend. He would do things differently if he wanted a girlfriend.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

Falcon wrote:

Obviously in the U.S., openly homosexual men have it much easier than most frustrated heterosexual men.
A good question is, why would any heterosexual man bother gathering such statistics? What point is he trying to prove? We all know that homosexual men are having sex with hundreds to thousands of men every year. This is not news. Why not simply discuss heterosexual men and women, since this is the grouping which we both belong to and are interested in? Wouldn't that make more sense?

You know what this seems like to me? When I used to chat online and betch about women, the faggots would come out and tell me that I should just turn bi or gay. That's what this is. Homosexual recruitment. It's disgusting. Why else are they trying to show that it is easy to get laid with other men? We all know perverts are on the prowl for literally anyone. It's irrelevant, except they think they can tempt some fresh blood to join them to try it out. Don't put anything past these people. They're sick.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Keep in mind this is the NSA section- you're much more likely to do well on CL in the dating sections, as few women are just looking to hand out free sex to complete strangers they've never met nor seen before. The ones that do want that sort of thing at least play coy in the dating section, then simply bang on the first date. This is common sense- they know that the sort of guy willing to look into the NSA area is probably desperate or STD-laden, and that they will appear the same by posting there.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

For all you guys pining for the good ole days before feminism, you are the one that needs to approach. Putting a faceless ad on CL is cowardly. And who is to know what the advert said or any photos posted. This is totally unscientific. CL to me is where people go specifically for taboo (like gay) stuff.

I know plenty of guys getting laid off of tinder. The problem I encountered wasn't getting laid it was finding a quality woman. Maybe some men are complaining about different things on here. Not getting any p***y at all is different than complaining about how there are no good women to date. Very different IMO.