White woman dating 12 yr old black boy...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

White woman dating 12 yr old black boy...

Post by BlackKnight »

Because he's more of a man? I think that's what this video is about? Can someone help me out?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White woman dating 12 yr old black boy...

Post by MrMan »

They probably just used a 12-year-old kid to make it controversial. Otherwise, not that many people would watch the video for this very repetitive song.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Wild Belle is an American band, composed of siblings Elliot and Natalie Bergman, who grew up in and around Chicago.

To Wild Belle's defense this 12 year old is more mature than most of the bums and thugs nigger loving chicks seem to like so much.

Personally I recommend giving up on American women that is the best option in my opinion.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

This post really gave me a good chuckle :lol: It was deliberately embedded with an idea and visuals that would trigger an uncontrollable reaction in the victim's mind. It really seems to have set off one white male :wink: See above. He's replying to all my comments now (even stuff from months ago) :lol:

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

You see, the rational part of his brain thinks he's just watching a video. But the subconscious parts of his brain (the parts that make most of your decisions) only remembers something about a black kid banging a white chick -- which triggers what psychologist call "white dork anger". White dork anger is the result of frustration and failure. In other words, they don't feel secure about their own status because they are mostly below average looking, unsuccessful, and unpopular in real life. They were very likely bullied by their own white peers and pass over for sex by white women. So they turn to internet forums, chat rooms, etc to live absurd escapist fantasies and vent angrily at minorities and elites from a safe environment.

GoodLife
Freshman Poster

Post by GoodLife »

I'll just add a little fuel to the fire. This was Lady Gaga's visit to Brazil. These women know the can get away with much more overseas. The men on forums like this are doing the same thing by going after Asian girls in school girl outfits. These dudes are hypocritical.

GoodLife
Freshman Poster

Post by GoodLife »

They can't keep there hands out of the chocolate cookie jar can they.

GoodLife
Freshman Poster

Post by GoodLife »

The comment section was CRAZY on this one

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

They probably just did the video that way because otherwise, they would get fewer views of the video and less people listening to and remembering an otherwise forgettable song. Is this a South African video?
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

GoodLife wrote:They can't keep there hands out of the chocolate cookie jar can they.

Lol, no doubt :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The elite want the white males displaced and ridden of
Last edited by Moretorque on August 30th, 2015, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Goodlife

Where you get that pic?

I dont know man its like you see black guys with white women and white guys with asian women.

Black women and asian men are the loser in this one.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I don't know what to say......
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
GoodLife
Freshman Poster

Post by GoodLife »

chanta76 wrote:Goodlife

Where you get that pic?

I dont know man its like you see black guys with white women and white guys with asian women.

Black women and asian men are the loser in this one.
This picture is from Lady Gaga's visit to Brazil. She's looks a cougar and that's more common than you think. WW don't have to make the trip to Africa. If they become a public school teachers in black areas its a total free for all, because they know the students don't rat. This has been happening for years.

As far as dating in America the BM/WW paring gets more media attention. On the street I see some black men with ALL of kinds women from Russian to Ethiopian to Japanese. These Black men love variety and I've even spotted them with hijab wearing Yemeni muslim women. In contrast many western east Asian women will exclusively date White men. Given that Asians are only %5 of the US population thats a bit striking. You still see BM/BF couples so its not a total crisis for BW as they make it seem in the media.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Yes, I agree that the majority of men on this forum aren't looking for commitment. They want fun and a sense of self-validation. I'm sorry, this is the hard truth. HA needs to become more oriented towards long-term companionship and marriage. We are in an era where traditional values have largely been eroded, I believe as HAers we need to do our part in restoring the natural order.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!