Percentage of freaks increasing?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by droid »

Holy smokes you're beating taco in pessimism moretorque.
As for myself i'll survive the 'mass extinction' since my logic is undeniable :wink:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote: Look your a Christian supposedly, you have to decide weather it is right to bring a child here with a mass extinction ramped up and accelerating. They tell you in the bible, Adam I have given you everything you need for perpetual generation and that is coming to a end. Now after a full blown mass extinction runs it's course it will be hell on earth for our offspring. They told us you cannot eat freely of the midst in the center of the garden. IT'S MOTHERS TWAT
!!!

Our world looks like this from over picking the fruit in the center of the garden and then the arrival of the child is a after thought, yes most males think with their peters and the children of this world suffer. You see that is what mother does she will multiply thee.

If you want to bring children here because you truly want them that is good but to create a life from not being able to control your man hood then not standing up to the plate to be the father is very very bad and it is more than likely going to cost us our world. Over 60% of children just here in the USA are unplanned pregnancies.

When you pray the bible is a real story you do not understand what you are praying for, father wrote the good book to play to our ego so the boy would haul it through time with himself. Just look at the problems that stupid thing has caused and is being used to start WW3 right now.

The Christer's are so dumb our rulers may be able to pull this off.
I fell in love. We made love. We planned to get married, and to have a family of our own. We wanted to bring a child into this world, and we did. She was born from our love, and there is nothing wrong with having a wanted child. And yes, I did step up the plate and take my responsibilities, and I work hard to provide for my wife and child, and future children.

If that mass extinction you speak of ever comes (and neither of us can know for sure, now can we?), many will die. But some will live. My children, my grandchildren, they may just be among the ones who make it. I will not let fears of a disaster that may or may not happen sometime in the near future dictate my life decisions, or my reproductive choices.

If all people who think about remaining childless out of fear for their children's future would ACTUALLY die childless? That's a helluva lot moral people raising moral children right there. Because a child is the product of its upbringing, and chances are your children would be a lot more conscientious then many other people's offspring.
I am glad you found love, now if you walk with god like Enoch did and raise your family by her side and don't stray she will take you. The creator of the bible is mother.

Dude this is no bull shit you are living during the end days and our rulers know this and are going to try and use the bible to do WW3 and do a quick hair cut of humanity to try and get our #'s down as to try and stop the mass extinction in order to make their plan for world government much more feasible.

Oh and by the way I think I finely found love, it's Mr. Wu! :wink:
Time to Hide!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

MrMan wrote:I'm not seeing it. Do you live in an area where people's family trees don't fork? Do you live near a nuclear power plant?

I guess that means you are not meant to see. That is good for you, means you actually have a chance of surviving what is coming.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:Holy smokes you're beating taco in pessimism moretorque.
As for myself i'll survive the 'mass extinction' since my logic is undeniable :wink:
I am not negative, I am telling you how it is, go research what happens to the head of the food chain when a mass extinction comes through. The last one nothing over 55 pounds survived and that made the way for humans to inherit the earth but we blew it. I am happy I did not have a family, my life has no purpose. I am the type of guy who loves kids and is supposed to be a father.

I made the right choice Droid, you on the other hand are the up and coming to inherit the earth from mankind. Get hooked into the military industrial complex for fitment to be updated as a Cyberdyne model T 101 so you can help the Illuminati clean up after they NUC us good and get rid of this parasite once and for all. Then you can modify the remaining elite humans and set them up to be like Borg or something made in your image the image of Droid and live happily ever after on this barren rock.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 20th, 2015, 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I am happy I did not have a family, my life has no purpose. I am the type of guy who loves kids and is supposed to be a father.
Then have them! If you wish to have a family, follow your dreams. You don't seriously think that you not reproducing will somehow significantly alter the future? You're not saving the earth by remaining childless against your own will, you aren't sacrificing yourself for the greater good... you are just denying yourself something you know you want, for bullshit reasons.

And the only victim, is you.

We can save them by not bringing more of us here and going vegetarian to stop the mass extinction. This is what we should be doing rather than building more weapons. In the bible they tell you mans thoughts were continually evil.

There is a site called Voluntary Human Extinction Movement and the creator of the site sums it all up beautifully and I stand with him on this. I am not for humanity going under but getting our #'s down to stop the degration of the planet.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

i think he started smoking the same stuff as newlife
where do i get some of that?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
droid wrote:i think he started smoking the same stuff as newlife
where do i get some of that?
Ask PaloAltoGuy or MrBlueLight. :wink:
Do you know of that site? I have talked to him before and his site does have a good point to a degree. I do not agree with him on going extinct but he does make the point we have messed our children's planet up good. The Elite must like him because he has made it onto several shows on the mainstream.

You however are the one they laugh at with your silly belief in some book written long ago and you cannot figure out the trick dupe to it which is Mother is the creator in the book.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 20th, 2015, 7:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You claim to be a Christian do you not ? I agree with you but your children are in for a rough ride. The " be fruitful and multiply " verse in the bible has been abused for thousands of years.

Do your children have a 120 year battery pack like Droid where they can survive without food and water for over a century ? because they could very well need that option coming up. The sooner we get our #'s down to stop the mass extinction the better for future generations.

And by the way what makes you and Cornfed believe your genes are so superior to others?
Last edited by Moretorque on February 20th, 2015, 7:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What makes you and Cornfed believe your genes are somehow superior ? Maybe most people want to live in a world like Idiocracy, have you ever thought about that! We all come from the black man so he should have first dibs on what our world will look like. You don't like sitting in a mud hole with flies circling about your head ? well I think that is what our rulers and the mass extinction have planned for the majority.

The way things are going with all the information being cyber digits once the kill switch gets hit it will be pre industrial time for all left but the break away civilization and you and your children are not part of it.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 20th, 2015, 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Were all pretty much idiots, look what we let happen being guardians of the life here but have no fear nature has a plan. If you have more children you should have your wife detoxify her body.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The reason our rulers are not speaking of it is a major indicator they have plans to dispose of most of humanity some how coming up, I think the post on Deagle dot com may be real as far as what they have in store for America.

The mass extinction is real and more than likely there is no stopping it and we are already way off the cliff.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 20th, 2015, 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The mass extinction is real and more than likely there is no stopping it and we are already off the cliff, just remember while you shoot your PEE PEE in the PEE hole that I did not warn you.
Why are you talking like a fifth grader?
Because I have a 5th grade intellect OK. :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:I'm wondering whether the percentage of people who are freaks in Western society is increasing. Here I am talking about people who are genuine physical freaks, and not just freaks because they are stupid dysgenics. In a given week I can see people with deformities that in the past I would expect to see about once in a lifetime. For example, last week I saw a girl with lobster-like claws instead of hands and feet
It turns out that lobster girl has a lobster kid - being raised on welfare of course. This is f***ing insane. We have eugenic men not able to breed because the guvmint outbids us for females, eugenic babies being murdered in the womb, and at the same time we are showering resources on carnival side show attractions propagating their deformities down the generations. And no-one seems to have a problem with this. In fact, they think it is adorable. This situation is so, so sick and evil. It makes me want to go up to random people, shriek "What the f**k are you thinking of?!" and baseball bat them in the face.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:I'm wondering whether the percentage of people who are freaks in Western society is increasing. Here I am talking about people who are genuine physical freaks, and not just freaks because they are stupid dysgenics. In a given week I can see people with deformities that in the past I would expect to see about once in a lifetime. For example, last week I saw a girl with lobster-like claws instead of hands and feet and a woman without a neck (I didn't think it was possible to live without a neck). Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, what might be causing it? Toxins in everything, high maternal age, drug use by mothers and accumulated dysgenia as a result of low infant mortality perhaps?
For once, a thread of yours that doesn't pour out of pure racial hatred and frustration. You have a point. While Hollywood and the pop culture churn out role models of Photoshop-quality beauty and sexiness, wild financial success and assertiveness, TPTB keep polluting our air, our water, our food, our very existences beyond recognition. Up until WW2, most cases of severely deformed babies, born alive or else, could be easily associated to environmental issues with their mothers, more rarely fathers, much more than random or dormant genetic defects. Pitiful labour conditions in factories without all the modern health & safety measures meant so many pregnant women working 10 hours a day breathing toxic fumes, touching dangerous chemicals and exposed to health hazards the gravity of which we wouldn't even get to discover until several decades later.

Then after WW2 the Western world seemingly did away with major conflicts. No more dirty bombs, no more chemical warfare, nothing more than a nuclear scare to keep us in line. Yet, I don't have to look at the actual statistics to imagine that the number of children with birth defects did not go down, when not going up. One can only imagine to what extent nature with its paces and patterns is being twisted and bent to better serve the profits of a few large corporations. And yes, obviously the trend is most visible in those countries which have lost, or never won, the battle for cleaner air and water, for affordable organic produces and food, massive oestrogens contents that makes back into the clean water stream, against extreme stress in the workplace, against the long wing of big pharma. Some disorders, such as those falling into the autism spectrum, might have indeed an environmental cause which could have been discovered eons ago and has been purposely hidden away from public scrutiny.

One can say the most odious crime against humanity is that against the humanity that hasn't been born yet. It's a time ticking bomb.

Maybe it's time to pull a collective Robinson Crusoe and move to one of the few corners of the world where, for one reason or another, industrialisation has brought the least benefits, but also wrecked the least damage.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I'm wondering whether the percentage of people who are freaks in Western society is increasing. Here I am talking about people who are genuine physical freaks, and not just freaks because they are stupid dysgenics. In a given week I can see people with deformities that in the past I would expect to see about once in a lifetime. For example, last week I saw a girl with lobster-like claws instead of hands and feet
It turns out that lobster girl has a lobster kid - being raised on welfare of course. This is f***ing insane. We have eugenic men not able to breed because the guvmint outbids us for females, eugenic babies being murdered in the womb, and at the same time we are showering resources on carnival side show attractions propagating their deformities down the generations. And no-one seems to have a problem with this. In fact, they think it is adorable. This situation is so, so sick and evil. It makes me want to go up to random people, shriek "What the f**k are you thinking of?!" and baseball bat them in the face.
That's a much more delicate issue. A disabled person's right to procreate vs a state's duty to protect that right, even at the cost of shouldering the costs. Ask yourself one question: if you weren't the able-bodied (yet mentally broken) man you are, you had one genetic disorder that had a high chance of propagating down and you met a woman who could accept you and make you feel happy, complete and purposeful, and said woman expressed the desire - a desire that you may well share - to have a family with you. What would you do? Would you care about who is footing the bill for potentially defective offspring.

Countries like Denmark and Sweden legalised eugenics several decades ago and have lower numbers of people with genetically-transmissible disorders, from physical deformities to sensitivity to heart stroke. Yet, do the Danes and Swede look any more sane, well adjusted and welcoming than any other European people? Give me a short, stocky, balding and hairy-in-all-the-wrong-places Mediterranean man any time. Those smiles, that human warmth isn't in their biological DNA. It's in their society, in their culture.