Percentage of freaks increasing?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by Cornfed »

I'm wondering whether the percentage of people who are freaks in Western society is increasing. Here I am talking about people who are genuine physical freaks, and not just freaks because they are stupid dysgenics. In a given week I can see people with deformities that in the past I would expect to see about once in a lifetime. For example, last week I saw a girl with lobster-like claws instead of hands and feet and a woman without a neck (I didn't think it was possible to live without a neck). Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, what might be causing it? Toxins in everything, high maternal age, drug use by mothers and accumulated dysgenia as a result of low infant mortality perhaps?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Percentage of freaks increasing?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Natural selection is, largely, dead these days in the Western world. In Africa, the Middle East and many other less-developed countries around the world, such people would not live to see adulthood because they aren't given the same priority as other people. In China, especially because of their one-child policy, the children that are given up for adoption and end up in orphanages are almost all handicapped in some way. That's why, if you look at a Western couple adopting a Chinese kid in the last 15 years or so, there almost always is something physically wrong with them. Said crippled Chinese kid then has some more crippled kids in America, whereas the Chinese race back home stays fit as a fiddle. Other countries are no different; I read that in Armenia, only 2% of children with Down's Syndrome grow up with their families.

It is only in the Western world that people who would not make it in the world, live to a ripe old age and usually get to reproduce. Advanced maternal age, as you mentioned, probably plays a major role too.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Natural selection is, largely, dead these days in the Western world. In Africa, the Middle East and many other less-developed countries around the world, such people would not live to see adulthood because they aren't given the same priority as other people. In China, especially because of their one-child policy, the children that are given up for adoption and end up in orphanages are almost all handicapped in some way. That's why, if you look at a Western couple adopting a Chinese kid in the last 15 years or so, there almost always is something physically wrong with them. Said crippled Chinese kid then has some more crippled kids in America, whereas the Chinese race back home stays fit as a fiddle. Other countries are no different; I read that in Armenia, only 2% of children with Down's Syndrome grow up with their families.

It is only in the Western world that people who would not make it in the world, live to a ripe old age and usually get to reproduce. Advanced maternal age, as you mentioned, probably plays a major role too.
Wow, a good, sensible post from you. Good on you.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Wow, a good, sensible post from you. Good on you.
Not all my views are "liberal", Corny. And I still have the ability to observe, and this is what I have seen. I also came into contact with a lot of "special children" professionally, and in most cases their mothers are older when they were born... the type of women who have a career first, marriage second, family third. By the time they have their first kid, they are 32, 33-ish. Then another at 35 or 36. The last one at 38 or 39 and in most cases, the last one has something off with him. The kid is then drugged out of his mind so that the woman can still go to work, which is where your drug-theory comes into play. It's not so much a theory as much as it's fact, and it doesn't just stunt the children emotionally and intellectually, but it also stunts their physical growth.

Now if you look at my tiny Filipino village, of all my wife's old elementary classmates (she's 21 now), five are married, seven have children already. There's very few people who are handicapped in any way, the few that are became that way not because of genes but because they got brain damaged in an accident. They are pitied, and supported, but they do not carry handicapped genes. And sure, there are a few children born handicapped, bust most of them are born to celebrities. Like the nephew of the president, for example! But, surprise, surprise: celebrities, too, have children later in age. So advanced maternal age strikes again.

This is exactly why I am glad to have children early in life, and give them the best possible genetic makeup.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

When I was in Germany I saw this as well. Lots of people with abnormal body shape and deformities. I saw even immigrants, non-whites having some form of abnormality than I have seen in Philippines and India combined.

Especially with regards to legs. Lots of people have issues with their legs and the way they walk is very deformed like. Even immigrants especially Turkish people have this. My landlord daughter was retarded as well.

In Philippines people walk straight and healthy. In Germany, people have awkward walking styles due to weak leg. I think its GMOs, Chemicals, Chem trails.....After few weeks, even I started having pain in my legs.

I'm talking about folks who encounter in your daily life. I sure saw lots of abnormalities in Germany to take a Notice of it. Never saw it in Philippines.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

starchild5 wrote:When I was in Germany I saw this as well. Lots of people with abnormal body shape and deformities. I saw even immigrants, non-whites having some form of abnormality than I have seen in Philippines and India combined.

Especially with regards to legs. Lots of people have issues with their legs and the way they walk is very deformed like. Even immigrants especially Turkish people have this. My landlord daughter was retarded as well.

In Philippines people walk straight and healthy. In Germany, people have awkward walking styles due to weak leg. I think its GMOs, Chemicals, Chem trails.....After few weeks, even I started having pain in my legs.

I'm talking about folks who encounter in your daily life. I sure saw lots of abnormalities in Germany to take a Notice of it. Never saw it in Philippines.
Yeah, when I was in Germany I noticed them too. Interesting, how perceptions differ. I did not see them as abnormal. I saw them as fantastic.
Different types of people in Europe is nothing new, big, small, weak, strong, dull, brilliant.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Luc Furr wrote:Yeah, when I was in Germany I noticed them too. Interesting, how perceptions differ. I did not see them as abnormal. I saw them as fantastic.
Different types of people in Europe is nothing new, big, small, weak, strong, dull, brilliant.
Deformed people, people so morbidly obese they can barely walk, bowlegged, x-legged, with a few DNA chromosomes too many or a few too few... these are not things I would label "fantastic", unless watching an entire race and culture of people decay before your eyes is "fantastic" to you, in which case you ought to see a psychiatrist.

Funny that
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

starchild5 wrote:Even immigrants especially Turkish people have this. My landlord daughter was retarded as well.
Turks, and Maroccans, that arrive from the rural areas of their countries to become cheap laborers in the West, typically are very traditional in their beliefs. Cousins marrying are very common. As a result, retardation and birth defects are more common among these people, the same way as it is more common with Amish and Orthodox Jews who have similar incestuous practices. Their lifestyles change when they move to Germany, but their culture remains largely the same and as a result, so does their choice of partner. Retardation, as I have noticed, is therefore quite common among Turks in the West, who are often even more desperate to find a partner who is similar to them as they are back in Turkey, as a ways of maintaining their identity.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Much like the issue of overpopulation, it is an interesting issue as to how you would prevent this kind of incremental dysgenia if you were the benevolent dictator of the world.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Much like the issue of overpopulation, it is an interesting issue as to how you would prevent this kind of incremental dysgenia if you were the benevolent dictator of the world.
A futile mental exercize; we are not benevolent dictators of the world. All we have control over is our own lives and what we do with our own genes, what others do with theirs we have no say over.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Much like the issue of overpopulation, it is an interesting issue as to how you would prevent this kind of incremental dysgenia if you were the benevolent dictator of the world.
A futile mental exercize; we are not benevolent dictators of the world. All we have control over is our own lives and what we do with our own genes, what others do with theirs we have no say over.
True, but it is possible that we will be tasked with giving guidance on how to structure a functional society to the clueless and dazed survivors of the collapse of civilization in our own little areas sooner than we might think, so it might pay to consider such issues.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:True, but it is possible that we will be tasked with giving guidance on how to structure a functional society to the clueless and dazed survivors of the collapse of civilization in our own little areas sooner than we might think, so it might pay to consider such issues.
Well in that case, there's always Darwin, natural selection, all that jazz. Survival of the fittest. If society were to collapse, the "freaks" you described will be the first to die along with their offspring. The human race would already be a lot healthier at that point. The only way to prevent them from re-occuring is to what the ancient Spartans did: toss deformed babies over the wall. Of course we're speaking purely hypothetical here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:The only way to prevent them from re-occuring is to what the ancient Spartans did: toss deformed babies over the wall. Of course we're speaking purely hypothetical here.
Yeah, it is like evil Western regimes do the opposite. They have young females murder their healthy offspring inside their young, healthy wombs, and then when the females are old toxin and disease ridden crones they carry various kinds of freaks to term who then become pits for enormous amounts of resources.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Yeah, it is like evil Western regimes do the opposite. They have young females murder their healthy offspring inside their young, healthy wombs, and then when the females are old toxin and disease ridden crones they carry various kinds of freaks to term who then become pits for enormous amounts of resources.
I think we can all agree the Western world as of right now, is f***ed up. Probably beyond repair. What matters now is what we do with our own lives. I wish we could transform society somehow, I wish we could guide people in the right direction, but at the end of the day it's all just wishful thinking isn't it? There are places where you can find young and willing women, the type of young healthy wombs you are looking for. Or ought to be looking for. Find them and spread your seed, before it is too late.

The best thing one can do to ensure a health(ier) future, is by raising a healthy family. Because for every healthy man and woman who don't, there's a dozen unhealthy ones that do. Failing to do that, is failing to help the human race. If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Even immigrants especially Turkish people have this. My landlord daughter was retarded as well.
Turks, and Maroccans, that arrive from the rural areas of their countries to become cheap laborers in the West, typically are very traditional in their beliefs. Cousins marrying are very common. As a result, retardation and birth defects are more common among these people, the same way as it is more common with Amish and Orthodox Jews who have similar incestuous practices. Their lifestyles change when they move to Germany, but their culture remains largely the same and as a result, so does their choice of partner. Retardation, as I have noticed, is therefore quite common among Turks in the West, who are often even more desperate to find a partner who is similar to them as they are back in Turkey, as a ways of maintaining their identity.
I knew a Jew who had studied this and he said it was TRIBAL inbreeding rather than incest that was the problem with Tay Sachs disease etc.

His point at the time was that the Biblical prohibition against incest functioned to make families safe for kids to be kids. Preventing disease was not the point.

So anyway yeah a little cross-breeding seems to be a good thing.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."