Are there any other forums out there like this forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Are there any other forums out there like this forum?

Post by Zionosis »

Well I am curious what other forums are similar but have more people.
Because I notice that the most active members are idiots like Paloaltoguy and "The" who are just idiots and seem to hate women no matter what or be trolls.

Now I know that if I find a site that has more people there will be more trolls but at the same time there will also be more other people who will answer also. I will just blocks the trolls on that site.

But on this site if I block the trolls then it's literally like 1 person is all that will reply within 24 hours and I might get another reply from one other person after that and that's pretty much it.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are there any other forums out there like this forum

Post by Winston »

That's totally false. Paloaltoguy and "the" are only occasional posters. There are many others. If you think there is only one other poster here besides them and other trolls then you need to have your head examined in a mental asylum. Basic numbers are factual and not subject to opinion.

So if you can't tell the difference between 3 posters and 50+ regular posters then you must be either a liar or dumb as shit. No offense. I can't believe the asinine statements here.

There's rooshv forum of course but it's full of assholes. You know about them I'm sure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:That's totally false. Paloaltoguy and "the" are only occasional posters. There are many others. If you think there is only one other poster here besides them and other trolls then you need to have your head examined in a mental asylum. Basic numbers are factual and not subject to opinion.

So if you can't tell the difference between 3 posters and 50+ regular posters then you must be either a liar or dumb as shit. No offense. I can't believe the asinine statements here.

There's rooshv forum of course but it's full of assholes. You know about them I'm sure.
I've not counted exact numbers but it seems like in the last few weeks or maybe months, there's probably just a handful of posters (maybe 6-8) contributing over 80-90% of content volume. A lot of regular longer term people seem to have either quietly dropped off or in a few cases, made dramatic exit announcements. These days, new content generation seems to be a lot less than say a couple years ago, both quantity and IMO quality wise.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Rock wrote:These days, new content generation seems to be a lot less than say a couple years ago, both quantity and IMO quality wise.
It might just be because a lot of stuff has already been said.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:That's totally false. Paloaltoguy and "the" are only occasional posters. There are many others. If you think there is only one other poster here besides them and other trolls then you need to have your head examined in a mental asylum. Basic numbers are factual and not subject to opinion.

I've not counted exact numbers but it seems like in the last few weeks or maybe months, there's probably just a handful of posters (maybe 6-8) contributing over 80-90% of content volume. A lot of regular longer term people seem to have either quietly dropped off or in a few cases, made dramatic exit announcements. These days, new content generation seems to be a lot less than say a couple years ago, both quantity and IMO quality wise.
I don't understand why you like to twist numbers. Look at the latest 100 topics page in the column "Last post by". You will see a lot more usernames than 6 to 8.

latesttopics.php

It may be that a group of 10 or 15 posters post everyday a lot. But we have many more posters that post only once a day or once every few days or once a week or even once a month. Anyone can see that. So why can't you? Numbers are factual, not subject to opinion.

Look at the latest 100 topics page in the last post by column, and you will see this. It's not something that's up for debate.

latesttopics.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:

I don't understand why you like to twist numbers. Look at the latest 100 topics page in the column "Last post by". You will see a lot more usernames than 6 to 8.

latesttopics.php

It may be that a group of 10 or 15 posters post everyday a lot. But we have many more posters that post only once a day or once every few days or once a week or even once a month. Anyone can see that. So why can't you? Numbers are factual, not subject to opinion.

Look at the latest 100 topics page in the last post by column, and you will see this. It's not something that's up for debate.

latesttopics.php
Yes, 10-15 is probably more like it. The ones I noticed from cursory glance in the most recent Top 100 posts who seem to be generating most of content are:

Winston
Jester
JamesBond
Cornfed
S_Parc
Teal Lantern
Newlifeinphilippines
Bluelight (suspect troll)
Taco
Rock

Xiongmao and Renata don't seem to post much anymore. Same for Falcon who seems to post in spurts every few months or so. You too Winston don't seem to post as much volume as you used to. Same for me lol. That's just my impression though. I've not gone through the archives and counted words posted per poster by month though so I could be off.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

This forum is going downhill thats for sure, there is no new content and a few old posters post same old sh!t and these frequent posters are typing from mums basement somewhere in USA.
Winston spends a year in US and manages to get scammed in brothel then goes back to TW so he can complain about how TW girls don't want him :roll: .

HA attracts low life losers.Fact.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Well only someone with no life would post a lot everyday. I only post a few posts a day or every other day. I only keep up with a few threads.

There are many more posters that you forgot to add to that list of regulars, such as:

MarcosZeitola
Eurobrat
Ghost
C.J.
E Irizarry
Banano
Billy
drealm
droid
fschmidt
Anatol
Paloaltoguy
Yohan
Johnny1975
Xiongmao
publicduende
The_Adventurer
Bao3niang
Davewe
Outwest
Moretorque
Teal Lantern
Gadfly
Temprano
MrMan
Djfourmoney
Etc.

They may not post everyday, but they post regularly. Some post only once a week, like Mr S or Fschmidt. Others post once a month like Ladislav and Momopi. But in total, we have a lot of regular posters and many new posters too. Check the memberlist:

memberlist.php

You can't expect people to post everyday. Only those with no real life would do that.

Banano, perhaps you are a low life loser. Speak for yourself. HA doesn't attract losers. It attracts misfits and those addicted to anger and negativity.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yup I don't post so much but mainly because I'm working in a soul destroying job in Farangland. But I WILL go traveling again, and now I've realised office work is a stupid career for my personality type I will be traveling for way more than 10 months next time.

Anyway, on HA I'd like to see more self improvement threads, of the sort that you find on Roosh. I haven't been posting too much about it, but I'm trying out new diets, and doing a huge amount of self improvement.

Falcon is busy on other things which is a shame because I met him a couple of times over the Summer and I would love for him to write about his experiences in Farangland. Plus there's so much amazing stuff he's done in his life already! Really he needs to take a film crew with him on his next trip.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Banano wrote:This forum is going downhill thats for sure, there is no new content and a few old posters post same old sh!t and these frequent posters are typing from mums basement somewhere in USA.
Winston spends a year in US and manages to get scammed in brothel then goes back to TW so he can complain about how TW girls don't want him :roll: .

HA attracts low life losers.Fact.
This is true.....This forum hit the wall faster than a 25 year old Western Woman who abused drugs and alcohol....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Rock wrote:These days, new content generation seems to be a lot less than say a couple years ago, both quantity and IMO quality wise.
It might just be because a lot of stuff has already been said.
+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The wrote:
This is true.....This forum hit the wall faster than a 25 year old Western Woman who abused drugs and alcohol....
:lol:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:Yup I don't post so much but mainly because I'm working in a soul destroying job in Farangland.
Me too. Life sucks, so that tends to limit your perspective, but I still try to make time for posts.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I come here for male company and conversation/information about moving abroad to find good women.

While I'm here I participate in other discussions, but they aren't what I come here for.

Not trying to disparage people's posts. It's like retail. Some merchandise draws people to the store (milk, cereal, steak, beer). Other stuff is impulse items at the cash register (potato chips, breath mints, National Enquirer).

With that in mind let's analyze the lists of frequent posters above:
Winston
Jester
JamesBond
Cornfed
S_Parc
Teal Lantern
Newlifeinphilippines
Bluelight (suspect troll)

Taco
Rock
MarcosZeitola
Eurobrat
Ghost

C.J.
E Irizarry
Banano

Billy
drealm
droid
fschmidt
Anatol
Paloaltoguy
Yohan
Johnny1975
Xiongmao
publicduende
The_Adventurer

Bao3niang
Davewe
Outwest
Moretorque
Teal Lantern
[/quote][/quote]

I have bolded the posters who have recently posted stuff that actually related to foreign romantic/social adventures (or misadventures e.g. in EuroBrat's case) and travel outside the US.

Notice I did NOT bold myself, Winston or quite a few others. Why? Well in my case how many juicy photos or stories about chick-hunting have I posted lately? How many has our Fearless Leader posted? Not too many.

Some guys, like Pete* or OutWest or that guy JP in Lithuania, they COULD post juicy stuff, but they are married and happy and humping all day. Well so is DaveWe, but he still contributes. Or he did recently, with the Phils pics. Yeah his wife is cute. :wink: (Taco and Public are also here to help, already married.)

As much as I enjoy PandaBear's photography, the temples aren't why I come here. Looking to see where da wimmins be at!! (Yeah I did notice the Polynesian honey.)

I have italicized the guys who are either too much p4p or too much PUA's for my taste, and thus whose ancedotes are not that inspiring to me personally. Still sometimes knowing what country has cute BG's can tell me where girls in general are cute. After all WW is the biggest monger around, and he CREATED this site.

I would ADD:

Falcon
droid

and the two guys who went to CO together and posted great pics but I forget their handles -- one was a major poster before, he had the baseball avatar -- sorry please jog my memory

We had great stuff from RoyalDude about Mexico but he disappeared. No word from Manly5000 lately either.

Sorry I'm sure I've forgotten some...

Anyway thats my two cents. I don't have a solution here.

Except for WW to start traveling and blogging and doing interviews and videos with girls, and guys who are chasing girls, and guys who got a girl. New places, fresh stuff, fresh energy. (And not so much History Channel, aliens etc.)

PS to FSchmidt and DJ:
What did you guys think about our meetup in TJ? Frustrating or energizing? How did it affect your level of interest in / participation in HA? And shouldn't WW be attending these things snapping pics, etc?