Y'all Don't Really Take These Forums Seriously, Do You?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Y'all Don't Really Take These Forums Seriously, Do You?

Post by MrMan »

The wrote:Seriously though...this is a poorly run forum filled with white knights (Mr. Man), Racists (Cornfed), Virgins (Tsar) and Whore Mongers (Will N Dowd).....
I wonder if I get the 'white knight' label for not believing there are no good potential wives in America, for being against using women for fornication, and for thinking that men are largely responsible for promoting and tolerating feminism. I don't think I fit the men's movement definition of a 'white knight' but it doesn't matter anyway.

I don't take the forums too seriously. It's a mix of all kinds of thing. Cornfed and a few others promote their racist ideas. Several Chinese guys complain about the dating situation in the US. So do the rest of the posters. I don't agree with the underlying theme that all women would make bad wives 1or that all American women are bad to date or marry. (Maybe the majority, but not all.) I think going abroad to find a wife is a valid option. I'm opposed to mongering/fornication, and I'm here mainly to be a positive attitude on the mongerers and poor guys who are so depressed about the idea of finding a woman that they come on a forum like this to vent.

I'm happily married to a God-fearing Indonesian woman who works hard to keep a clean house, help me raise our kids, cares for me, sleeps with me, and whose faithful to me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MrMan wrote:
The wrote:Seriously though...this is a poorly run forum filled with white knights (Mr. Man), Racists (Cornfed), Virgins (Tsar) and Whore Mongers (Will N Dowd).....
I wonder if I get the 'white knight' label for not believing there are no good potential wives in America, for being against using women for fornication, and for thinking that men are largely responsible for promoting and tolerating feminism. I don't think I fit the men's movement definition of a 'white knight' but it doesn't matter anyway.

I don't take the forums too seriously. It's a mix of all kinds of thing. Cornfed and a few others promote their racist ideas. Several Chinese guys complain about the dating situation in the US. So do the rest of the posters. I don't agree with the underlying theme that all women would make bad wives 1or that all American women are bad to date or marry. (Maybe the majority, but not all.) I think going abroad to find a wife is a valid option. I'm opposed to mongering/fornication, and I'm here mainly to be a positive attitude on the mongerers and poor guys who are so depressed about the idea of finding a woman that they come on a forum like this to vent.

I'm happily married to a God-fearing Indonesian woman who works hard to keep a clean house, help me raise our kids, cares for me, sleeps with me, and whose faithful to me.
I think going abroad is valid option to actually have a sex life and a real social life....the rest of your post was just filler....
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

MrMan wrote:I wonder if I get the 'white knight' label for not believing there are no good potential wives in America, for being against using women for fornication, and for thinking that men are largely responsible for promoting and tolerating feminism. I don't think I fit the men's movement definition of a 'white knight' but it doesn't matter anyway.

There's no way to take you seriously at all. You're a joke.

You come off as some kind of dissident, arguing that there are good potential wives in America. And yet, you did exactly what one would do when faced with a situation of no good potential wives in America.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Gadfly,

I spent most of my 20's in Asia and I got married over there. I didn't go there because I thought all American women would make bad wives.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Gadfly wrote:
MrMan wrote:I wonder if I get the 'white knight' label for not believing there are no good potential wives in America, for being against using women for fornication, and for thinking that men are largely responsible for promoting and tolerating feminism. I don't think I fit the men's movement definition of a 'white knight' but it doesn't matter anyway.

There's no way to take you seriously at all. You're a joke.

You come off as some kind of dissident, arguing that there are good potential wives in America. And yet, you did exactly what one would do when faced with a situation of no good potential wives in America.
You fall into the black/white thinking of the young and/or immature. You see every issue as yes/no or black/white while in real life there exists a huge range of maybe and shades of gray. The guy is involved in a successful marriage with an asian woman while also holding the opinion that SOME AW are marriage material. That makes him a joke only in this clown-world of HA.

The dominant characteristic of the HA majority is that they are socially retarded misfits who lack the ability to understand possibilities which are not in harmony with their deeply entrenched opinions. You are a perfect example.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

NewlifeinthePhillipines and THE--being anti-Asian in a site founded by an Asian American. LOL!

Anyway, I'm happy being here in China--and I'm glad to be away from stupid Americans like most of the posters here. Actually, I've met many cool White, Black, Latino, Indian and Asian expats abroad--who don't stew in anger, complain, spout racism against other races, and generally moan about the world. We're too happy living the dream abroad. LOL...
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Ghost wrote:It's hard to take HA seriously. A bunch of guys show up claiming absurd things (high notch counts, insane financial claims) and inevitably some tools go out and lick it all up.
I had sex with a lot of women...especially in the US. I didn't lie about that.
What I do think a lot of shit going on is Peter Andrew Nolan with his posts. Socialpathetic posters like Newlifeinphilippines is a socialpath that isn't man enough to adddress me, but is probably quick to talk about me to other members via PMs. Taco's paranoia obsession with the NWO and end of days. JamesBond with his compulsive obession for Winston can allude to some wayward mental symptoms. PaloAltoGuy with his socialpathetic obsession to be Black...maybe he has a "I don't want no short short man" complex?

Cornfed is a rhinestone cowboy with an unyieldingly sick anthropologic disposition.

It's no wonder when "Guests" login (sometimes they are government spies), they don't threaten to take this site down because it's all idle threats and buffoonery here.

It's a circle of entrapy and entropy that comes and goes in full circle here. Most of the non-dysfunctional infrequent posters are actually living happier abroad.
+100
:lol:
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

Maybe you're one of those spies that you talk about working with the establishment to try squelsh the truth, and keep the freethinkers at the mercy of the unenlightened!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

zboy1 wrote:NewlifeinthePhillipines and THE--being anti-Asian in a site founded by an Asian American. LOL!

Anyway, I'm happy being here in China--and I'm glad to be away from stupid Americans like most of the posters here. Actually, I've met many cool White, Black, Latino, Indian and Asian expats abroad--who don't stew in anger, complain, spout racism against other races, and generally moan about the world. We're too happy living the dream abroad. LOL...

you complain about racism against asians just as much as everyone else talks about racism. The only reason why you dont anymore is cause you blend in asia now, in other words you chickend out. Your not even a sucess story your just running around in asia with no end result or "happy ending" so far.

Anyways im glad as a communist loving liberal you think americans are stupid. We dont need anymore of your types voting in america or living here or reproducing and sucking off the government tit. You can go polute those other countries with your liberal agenda.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

MrMan wrote:Gadfly,

I spent most of my 20's in Asia and I got married over there. I didn't go there because I thought all American women would make bad wives.
Here's your statement from your earlier post:

"I don't agree with the underlying theme that... all American women are bad to date or marry. (Maybe the majority, but not all.)"

1. You set up a straw man argument. Nobody argued that all American women are unmarriageable.

2. Besides, it's irrelevant how many good women there are in America. American society doesn't cultivate virtues that strengthen the bonds between husband and wife. On the contrary, the cultural rot that began decades ago ensured that men and women would be permanently alienated from one another, each regarding the other as competitors.

If a man seeks a devoted, submissive, dutiful wife, he won't look to absolute numbers (i.e., number of good women vs. number of bad women), but rather to PROBABILITY. And frankly, the probability of finding such a woman in America, given the scenario I've laid out above, is extremely low, and not worth his trouble to hope to find the odd good American woman.

So frankly, your argument is both stupid and worthless. It's also slimy. You try to have it both ways, seemingly defending American women at first. But then you allow yourself a way out ("maybe the majority, but not all") -- just in case anybody suspected you of actually taking a firm stand, which would have required you to defend it.
Devil Dog wrote: You fall into the black/white thinking of the young and/or immature. You see every issue as yes/no or black/white while in real life there exists a huge range of maybe and shades of gray. The guy is involved in a successful marriage with an asian woman while also holding the opinion that SOME AW are marriage material. That makes him a joke only in this clown-world of HA.

The dominant characteristic of the HA majority is that they are socially retarded misfits who lack the ability to understand possibilities which are not in harmony with their deeply entrenched opinions. You are a perfect example.
See previous response above.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Gadfly wrote:And frankly, the probability of finding such a woman in America, given the scenario I've laid out above, is extremely low, and not worth his trouble to hope to find the odd good American woman.
For me, here's what corroborates your theory ... my girlfriend is an American lesbian. She'd stopped dating AWs, so that she could be with me. She believes that many AWs (and growing over time) are not worth getting involved with because they constantly seek the *victim status* card and can't get over their own intrinsic failures and mediocrity. If a lesbian will drop women and spend her time with a guy, what more of a rationalization does anyone need? Mel's gotten tired of the manipulations and betrayals, associated with being around AWs.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

S_Parc wrote:For me, here's what corroborates your theory ... my girlfriend is an American lesbian. She'd stopped dating AWs, so that she could be with me. She believes that many AWs (and growing over time) are not worth getting involved with because they constantly seek the *victim status* card and can't get over their own intrinsic failures and mediocrity. If a lesbian will drop women and spend her time with a guy, what more of a rationalization does anyone need? Mel's gotten tired of the manipulations and betrayals, associated with being around AWs.
You remember when I asked if there was a term for a male equivalent of a fag hag? Well, apparently there is. You are apparently a lesbro. Enjoy.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Cornfed wrote:
S_Parc wrote:For me, here's what corroborates your theory ... my girlfriend is an American lesbian. She'd stopped dating AWs, so that she could be with me. She believes that many AWs (and growing over time) are not worth getting involved with because they constantly seek the *victim status* card and can't get over their own intrinsic failures and mediocrity. If a lesbian will drop women and spend her time with a guy, what more of a rationalization does anyone need? Mel's gotten tired of the manipulations and betrayals, associated with being around AWs.
You remember when I asked if there was a term for a male equivalent of a fag hag? Well, apparently there is. You are apparently a lesbro. Enjoy.
Good lord..They are the only compatible mates in America....Former lesbians.....Ask NY mayor Bill DeBlasio and his former lesbian wife....
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

But (The) you are a troll and have been banned before for a week. You even seem like you are Paloaltoguy trying to troll from a different angle. You even talk about him like he is right and awesome and everyone else is a troll. lol

Do people take this forum seriously? Yes. Do people take you and other trolls seriously? no.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Zionosis wrote:But (The) you are a troll and have been banned before for a week. You even seem like you are Paloaltoguy trying to troll from a different angle. You even talk about him like he is right and awesome and everyone else is a troll. lol

Do people take this forum seriously? Yes. Do people take you and other trolls seriously? no.
So being banned for a week constitutes me a being a troll? :roll: :roll:

I had a disagreement with a former poster and Mr Free Speech decided to ban me...And I do like paloaltoguy...I thought he was funny and insightful....I didnt agree with everything he said but he was good natured about at least....

Ive never heard of anyone taking Zionosis seriously, have you? :roll: