Are men who seek foreign women losers or control freaks?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Interesting article. He even included Brazil and Israel to be part of the West now under the sphere of influence. He might be right. But there are parts of the country where the women aren't as a.ssholishly westernized I'm so sure.

Dominican Republic is going down the tubes. The only thing saving that country is that welfare doesn't' exist there. If it did in an American style, that place would be trashed, and feminism would reign there overnight. All jokes aside. Americans and Westerners in general f.ucked that country up convincing Dominicans that non-Dominicans are walking ATMs. Sad because there are beautiful women there. If DR became an American commonwealth, it would become Puerto Rico the Sequel over night. #IJS

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Dominican Republic is going down the tubes.
+1. I won't be visiting there again.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'm not a control freak. I don't want to control a woman, I want a woman who can control herself.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Im a huge control freak. but thats not the reason why im abroad its cause i can't get laid LOL If i could get laid in america or find a girlfriend i would never have bothered with philippines. But i think what happens is a lot of guys come to these countries and become controlling cause the girls are low hanging fruit and sweeter. id have a tough time doing this to an american girl lol
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Hero wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Dominican Republic is going down the tubes.
+1. I won't be visiting there again.
I will go back there. I just need a 9-month break because I went there twice in the last 5 1/2 weeks
and I could have gone to Mexico had more fun even though I don't look Aztec, Mayan, or Inca enough.

At least in Mexico P4P is mad cheaper than it is in DR.

The only reason I'm going back is because my girl that you guys here on this forum know and seen pics
of had her phone stolen so it was hard for her to communicate with me (or "so she says" but whatever).

If she becomes too annoying with me with demanding me money, then at least I would have already f.ucked her and then I'll
bounce.

It's a shame that P4P costs $100 USD convertible over there in DR. Westerners f.ucked that s.hit up over
there. Now I have to go to another country with African heritage (= curves for millennia) #IJS
jullypham
Freshman Poster

Re: Men who need foreign women are losers or control freaks

Post by jullypham »

Interesting article!!!. But I think the man loser his wife or his girl friend is nothing to be ashamed.. :mrgreen:
My faverous album: ket qua bong da
My music style: vaobong
Learn to know more: 1gom
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I don't consider myself a loser or a control freak. I do consider myself a smart consumer who opts to think outside of the box to succeed. If the author doesn't like me or my methodology, screw him.

Sure seems a lot of people wish you the best of luck dating/marrying as long as your wife is from America. If she's not then all hell breaks loose. Seems odd doesn't it?

Fact of the matter is that each of us has our own reasons for looking overseas for a bride. I don't find women here in Seattle 1) overly attractive and 2) readily available. That's not a combination that I cared to live with so I did something about it. Shouldn't that make me a hero and not a villain?

Funny how this topic never seems to go away.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

pete98146 wrote:Funny how this topic never seems to go away.
Because it goes into insecurities that a lot of men here probably have. Plenty of members have openly admitted they went to seek women abroad out of desperation when they could get no women at home, or when their relationships failed. Their peers back home may have married Western women, and there's a stigma attached to dating or marrying exclusively foreign women. A man can say "I prefer Latina chicks" or a girl can say "I prefer black guys", and no one will bat an eye. But if a white dude says he prefers asian girls, he's suddenly a woman hater, a virgin, a creepy fetishist or racist. You will always see articles perpetuating this stereotype, being shared, read, analyzed... because the stigma continues to exist, and the insecurity prevails.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Because it goes into insecurities that a lot of men here probably have. Plenty of members have openly admitted they went to seek women abroad out of desperation when they could get no women at home, or when their relationships failed. Their peers back home may have married Western women, and there's a stigma attached to dating or marrying exclusively foreign women. A man can say "I prefer Latina chicks" or a girl can say "I prefer black guys", and no one will bat an eye. But if a white dude says he prefers asian girls, he's suddenly a woman hater, a virgin, a creepy fetishist or racist. You will always see articles perpetuating this stereotype, being shared, read, analyzed... because the stigma continues to exist, and the insecurity prevails.
The thing is that American society is into the psychological subjugation of men. And even a guy saying that he prefers Latinas, is also frowned upon, unless we're talking about a stateside Jennifer Lopez, and then it's fine. The idea here is to put the average caucasian female into this category of being a victim, both misunderstood and mistreated by men. This is only an extension of that principle, whereas now, the guy seeing an Asian abroad is victimizing foreign women because American women have 'caught on' to his deviant ways, whereas the foreign Asian women are brainwashed into being some 'Geisha' for this alleged human trafficker.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

In the real world, I'm lucky in the fact that once people meet my wife, they get it! Deep down inside they some may not like it (mostly women) but they understand when they get to know her.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

pete98146 wrote:In the real world, I'm lucky in the fact that once people meet my wife, they get it! Deep down inside they some may not like it (mostly women) but they understand when they get to know her.
The seed of the problem is the loopback mechanism where AWs instill this notion that "men can't handle a strong woman."

The rest stems from that.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

Thats not necessarily true....If a white girl openly says that she likes black girls for example, white men will not f**k with her...And if she has babies with said black guy, she will be considered just another black woman....White folks always say "Once you go black, we don't want you back."

White men with Asian females have always been accepted by the mainstream....Black men with white women or Latinas who look white ALWAYS get the side eye from the slavemaster (white men) and ESPECIALLY his bed wench the black woman.... I cannot count the number of times black women would privately trash that black man for going out with a white woman, especially if the bitch is fine! You dont know the vitriol black women have towards white women....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Reading some of that bloggers' other articles, he sounds like a douche bag. Cookie cutter psuedo-alpha beliefs and incredibly juvenile writing style.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

According to the article "Western women around the world are all pretty much the same."
The article is flawed because there are billions of Non-Western females.

"If you have to travel long distances to meet “good ones,” chances are that it’s you who is the problem, not the women."
I am not going to fool myself, I am not going to change myself anytime soon. So personally for me it is easier to go on vacation, something I would be doing anyways.

Thanks and enjoy