Feel like I am trapped in hell on earth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Black male unemployment is higher than Black woman. Also several studies have proven that a White man with a criminal record is likely to get a job before a Black man without one and with more education.
But might that not be because a lot of black males are illiterates, retards, ghetto dwellers and/or feral savages?
Cornfed, would you be so kind to put me in contact with your mother? I understand she is partial to skin ripping anal sex with hugely endowed black men. I'd like to tear me off a piece if you could put me in touch.

Don't worry, I'll permit you to listen to it all in the next room....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Black male unemployment is higher than Black woman. Also several studies have proven that a White man with a criminal record is likely to get a job before a Black man without one and with more education.
But might that not be because a lot of black males are illiterates, retards, ghetto dwellers and/or feral savages?
Cornfed, would you be so kind to put me in contact with your mother? I understand she is partial to skin ripping anal sex with hugely endowed black men. I'd like to tear me off a piece if you could put me in touch.

See, who would want to employ repulsive apes like this other than on an apefirmative action basis?
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

See, who would want to employ repulsive apes like this other than on an apefirmative action basis?
Your savage barbarism is coming out. Your people benefited from being neighbors with the romans.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

manly5000 wrote:Wait wait wait... it might just be because I'm still celebrating and drunk off my a** right now so can't remember... but WHY exactly does everyone hate Mr. Darcy so much?

Give me the short short version a la Spaceballs wedding. 8)

Ah hell give me the long long version too... I got time to kill!
Because I called out some of the bull **** on this site. Every advice ended up being the typical go to some impoverished Southeastern Asian country and hook up with Asian women. Doesn't matter if you think Asian women are ugly or god forbid you have a preference. Caucasian women are evil and Filipino women are the answer to p***y promise land.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
manly5000 wrote:Wait wait wait... it might just be because I'm still celebrating and drunk off my a** right now so can't remember... but WHY exactly does everyone hate Mr. Darcy so much?

Because I called out some of the bull **** on this site. Every advice ended up being the typical go to some impoverished Southeastern Asian country and hook up with Asian women. Doesn't matter if you think Asian women are ugly or god forbid you have a preference. Caucasian women are evil and Filipino women are the answer to p***y promise land.
I agree. People here (and on other sites) do seem to have a habit of saying go to country X even though you might not like women there. Personally, I say that it is better to get a little bit of what you want versus a lot of what you don't. Personally, I'm always going to go for Northeast Asian women (assuming that my preferences don't change, or NE Asian women don't become haggard) even if I could "kill it" in Europe, Latin America, the Philippines, or some other region with women and culture that I'm not attracted to.

What is your preference, if I may ask?
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Darcy, as with the other posters, you need to finish school. I would try to see if you can possibly move out of Tenn, if there are no jobs available. You might want to follow E Irizarry's path and do programming. If you have a general Business Admin, degree, it is more difficult to get work. Also, if you are trying to work abroad, you can try a program called AIESEC. I did it when I graduated and was working but could not stay beyond a year because of I did not do well on a interview while I was in Europe.

However, most positions are technical and I think that some business internships are mixed in terms of the length and if they will let you convert to full-time with them. I was at least able to live in Europe for a year which I think might be a good idea for you since immigration is tough in Europe, LA, Asia, unless you can prove you have family (ancestry) or a person who works for a company that does overseas work.

Also about attractive women, I think for right now, your goals are to finish school, get a decent paying job and see if you can first find a country you like, afterwards, try to see if you can learn the language. Yes, it is not easy as I had to learn German but it can be done with practice. Next see if you can get a way to find work, even if it is teaching English. This can be a door down the road to another opportunity.
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

@OP

I agree with others who said you should finish your degree up. Once you do that, I think you should either head north to North Dakota or head south to Texas to take advantage of their respective oil booms. I don't know what your major is, but the energy booms are boosting other sectors of their respective economies as well. You could easily pay off any loans/debts AND save up enough money to expatriate. Along with DJ4money's suggestion about donating plasma you can be living a much more enjoyable life 18-24 months from now.
Mr.Darcy wrote:

What is wrong with trying Eastern Europe? Plenty of Caucasian women that should be more to your liking.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feel like I am trapped in hell on earth

Post by MrMan »

Mr.Darcy wrote:US of hell is horrible. I feel like I am stuck in a pickle. I have pretty much a year of college left and I don't see any hope. I am a supply chain logistics major, so this is more global based than any other majors. I do not know a foreign language and it seems like every other livable country has strict immigration laws. I graduate college, and get a corporate job in Atlanta or something. That sounds like hell lol. What am I going to do there? Everybody around me will be having the time of their lives while I will be some lonely black man stuck in the rat race. What are the least American states to live in? I will be there in a heartbeat. Hawaii seems like paradise, but how will I make the move there? How do I move to Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands? Guam or Samoa lol?
Hawaii is the US, with high divorce rates, etc. The ethnic mix is way different with a lot more Asian people-groups. The cost of living is high and jobs tend to pay low in Hawaii. It is a beautiful place to visit, though.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Mr.Darcy wrote:US of hell is horrible. I feel like I am stuck in a pickle. I have pretty much a year of college left and I don't see any hope. I am a supply chain logistics major, so this is more global based than any other majors. I do not know a foreign language and it seems like every other livable country has strict immigration laws. I graduate college, and get a corporate job in Atlanta or something. That sounds like hell lol. What am I going to do there? Everybody around me will be having the time of their lives while I will be some lonely black man stuck in the rat race. What are the least American states to live in? I will be there in a heartbeat. Hawaii seems like paradise, but how will I make the move there? How do I move to Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands? Guam or Samoa lol?
Some people don't fit in the current world. Not sure if we ever really fit in any place or in anytime but I do know the universe needs us in a mighty way. It is about to put us all into play again.

Be patient. Once the way has been cleared you will be drawn there.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Well I have worked very hard to set up ways for men to leave the west and go live somewhere nicer. You men decided you didn't want to help me do that.

Today we can offer relocation services to Fiji as a starting point.

http://www.mriba.biz/Services/FijiWorkPermits.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Your savage barbarism is coming out. Your people benefited from being neighbors with the romans.
Benefited from being neighbors with the romans? I don't know if being robbed, slaughtered, murdered, and enslaved is very beneficial.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Luc Furr wrote:Benefited from being neighbors with the romans? I don't know if being robbed, slaughtered, murdered, and enslaved is very beneficial.
The Romans robbed, slaughtered, murdered and enslaved everyone regardless of their land of origin or their race. They mistreated the Germanic people as much as they mistreated the African and Middle-Eastern people, and plenty of Romans would be sold or sell themselves into slavery over something as small as a lost bet or financial trouble. They also brought a lot of progress in other ways and theirs was a fascinating society, undeniably cruel as it may have been at times it was far ahead of many other societies in it's time.