My annual report from Russia! lol

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

My annual report from Russia! lol

Post by CheezeRaider »

It’s been a while a while everyone. I see some of you made it out and some are still searching. In any case props to zboy1 for this new forum area.

To share my experience, I will only talk about Russia. I’ve spent 1 ½ year in Russia in the last 3 years of my travel. Been to 18 different major cities from east to west, from Moscow to small ass village of 3 thousand populations. Studied at 2 major Russian Universities.

This is my own opinionated conclusion about Russia up to this point in my knowledge of Russia. So opinion will vary with experiences.

Russia is not a place to Monger! You will pay for it one way or another if you think you can Monger in Russia. The girls here are very smart in both good and bad ways. Even the gold diggers are very feminine, and they can confuse you to hell, especially if you’re a cherry! And at a personal level, I’m very happy about the mongers’ failure rate in Russia. Because I don’t monger and Mongers piss on my watering hole.

P4P does exist and it’s much cheaper here from $60 and up. IMHO P4P would be cheaper than Mongering in Russia. I’m proud to say, I’ve never used this service, even though I was tempted many time. That’s all I will talk about on this topic.

Russia is a place with lot of opportunity for real Entrepreneurs who are willing to truly expat to Russia. But like anything else it takes time to learn the rope. I’ve been telling all immigrants who come to USA for the last 20+ years who sell all their assets and bring them to USA…do not show off your money, go work for someone else for 2-3+ years until you learn how to live in USA, and park their cash in the bank until they figure it out on their own. I’ve seen so many immigrant who get scammed by their own people who immigrated prior to them. They don’t know shit about the USA and they make the mistake of trusting the wrong person. This applies to expats also. Be humble, focus on learning, and don’t show off what you may or not have and you won’t attract gold diggers and scammers.

And if you are a man who can offer financial stability (understand that financial stability mean, being able to support a family of 3 and maybe some sort of a vacation once a year) to a girl, you can find the “oneâ€￾ here easily. But you need to prove yourself. Because your ass can leave with your passport anytime and leave the girl hanging dry. And have some curtesy and learn some Russian instead of relying on English only. Besides Russian language will give you access to all of FSU.

Russian girls are pragmatic as hell, it’s not that they are looking for a rich foreigner, but the right man they can love and respect. But if you are financially successful, you can choose the 10’s. Just as a smoking hot women can chose any 1 man out of many man who pursue her, a finically stable (rich) man who can offer her a better life can chose a 10 among the girls.

The male female relationship dynamic is not the same here as they have different social matrix. So don’t go be comparing with the dysfunctional west and passing judgments or think that you know it all. I can assure you that you know nothing if you’ve never lived here. And I don’t want hear some shit about “I know this one Russian girlâ€￾. A fish in a pond and fish in an ocean, they both look like fish, but are not the same. Ocean has more predator so the fish react and behave differently! Well you get my meaning.

Russian girls want to be led, so they want a real man. Keyboard Romeo’s are not real men but little boy pretending to be a man. Trying to wake you up here. Real man do something about it, not whine about it.

Longer you stay in one place in Russia, better for you. As you make your place here and establish yourself, the local girls while look at you with different lights. That you will stay! So if you have some legitimate job or permanent successful business (even a little business) your stock goes up as you are showing your willingness to stay. It’s the old say “don’t listen to what people say, but watch what they doâ€￾. Let your action speak for you because nobody knows you here, and you have to let them see who you are, and that takes time. Stay a half a year and go and your just another tourist.

Something that has worked for me is that I constantly revisit the same cities (I have the means to keep traveling so I don’t think most can do this). Even if I don’t live there. It’s left an impression of me being semi local. And joining VK.com has helped maintain connections. But collectively, my constant stay in Russia also helps as I advertise this on my VK.com and they can see this willingness to stay in Russia.

Not to brag, but I have more than my share of 7’s, 8’s, and 9’s I can upgrade from friend zone. But it’s my choice, not the girls. They are waiting for me to make up my mind. Very opposite of the west. But I must admit, I want a 10’s and I’m getting old, so maybe I shouldn’t be too choosey. I have this option only because I have invested lot of time in Russia to show them the type of man I am. Through my action, not my words. These 7,8,9’s are by Russian standard btw, not western standard.

If you invest the time to learn the local ways of life; their long ass winters and short spring/fall, you can make a lot of money here. It’s an oil rich country with lots of other natural resources. There are very few factories here, most everything are imported. Doing most business is dangerous for foreigner unless they know what they are doing, but the rewards are very high. There are so much to build and improve, but with local mismanagement of resources it’s difficult for the local people. But I think fear is what keeps most of you guys away from this economics.

But I can assure you that business is business. During the Ukraine bullshit to current micro civil war, the commerce was just another normal day. I saw apples from Washington State being sold in the local markets in Vladivostok. There is a Chevrolet factory pumping out American brand autos (yes, that’s right Chevrolet open up a factory here). And Russian’s still worshiping Apple Inc. products. While the politicians are talking bullshit, the real business is going full speed. So while little guys are being scared away, the big business are making a killing.

Something I notice, successful people look for other successful people. And those who wants to be successful should be looking for mentors. Why do you guys still stuck in the state not look for mentor on getting the F*&^ out. You got plenty of success story on this forum. Get in contact with them. Do some skype. Exchanging email isn’t enough. Talk to them! Ask them! Feel their success! Feel their life! Then let yourself be inspired! Of course its opinion based, variable with experiences. But if you’re stuck in the states you need someone help motivating you on a personal level.

Expiating is a lifelong process of adventurous journey. Instead of thinking in terms of “getting outâ€￾, how about thinking in terms of “joining usâ€￾.

Truly successful people are not envious nor have some jealousy complex of others success. We are happy to see more people successful and joining in the fun!

So come on guys. Join us! More the merrier!!! So get out and do something for yourself!

That’s’ my two cents for now.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Are you the same guy who started from Japan, went to Vladivostok, and rode a horse in Mongolia, then disappeared after that?

Or am I confusing you with another poster?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

IMHO P4P would be cheaper than Mongering in Russia.
What is mongering vs p4p?

Thought it was two names for the same thing.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: My annual report! lol

Post by eurobrat »

CheezeRaider wrote:Keyboard Romeo’s are not real men but little boy pretending to be a man.
Best line ever. :lol:
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Jester wrote:Are you the same guy who started from Japan, went to Vladivostok, and rode a horse in Mongolia, then disappeared after that?

Or am I confusing you with another poster?
I don't know. I did do that, but I started from South Korea.

Also, maybe its my misinterpretation of the Mongering, but I always thought P4P is strictly paying for it. And Mongering is trying to FU*& anything that walked on 2 legs with boobs in anyway you can for 1 night stand, lying, seduction, wind and dine etc... maybe I'm wrong?
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

also, I didn't disappear, I've been posting once every now and then. in addition, I have been talking to few... more serious members, just not on the forum. I simply didn't wanted to participate on the crying, whining, and petty flame wars. Very unproductive.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome back CheezeRaider.

Russia is a lot of fun. There is a natural down-to-earthness there that you don't get in America. It's hard to explain what I mean. You gotta be there to experience it. You know what I mean right?

It's also very refreshing that the women there have such a friendly, open, curious, engaging, social attitude toward men. You feel like a real man there, like a man with choices and power.

So you are Asian right? How has your race affected you there? Have you gotten attention from it? Do women like it? Or do you get discriminated against?

Did you date any quality women there? Did you find a special partner? Or just date casually?

You were mostly in Siberia right? If so, are they more pro-Asian there? The people there look so natural, unspoiled and uncontaminated, like people from the late 1800's or early 1900's.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

CheezeRaider wrote:
Jester wrote:
Are you the same guy who started from Japan.....
I started from South Korea....
Kinda the same thing, right?

:wink:

jk jk jk
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Winston wrote:Welcome back CheezeRaider.

Russia is a lot of fun. There is a natural down-to-earthness there that you don't get in America. It's hard to explain what I mean. You gotta be there to experience it. You know what I mean right?

It's also very refreshing that the women there have such a friendly, open, curious, engaging, social attitude toward men. You feel like a real man there, like a man with choices and power.

So you are Asian right? How has your race affected you there? Have you gotten attention from it? Do women like it? Or do you get discriminated against?

Did you date any quality women there? Did you find a special partner? Or just date casually?

You were mostly in Siberia right? If so, are they more pro-Asian there? The people there look so natural, unspoiled and uncontaminated, like people from the late 1800's or early 1900's.

Yeah, the girls here are different, but it’s changing. The US media garbage is all over the TV and Hollywood Movies are subbed. So they are getting the same brain washing. Their education system is aligning to western style. Little by little even their laws are changing. When Russia joined WTO and APEC for example, they have had to meet certain criteria, or must change by certain time table.

How Russia will change at the end, who can say. Because of the harsh long winter, there are visible jobs only men can do and it’s a reality for them. So the Russian girls have no illusion that they need men.

I’ve never had any problem with being an Asian. Though, when very few people think I’m from Uzbek or Kazak, or places like that they are somewhat rude, but in my 18 months stay in Russia, its’ been less than a hand full of time. But they change their tunes real quickly when they realize (think) I’m a westerner or from Japan or South Korea. But as I said, it’s only happened 2x, 1 in Moscow, and once on the train. It’s was just rudeness nothing confrontational.

I think almost all the women here don’t even think about it. At least from those who I have meet. You have to realize, there are over 125 different ethnic group in Russia. When Russia kept pushing east, they absorbed them into the Russian Empire. Where would these people go? They were here first. They are Russians, just not Slavic Russian.

No Winston, I’ve been everywhere in Russia, except for the very southern part of Russia. I don’t know by unspoiled, life is tough here for many. Most Russians are just normal people wanting what everyone else in the world want.

Lot of Russian don’t really understand wealth as we do in the west. So they are terrible savers. But you simply have to understand that they are coming out of Soviet time. But they are quickly catching up. Their access to internet speeds up the changes.

In any case, the girls are also changing. I don’t really want to write a thesis on this, so I will make it simple. Time is against you guys if you want to come to Russia for….. How should I put this…. The novelty of being from the west is declining every year. Russian internal economy is getting better for everyone each year. Which means they have more chances and choices. My perspective is that in another 10 years, the novelty will run completely dry. Well, unless you hang out in the small ass towns.

Russian girls are not for the weak. Girls here can’t stand Pussy’s who call them self a man. They can’t stand weak men. So if you are emasculated or have lots of feminization issues. You better work them out before coming to Russia. It’s taken me few years to figure out and make the changes to myself to man up. But Russia really is a place where you can learn to be a man if you were denied that natural right to be one in your own culture. I think it’s my primary reason why I like Russian (Slavic) girls so much. They make no excuses for me, but demand of me to be a real man. It’s the only way to land a 10 here. My passport and money isn’t enough for me here. (I’m not looking for green card girls nor gold diggers).

But with Ukraine going to shit, maybe you will have much better prospect there. In small region in Siberia, there are already 17,000 refugees who fled Ukraine. I discovered them last month when I was out exploring one of the Oil City way up north.. And there are more places that are hosting them by giving them work.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CheezeRaider,
Wow you've been there for 18 months? You must have a lot of stories to tell. I spent a year there too and have three mega big journals about it.

I don't understand something though. How do you know the girls are changing there if you've never been there before? I mean, if this is your first time there, then you have no reference point to compare it to, unless you were there 10 or 20 years ago, right?

Were you mostly in Siberia or Western Russia? How are they different?

Did you stay in small towns or cities or villages? The villages are primitive there. Some have no electricity and they store all their food in the basement below. It looks like the 19th Century. But they build their own houses and don't have to pay for them.

Overall, people there are VERY down to earth, much more so than the US for sure.

Yeah I know that Russian girls want a guy that is very masculine and large framed. That makes them feel safe. That's why most of them could not take me seriously, even if they liked me.

Do you look masculine or tall or muscular or big and bulky? What is your body type?

How did you make it through the brutal winter there? I went through it once and it was very harsh and depressing. I would not want to go through a Russian winter again.

Did you take the Trans-Siberian railway?

Maybe you can try going to Kazakhstan or Krygyzstan. I heard those are unspoiled and a new frontier for dating adventures.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Great Post ..Very Informative...Thank You.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

starchild5 wrote:Great Post ..Very Informative...Thank You.
DITTO THAT!

Please keep posting, CheezRaider.

Where are you living, Vladivostok?