UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme

How many girls should I meet on my first visit? (2-3 weeks)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How many girls should I meet on my first visit? (2-3 wee

Post by momopi » April 11th, 2014, 6:34 pm

davewe wrote:
Taco wrote: Go to Walmart and buy some $20 perfume for each of them, they'll like it and it won't take up much room in your luggage, assuming the TSA will let you bring that much on the plane. I think they have rules about bringing liquids on board.
Those rules involved bringing liquids in your hand carries, and yes, they may well get confiscated. You can bring perfume in your check in luggage.
It's possible to find some ~$30 perfume in nice packaging at duty free shops, depending on the airport.

You could also pack stuff from Bath and Body Works, or lotions from Victoria's Secret. Liquids run the risk of being confiscated, but my friends visiting from TW pack a lot of stuff from Bath and Body Works & haven't had the goods intercepted in recent years.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!