Husbands should decide when to have sex

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Husbands should decide when to have sex

Post by Cornfed »

It should be apparent that evil Western regimes want to destroy all marriages and personal relationships generally. Hence it might be an idea to listen carefully to what they say you should do and then do the opposite. Sex within marriage is one of those cases. Optimally, the husband should unilaterally decide when to have sex. If the wife decides, the husband won't be able to perform at peak when he is not in the mood and sex will become a chore. If it is a mutual decision then both parties will be getting less sex than they want as they have to wait for their libidos to coincide, and sex within the marriage will likely die off over time. Hence it should be made clear to the female from the start that she has to spread her legs whenever hubby wishes it. Being under the control of a powerful man who can take her any time he wants will be deeply satisfying to the female over time.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Husbands should decide when to have sex

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:It should be apparent that evil Western regimes want to destroy all marriages and personal relationships generally. Hence it might be an idea to listen carefully to what they say you should do and then do the opposite. Sex within marriage is one of those cases. Optimally, the husband should unilaterally decide when to have sex. If the wife decides, the husband won't be able to perform at peak when he is not in the mood and sex will become a chore. If it is a mutual decision then both parties will be getting less sex than they want as they have to wait for their libidos to coincide, and sex within the marriage will likely die off over time. Hence it should be made clear to the female from the start that she has to spread her legs whenever hubby wishes it. Being under the control of a powerful man who can take her any time he wants will be deeply satisfying to the female over time.
Hard to imagine, but my wife would agree with you. Her only condition is that I decide very very very often. lol...
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

So would it be a bad thing if your woman decided to have sex with you by seducing you or strongly letting you know that she wants it? I don't know about you, but I often prefer that...especially when I'm stressed out/burned out from work.

When it comes down to it, I definitely decide when my gf and I are having sex. She never has refused me sex in the past 5 years that I've been with her. I don't have to rape her or anything...she just always wants it. I guess that's a bonus trait of many a Filipina...lol. If she had it her way, we'd have sex much more than we do...
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

My wife would agree too. She said Asian girls like to be taken.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

tre wrote:So would it be a bad thing if your woman decided to have sex with you by seducing you or strongly letting you know that she wants it? I don't know about you, but I often prefer that...especially when I'm stressed out/burned out from work.

When it comes down to it, I definitely decide when my gf and I are having sex. She never has refused me sex in the past 5 years that I've been with her. I don't have to rape her or anything...she just always wants it. I guess that's a bonus trait of many a Filipina...lol. If she had it her way, we'd have sex much more than we do...
Same here. There's no bigger ego boost than a beautiful woman who can't keep her hands off of me :D
My Filipina GFs also wanted it very often, but even when they didn't want it they gave it to me to keep me happy. And then they'd actually cook for me and do my laundry. :D :D
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

So long as it is discussed and decided in a loving way with responsibility...not greed or selfishness.

The American marriage fails a lot of times because both are busy working and there is no time for intimacy. Sex is a chore or not at all...then cracks appear.

I would tell my new foreign wife that physical intimacy is a must and that I have cravings of her body that need filled. She needs to feed me but I will take her at will and do not like being rejected. It is disrespect to have ANY intimacy or affection rejected. Even a kiss.

You have to explain your urges and how important they are to you....even down to the frequency of sex and affection you need. This needs to be made clear. You also have to keep her confidence up by showing and telling her how beautiful she is. Women have a universal need to feel pretty. This is a trust issue and can never be abused or forgotten...make her feel like she is beautiful all the time and she'll always put out.

Make her understand and see that you show love thru affection and sex...that is how you express it....

I want my wife/GF naked all the time for me...or in bra and panties all the time. I want to be able to touch her all the time...and snatch her up to have her whenever. With love and respect and honor, she will LOVE you doing this....without it, you may end up alone one day or with chopsticks in your eyes...
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Hero wrote:
tre wrote:So would it be a bad thing if your woman decided to have sex with you by seducing you or strongly letting you know that she wants it? I don't know about you, but I often prefer that...especially when I'm stressed out/burned out from work.

Same here. There's no bigger ego boost than a beautiful woman who can't keep her hands off of me :D
My Filipina GFs also wanted it very often, but even when they didn't want it they gave it to me to keep me happy. And then they'd actually cook for me and do my laundry. :D :D
That's the way it should be. The Filipinas understand that if they don't keep the man happy and take care of him, he can easily find another Filipina who will be more than willing and happy to take her place. You have to make sure she remembers that.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Enticer wrote:So long as it is discussed and decided in a loving way with responsibility...not greed or selfishness.

The American marriage fails a lot of times because both are busy working and there is no time for intimacy. Sex is a chore or not at all...then cracks appear.

I would tell my new foreign wife that physical intimacy is a must and that I have cravings of her body that need filled. She needs to feed me but I will take her at will and do not like being rejected. It is disrespect to have ANY intimacy or affection rejected. Even a kiss.

You have to explain your urges and how important they are to you....even down to the frequency of sex and affection you need. This needs to be made clear. You also have to keep her confidence up by showing and telling her how beautiful she is. Women have a universal need to feel pretty. This is a trust issue and can never be abused or forgotten...make her feel like she is beautiful all the time and she'll always put out.

Make her understand and see that you show love thru affection and sex...that is how you express it....

I want my wife/GF naked all the time for me...or in bra and panties all the time. I want to be able to touch her all the time...and snatch her up to have her whenever. With love and respect and honor, she will LOVE you doing this....without it, you may end up alone one day or with chopsticks in your eyes...
Very good points. The American marriage also fails because both are competing against each other for control and her agendas are independent and conflicts with then man's. The American woman will not support her husband's ambitions, goals, endeavors and dreams.

Most Asian or Latin American women are more than happy to follow her husband's lead, provided he is confident and assertive enough to take a leadership role in the marriage.

You also have to lay out the expectations and set the bounderies of the marriage to your new foreign wife. Make sure she understands yours and her duties and responsibilities and expectations and agrees with them.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Gonna throw the BS flag on the Latin women thing. My mother is from Panama and rules the roost..and I know a LOT of dominant, sassy latin women. I think with Latin women its more cultural and demeanors vary for different parts of the world...

Asians....def a YES.

One other thing...if a man is a wonderful lover to his wife, she'll crave him constantly and never say no. If she isnt fulfilled sexually, she'll be just going thru the motions. All my lovers crave me...because almost no one knows what i know...or does what I do...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Gonna throw the BS flag on the Latin women thing. My mother is from Panama and rules the roost..and I know a LOT of dominant, sassy latin women. I think with Latin women its more cultural and demeanors vary for different parts of the world...

Asians....def a YES.

One other thing...if a man is a wonderful lover to his wife, she'll crave him constantly and never say no. If she isnt fulfilled sexually, she'll be just going thru the motions. All my lovers crave me...because almost no one knows what i know...or does what I do...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Enticer wrote:Gonna throw the BS flag on the Latin women thing. My mother is from Panama and rules the roost..and I know a LOT of dominant, sassy latin women. I think with Latin women its more cultural and demeanors vary for different parts of the world...
Yeah, I can believe that about Panama women. My only experience with them has been chatting online, but I can see a HUGE difference between them and other Latinas. The women from Panama are by far the rudest and most bitchy.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Enticer wrote:You also have to keep her confidence up by showing and telling her how beautiful she is. Women have a universal need to feel pretty. This is a trust issue and can never be abused or forgotten...make her feel like she is beautiful all the time and she'll always put out.
Interesting point. So, do you think that an insecure woman who thinks she's ugly will be a lousy lover? I have a Filipina friend, and I tell her all the time that she's pretty, but she always denies it. She may think that her modesty is charming, but I think this shit is getting old. I like a woman who can accept a compliment graciously.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Enticer wrote:Gonna throw the BS flag on the Latin women thing. My mother is from Panama and rules the roost..and I know a LOT of dominant, sassy latin women. I think with Latin women its more cultural and demeanors vary for different parts of the world...

Asians....def a YES.

Hello Enticer,
Re your BS flag on my Latin American women comment: I guess you didn't notice my qualifier "provided he is confident and assertive enough to take a leadership role in the marriage"

Just out of curiosity and no offense intended, you stated your "mother is from Panama and rules the roost", but was your father an easy-going, happy-go-lucky sort of guy? I've seen many Latin American women married to such a guy and they naturally took the dominant role and "ruled the roost", as you put it.

On the other hand, I've seen many men with a take-charge, assertive, dominating attitude married properly trained their Latin American women to be subservient and supportive where decision-making matters were concerned.. I stand by my position that when properly handled and trained, the Latin American women are supportive and respectful toward their husbands.

[By the way, nice to see someone with a connection with Panama. Did you grow up there? I grew up in the former Canal Zone during the early 1960s and later returned during the 1980s stationed at Albrook. Lot of changes and yes, I noticed the differences between Panamanian women and other Latin American women. Probably because of the American influence and presence.]
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Interesting...my father met her at Rodman base in Canal Zone. My mother was of high class there...with lots of political and social connections to this day. But she is 80 and slowing down...

The key here is HARDWIRING. You cant train or retrain that. It can be circumstantial such as divorce or stress induced but a person's true demeanor is pretty much hardwired. I know a lot of Latin women....and it only takes 5 min to see their assertive nature. My mother is an anxious nearly paranoid skitzo type that cant control what she says and doesnt care. Always has and always will be....my dad, yes quite passive. It works...but isnt how i'd want it..

Its ok for a man to be the passive one but you CANNOT have 2 dominant personalities in a relationship...

So, find out who you are....and truly who you are, then find a woman who is opposite, for best results...
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Enticer wrote:Interesting...my father met her at Rodman base in Canal Zone. My mother was of high class there...with lots of political and social connections to this day. But she is 80 and slowing down...

The key here is HARDWIRING. You cant train or retrain that. It can be circumstantial such as divorce or stress induced but a person's true demeanor is pretty much hardwired. I know a lot of Latin women....and it only takes 5 min to see their assertive nature. My mother is an anxious nearly paranoid skitzo type that cant control what she says and doesnt care. Always has and always will be....my dad, yes quite passive. It works...but isnt how i'd want it..

Its ok for a man to be the passive one but you CANNOT have 2 dominant personalities in a relationship...

So, find out who you are....and truly who you are, then find a woman who is opposite, for best results...
Rodman, eh? I remember Rodman, along with Fort Clayton, Howard AFB. Ever been back to Panama since the turnover? I plan to go there next year.

I agree with you. Can't have two dominant career-minded personalities in a relationship, which describes most American marriages.

Ever read Shakespeare's "Taming of a Shrew"? I dated a fiery and outspoken Panamanian girl I met in Balboa while I lived in the Canal Zone, applied similar techniques punctuated with occaisional spankings and managed to "tame" her. She was more compliant afterwards, but it was a stressful relationship requiring me to ever be on my toes to discipline her whenever she got out of line.

You're right about the opposite personality: I find Japanese women, having a more quiet, reserved and passive personality, results for me a more satisfying, tranquil and relaxing relationship.

Regards.