Global Dating Seminar in Las Vegas by Winston and Steve!

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

insanity wrote: AmericanInBangkok is certainly right about that Winston. I have spend a lot of time in SEA and one thing you learn pretty quick is that "flirtatious behaviour" in SEA doesn´t have the same meaning as it would have in the west. When a girl acts like that to me I know it´s not serious and doesn´t mean she is interested in me or anything. I am spending a lot of time in an area of SEA that is not frequented by tourists at all and as soon as I go into some shop with lot´s of female staff they are going to start giggling as if Brad Pitt has just entered the room. (e.g. phone shops). The brave ones are also going to try to get a conversation going. But this doesn´t mean they are interested in me. It´s not serious. It doesn´t have the same meaning as it would have in the west. This also happens when I get to spend a few days in a touristy country like Thailand. It can happen by simply going into an 7/11 in Bangkok and standing next to a group of girls while trying to find something to drink. It´s just fun for them...

You really CAN NOT say that these Thai people have been interested in Steve just because they were SMILING. Smiling means NOTHING in SEA.

Winston you shouldn´t call AmericanInBangkok narrow-minded...He simply stated the truth
Even if that's so, Steve did better than most guys in that he bedded a lot of non-p4p girls, more than most other guys there have. If you take that into account too, it might mean something. He also said he vibes with Thais more than with other people. Why would he lie about that?

AmericaninBangkok is narrow minded for a lot of reasons I outlined above, not just for that. He did not even understand what the seminar is about, even though it was all laid out in simple terms.

The critical mistake he made was when he said that because he's not an expert in Thai culture, that he can't talk about global dating as well. That was very bad logic. Steve may not be an expert in Thai culture, but he is an expert in why the dating scene sucks in America and why Global Dating is the solution. In that area, what he says is excellent and VERY accurate.

Also, Thai girls do not smile at me, only at him. Last night they didn't smile at me either. Only at him. Maybe they do that more with white guys?

If you guys think you are better, then let's see you put together a great Powerpoint presentation on global dating to help men in America. If you can't, then you aren't in a position to talk or judge. Me and Steve Neese did that before. Our presentation included videos, photos and statistics. You can download it from the home page. Let's see if any of you critics can do better.

If you guys want to help, you should present helpful advice and tips, not just argue pointlessly over little things.
Last edited by Winston on July 30th, 2013, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:Well, shit. It sounds like that talk on the forums a few months ago about all of us meetup and start a seminar of sorts.
Wait, you're going to teach at this seminar?

Oh no, it was little talk months ago, with jester and others throwing out ideas on how we should all meet up in a specific location. Have a seminar where each of us have a field in what we are good at and give that lesson. If I remember correctly. Jester know what I am talking about.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dark_Sol wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:Well, shit. It sounds like that talk on the forums a few months ago about all of us meetup and start a seminar of sorts.

Oh no, it was little talk months ago, with jester and others throwing out ideas on how we should all meet up in a specific location. Have a seminar where each of us have a field in what we are good at and give that lesson. If I remember correctly. Jester know what I am talking about.
That's a good idea. LA would be a hot spot in America for this kind of thing, and we have many forum members in that area. We could all do a seminar there where we all present what we know and let everyone decide for themselves what to think.

Someone should start advertising it on Craigslist in the LA section, or Meetup.com. If enough people attend, me and Steve will drive to LA from Las Vegas to attend.

Btw, I forgot to mention something earlier: Steve isn't just some tourist in Thailand. His dad has lived there for two years and has taught him a lot and has hooked him up with girls through a matchmaker. The dates that Steve had were prearranged in advance by matchmakers, with the help of his father. If you guys listened to his interview above, you'd know that. So please listen to it before judging or nitpicking.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote: While I don't dispute many men are happier abroad, if I were taking a seminar, I would want the seminar done by someone who is actually living abroad. You're doing this, or at least were, but Steve is not. If I were going to pay for a seminar, I would look at him as a guy who went to Thailand for a few weeks. To me and to many others, that's no big deal as Thailand is one of the most frequent tourist destinations.
You are barking up the wrong tree. This is a global dating seminar explaining why men will have better dating choices, and more choices as well, overseas. Not an expat seminar. Ladislav would do that as a follow up if people are interested.

At least Steve has a great gospel of good news for the million of single lonely men in America. And he is a talented speaker for sure. What do you have to offer? How can you help all the desperate men in America who live in loneliness and regret everyday for wasted years?

Man, you seem way out of touch with reality and with people.
Also, the statement "Every girl is either too taken, too young, too heavy or too good," is rubbish. There are plenty of men, and I was one of them, who never had any serious issues with women. There are happily married men, men who are in strong, healthy relationships, and while there are definitely relationship problems in the US and around the world, there are plenty of foreigners coming to the US getting laid. They're just like an American coming to the PI or Thailand. When I went to France and to Holland and the UK, I was a foreigner and I met and slept with a good number of women.
It is not rubbish. What YOU says is far MORE rubbish. What Steve said confirms my experiences in the US and that of most guys here, 100 percent.

I've approached thousands of girls in the US, literally, and that statement accurately summarizes my experience. I don't know who you are, but denying something doesn't change reality. For example, if you deny that 2+2=4 that doesn't mean that your argument is legit. Anyone can deny anything.

99 percent of single guys in America will admit that dating in America sucks for guys. Who should I believe? Everyone or you? What makes you more credible than everyone else here?

Look at all these many testimonials from guys who have experienced all this:
http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm

Why are you more credible than all those genuine testimonials and experiences?

What's your full name? Mind if I do a credit check on you? There are tons of liars and weirdos out there who BS. You can meet them in cheap motels too. How do I know you're not one of them?

Remember you are just an anonymous guy. You don't have character references from third party sources. No one knows how honest you are. You are also appear to be on a different wavelength and don't get the obvious implications of what we're doing.

Where in America did you approach girls? I'll bet that you aren't any better at approaching women in the US than anyone else. Most guys who say that it's easy to get laid in the US are full of shit when put to the test. It's far MORE PLAUSIBLE that someone got laid a lot in Thailand than in America.
Winston wrote:Steve really vibes with Thai people well it seems. Today when we were at a Thai restaurant, a Thai wife and her daughter looked at him and smiled flirtatiously, even in front of her own husband. Even the daughter smiled at him flirtatiously. It was unusual. It's like he has a magnetic connection with Thai people.
Maybe so but if you know anything about Thais, this is quite common. They'll flirt, ask you if you want a girlfriend or wife, and then when push comes to shove, many will simply say, "No, I'm married, joking." or "I have a boyfriend."
That's not what Ladislav, Rock or Repatriate have told me. Ladislav said he was treated like shit in Thailand. Also, the mother and daughter who smiled at him did not smile at me. So no, they don't do that to everyone.

You are very strange and narrow and seem to think that you can deny anything and create a legit argument out of it.
In contrast, when we walked around Chinatown, the Chinese there looked cold and stared off into another dimension.
In my experience with Chinese, they're far different than Thais. Chinese are less open than Thais, who when dealing with Issaners especially, will laugh and joke with you like you're an old friend.
Yes I agree, at least in America. But many of my friends said that Chinese women in China are very approachable.
Yes Steve is here, but he wants to be in Thailand instead. He just needs to make money to live back there. He also has a daughter here that he visits too. She is open minded, into conspiracies, and interested in visiting Thailand too, which is awesome cause most people's daughters aren't like that.
What does being into conspiracies have to do with wanting to come to Thailand? My sister came, and she's obviously my mother's daughter, so I'm not so sure "most people's daughters aren't like that." Like I said, Thailand is a huge tourist destination and not only for men.
Dude you are on a totally different wavelength. Why do you ask me to explain the obvious? Being open minded means you're open to new things, such as conspiracies, going to foreign countries, etc. Most Americans don't travel overseas. If you can't even see such a simple big picture, then your viewpoint is skewed.

Also, I've heard your voice in your video and is VERY DULL compared to Steve. He is a very talented speaker and has a lot of energy in his voice. He definitely has a potential to help a lot of guys in America. You don't. Thus he has a HUGE ASSET for this movement that you don't. What have you done to help all the lonely guys in America? Nothing?

I'm also a very good judge of character and very insightful when it comes to human nature and psychology. So I know a winner when I see one. Together, me and Steve would make a winning combo and winning team. He is a very talented speaker and presenter, and I am very informative and look/sound credible. Two guys doing this looks more credible than just one too.

In contrast, you're just a guy who talks and is not good in logic or reason. You have no vision either. We are responding to a higher calling. You are just talking out of your a**. Big difference.

There's nothing wrong with skepticism. I'm full of skepticism all the time. But you aren't making any legit arguments or points. In fact, you aren't even aware of what we are doing. So you've lost the plot from the get-go.
Steve knows matchmakers in Bangkok and already has a system figured out. He would be good at running romance tours and matchmaking services. His dad is also hooked up with connections in Bangkok too.
Good luck with this. There are already numerous sites like Thai Friendly, Cupid Thai, ThaiLoveLines...he needs to be very careful about how he goes about doing these tours. Foreigners are prohibited from giving tours here, which is why the Thais are the ones running tours. He especially needs to be careful of the Thais suspecting there's any type of hanky-panky going on. They can and will view this as sex trafficking. My guess is once the Thais hear about this, someone is going to come a knocking with their hand out. Believe that.
AFA does tours in Thailand. This would be a personalized matchmaking tour, not just a regular dating site. If you can't see that difference, then you are lost and beyond reason.

Mark Davis does tours to the Ukraine, so why can't they be done in Thailand?
Steve likes your idea of charging $49.95 too, since he thinks this info is worth gold. But that price, I think we'd have to provide a seminar room rather than a living room. Plus, I'm not sure if people would think it's worth the price if they are skeptical.
I'm still confused. What is it you both are providing? I understand what you're providing. You can do just about anything related to this site and it will probably be at least moderately successful. But what is it he is providing? Like I said, to me, he's a guy who couldn't get laid in the US, came to Thailand for a couple of weeks, and now is trying to make money professing women are better abroad. I may be looking at this the wrong way but...I don't think so.
How are you still confused? Is your IQ below average? No one else is confused. We are providing a seminar explaining to men why the dating scene sucks, why women think they're too good for them, why they aren't getting dates, and what the real solution is. We are in a unique position to define the problem like no other. Thus we are in a position to provide the solution, one that is real and that works. Staying in America and blaming yourself is not going to change anything.

Dude, it sounds like you belong on a more politically correct mainstream site, not a truthful freethinking site. You don't seem like you have any freethinking ability. No offense. But your words are extremely dense for some reason.

Even if Steve exaggerates, he still knows a lot of important things that will help guys in America and give them hope, and he is a very talented speaker. That I can see for sure.
As for me, I don't like to pay a lot, so I don't like to charge a lot too. I also don't need the money as much. But Steve is a really good speaker, a natural, and is probably worth the price. I'm not a magnetic orator, but I have a look and vibe that makes people see me as credible, sincere, believable and down-to-earth.
From my perspective, and again I could be wrong, you're the draw. Call me skeptical because I've already done more abroad than most people, but I'm not sure I would be keen to pay to hear what a guy has to say who has spent a few weeks in Thailand. Also, I think it would benefit you and whatever seminar you do, to come to Thailand for a couple of weeks so you can say, "been there." Even though you'll be saying, "didn't spend much time there," you have experience elsewhere and it adds up.
This isn't a seminar about Thailand. It's a seminar about the BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF INTERNATIONAL DATING FOR MEN and the GLOBAL DATING SOLUTION! How many times do I have to say that? Everyone else here knows that. Why don't you? It's like your mind is warped out of reality or something. So weird!
Steve doesn't want us to mention "global dating" in our flyer though. What do you think? Would that term turn people away?
Again, what makes this any different than other dating services? Or the one that takes tours to Russia? What is proprietary other than perhaps the name Happier Abroad?
My God. Are you deliberately trying to pretend to be stupid? Do you understand English?

This isn't a dating service. We never said it was. It's an educational seminar to teach single frustrated guys why the dating scene in America is NOT their fault and why it sucks so much and what they can do about it that will change everything. We DEFINE the problem and offer the SOLUTION! Plain and simple.

The matchmaking service that Steve is planning would be a FOLLOW UP and something he would do later on. It has nothing to do with the public seminar. The seminar would be about PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS. Do you understand those words?

Also, in a personalized matchmaking service, the women are screened, whereas they are NOT screened on dating sites. Didn't you know that? Why do you think guys go on Mark Davis' tour? He screens out his clients and the women. Steve would do the same. He would screen out the guys and the women too.

Didn't you read the flyer draft above? It explains it all! Sheesh. It's like you are a dumb kid or something. Why do I have to explain the obvious to you? Do I have to explain to you that 2+2=4 too? My God. Are you deliberately being dumb? What is your problem? Are you a shill or a troll?

How many more times do I have to explain this to you? It's SO SIMPLE. If you are that dumb, perhaps you belong on a white trash site, not here. The flyer explains everything in clear terms. It presents the opportunities and benefits of global dating and what it can do for men. It's not the matchmaking service. Those are TWO SEPARATE THINGS dummy.

Go to the home page of this site and download the Powerpoint presentation, and read the introductory pages. They are very educational and informative, and explain the benefits of global dating like NO ONE ELSE DOES. That's a big value. How can you not see that? The Powerpoint presentation I already have on the home page is similar to what we will present.

I don't believe anyone is as dumb as you are pretending to be.

What we are doing is VERY UNIQUE and one of a kind. No one else presents it all like we do. No other sites does either. NONE. How do you not see the value in that?

Bottom line: Men need hope and solutions. We give them that. What do you give them? All you give them are boring videos in a dull monotone voice. You aren't going to help or inspire any guys who are sad or lonely in America. So why are you talking out of your a**? Geez.

We are trying to HELP people here. All you are doing is OBFUSCATING. It's like you have some evil agenda or something. Do you?
WINSTON YOU ARE WAY, WAY OUT OF LINE HERE. AmericanInBangkok may sound a little full of himself, but he is TRYING TO HELP YOU. Some of your response to him makes sense, but THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT. This is about examining your idea and perfecting it.

You ASKED for input. No need to be defensive!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Dark_Sol wrote:

I think we were talking about a meetup that would encourage each of us to take action to go abroad. Like, "here's what I've done so far... now what do I do next?"

Nuts and bolts, like "pipelining" online if the trip will be short, or arrnging for a TEFL job or online income if it will be longer duration. Plus what works when you get there, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote: WINSTON YOU ARE WAY, WAY OUT OF LINE HERE. AmericanInBangkok may sound a little full of himself, but he is TRYING TO HELP YOU. Some of your response to him makes sense, but THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT. This is about examining your idea and perfecting it.

He is not just full of himself. He is also very narrow and very bad in logic and reason. And doesn't understand simple things either.

The critical mistake he made was when he said that because Steve's not an expert in Thai culture, that he can't talk about Global Dating as well. That was very bad logic. Steve may not be an expert in Thai culture, but he is an expert in why the dating scene sucks in America for men and why Global Dating is the solution. In that topic, what he says is excellent, superb and VERY accurate.

He also claims that me and everyone else here is wrong when we say that American are unapproachable and don't talk to strangers. What do you think of that? That alone totally DESTROYS his credibility.

I'm sure even you can see how preposterous his claim is.

What makes him right and me and everyone here wrong? It's common knowledge that American women aren't approachable and don't like talking to strangers. Everyone here knows that, even if it's taboo to say. Who is he to debate that? It's a fact that even American women will admit is true. So who is he to deny it?

I am 100 PERCENT SURE he is wrong about that. I'll bet if he came here to Las Vegas, he'd fail in cold approaches with women. He isn't even young or good looking.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:

I think we were talking about a meetup that would encourage each of us to take action to go abroad. Like, "here's what I've done so far... now what do I do next?"

Nuts and bolts, like "pipelining" online if the trip will be short, or arrnging for a TEFL job or online income if it will be longer duration. Plus what works when you get there, etc.
Yes, well that's an excellent idea. We have several members in LA, including you. Can you help organize this? Can you go to Meetup.com and see if you are allowed to advertise seminars there? If you can organize a meeting, I will drive over to LA and bring Steve along.

You can design your own promo online flyer or use mine. I will present my Powerpoint presentation, and you can present whatever you want. Momopi can come too since he's in the area.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey Jester, Winston is always quick to arguing and name calling when anyone disputes his claims. It's not something new, LOL. It's kind of an annoying trait, tbh, LOL. I'm sure anamericaninbangkok has figured that out by now about Winston...
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Jester wrote: WINSTON YOU ARE WAY, WAY OUT OF LINE HERE. AmericanInBangkok may sound a little full of himself, but he is TRYING TO HELP YOU. Some of your response to him makes sense, but THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT. This is about examining your idea and perfecting it.

Winston...

You can call me narrow-minded but the truth is the my responses are valid. You asked for input, I gave it, and you don't like my responses.

Please tell me what makes Steve an expert in Global Dating. He's been to Thailand twice so does that makes him an expert on dating abroad? I don't disagree that he has strong opinions as to why the dating scene in America sucks...but just because the dating scene sucks in the US doesn't mean he is an expert on dating abroad.

Also, where is your statistical evidence that "99% of men in the US think dating sucks?"

My point had nothing to do with Steve being an expat or anyone else for that matter. My point was that he's been to Thailand for two weeks at a time — how can he possibly seriously "date" a Thai girl when he's only here for a very short period or time and he knows very, very little about the country? Not saying you can't date a girl here without knowing the culture, but unlike the PI where English is spoken, Thailand has the language barrier and this in itself can be a major obstacle.

Like many others who know Thailand on this board, I think Steve had a great time but he wouldn't know a "good Thai girl" if she bit him on the ass. His father may have lived here for two years but being on the ground trumps information by proxy any day.

The next time Steve comes to Thailand, let him walk through a mall with me. I'll stand away from him, and let's see him do cold approaches to 6's and 7's and see if he can get them in bed in an hour. If he does this I'll eat my words.

Also Winston - why are you so swayed by what Steve says about Thailand but don't seem to listen to what many others on this board have posted?

As far as my dating in the US...granted, I was younger when I was there. But I regularly met women on the street and would meet them in their cars when I was on my motorcycle. So while it may be extremely difficult for some men to approach American women, it wasn't for me. I guess that's preposterous.

While I always liked meeting and talking (a little) with women, if they're attractive I wanted sex. That's the deal breaker for me. To me, meeting them was never the challenge. It was about getting them past the point of smiling and giggling. That's great if that's what you're after but I care more about getting past this superficial phase. SEX is the next phase and this differentiates you from every other guy. Sometimes this took dating, sometimes not. Along the way I would either realize they're a good woman or not or simply not for me.

Maybe holding hands and getting a little peck goodnight does it for you and other guys Winston, but for me, if I didn't see a progress in the relationship, the girl was history.

Please don't turn this into a "he's right, everyone else here is wrong" debate. I never said that dating women abroad isn't a great way to hook up. But if you honestly think there aren't men in the US getting laid or who have great relationships, I have no idea where to go from there. It's simply not true. Yes, many women outside of the US are fantastic. They're different, sometimes they're better, sometimes not. Personally I think women around the world basically want the same thing, although American women have a sense of entitlement.
Women aren't approachable and don't like talking to strangers.
The last time I went to Miami, which was about 2 1/2 years ago, I had no problem talking to women. I wasn't trying to get in their pants and it was light conversation but it was not a problem.
I am 100 PERCENT SURE he is wrong about that. I'll bet if he came here to Las Vegas, he'd fail in cold approaches with women. He isn't even young or good looking.
I've been to Vegas many times and honestly, I probably wouldn't do well NOW. But when I was younger, had more hair, and was fit, I did hook up there once. You act like it's impossible but the truth is, it's not impossible for some guys Winston.

Also, we are an anomaly to many foreign women, not to mention a potential rise in a financial status, and thus we are viewed differently b them than American women view us. Many American women don't need men to take care of them or they care more about their careers than in the past. Fifty years ago, this wasn't the case. Women were happy to be homemakers. This change has already started to happen in Thailand and elsewhere and the less women need men, the more choosy they will become.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: The critical mistake he made was when he said that because Steve's not an expert in Thai culture, that he can't talk about Global Dating as well. That was very bad logic. Steve may not be an expert in Thai culture, but he is an expert in why the dating scene sucks in America for men and why Global Dating is the solution. In that topic, what he says is excellent, superb and VERY accurate.
I think most of us former and current Thai expats had issues when he put forth the comment that he was easily sleeping with non p4p Thai women who were 7 and 8's in his mind.

He made it sound like women were just falling down at his feet there. It sounded like 100% bullshit. Winston, the way he's presenting that is a blatant misrepresentation on the level of difficulty a foreigner would have in dating much less sleeping with quality Thai women. Even some of the more suspect posters on Rooshv said that Thailand wasn't that simple.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'The next time Steve comes to Thailand, let him walk through a mall with me. I'll stand away from him, and let's see him do cold approaches to 6's and 7's and see if he can get them in bed in an hour. If he does this I'll eat my words.'

I was gonna suggest the same thing.
I spent more than 1 year in TH and Steves experience is very different from mine. I met many tourist/expats and none of them would agree with Steve.

He makes it sound like its supper easy, 6-7s in the mall will bang you on the first date.
He f***ed a hooker without even realizing it, its grey area.

Why Winston chose to believe Steve R instead of overwhelming majority if us?
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Banano wrote:'The next time Steve comes to Thailand, let him walk through a mall with me. I'll stand away from him, and let's see him do cold approaches to 6's and 7's and see if he can get them in bed in an hour. If he does this I'll eat my words.'

I was gonna suggest the same thing.
I spent more than 1 year in TH and Steves experience is very different from mine. I met many tourist/expats and none of them would agree with Steve.

He makes it sound like its supper easy, 6-7s in the mall will bang you on the first date.
He f***ed a hooker without even realizing it, its grey area.

Why Winston chose to believe Steve R instead of overwhelming majority if us?
Maybe because he thinks the seminar is a winning idea and he really wants to see it through?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

What's the point of creating another glib-mouthed American shyster? This isn't going to help anyone. The best thing to do is go to the country and meet a woman. Most men here should be able to find a good woman naturally. Stay away from American matchmakers and middle men. Forget the idea of being a Romeo and bagging large numbers of women. This is an idea for babies.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I think the Steve experience issue is redundant in a seminar as long as he is a good talker. This seminar reminds me of a PUA RSD seminar where Tyler will go and run his mouth and the guys will be enthralled. Winston will be the token Asian guy that appeals to the masses.

It is just shit, but it is good shit, in a way the guys they will be advertising to are like roses, and these roses need good shit to grow. :)

Also Winston, if you are able to produce a video first so the forum can see this in action. Put it up on youtube and we will critique it.

Overall I think it is a fine idea. You guys are just pitching match-making services and peppering it with happierabroad arguements. I say do it and good luck!
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Still learning about Thailand, but does take time to sort the P4P and non-P4P women here, and there are plenty of women who lie somewhere in between.

Plenty of Thai ladies randomly smile at me. Winston would love it here!

I don't do street hookups, I'm an online guy. I prefer it that way as it gives me a way to sift out the crazies. Plus this isn't the 1900's, we actually have all kinds of digital ways of meeting ladies these days.

Not sure I'd want to date a Thai 9 or 10 anyway, the little Issan girls have way more personality than the white legged hiso gals.

I'd be wary of any girl here who jumped into bed with you on the first date. The good(ish) girls here are very suspicious of farangs, and will usually ask a million questions first. I've thought of writing a FAQ about me and simply emailing it to anyone before they date me, I'm fed up with answering the same questions a million times.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.