Does daygame work abroad? What are the odds of success?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Winston - out of all the girls you flirted with and hit on, how many did you go to bed with? There's a huge difference between getting a woman relaxed enough to speak with you opposed to getting intimate. Anyone with any balls can approach a woman, it's hit or miss. But to approach them, get a number, then get them to peel their clothes off with you is taking it to the next level.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Winston - out of all the girls you flirted with and hit on, how many did you go to bed with? There's a huge difference between getting a woman relaxed enough to speak with you opposed to getting intimate. Anyone with any balls can approach a woman, it's hit or miss. But to approach them, get a number, then get them to peel their clothes off with you is taking it to the next level.
Not a lot. But most guys do not have the balls to approach a woman in the US. They will in Russia though. I think quality of relationship is more important than just getting laid though. Plus, most guys who claim to be getting laid all the time are BSers, and some on the forum have even been caught lying. Most Western men lie about their money and conquests, me and my friends have observed. Of course, all guys will claim to be telling the truth. What do you expect?

However, the point is that Russian women are VERY approachable. All my photos and videos linked above prove that beyond a doubt. If a guy was better looking than me, or taller and bulkier (Russian women are wired to go for big bulky types), he may do better than me in Russia if he approaches a lot too.

The bottom line is that it is easy to pick up chicks in Russia in public places, a lot easier than you can imagine.

Whether I score or not is another issue. Don't try to obfuscate the subject here. Even if you don't score, at least you are allowed to try without feeling like a creep and have fun in the process. And also, Russian women do not mind being touched as much. If you don't score with them, at least they will give you a kiss or even a french kiss. Either way, the interaction with them is much smoother and more natural than in the USA. That much is for sure without a doubt.

I don't measure success by p***y though. I measure success by quality of experiences and quality of relationships, and whether the experience is fun.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Winston - out of all the girls you flirted with and hit on, how many did you go to bed with? There's a huge difference between getting a woman relaxed enough to speak with you opposed to getting intimate. Anyone with any balls can approach a woman, it's hit or miss. But to approach them, get a number, then get them to peel their clothes off with you is taking it to the next level.
Not a lot. But most guys do not have the balls to approach a woman in the US. They will in Russia though. I think quality of relationship is more important than just getting laid though. Plus, most guys who claim to be getting laid all the time are BSers, and some on the forum have even been caught lying. Most Western men lie about their money and conquests, me and my friends have observed. Of course, all guys will claim to be telling the truth. What do you expect?

However, the point is that Russian women are VERY approachable. All my photos and videos linked above prove that beyond a doubt. If a guy was better looking than me, or taller and bulkier (Russian women are wired to go for big bulky types), he may do better than me in Russia if he approaches a lot too.

The bottom line is that it is easy to pick up chicks in Russia in public places, a lot easier than you can imagine.

Whether I score or not is another issue. Don't try to obfuscate the subject here. Even if you don't score, at least you are allowed to try without feeling like a creep and have fun in the process. And also, Russian women do not mind being touched as much. If you don't score with them, at least they will give you a kiss or even a french kiss. Either way, the interaction with them is much smoother and more natural than in the USA. That much is for sure without a doubt.

I don't measure success by p***y though. I measure success by quality of experiences and quality of relationships, and whether the experience is fun.

Bottom line is that you want get into their pants, it counts to nothing if they don't want to get sexually and romantically involved with you.
I watched the video and it seems to me that most of these chicks were just polite towards you, could be cause you look different, novelty factor, different language, etc
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Its true Russian women are much easier to bed than western women,
but its still numbers game, you have to approach lot of them to get number
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote: Bottom line is that you want get into their pants, it counts to nothing if they don't want to get sexually and romantically involved with you.
I watched the video and it seems to me that most of these chicks were just polite towards you, could be cause you look different, novelty factor, different language, etc
That's your bottom line. Not mine. You are a typical shallow guy who only cares about p***y. To me, being allowed to be myself and getting attention from girls is fun and validating. Not getting attention is invalidating. Even if you strike out, as long as you are allowed to bat, you are in the game at least. Also, many Russian girls kissed me and even French kissed me, so that was far better than I could do in the US. At least you are allowed to be yourself. You are very narrow, like a monkey who eats bananas (hence your username), and do not see the big picture.

I also enjoy going out with a girl and having quality conversation that is smooth and natural. Just because you don't enjoy female company doesn't mean that I don't. Also, being seen with a beautiful/cute girl is an ego boost to a guy.

Bottom line: Your bottom line and mine are different.

The important thing is that they are VERY VERY approachable, and I've proven that beyond all doubt. Nothing is worse than the bitch shield around American women where they get creeped out if you talk to them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Winston wrote:
clowny wrote: LOL, "What does danger have to do with approachable women"? Are you serious? Because when a place is dangerous, people are on-guard when out in public and exercise certain safety precautions, which makes them naturally more fearful of strangers, and thus unapproachable.

For example I bet if you came to australia and tried to get dates, you wouldn't get any because the women here are extremely closed-off, unapproachable and fearful of men because we have anti-male campaigns that depict men as villains running 24/7 on television and radio.
Dude what is your problem? We are talking about Russia, not Australia. Most Aussie women are more relaxed than American women, at least the Aussie female backpackers I've met are.

Anyway, didn't you see those video clips above posted by Jamesbond? Do you see any fear in the eyes of those girls? It's obvious there isn't.

Yes Russia is somewhat dangerous, but not as dangerous as you think. The thing is, Russia isn't a place that makes sense. There is no linear logic there. People are just not afraid of talking to strangers. Anyone who has spent a lot of time there can tell you that. It's common knowledge and obvious if you are familiar with Russians in Russia. Why are you challenging this? You have no basis or qualification. You are just talking out of your a**. I know this from experience. You can even ask Ladislav. He speaks fluent Russian and will confirm this too.

On the other hand, America has safer streets than Russia but their people are far more paranoid of strangers. Maybe it's about mind control. America is heavily mind controlled. Russians are better at thinking for themselves. They simply don't fear strangers talking to them in public. That's an ABSOLUTE FACT. Did you even bother to watch my videos dummy?

Also see my approachable faces gallery below. Do you see any fear on the faces of these girls I approached?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page61.htm

Great points, especially the part about mind control. That goes a long way to explaining the differences.

Are women in asian countries just as approachable as these russian women (excluding taiwan & singapore)? Because the stereotype about asian people is that they'e shy (which I have found to be generally true - asians are open with people of their own ethnicity but shy around other races).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the video I made of Winston with that Lithuanian girl, she seems friendly and approachable. I guarantee you, if you try this in the US, you will not find the girls as receptive as this girl is.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

things have probably changed in russia since 2004 or 2005, when winston was in russia, i believe.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston

I wonder how many chicks in the video have you scored?
What was approach/bang ratio, just to give us an idea of how many times you have to get shot down to get laid

it looks like they weren't into you, not sexually anyway, just shallow talk with no desire to escalate.
I have to admit you had guts to approach so many chicks but id be surprised if you had scored any
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Banano wrote:Winston

What was approach/bang ratio, just to give us an idea of how many times you have to get shot down to get laid

it looks like they weren't into you, not sexually anyway, just shallow talk with no desire to escalate.
I have to admit you had guts to approach so many chicks but id be surprised if you had scored any
Those chicks gave him their numbers because they are just being friendly, I doubt they were actually romantically interested in him or wanted to bang him.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

clowny wrote:
Banano wrote:Winston

Those chicks gave him their numbers because they are just being friendly, I doubt they were actually romantically interested in him or wanted to bang him.
How would you know that, Clowny? You're just talking out of your ass. I know a Korean American living in Russia who was the one who got me the English teaching job in Russia (which I turned down), and he says he gets approached by Russian women all the time--and he's not even a stud, so to speak. Until you actually go to a country and experience the women yourself, you can't judge or act like an expert. I bet you've never even left the country, right Clowny?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

What about Mexico? Day approaches OK?

Personally I doubt it.

But I'd like to hear from others.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:Not a lot. But most guys do not have the balls to approach a woman in the US. They will in Russia though. I think quality of relationship is more important than just getting laid though. ...

Winston is spot on. It's about the quality of social interactions. If you just want to get laid, try the American college party scene instead.

I've been to Mexico, Guatemala, China, Thailand, and others, and interacting with the women from all these different countries is actually extremely pleasant, natural, free-flowing, non-stressful, and fun. Dating and long-term quality relationships would be very possible too.

While flying to Thailand from China, I chatted up a Russian girl from St. Petersburg at the airport. It's just as Winston had said: she was very approachable, open to conversation, and super pleasant to talk to. Same with a group of mainland Chinese students I met, as well as the Thai women. I kept in contact with a few of them after the flight. ZERO stress with all of them, unlike talking to U.S. women!

Rock has told me to keep in mind that "the U.S. is an anomaly," which certainly agrees with the main thesis of HA.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:
......I've been to Mexico, Guatemala, China, Thailand, and others, and interacting with the women from all these different countries is actually extremely pleasant, natural, free-flowing, non-stressful, and fun. Dating and long-term quality relationships would be very possible too.

While flying to Thailand from China, I chatted up a Russian girl from St. Petersburg at the airport. It's just as Winston had said: she was very approachable, open to conversation, and super pleasant to talk to. Same with a group of mainland Chinese students I met, as well as the Thai women. I kept in contact with a few of them after the flight. ZERO stress with all of them, unlike talking to U.S. women!

Rock has told me to keep in mind that "the U.S. is an anomaly," which certainly agrees with the main thesis of HA.
OK I move that Winston retire and give the HA site to Falcon. He is the new Winston.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Winston wrote:
germanguy wrote:
Winston wrote:Russians were not afraid of Hitler or Napoleon when they were being invaded.
How did you come to this conclusion? :roll:
Ask any Russian in Russia. They will tell you that they are proud that they did not fear these invasions
Yes of course... Russians, unlike anybody else, are not scared if enemy troops are attacking their country. Makes sense... They have also not been worried at all as the Wehrmacht came within 15km of Moscow. The people in Leningrad haven´t been scared either,months in an isolated town without enough food are no problem for Russians right? You seriously want to tell me that the Russians haven´t been terrified during world war 2?

You are right, they are proud to have thrown out the invadors but to say that they are fearless is just stupid.

And by the way, thousands of soviet troops have in fact deserted in the early days of Operation Barbarossa. :roll: