American Women Unable to Find Husbands

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Re: American Women Unable to Find Husbands

Post by aozora13 »

clowny wrote:
aozora13 wrote:
pete98146 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:and they're too "amazing" for mere mortal men. :roll:
Yes, anglo-bitches think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread! :P

There are billions of women from foreign countries that are looking for a good guy like you. Why step in dog crap if you don't have to?
Good quote. That is why I think most men should only work hard to save money and then if they want a long term relationship, they should go find a woman they are want to visit and go to her country. Usually better women in South America, SE Asia, and Eastern Europe. It is too much of a headache to worry about women in America. I like when a women likes a guy for who they are as a person and not about how much of a good earning job or how much he is going to make her life better by material goods.
This made me LOL for real. Do you live in a fairy tale world? The one thing I've learned about non-western women is that they are EVEN WORSE gold diggers than western women. Western women have easy access to education, good jobs, and various handouts from nanny government. Women in non-western countries don't have these kind of luxuries so they are even more desperate to land a guy with lots of money. Non-western women are more pleasant on the surface because they don't have the cold, masculine, bitchy exterior as WW, BUT THEIR UNDERLYING MOTIVES ARE THE SAME. I feel genuinely sorry for any guy who thinks that non-western women (ESPECIALLY asian women) are going to like them for who they are and not their money. Chinese women are the biggest gold diggers on the planet and will unashamedly treat you like a walking ATM.
Of course I am not living in a fairy-tale world. I rather at least date a girl who likes me for who I am not my income. Also I know that most western women are not good for marriage or dating. This includes, US, UK, Western Europe, and Australia. I am only saying that the girls I dated did not treat me like a ATM as they paid their fair share. There are women like that still. Yes, depending on where you find a women, most are going to be worse because they think that a rich westerner will come and save them from their life, essentially improving their life materially.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I've thought about the chinese woman are gold diggers comment for a while...It would seem that way and I would normally agree with you...but the irony is..my current girl friend knows I have no money to speak of and wont any time soon, not big money anyway...and yet, she's told me I'm worth loving and cares about me, or so she says.

So maybe some Chinese women aren't quite all that bad, or I just found the exception to the rule?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

magnum wrote:I've thought about the chinese woman are gold diggers comment for a while...It would seem that way and I would normally agree with you...but the irony is..my current girl friend knows I have no money to speak of and wont any time soon, not big money anyway...and yet, she's told me I'm worth loving and cares about me, or so she says.

So maybe some Chinese women aren't quite all that bad, or I just found the exception to the rule?
As an insurance agent, I have MANY Chinese women as clients. Wouldn't necessarily call them gold diggers. But they tend to be very wise with money. They don't pay their bills with credit cards, don't drive cars they can't afford and don't tend to live beyond their means. It's also not uncommon for three generations to be living under one roof. So if you see her with that $1000 Coach handbag she's paid for it by reducing her overall monthly expenses, working hard and saving for it. They also know that nothing is handed to them in this country (unlike their AW counterparts who demand a fancy lifestyle because they have a vagina).

My wife is Filipino and luckily she has a similar work ethic. It's not uncommon for her to work 6 days a week if she can get the hours. One could argue that she's a slave to the system but that's a different topic. Fact of the matter is that she is anything but a gold digger. She drives an older Scion and does most of her shopping at thrift shops.

Too many of you guys get caught up in the negative hoopla. I think Outwest gives the best advice. Absorb and learn from the few forum members on here who have succeeded with foreign women. I'm telling you, it's NOT rocket science and any of you can do it. Last but not least, if you are arguing that foreign women are bigger gold diggers than US gals, what the heck are you doing on Happier Abroad to begin with? It doesn't make any sense!!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atarii
Freshman Poster

Post by Atarii »

I notice one of the trends of "awakened" men is to say, or imply, that it is somehow intrinsically "bad" for a woman to want a career. Does this mean that it is also, by extension, inherently bad for a man to be a house-husband?

I feel that saying, "Women cannot get men because they want careers" is doing a bit of a disservice to women and their desires.

Me? I want a wife. I want a house-wife. I want a woman who is ultimately deferential to my decisions, but whose opinion I can weigh with my own. I want a woman who is kind and respectful, but strong-willed and passionate.

I believe that if at least one parent is not home most of the time, then that couple should not have children.
I believe not that women and men should be confined, except in those areas that cannot be reasonably sustained without limitations, such as not having children if you both have full-time careers.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Atarii wrote:I notice one of the trends of "awakened" men is to say, or imply, that it is somehow intrinsically "bad" for a woman to want a career.
"When a woman has scholarly inclinations there is usually something wrong with her sexuality." - Friedrich Nietzsche
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

A society in which women are taught anything but the management of a family, the care of men, and the creation of the future generation is a society which is on its way out.

"The historian can peg the point where a society begins its sharpest decline at the instant when women begin to take part, on an equal footing with men, in political and business affairs, since this means that the men are decadent and the women are no longer women. This is not a sermon on the role or position of women; it is a statement of bald and basic fact.

If man is to rise to greater heights, then women must rise with him or even before him. But she must rise as woman and not as, today, she is being misled into rising - as a man. It is the hideous joke of frustrated, unvirile men to make women over into the travesty of men, which men themselves have become.
- L. Ron Hubbard :lol:
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Well of course these edjumacatid gals can't find a man. This is basic statistics, people.

Will there come a day when educated women buck their biological instincts and start "marrying down"?? Will their desired suitors reject their masculine biological instincts and accept their offers??
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

fightforlove wrote:Well of course these edjumacatid gals can't find a man. This is basic statistics, people.

Will there come a day when educated women buck their biological instincts and start "marrying down"?? Will their desired suitors reject their masculine biological instincts and accept their offers??
Sure, they'll marry someone who has less formal education or makes less money, but they tend to lord it over him, talk down to him, and treat him like an annoying child -- often enough, in front of others. Don't be that guy.

Imagine that commercial with the genders reversed. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Teal Lantern wrote:Sure, they'll marry someone who has less formal education or makes less money, but they tend to lord it over him, talk down to him, and treat him like an annoying child -- often enough, in front of others. Don't be that guy.

Imagine that commercial with the genders reversed. :roll:
The greatest ad of the housing bubble; talk about the mainstreaming of P*ssywhipped Mangina-hood.

Teal, thanks for reminding me of this classic. I'm in my mid-30s and 2/3 of the gals from my HS graduating class look worse than the skank in this ad today.

Now, I can sleep safe at night again, knowing that I haven't dated AWs in ages :) & have had nice b*inks up in Montreal :wink:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Oh my God,yes, I hadn't seen that commercial. My dad went to lunch with a lawyer buddy recently and the friend told him is tale of woe. The guy was really making bank working all the time, but his wife was unemployed. The wife demanded he buy her an apartment in New York City since she didn't want to drive 30 minutes every day. She's unemployed, so these New York trips are presumably for shopping and clubbing. Probably also for sleeping with random guys in bars. She said she'd come home on the weekends to be with my dad's friend. The two have college age kids and he's paying for their education. The kids don't speak to him but to ask for money.

Recently the wife made the family go on a trip to Mexico. The kids didn't want to spend time with them, so they each bought a friend. The dad paid for everything. After two days he got tired of it (spending time with wife?) and pretended to be sick so he could fly back early. If they divorce he loses half his assets. If I were him, especially with resentful college aged kids, I'd just stay in Mexico and go off the grid.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

jamesbond wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Trust me guys, AWs on the average, do not workout. And thus, that rapid slide from ages 30 -> to -> 45, is almost on cue.
Women are like turds, the older they are, the easier it is to pick them up! :D

Older women are easy to pickup without using game/PUA?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Anti-American wrote:Older women are easy to pickup without using game/PUA?
Stand still. You're the one being picked up. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
camila
Freshman Poster

Post by camila »

Banano wrote:
clowny wrote:
aozora13 wrote:
pete98146 wrote:
jamesbond wrote: Yes, anglo-bitches think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread! :P

There are billions of women from foreign countries that are looking for a good guy like you. Why step in dog crap if you don't have to?
Good quote. That is why I think most men should only work hard to save money and then if they want a long term relationship, they should go find a woman they are want to visit and go to her country. Usually better women in South America, SE Asia, and Eastern Europe. It is too much of a headache to worry about women in America. I like when a women likes a guy for who they are as a person and not about how much of a good earning job or how much he is going to make her life better by material goods.
This made me LOL for real. Do you live in a fairy tale world? The one thing I've learned about non-western women is that they are EVEN WORSE gold diggers than western women. Western women have easy access to education, good jobs, and various handouts from nanny government. Women in non-western countries don't have these kind of luxuries so they are even more desperate to land a guy with lots of money. Non-western women are more pleasant on the surface because they don't have the cold, masculine, bitchy exterior as WW, BUT THEIR UNDERLYING MOTIVES ARE THE SAME. I feel genuinely sorry for any guy who thinks that non-western women (ESPECIALLY asian women) are going to like them for who they are and not their money. Chinese women are the biggest gold diggers on the planet and will unashamedly treat you like a walking ATM.

Clowny, you nailed it

AW/WW have access to good jobs, education(most university grads are women)plus social security in Western countires which enables them to be picky and choosy and they dont need men to survive.

FW on the other hand have none of these things
Yes i know many FSU women are educated but doctors work for a few hundread bucks a month, hence they still cant support themselvs

I would argue WW in general and AW in particular are the least golddigging women in the world, even steve hoca agrees,
evey men who travelled will tell you the same
I'm sure there are some good women out there, but as a women who has observed women all my life, I really agree with this post. I've always thought it's horrible how some foreign women trick men into making them US citizens by acting all sweet and innocent, and many of them end up leaving. I watched my Colombian cousin do this to a sweet middle-class American man and it is disgusting. I have also read many stories about this online. After reading many posts on this forum I feel like some men here are putting foreign women on a pedestal, as if they were perfect virgin angels sent from heaven, when I know for a fact this is not true. I wish the competition between females and female manipulation of men could end...it needs to start with men opening up their eyes to the truth about the majority of women, so they can stop idealizing them and giving them power to do what they do.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

camila wrote:
Banano wrote:
clowny wrote:
aozora13 wrote:
pete98146 wrote: There are billions of women from foreign countries that are looking for a good guy like you. Why step in dog crap if you don't have to?

Clowny, you nailed it

AW/WW have access to good jobs, education(most university grads are women)plus social security in Western countires which enables them to be picky and choosy and they dont need men to survive.

FW on the other hand have none of these things
Yes i know many FSU women are educated but doctors work for a few hundread bucks a month, hence they still cant support themselvs

I would argue WW in general and AW in particular are the least golddigging women in the world, even steve hoca agrees,
evey men who travelled will tell you the same
I'm sure there are some good women out there, but as a women who has observed women all my life, I really agree with this post. I've always thought it's horrible how some foreign women trick men into making them US citizens by acting all sweet and innocent, and many of them end up leaving. I watched my Colombian cousin do this to a sweet middle-class American man and it is disgusting. I have also read many stories about this online. After reading many posts on this forum I feel like some men here are putting foreign women on a pedestal, as if they were perfect virgin angels sent from heaven, when I know for a fact this is not true. I wish the competition between females and female manipulation of men could end...it needs to start with men opening up their eyes to the truth about the majority of women, so they can stop idealizing them and giving them power to do what they do.

No group of women are better than the any other group or nationality.

You Camila, is both an ameriskank and FW, it could mean all sorts of things but the end point is, MEN SHOULD LOOK AT WOMEN AS INDIVIDUALS just like men are. May be then they will find someone that fits them well.