Important question: Long term relationships with Philipina'

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Important question: Long term relationships with Philipina'

Post by gmm567 »

Does any one know where you can get accurate information on the true divorce rate?

Since they don't get divorced.....they just live apart, how can one determine the true marital breakdown percentage? Obviously not every one is going to stay married--nor should they. But here in the states it is 70% divorce. Much of that, I believe , has to do with the incentives that women have to divorce you. they get your house, child support, and can move now in the bad boy with no legal, financial consequences.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why are you so concerned about this? You don't even want to get married right? Just go there and have fun and meet hot girls.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Important question: Long term relationships with Philipi

Post by ladislav »

gmm567 wrote:Does any one know where you can get accurate information on the true divorce rate?

Since they don't get divorced.....they just live apart, how can one determine the true marital breakdown percentage? Obviously not every one is going to stay married--nor should they. But here in the states it is 70% divorce. Much of that, I believe , has to do with the incentives that women have to divorce you. they get your house, child support, and can move now in the bad boy with no legal, financial consequences.
It would be a good question to ask at answers.yahoo.com. By my personal estimates, separations there would be way, waaaay, below 20%. It is just how I see these things from the many years going there. Also, the reasons and the mechanics of those are different. In the US, it is basically terminal ass-holism and desire for free space and privacy that creates the wish to separate/divorce.

There, it is the men's immaturity and unfaithfulness, gambling, beatings and lack of money. Women there will run away if the man misbehaves. On the female side it is women there who ask for money for their extended families plus just their getting old and unattractive that makes men take off and get it on with a younger chick. But generally, people there stay together far far more than in the West.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I know what you're saying winston...just bang away. And that is definitely an option.

But I'd like to know are these girls, or a sizeable number of them , capable of long term relationships. My conclusion is that American woman are not suitable for long term relationships.

Some are but most aren't.There just isn't a sizable portion who are suitable for long term.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

wow below 20%. and the divorce rate is 70 % here.

and they have black hair and tight pussies!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

gmm567 wrote: and they have black hair and tight pussies!
You mean they have tight pussies if they're young and haven't had kids yet, right? One of my Filipina GF's was a 40-year-old mother of 2; having sex with her was like f*cking a bowl of pudding. :(

Judging from my experience with this gf, it's practically impossible to break up with a Filipina once you've had sex with her. I told her in no certain terms that we were through, and it took her 2 months to finally accept it and go away.