A real attractive Filipina.....not the types Winston likes

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Negros Occidental

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Nice now thats a hottie!
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow where are those photos from Anonymous? Dating sites? If so, can you post the links to the profiles, so I can write them? They look like genuine attractive sweet innocent types. True gems.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Winston wrote:Wow where are those photos from Anonymous? Dating sites? If so, can you post the links to the profiles, so I can write them? They look like genuine attractive sweet innocent types. True gems.
the pictures are not from dating sites...they are from a facebook page showcasing the beauty of girls from Negros Occidental

your already tainted Winston...unless you can somehow delete all the pictures of you with hookers that are floating around online

you might have actually have had a chance with them if you didnt go to Angeles first
since Northeast Asian men are in the rage right now for normal attractive filipina girls...
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Image[/img]
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

All filipinas look the same, black hair, black eyes, flat wide noses, no tits no ass, short legs..you look them from behind and you cant tell if its a girl or a guy?

mass produced with no uniqueness, who can disagree?

I dont know what is so speacial about this chick in the picture, she could easily be a shemale...just look closer and try to mentaly remove all that makeup

Sth americans and europeans are light years ahead
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Banano wrote:All filipinas look the same, black hair, black eyes, flat wide noses, no tits no a**, short legs..you look them from behind and you cant tell if its a girl or a guy?

I dont know what is so speacial about this chick in the picture, she could easily be a shemale...just look closer and try to mentaly remove all that makeup

haters gonna hate....keep your south american chicas and your overrated euro women...

I prefer attractive filipina women

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Will you post the facebook url? Thanks.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Banano wrote:All filipinas look the same, black hair, black eyes, flat wide noses, no tits no a**, short legs..you look them from behind and you cant tell if its a girl or a guy?

I could say the same about Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Korean women as well (comparing them against themselves), "They all look the same"... I am tired of hearing you guys talk about "pinays" or any other women like cattle. If you aren't into them. Then shut the f**k up. No one wants to here your negative ass comments. Beauty is in eye of the beholder. And as far as I have seen none of guys are dating supermodel hot girls, pinay or otherwise.

The bottom line is perfect 10 girls know how hot they are and will always date at their level no matter what country. You have a chance with out looks if you have money. If you are unattractive in the US you are likely unattractive anywhere else. None of those perfect 10 women want to settle down with a poor traveling backpacker type trolling from country to country who can hardly support themselves. Look at Winston he owns this site, has lived in multiple countries for many years speaks a few languages but has yet to seal the deal and settle down with a perfect 10.

I mean he wasn't even able to do it in the PI which is the easiest place to snag a really hot girl save for South America IMHO.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Pinaylover wrote:Will you post the facebook url? Thanks.
its called The Pretty Ladies of Dumaguete or PLOD for short...its not a dating site...its more of a modeling site
https://www.facebook.com/theplod?fref=ts

there is a bunch of 10s mostly 8s and 9s in that page....and I am pretty damn picky about filipina girls as a filipino...so that tells you something
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Pinaylover wrote:

I could say the same about Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Korean women as well (comparing them against themselves), "They all look the same"... I am tired of hearing you guys talk about "pinays" or any other women like cattle. If you aren't into them. Then shut the f**k up. No one wants to here your negative a** comments. Beauty is in eye of the beholder. And as far as I have seen none of guys are dating supermodel hot girls, pinay or otherwise.

The bottom line is perfect 10 girls know how hot they are and will always date at their level no matter what country. You have a chance with out looks if you have money. If you are unattractive in the US you are likely unattractive anywhere else. None of those perfect 10 women want to settle down with a poor traveling backpacker type trolling from country to country who can hardly support themselves. Look at Winston he owns this site, has lived in multiple countries for many years speaks a few languages but has yet to seal the deal and settle down with a perfect 10.

I mean he wasn't even able to do it in the PI which is the easiest place to snag a really hot girl save for South America IMHO.
You are quite right. I have noticed it is usually the (Often drunken type) whore-monger low grade type with an attitude...
I avoid these types like the plague here and never help them no matter their circumstances. I think it may have to do with self-loathing for being so crude and vile that they have to pay whores to keep them company, and even then, many hoes will turn them down...

Outwest