NFL Cheerleader arrested for sexual assault of 12yr. old boy

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

NFL Cheerleader arrested for sexual assault of 12yr. old boy

Post by jamesbond »

"A former NFL cheerleader has been charged with aggravated sexual battery after allegedly grabbing a 12-year-old boy's penis outside his pants ... and attempting to perform oral sex on him.

42-year-old Elizabeth Garner -- who cheered for the Tennessee Titans until 2009 -- was also charged with solicitation of a minor for rape of a child.

According to law enforcement, Garner -- who is married -- is accused of following the 12-year-old to the bathroom during a party last month hosted by the boy's mother, grabbing his penis over his shorts ... and attempting to remove them in order to perform oral sex on him.

The boy escaped, told his mother what happened ... and the mother then informed authorities. According to police, the boy said Garner asked if he'd ever been with a woman.

During a police interview, cops claim Garner willingly admitted she approached the boy ... but said she was drunk and had confused him with an (adult) man at the party. (We'll see how that defense pans out.)

Garner -- who was booked on $30,000 bond -- faces more than 8 years in prison if convicted."

Here is the link for the full story along with pictures of the woman.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/21/nfl-cheer ... tery-rape/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

She could face more than 8 years in prison if convicted. Watch her get off with NO jail time, only community service! She and her lawyer will say that she was drunk at the time and thought the 12 year old boy was a grown man.

These types of defenses don't work for men, only for women. It's incredible what women in America get away with! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

More proof that women can't control themselves around liquor.....All their inhibitions come out.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If the boy were a little older he probably would have been charged with sexually assaulting the perverted whore by taking advantage of her when she was drunk.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

jamesbond wrote:She could face more than 8 years in prison if convicted. Watch her get off with NO jail time, only community service! She and her lawyer will say that she was drunk at the time and thought the 12 year old boy was a grown man.

These types of defenses don't work for men, only for women. It's incredible what women in America get away with! :shock:
No woman would ever ask 'a grown man' if he was ever with a woman, right?? ... According to police, the boy's mother informed authorities that Garner asked him, if he'd ever been with a woman, ... so she knew who she was approaching, a 12 yr old boy :shock:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -